UNDERTALE AWAKENING: Cleared...

By iceyprincessa

The multiverse changed. All because people transformed into their OC after a video game. Undertale. Who knows... More

Information on my OC
The unwanted life (REWRITEN, STILL HEAVY UNDERWORKS!)
Black vision
Injured Escape
Waking up in an unknown territory part 1
waking up in an unknown territory part 2
Chapter 6: Leaving with some flashbacks.

unexpeting meeting of a fox

79 4 67
By iceyprincessa

I was walking in an alley alone. Like usual. I don't know how long it's been not like I've been looking. I walked using the echo location to help me travel. I grew used to seeing the way I see now...I miss seeing many colors other than black, white and green outlines. Bug at least I see people soul colors. That's nice.

Suddenly I heard a scream making me jump looking up to see an outline of something heading right to ME!?!!

Before I could even react on what just happened the object landed on my back. Groaning softly at the landing the thing gave me. I made the object get off as I stood up, fixing my braid slightly then turned to face the object. It was a green outline of something. It wasn't human although.

It was a small animal shape. A fox maybe? The structure reminded me of a fox. Being an animal nerd while an Undertale fan helped lot. I figured it wasn't a normal fox for foxes doesn't fly at you..."hey your not dead, are you?" I asked, I honestly was worried for the small creature...no response, hm. Probably knocked out.

"What was that?" I heard someone say lowly trying to be silent. Kind of hard to hear when you seriously need hearing to survive. Freezing I looked over where I heard the sound. Humans.

I swiftly picked up the fox and made sure not to leave any of my objects behind to reveal where I was. As I quickly ran in the other direction. Making sure the echo locations showed me it wasn't a dead end. It wasn't. I didn't hear the humans anymore, so I deemed that it safe...for now.

I lowered the fox to the side for a moment before taking my soft blanket...which I have no idea what color it is and placed it on the floor, so the fox isn't laying on the dirty ground.

Now I just need to wait for them to wake up....

----time skip----

I silently stood off in the distance, silently listening around for threats, we aren't in a good place, and I haven't gotten the chance to look around yet. Even though I can only follow the echoes and outlines of objects. Suddenly I heard a groan, making me quickly look over keeping my distance from it to be safe.

"..." I silently narrowed my eyes but kept my parament smile as real as possible. "You doing, okay? You fell really high up." I asked, unaware my voice is slightly different to non-skeletons. But not like I knew I didn't see any skeleton OC's before.

They didn't answer as their outlined form moved slightly. "You didn't die by using me as a landing pad from an airplane like sonic the hedgehog." I joked trying to lighten the mood. It seemed to help lighten the mood.

The fox snapped out their shock before shuttering out "T-That wasn't I-I was expecting...A-are you a skeleton?" the fox asked noticing their green outlined shifted a bit, but I remained unfazed.

I didn't respond right away, picking up my bag. Grabbing the white outlined object that I knew held liquid. I ignored the feeling on being stared knowing they were just curious. "Well, that wasn't a good plan. You're lucky it wasn't humans who found you here." I spoke, feeling sorrow remembering my parents who was killed.

 I then remembered the question on being a skeleton, so I responded with a "Nope! I'm a walking decoration for Halloween! Here. Some water." I spoke handing the object I was holding, silently snickering knowing they are going to question where I grabbed it for I didn't show I grabbed it from my bag.

I silently waited for them to respond, not like I can see their face or expressions, unless I read their emotions from their soul. I felt lazy on reading their soul emotions which would be foolish of me. "Ah, I don't need to drink water. But thanks anyway. When you say humans...do you mean those government people who claimed we are bad?" They asked.

Ohhh that fuel me with anger and hatred for those humans, we're evil? They're the ones evil. They kill those who gets in the way on what they want and kidnap us just for their own stupid games. I quickly hid those emotions keeping myself calm as I nod. "I call them humans. But yes, or mouse brains in other words. You can thank warrior cats. A book for that." I responded remembering the books I use to read along with warrior cats. I miss reading those books... When they declined the drink, I simply shrugged and took the drink myself, drinking it. "Ok more for me then."

When I drank it, I recognized the taste. It was water. YES!! I'M NOT DUMB ON CHOOSING STUFF WHILE BEING ABLE TO SEE CERTIN THINGS!!! YES!!

I quickly calmed myself down looking at their tail without the other noticing, is their tail wagging? Foxes wag their tails, or are they dog, and I thought they were a fox?...I felt rude on asking what they are, so I didn't.

