UNDERTALE AWAKENING: Cleared...

By iceyprincessa

The multiverse changed. All because people transformed into their OC after a video game. Undertale. Who knows... More

Information on my OC
unexpeting meeting of a fox
Black vision
Injured Escape
Waking up in an unknown territory part 1
waking up in an unknown territory part 2
Chapter 6: Leaving with some flashbacks.

The unwanted life (REWRITEN, STILL HEAVY UNDERWORKS!)

133 8 68
By iceyprincessa

I Just finished coloring a skeleton that I've been working on for the past few hours, who was wearing a White and pink sweater, has a single pink stripe on the ends and on the center where the pockets are that has two large triangles slightly up. Pants is white with pink looking design with small pink squares at the bottom close to the single pink stripe. Shoes is regular tennis shoes with black, blue and blue deign, white bones and blue eye lights, but in the corner was green eyelights with notes that was what her eyes look like her magic was on, along with notes on what her eyelights look like when her magic is low, teal crescents. Smiling softly at my drawing I held it in front of me. I finally finished my drawing. The sad thing about this drawing is that this OC is blind, but holds a 6th sense that is really powerful and that their sense of hearing is super strong if they use their echo magic to go far on hearing. It was an AU I was planning to share with many.

Smiling softly proud of the drawing I have created. I soon placed it down, placing it on my desk with my drawing still out in the open. But suddenly I felt a shiver like it suddenly went cold. I looked over to my window confused wondering if I somehow left it open without realizing it. But...it was closed. Huh weird.

I shook off the weird feeling in my chest, as I walked over to my bed, fixing it up for the night for I get lazy on making my bed in the mornings, soon I finished doing that as I laid down, closing my eyes. But the feeling I felt...never went away, instead...it increased.

I yawned, feeling tired as I stretched, rubbing my eyes as I opened them while trying to wake up. Only to freeze. Wait. Why is my vision black and all funky? I sat up, and looked around my room. It was all weird, white lines around me, creating shapes. It was so weird. Different...scary. I felt like screaming or crying in confusion. It was scary. I quickly shoved off the object that was on me, but it felt like my blanket. I'm so confused?!??! What's happening?!?!?!

I stood up, trying to see. Turn on the lights maybe? I don't know. What's happening!??! I took a step forward, but ended up tripping over another object, it felt like my shoes. When I hit the ground, I felt an echo giving flashes of images that's around me into my head like a photo for a moment... I'm...I'm in my room? Why does it look so different? What just happened- Suddenly loud loud sounds surrounded me. Too loud. TO LOUD!!!! I screeched loudly putting my hands to my head, It's so loud!! How am I hearing my neighbors?!?! What's happening?!?!? I held my head feeling tears roll down my cheeks, laying on the ground. Too loud to loud, weird vision, weird vision! Before I knew it....I screamed.

I heard sounds around me break and crash, before hearing my parents run in. They screamed, but I cried holding my head, my eyes shut tightly, I didn't know what was happening!! Last night I could see just fine and hear just fine! Why is it like this!!!?! Soon I felt someone hug me, gently shushing me. I slowly opened my eyes looking up to see green outlines and a teal heart. It was familiar. "..." I hesitated reaching out, but only felt something. "It's ok. It's ok." I heard my mother gently hug me tightly. Little by little I calmed down. This was scary...

I felt a weird aura around me making me look around confused yet curiously. I saw another green outline at the door, facing me. I saw an orange heart...what? I blinked confused, I wasn't used to this, it was hard to figure out what was what... I soon felt my mother...the teal heart one gently have me stand up, leading my thought. I looked around the room quickly, feel power from certain objects that held a red line. It felt like power, dangerous power. My mom led me around the messy white objects while avoiding the red objects. I looked around my room when mom led me out of the room, it...it was so different from before. It looked...destroyed. The footsteps made it easier to understand my surroundings, it was like an echo?...

I closed my eyes listening to the 'echo's', picturing my surroundings. It felt...normal. Behind me is a room that's mine...and is destroyed, bones sticking through the walls and outside...That's going to cost A LOT to fix.

The orange soul felt familiar too. Dad?... I looked into the heart, sensing emotions from it...It was shock and horror. So much that is he going to-

Thud.

