Not Another Love Affair || JJK

By Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 11

1.6K 69 38
By Gukmajins

"You told him that?" Hyunji blinks up at him with big eyes, her cheeks filled with strawberries she had put out into a bowl for them to share. It had been a few hours since they left school and went grocery shopping right after, before returning home, just to keep some snacks in the room instead of going to the hotel's buffet whenever they were hungry. And although Hyunji could name a few assignments she should probably be completing, she found herself listening to what had happened between Jungkook and his father after she had left their class. 

Jungkook reaches over for another one of the fruits as he lays on his side on their new bed, nodding his head before biting in. 

"How else can we shut them up?" 

"I don't know. I'm just surprised he didn't come running after you." Hyunji continues, sitting crisscrossed across from him.

"We're at school, he can't do shit." 

Hyunji purses her lips, the whole thing not settling well with her. She knew very well that she could never say that to her own father, so to see Jungkook say that to Mr.Jeon, it surprised her. 

"And Taehyung is totally sus about us." Jungkook then adds. "He wouldn't shut up about it in class." 

Hyunji gives him a confused look. 

"Really?" 

"Yup," he pops another strawberry into his mouth. 

"It's just the first day. We were barely together." 

"I know," he pauses for a moment and chews on the sweet fruit. Yes, part of Taehyung's suspicion had been because he spotted them together in the morning, but also because he was caught daydreaming about their previous night. 

It wasn't his fault that thinking about him and his wife making out for the first time was way more interesting than their math lesson. He couldn't help but get carried away. 

At the thought, his eyes trail to her lips, their usual pink tinted into a darker hue from the strawberries they shared. 

"I guess it's because we actually…acknowledged each other." 

He catches her consider it and then slowly nod. 

"I guess so." she answers shortly, biting into another strawberry. 

His eyes linger, faced with flashbacks of her breath mixing with his as her body rocks against his hips, chests almost touching as he had the strong urge to slip his hands under her white dress. 

Damn it, he had to stop thinking about it or his body would give him away way too soon. 

"Are you okay?" Hyunji gave him a concerned look with a tilt of her head, finding it odd how he had completely zoned out on her.

Jungkook snaps out of his trail of thought. 

"Oh, um, yeah." He clears his throat, shifting in his spot slightly as he tries to figure out a position that wouldn't give away his hardening dick, but Hyunji doesn't seem satisfied with his answer. 

"You're acting weird." She points out as she watches him oddly lay in his front, his nose wrinkling in what she assumed was pain. 

Fuck, it hurt laying on his erection, but he didn't have much of a choice without making things extremely awkward between them. 

He didn't want to seem like a pervert, but being reminded of the previous night and how much he wanted to go further, he found himself suddenly hyper aware, like how nice her shirt outlined her chest with the little peek of cleavage and those big eyes and pink tinted lips. 

Andgoshhewantedtokissherexposedneck.

He had zoned out once again, carried away with his thoughts. 

"Jungkook, are you seriously okay?" 

No

He was far from okay. 

His dick wanted attention, just like the night before where her body grinded against his, giving him a taste of the friction he needed. 

"Do you want honesty?" He finally asks in response, almost as a warning. He knew his hormones were taking a part in this, but was telling her the truth that bad? Especially if they were looking into becoming more sexually intimate, wasn't it only normal for him to show her that he was turned on?

Hyunji raises a brow. 

"Um, yes?" 

"Are you sure?"   

She looks even more confused now. 

"Yes?"

A moment later Jungkook slowly turns onto his back, Hyunji clearly still confused as she analyses his face before her eyes trail down and notice the strain in his sweats. 

Her eyes widen. 

"Oh," she mutters quietly, a moment of complete silence settling between them before Jungkook catches her covering her mouth and snickering, clearly finding his state amusing.  

"You find this funny?!" He exclaims and Hyunji does nothing but nod her head, still laughing. 

"So you're hard."

"Yes and is there an issue with that?"

"Not at all," she answers, her laugh having died down but her lips still curved into a grin. How serious he was being about her reaction only amused her more.

"We haven't done anything though, why are you hard?" 

Jungkook feels taken aback. 

"We don't have to be doing anything, you know. Thinking is enough sometimes—" 

"So what were you thinking about then?" She asks him, as if it were just another normal conversation as she takes the now empty bowl they shared and crawls to the nightstand. 

As if she wasn’t asking about the dirty thoughts he had about her. 

And he was totally not eyeing her ass. 

He attempts to blink away his intrusive thoughts, about to answer, but then pauses. 

 "Why do you want to know?" he finally asks sceptically once she had crawled back to her previous spot, shrugging at his question with an unusual glint in her eye. 

She would have never thought that a conversation like this would run so smoothly without them being awkward about it. But she was glad because it made her feel good and comfortable, especially when he was being so open with her. She felt the shy mask she held at times melt away, deciding to tease him like she knew he would have with her. 

