The Indestructible and the We...

By TooManyFandomsWee

(I have gotten into the SCP fandom! And I wanted to do this because why the hell not?) Y/n (A.K.A. D Clas... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N not very important
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N IMPORTANT
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 16

1.2K 39 6
By TooManyFandomsWee

106'S P.O.V

  'Great another D-Class. How fun.' I mentally groaned. The thought of dealing with another human pleading for me to spare them was getting boring when it kept going like this. 'Hold on- this one is weird...'

  I watched as she waltzed into my cell, looking around the black stained room. Probably looking for me. Tho she seemed slightly nervous, there was no evidence of fear. Weird.

   "Hey, 106! Where you at?" She called out. She seemed to be growing bored. "I have better shit to do than this! Just come talk to me a bit so I can leave. I'm hungry and there is a buffet calling for me."

She was given special privileges from the owners of this place? Why? She seemed like a normal D-Class, well all except the attitude and the lack of fear, but still.

I teleported right behind her. Blocking her way to the door, just in case things went south.

"What do ya want?" I grouched out. She quickly turned to look at me, startled, but not afraid.

"The 'doctors' here want me to try and bond with you. As I, apparently, have an ability to 'tame' the entities here. Which I don't have no power! It's just me being thoughtful to them..." She spat a few words out with pure hatred and annoyance. The attitude on this one was fun.

"Bond huh? Weird." I grumbled. She looked bored again.

"682 is gonna kill me when I get back..." She hissed under her breath, but I caught it. She made friends with 682???

"Hold on. 682?" I asked, my interest slightly intrigued by this new development.

"Huh? Oh yeah, 682. I'm now his permanent cell mate due to a bond we have. Now I'm late to getting back and he's gonna be hella mad." She explained. Her e/c iris' looking around the room some more. She's weird, I see why 682 keeps her around, sorta.

"Well then you should go on your marry way! As I don't do 'bonding'." I explained. She forced out a sassy laugh.

"Let me explain something to you "Old Man". 682 is planning an escape! I want to make alliances with as many entities as I can to help... expand... the chance of escape. You want in or not. I haven't had to tell this to any other entity, but I'll give you an exception. Due to you being just another human... sorta, but with some strange ass abilities." She explained with a snappy attitude. Yeah, I definitely see why 682 keeps her around, and escape does sounds wonderful... guess I'll be in on it.

  "Alright fine. I'll be in, but this doesn't make us friends." I spat out the word friends. That word is the worst.

   "Alrighty then! I'll come by soon to explain more. And I'll share the news with 682." I said as she walked over to the cells door, and knocked on it. "Alright doc I'm done. Let me go now!"

   The door opened up only a few seconds later. And she waltzed out. What a weird thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S P.O.V

   "682 I'm back!~" I called out as I walked I to the cell. But 682 wasn't here?

   "Where-" I was cut short when the nasty ass speaker came on. I forgot that was there.

  "682 is out for testing. He will return in a short while. In the mean time please go roam." The speaker blasted out. I groaned but did as asked.

"Guess I'll go start brain storming a few ideas." I huffed. "And pay Shy a visit. Maybe Cuddle Bug too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here I am again. Back at 682's cell. I was interrupted while visiting Cuddle Bug to come back. As 682 would return in a few minutes. God damn it, I was hoping to let 939 know about the escape. I mean... Cuddle Bug and Shy already know. And 106 too I guess.

"682 will be arriving momentarily Y/n." The man let me know through the speaker. Funny, they haven't been here in forever and now are back to using it. How annoying.

But before I could say anything snarky back, the giant door opened, the strained screeching of the door letting me know it was opening. They really need to fix that. Or else my ears are gonna start bleeding!

682 walked back into the cell, but ignored my presence, and went strait to the back wall. Laying down with a groan, and resting his head on the ground.

I jogged over to him, I hate how large this room is, and stopped right in front of his face.

"You okay 682?" I asked worried. He seemed pretty drained.

"They went crazy today. I'm just worn out right now Y/n." He explained. He wasn't even looking at me, his eyes closed, and he didn't seem very happy to explain it to me.

I just sat next to the side of his face, and started to pet his cheek. His began to grumbled, I didn't hear what he was saying, but he did start to relax some.

"You know, I've made a few new alliances. Well... more like two new friends and a new alliance." I explained. This seemed to catch his attention some.

"What do you mean?" He asked. I looked at him, but his eyes were still closed.

"Made friends with 173 and 939. But managed to make an alliance of some kind with 106. They want to help with the escape you've been planning." I casually said. Now 682 opened his eyes to look at me some.

   "How did you know about my escape plan?" He asked. I laughed a bit.

   "You mumbled about it all the time!" I told him. This seemed to embarrass him some. How cute.

  "Well I'm still working out a few things on it anyways. So we aren't  close to escaping yet." He huffed.

   "Already though about that. Shy, 106, and 173 will handle keep guards at bay. 939, you, and me will handle making our way out. But getting you around without being seen is gonna be a pain. Also how are you even going to fit in the halls?" I looked up to look him in the eye.

   "That one is easy. I just adapt to that. That is easy to do." He explained. I was confused. What did he mean adapt?

  "What do you mean adapt?" I asked. 682 chuckled.

   "It's actually very easy for me to alter myself to adapt to any situation. As for that I can adapt to be smaller." He seemed proud of his ability.

  "But still even if you were smaller, you would be far to noticeable. Unless if you could 'adapt' to be human, or at least look somewhat human, you would be less noticeable. They could mistaken you for a D-Class!" I got lost in thought of that. It was actually a very good idea. It would just look like two D-Class trying to escape! They would hardly give us a glance, and focus more on recontraining the entities. Well actually... they would bat an eye, but still.

  "I could probably do that. Good thinking Y/n." 682 praised. That actually made me quite happy.

   "Well thank you! 096, 106, and 173 already know. I was on my way to let 939 know when I was called back here. So I'll for let him know later or something. But should I try to find others to befriend or make an alliance with to help with escape?" I questioned. 682 seemed to think about that one.

   "Maybe 049, but I wouldn't trust you to go in there. He might try to 'cure' you of some disease he can sense. But 017, 029, 040, 053, 088; if you can awaken him, and 250 could be of use." 682 listed off. Wow that's a lot of entities.

"Well. I guess I'll have to try and see if I can get in contact with them. Might be a bit complicated tho." I sighed as I went over to 682's neck, sitting down against the fur. So soft...

"Get some sleep. We can continue brain storming tomorrow." 682 purred as I yawned. I mumbled a replay even I couldn't understand, and soon fell into a peaceful sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 14 22
y/n is one of the lowest classes you can be in the foundation. And the risk of bringing a D-class is death. and it's bit always so quickly and pain l...
364K 12.8K 25
Recently turned D-Class, you were a researcher who terrified your colleagues and had committed a terrible crime that your past self claimed was for t...
38.9K 806 24
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗ Eh, what's this? *Picks up motivation* ...ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N is a very unique person. Although she's extremely rude at...
251K 4.9K 24
After your sister became really sick, your life turned around by 180 degrees. You didn't have the best childhood, so her illness only made it worse...