Pass out... Me and mom quickly knelt down next to my dad worried. I looked up to my mom worried. We soon had to carry dad out of the room, meanwhile I will figure out what is happening to me, listening to the news if I could.

So. That's what I did. For a good few hours.

'Overnight many people turned into creatures of their own creations known as OC's after their fandom known as UNDERTALE. According to the authorities assumption. The creators of that exact game turned as well, just like their fans of the video game. But that is unsure due to no one seeing and getting no contact with Toby fox yet. The government will be handling the situation. They are setting out Troopers on catching these creatures in order to protect the people. We will keep our people safe. If you see any, call the police.'

"...." I listened to the news silently, my mom listened in as well. Who was calling the doctor to get me looked at...but...she quickly spoke that everything was fine, hanging up on the doctor. ".... I turned into a monster?..." I questioned, I didn't know how to handle any of this, but I had to calm myself down. I didn't want to end up in my room. The loud sound dulled making me grow used to it quickly. I guess my hearing is quick to adapt to...

"...ugh, I had a weird dream. Like our daughter turned into a living skele-" I heard my dad speak as I closed my eyes sensing him. "...it wasn't a dream."

"No...no it wasn't..." I answered sadly. "...What happened? Like caused this." My father asked seriously, making me flinch. "Something happened, making undertale Fans turn into our OC selves..." I explained knowing if I don't I would anger him...if he isn't angry already.

I heard him grow silent and soon walked away leaving me alone with my mom. "....Let's make you some food. We'll figure this out ok?" My mom spoke as she patted my head and walked away, but I knew she wasn't comfortable about this news, I'm not even taking it well...is it temporary or... Sighing, I looked down at my hands knowing exactly what I turned into. A skeleton OC of mine...Sight. I looked back at the TV before taking the controls. I'm going to make myself adapt to the new changes. I need to. So that's what I did for a good few hours, even during breakfast.

I practiced till it was lunch time, it was so interesting!!! Smiling softly I looked at parents, well more their outlines and hearts that I now know are souls. I went over to them, walking using the echo's to walk slowly to them and gave both of them a hug. We figured this out...but we need to fix my room and get rid of my magic attacks.

We agreed on cleaning up my room, which is what we did. I grinned softly as I managed to remove some objects, placing some stuff in a small bag of mine. It was a bag I used for my sketchbooks, so it works!

While we were cleaning a knock on the front door was heard. Causing me and my parents to look over at the door confused. Mom told me to stay in the room, as I watched the green outlines of my parents leave the room. But their footsteps made echoes of different things. Something was wrong. Something bad was going to happen.

I walked over to the door of my room, peaking out of habit. Silently 'watching' what was happening. Seeing my parents' green outline open the door, only to end up suddenly shoved away, green outlined people walking into the room holding white outlined objects, soon more green outlines went through the door around the house searching for it. It happened so fast that I couldn't even understand what was happening, one minute I had white objects pointed at me, next I was dragged out of the room, my parents screaming at them to let me go. It was going way too fast. Too stressful. Too stressful!!!

I started to shake, feeling my magic go out of control. I couldn't control it. I wanted them to get away from me. I quickly went to move, wanting to run to my parents...the only thing I got in return was being pinned to the ground with the white object pointed at me. I closed my eyes tightly using the loud sounds to see. Guns. It was a swat team with guns. I even heard screams outside and I used those screams to hear around me. I saw flashes of other swat members taking other creatures like me into a swat car. Even injuring some that fought back.

Tears rolled down my eyes, before suddenly I felt magic around me. Hitting anything that was close by...I felt power grow in me by...something. I opened my eyes standing up... my red outlined attacks hit so many souls. I was scared, I didn't mean to. But I looked over to my parents worried. But...I didn't see their soul...but I sensed it as I ran over to where two of my attacks were...but...I soon felt my moms and dads... "mom...dad?" I shakily asked. Trying to shake them away, seeing the green light fade away...the green light of their forms was gone. Revealing white outlined forms of a person... "MoM? DaD!?!?" I spoke now crying my voice changing slightly, I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to! I was scared. I didn't mean to hurt them!!! I felt liquid on my hands...but I didn't need to ask what it was...it was blood...my parent's blood...caused...by me. I shook and cried. "DAD!! MOM WAKE UP!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I screamed tears rolling down my eyes. I wanted this to be a joke...but I knew deep, deep down...it wasn't.