I continued calmly answering what they ask me. I didn't mind, been a while sense I spoke to another soul that doesn't fear me or hurt me. "Mouse brains? Perhaps. So, what's your name? Er...I mean your human name. Mine's Esther, and what's in the bag?" They asked me curious.

"What's in the bag? Nothing much, just some old stuff of mine along with a few foods or drinks I stole." I stated proudly at stealing foods. Which I shouldn't be proud off. Oh well. Finders' keepers. Hehehe suckers.

But when they asked my old name. I looked away, feeling tears wanting to prick my eyes, along with memories of my human life and... I quickly snapped my thoughts out of those memories. "...I don't call myself that human name anymore...but it's Icey. Call me sight." I answered feeling sorrow. The name sight isn't perfect, but it was a name I liked.

The green outline of the other soul shifted slightly as if trying to do something but failed. "Oh...then...call me Kido, It's the nickname of my OC...and stole?" "Yep! Stole. Kind of hard to go around shopping as you can tell." I spoke smirking really proudly. Like I felt before, finders' keepers. Don't find it? Sucks to be you better luck next time suckers!

I Laughed softly, but I soon paused. I didn't want them to change their name just because I did. I guess I can tell them my original OC's name. "That's a cool name for your oc. My OC is called Clear...so I guess, I can use it?" I awkwardly suggested. This kid I can use the name clear. But to other's it will be sight.

Suddenly their outlines started to move making me cautious, feeling my uncontrolled magic spike up for a moment. "oh...guess that makes sense." Kido spoke, I heard sounds, making be listen to it for a moment trying to figure out if it was those sounds. But the fox asked another question that made me curious. "...Are you planning on looking for that safe place the news talked about?"

Oh, that question. Safe zones. Tch, yeah no. I rather be alone...no one gets hurt. But I some reason hesitated at my response, messing with my braid. "I... I don't know. I just want to get people out of threat's reach and get you out of town before I do stuff." responding with that simple response, but I soon felt vibrations in the ground another way for me to see.

I froze quickly stomping my foot hearing the echo location flow though the alley into directions and walls. It soon hit two directions. One an exit it seems and the other is four green figures with white outlined objects. Guns.

Troopers.

"Shoot! They're so close already?!?" I quickly spoke annoyed; I didn't even get the chance to explore this place to see if it was safe. But I knew this place wouldn't last long due to being an alley. I usually would kill them. But I'm not alone in this situation so I can't risk it.

The humans got more closer, that I don't even need the echo location to see if their close. "I-Is that them!?! T-the humans?!? What should we do?!? I don't want to hurt them!" Kido spoke fearfully. Armature. A kid of mercy, didn't they learn that in this world it's kill or be killed?

I didn't respond to what they said, I quickly stomped my foot a few more times. Using the echo locations to find the quickest exit. I needed them to go to the exit so I can hold them off.

An exit straight ahead is an exit. Luckily no turns, except one for it would lead to a trap. I quickly grabbed my stuff and the fox I now know as Kido. "Just keep running, go straight. There is an exit!" I commanded hopping Kido would listen to me.

instead.

.

.

.

I got a passed-out fox who shifted in my arms. "...you got to be kidding me!!!" I screeched softly making sure not to be heard. I shifted my bag, lifted the fox into my arms once again and ran. I will not leave them to die.

'Come on, come on. teleport!! Come on!!' I yelled at myself, thinking on going anywhere but here. I soon heard humans yell spotting me and Kido, luckily, I suddenly having the familiar feeling of teleportation happened, right when I heard a human yell "HEY!!! MONSTER! STOP MY THE NAME OF-"

I teleported away. I felt happy we got out of the situation, but where we landed...it wasn't where I wanted to go. It was a swimming pool. I could tell by the moving white lines and that it looked like a hole.

"SERIOUSLY!?!?! YOU GOT TO BE-" I ended up falling into the water, I let go of the fox so they can float up as I sunk down.

I'm going to drown...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owner of Kido is: PinkieKidoCup

Read their book called "Undertale awakening: The life of a foxy" to know their P.O.V in this chapter!!!! Their writing AND drawing is amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 565 11
A passive soul from our world is reborn as a Sans who has to take action, Ink. As willing as a soul who was forcefully reborn they take charge of th...
27K 235 11
Just you and some adorable Girls of the undertale Note:All characters are above 18.This is a mature content.
1.2K 76 57
Just a story about my undertale au fan character you can say my oc too whatever it would be a bit cringe and character gonna get really op in stor...
218K 4.3K 59
Sanscest Papycest Fontcest X Reader/OC UnderTale UnderFell UnderSwap ErrorTale InkTale OuterTale AfterTale UnderFresh HorrorTale DreamTale AND ANY A...