True inferno

By Melvynn_

Redson asks his old Mentor to help his friend Mei control her new powers and his Mentor will gladly take her... More

New Student [ 1+2 ]
Training [ 3 ]
Calmer Area [ 4 ]
Get to know [ 5 ]
She's here. [ 6 ]
The Gang [ 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
The End? [ Chapter 9 ]
Short Story 1
Beach Episode!
Monkey King
Characters
Awakened
The Mind
‼️For those who couldn't read the fonts‼️
Day 1

Confrontation

540 19 5
By Melvynn_

Hwang : But Hua Li! I don't sense any negative energy on him. Powerful, yes but he seems like a good guy!

Hua Li : Hwang! You have to believe me what I saw in my vision can never be faked. He did it! I just know it!

Hwang : Are you sure... But If it was him then why would Wukong invite us if he knew it was him who did it.

Hua Li : I don't know but that's why we're going to go talk to him.

Wukong hears footsteps coming towards his house and went out to check. He saw his good friends Hwang and Hua Li, He smiles goofily at them and started enthusiastically waving at them.

Wukong : Hey guys! What are you two lovely ladies doing up here?

Hua Li : You knew didn't you?

Wukong : what?

Hua Li : You knew that that was the monster who wiped out my entire species. Why did you invite me to that stupid beach party!

Wukong : Okay! I knew but I wasn't sure if he was ACTUALLY evil because he was being so... Nice. I was skeptical about it at first but a few days of being around him he doesn't seem like a bad person. Not anymore. It's like he's completely forgotten who he was.

Hua Li : But what if this is his plan? You know how smart he can be. He's tricked us before he can trick us again!

Wukong : Yeah but-

Hua Li : Dont you remember the things he put us through?

Wukong : I- ...

Hua Li : Come on Wukong. You dont really think he's changed, do you?

Wukong : ... Yeah. You're right. I shouldn't let my guard down.

Hua Li : Exactly! Now. We're planning to report him to the Jade emperor. We've got to out an end to this birds plans! We could really use the transport Wu.

Wukong : What? The Jade Emperor? We could report it to Guanyin! Or just not report it to him at all!

Hua Li : Wukong... I know you don't want to see the Jade Emperor but you've got to put that fear aside. The fate of the world is in our hands!

Wukong : I'm not afraid! I just... Hey! How bout this. I! will go report it to him myself and I'll let you know what he says! Yeah?

Hwang : Hmm... I do want to go to the night markets later and I don't want to wait for you guys alone so...

Hua Li : Alright. I'm trusting you Wukong. We'll be heading off now!

Hwang and Hua Li turn to the exit and Wukong nervously smiles at them and when they were gone he let the breath he was unconsciously holding in, out.
A dark laugh can be heard behind him as Wukong turns around to see the Six Eared Macaque sitting in the tree behind him, just above his house.

Macaque : Looks like the monkey king is siding with the villain hmm?

Wukong : No. I'm going to tell the Jade emperor. Just. I just need solid proof.

Macaque : Oh? The " Act before thinking" Monkey King is actually using his brain for once? I'm surprised you hadn't knocked that bird out and just ended him right then and there.

Wukong : It was complicated back then.

Macaque : Ah.. It's MK right? You don't want him to think of you like what your master thought of you all those years ago right? When you first found the lady Bone Demon.

Wukong : Maybe or Maybe not. But one things for sure. If anything happens to MK and the others I won't hesitate. Now, I might just go rest.