I heard a gun click behind me. This caused me to turn around slightly. Guilt filled, scared...depressed. There was a green outline of someone with a white object in their hand pointed at me, shaking. I narrowed my eyes feeling sudden anger and hatred, feeling the power of my other kill's...including my parents...My LV was high. "Leave." I growled slowly. I had no interest, I just wanted to grieve.... I knew that my parents and other people's blood covered me. But I didn't care. I just wanted my parents' comfort. I turned away from the figure with the gun, hoping they would leave me to grieve for a bit before taking me away...but instead I ended up feeling pain in my rib with an electric sound. Those humans tazed me.

I heard the man say something, but I couldn't understand. I closed my eyes tightly. Maybe my friend can help me... I tried to move. But I felt the human that tazed me grab me keeping me at the ground. I snapped my blind eyes at him. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed fearing I would hurt them... when I blinked a red outline struck though the ground, hitting the human...doing the same thing as my parents' soul did...shatter.

In front of my very eyes. I cried quickly moving holding onto my sides as I shakily moved. I felt my magic flowing crazily as my vision blurred. I grabbed my bag that my parents helped me pack up when cleaning the room. I wanted to be anywhere but here...I once again pictured my friend's home. I looked at a hole I made earlier, deciding to jump out of it knowing the risk. So that's what I did. I jumped. Landing on the ground, I felt pain in my bones. But ignoring it I started to walk to my friend's house which would last a few minutes.

When I got to my friend's house, I was there. Trying to get help. Tears rolled down my eyes as I held my side that hurt.... but instead of getting help like I hopped.... I got screams, things thrown at me...punched in the face by her a larger green outline who I figured out was her father...the punch he did... I bet it cracked for how badly it hurt and the sound of it being cracked...they even called the police...I cried as I tried to run but ended up being grabbed by my own friend. I closed my eyes tightly, crying.

I wanted to escape. I wanted to run. I wanted to hide...I felt my magic once again, making me kick them away worried that it would kill them like it did before...my thoughts still on running away...I felt my surroundings change as I found myself somewhere else. I didn't care where I was. I felt my magic calm down for once as I cried, feeling pain in my eye. I didn't know what happened, But I felt dizzy and sick...normal sensation of telip-...I teleported.

Instead of that fact comforting me...it only reminded me how much of a freak of nature I became overnight...

...but I'll try again to get help. Someone got to understand...right? Can they help me find my other family that lived far away?... so...I moved from place to place, asking for help from some humans...only ended up getting the same response as my friend. I heard of people disagreeing with the government, so I tried to find those people...but I didn't. I almost got caught a few times by those traps the government placed...little by little the human actions of the OC's including me...changed me.

I slowly grew cold and distant from everything. I didn't want to hurt anyone...but due to how many times my uncontrolled magic happens when I get panicked or scared...it hurts or even kills them. Usually the troopers that hunt OC's down...again again it happened...till...I grew numb to it. So numb...that I honestly started to enjoy killing...especially humans that weren't OC humans.

Normal humans deserve the same pain as we do. It's only fair

I eventually heard of safe zone places. But I didn't care...but I wanted others to get to safety. So I ran into some other OC's. I simply told them where to go. Or places to stay till they can travel again. If they get caught...heh. Free LV for me then.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one is the origins of myself/OC version of me that faced er. Trauma. lol. This origin is still under works, but this is the idea I have so far. :p

Originalsparkstar A wonderful person that brought so many writers together, including me. They are the one that came up with the plot of people turning into their OC selves and running away from the government!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968 33 144
The story officially begins when Toriel dies in her universe mysteriously. Gaster with his allies show up and take her soul remains back to his lab t...
138K 5.1K 24
| Some people don't change |
48 0 3
This is just a little story of my OC x Undertale AUs made purely for my entertainment. Read if you'd like, maybe even imagine yourself as Thia(My OC)...
193K 5.4K 44
Please check out the remake of this story. Long ago the earth was ruled by two races, Humans and Monsters. One day war has broken between the two rac...