fall into you

By Achillesishere

One shots of Rinney and other ships. no smut they're minors. Even if I did age them up still no :/ More

his knight and shining armour
requests

i can hear my heart shattering

106 4 2
By Achillesishere

Finney's pov:

I see Robin holding onto the waist of another. He's smiling, with the smile that he once used to give me. As the old newspapers are piled in a corner.

"Local 16 year old Finney Blake, murdered." Dated back five years ago.
My body is just an empty shell, but my soul couldn't leave Robin, I couldn't no matter how much I wanted to. As I watch Robin kiss the soft lips of the girl, I can hear my heart shattering, even though it's already stopped beating.

He found her after three years of refusing to accept the fact I was gone. When he found her two years ago my heart hoped that it was just a joke. That I was truly dreaming, and that he wasn't moving on from me, but he was.

I want him to be happy but seeing him with her, watching, not being able to say of do anything is a pain to hard to bare.

As I watch him as he pulls out a ring and gets on one knee. And that... Is when I died twice.

.
.
.

May have mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
204K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...