"What's wrong with wanting to know what turns on my husband?" 

Jungkook swallows hard. 

Why the fuck did he feel that in his dick. 

And why out of all times did she have to be bold now, where he felt strained by his underwear and sweats and mind filled with thoughts of  hovering over her and demanding that she calls his name out into the room as he pounds into her-

“Cat got your tongue?” 

Jungkook blinks out of his line of thought, watching as she leans towards him this time with a teasing smile, the corners of her eyes wrinkled with amusement. 

“What are you doing?” his voice came out breathy,  eyes widening as he watched her carefully crawl over top of him before settling down right onto his crotch, their faces now inches apart. 

He swallows down his moan, ebony depths eying her lips while she does his. 

Nothing else had to be said. 

Jungkook props himself up onto his elbows and their lips meet in the middle, his hand cupping her nape to hold her close. 

Hyunji feels the way that his tongue dips into her mouth once given the chance, going straight into a rough kiss that told her more than words ever could. 

And gosh she wanted him too. 

She wanted him to touch her, and kiss her, and make her feel things she had never before, so when Jungkook is pulling himself up with her so he could lean comfortably against the headboard, she takes the small pause between the intense kiss to make a leap of bravery and pull the plain blue t-shirt over her head and throw it aside. 

She watches the way that his lusted eyes trail down to her covered breasts, catching the way that his lip tucks itself between his teeth as his hands rest on her hips. 

“Fuck,” 

Is all she’s able to register before being pulled into another kiss, his hands falling down to her ass and pulling her into him further as her hands rest on his broad shoulders, beginning to grind against him. 

She hears him groan into her mouth just like the way that he had the previous night, informing her that it felt just as amazing as it did to her. 

But it was so much better this time, and he made no effort to stop her. 

She felt the way that her blood rushed with excitement, her lips still occupied with his as his warm tongue made her moan into him with satisfaction. 

Kissing was still something new to her, but with the way that his hands massaged her thighs and ass, she would think this was something they've been doing for years. 

He gives her lip a last nip before diving into the space between her neck and shoulder as her chest rises and falls to catch her breath and feel the way that his lips capture her skin and gently suck before letting his tongue trace the same spot.

Every part of her that he touched felt hot and her abdomen filled with fluttering butterflies that she didn't know how to suppress. 

In response to the pleasuring feeling of friction and his lips, she lets her fingers trail into his hair, gently gripping at his roots. 

She lets out a sigh of pleasure just as he responds with a hum, and gosh it felt like he had done this before because no way could a kiss on her neck feel this good. 

His swollen lips part away from her skin after a few moments, his lusted eyes catching her own before she finds herself laying on the bed with him now hovering over her. 

This was an entirely new sensation, and it wasn't helping with the pool building between her thighs. 

Hyunji welcomes another desperate kiss that lasts shorter than she would have liked, but the disappointment dies quick once she watches him pull away for a moment and pull his shirt over his head, revealing all that was hidden under neath. 

And oh God

There was no way that Jeon Jungkook, the boy she had found irritating all her life, the man she had gotten married with just to be in the position she was in right now could have had all that hidden underneath. 

This just had to be a dream, because all that ripple of muscle couldn’t be meant for her. 

“Tell me if I ever go too far.” 

She’s snapped out of her daze by his breathy voice and eyes lingering on her lips, telling her that he wanted another taste, and perhaps many more.  So she nods her head and lets her hands rest against his hot skin when he’s devouring her once again. She lets her touch wander along his skin, wanting to feel more of him as if it weren't all enough already. 

Several more intense kisses, and sighs of pleasure in between, she feels the slight tug on her black leggings and ebony eyes asking for permission which she grants without a second thought. 

She watches as he takes a moment to tug her leggings off and discards them just as she does of her underwear. In return she’s met with curious eyes that don’t hesitate to stare and observe the way her pussy already glisended with juices. 

He’s hovering over her once more, his hand resting on her hip as he spreads her legs further with his other, his throat bobbing with anticipation. 

He’s careful to let his touch trail down her abdomen and into the junction of her thighs, noticing the way that her eyes momentarily flutter shut and a sigh escape her pouty swollen lips, his fingers welcomed by her juices. 

And fuck it was so much hotter than he ever thought it would be. 

He felt the way that his dick twitched, and the goosebumps spread across her skin as he massaged the wetness with a hint of curiosity and excitement, taking the opportunity to test his knowledge. 

So he lets his middle finger inch higher to meet her swollen jewel, flicking it back and forth and watching her chest expand before letting out a moan. 

“Keep doing that.” she mutters out breathily, her heavy eyelids lingering on the erotic action he performed between her thighs

Hyunji could feel her pussy pulse with the attention he gave her clit, the sensation nothing like she had ever experienced. She had never touched herself—let herself explore her dirty little desires, so to see him and the veins protruding in his forearm as his middle finger flicked her jewel in a pleasuring manner, it was making her feel things unlike anything before. 