Wukong goes back in his house and Macaque watches him walk in. He then decides to go to Fenghuangs Temple.

~~~

It's been a few months now and I've bumped into Hwang and Hua Li! I came up to them at this lake I found and I waved at them but HuabLi just gave me a angry disgusted look and walked away dragging Hwang with her. Was my first impression at the beach that bad? What did I do wrong?

Macaque: Looks like someone isn't getting along with someone

Mel : Macaque! What are you doing here?

Macaque : Mmm just following the person who's playing sheep. Look. I've been playing villain for a long time. It's not that hard to figure out that you're planning something.

Mel : For the love of- Why do people keep thinking I'm about to plan something evil?

Macaque: Probably because of your reputation

Mel : I have a reputation?

Macaque : Some people would say that destroying a whole village and kingdom would make you a monster.

Mel : But... I have no memories of a kingdom let alone a village? You're playing some kind of sick prank, right?

Macaque : Oh please! Stop the act already! We know who you are and we remember everything you've done to us. You thought you could just come back into our lives and play innocent huh? Well we weren't born yesterday. You sick. Bastard.

Mel : Listen here, Flea bag. I didn't kill nor destroyed anything or anyone. In all my years of reincarnation not a single memory has introduced me to any of that bull crap you just spat at me-

Everything went black.

Mel blinks. Adjusting his eyes to the world again. Macaque is on the dirt floor, all bloodied and beaten up. He looks down at his hands. Its got Macaques blood all over it. Mel is rapidly breathing, trying to figure out what in the world had just happened and what did he just do. Macaque coughs as he tries to get up.

Macaque: You Lil- I knew you haven't changed...

Mel panicked and ran away into a random direction. He's not sure where he's going but he needed to get away. He couldn't feel his legs or his wings but all he could do right now was run.

He can hear footsteps behind him as Macaque chases him down. Macaque couldn't really run that fast because of his injuries but he won't let Mel run away.

Mel comes across an abandoned place and without thinking he runs inside. While running in the hallways of this absolute mansion, a laugh echoes in his head. It sounded like him but it wasn't him? He stops in his tracks.

This place...

It looks so familiar.

But why?

As he looks around a little more, obviously out of breath he starts to explore and something and someone inside of him awakens.

~~~

Macaque finally catches up to where Mel was hidden. It's a big abandoned residence. He knows exactly who's estate this is. And every little memory hurts.

The Liang Residence...

One if the mansions door is open. He's guessing Mel's in there. When he walked in a whiff of smoke hits his nose making him instantly cringe at the smell. He covers his nose and squints into the smoke filled mansion. 

He walked and walked until he reached the common room. It's all burnt and in the middle is Mel on his knees with his head in his hands as his bloodied up fingers tangle into his hair. Staining them.

Pained grunts can be heard coming from Mel as he tries to figure out what's happening to him. He feels. Hot. Burning even. And that has never happened to him. He feels like he's melting into a puddle. It hurts.

Macaque : Are you trying to get me to feel bad for you? Coming to this place and looking so helpless? I didn't think you'd be so cowardly to run away back there but you look so pathetic here? Did what Monkey King do to you scared you?

Are you scared of Monkeys now? Haha! This just keeps getting better and better!

Mel : What are you doing to me? Why does it hurt so bad?

Macaque : What did I do to you? What do you mean? All I did was chase you and now we're here at the very place where you forced me to kill her.

Mel : Who..?

Macaque : Still pretending I see..

Mel : I'm not pretending! Why don't you believe me!?

Mels voice booms as the room get hotter and hotter by the second. Macaque can feel the heat sinking in already.

Mel can hear whispers. In his head. It won't stop. Its not going to stop. He turned his head to look at Macaque. With tears in his eyes he says...

"What's happening to me?"

Before crimson red fire engulfed him.

Pained screams echoes through the halls and Macaque takes a step back as he watches the flames going berserk Infront of him. A wave of heat hits him and he can feel his powers getting drained as his six ears come out and his blind eye no longer hidden. Chills runs down his spine as the painful screams turn into a fit of laughter. Slashes of heat comes out of the fire that becoming larger and larger and Macaque has to dodge through all of them.

A white light explodes from the fire and blinds Macaque. He's blinking as he regains his eyesight from his one eye and he looks around and his eyes land on Mel... Who is.. standing.. perfectly fine. Despite him hearing his screams before.

Macaque : What the fuck was that light show about?

Mel : I'm free... I'm finally back! Haha! After years! Oh how I missed this.

Macaque: What are you on about...

Mel's head tilts up and he turns his head. His dark eyes wide as he looks at Macaque in disbelief. He looks slightly happy. Macaque recognizes those eyes. Too well.

Mel : Did you miss me, Liu Er?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...