She then feels him kiss her once again, his tongue showing no limits as he kept toying with her cilt. The stimulation was beginning to build, and she could feel a string pulling at her gut. 

“I want to finger you,” he mutters against her mouth, his depths gazing into hers, clearly turned on with the events just as much as she was. The offer excited her, so she nodded in permission. 

She feels the flicking stop, and his fingers dive further between her pink swollen lips just as he leans back to get a good view, his tongue wetting his lips before his eyes flicker back up to her just as she feels a pressure push into her. He’s careful as he pushes his finger into her hole, making sure to keep an eye on her reaction in case he did something wrong, but her features told him otherwise. 

He lets his finger curl inside of her as he pulls his finger out then back in, her eyes fluttering shut once again at the sensation. 

Then he adds another, watching the way that her nose wrinkled. 

“Does it hurt?” 

“Just stings. Keep going.” 

He does as he’s told, slowly inching his second finger into her and feeling the way that her wet walls welcomed him into its tightness and warmth. 

Fuck, he wished it was his dick right now. 

After a few moments he finds a rhythm inside of her, his fingers curling and grazing all the good places as her lips parted open and a moan escaped. 

“Don’t stop,” he hears her plead, eyes squeezed shut as she grips the bedsheet next to her, noticing the tremble building in her thighs as his pace only increases, causing more sounds to spill out of her lips. 

And he didn't want to stop listening to her, his dick throbbing with the way her features twisted with pleasure. 

But the next second her eyes are parting open, a loud gasp leaving her lips, and she catches his head between her trembling thighs as his pink tongue flicks at her clit with lust filled eyes staring up into her own. 

“Jungkook! Oh gosh!” 

Her hand instinctively fists into his hair, pulling him further towards her clit and causing him to moan at the sensation of her pulling at his roots. 

Then he watches as her back lifts up into the air, staccato moans escaping her lips just as the tension in her abdomen snaps and she begins to spasm around him, seeing stars.  

He finger fucks her through her first ever orgasm with hooded eyes until she couldn’t take it anymore and attempts to push him away. So he pulls away and listens to her intense breathing fill the silence around them, her eyes eventually fluttering open and catching his. 

“So, how was it?” 

Jungkook couldn’t help the grin that spread across his face because not only did he make a girl cum for the first time ever in his life, but he knew he did an amazing job.  

“Do I even need to answer?” Hyunji responds a moment later and his grin only grows. 

“Getting some feedback would be nice, for future improvements of course.” 

Hyunji lets out a tired giggle, but it's cut short as she eyes him slip his digits into his mouth and clean off the remainder of her juices while he stared into her widened almond eyes. 

He humes in satisfaction. 

And she feels the urge to clench her thighs together, undeniably turned on by the minor action. He comes to hover above her, her breath slightly hitching as they both eye the other's lips before meeting into a kiss more gentle than she had expected. 

“What about you?” Hyunji muttered eventually against his lips, arms hooked around his neck, catching his eyes. 

“A nice cold shower will do the trick, don’t you worry.” 

But she shakes her head. 

“I want to watch you jerk off.” 

Jungkook’s eyes widen immediately. 

“What?”

Her cheeks reden as she gives him a shy smile.

“Only if you’re comfortable.” 

Oh he absolutely was. That wasn't an issue. 

"So you want me to get off in front of you?" Jungkook asks to clarify as he shifts to sit beside her and watches her slowly sit up. 

Hyunji nibbles her bottom lip. 

"I just want to see how you do it." 

"Fair," he nods along before sliding off the side of the bed. His sweats hung low around his waist, giving a good view of the soft lines of his abs and curve of his v-line disappearing beneath the line of his boxers. 

She swallows as his front faces her and he begins to pull down his grey sweats, Hyunji eyeing him the entire time. 

His lips are spread into a teasing grin once his sweats pool around his ankles, revealing the strain against his boxer shorts that had her questioning how big he could possibly be, until he's shoving down his boxers as well. 

She didn't even realize she had been holding her breath. 

Gosh, he was like eye candy

His confident smirk remains as he stands right by the bed. 

Hours of soccer practice really had paid off. 

"Like what you see?" His teasing voice has her breaking out of her trace, her eyes finally meeting his as he tilts her head up towards him. She doesn't even have the time to be annoyed by his comment because of the kiss he shares, his lips engulfing hers before teasingly tugging and finally pulling away. 

She feels out of breath.

He then joins her on the bed, setting down by the headboard and laying his back against it, his body fully exposed with his cock swollen, veins protruding as its tip point upward. 

"If you take a picture it'll last longer." 

Hyunji scoffs, but then reaches for his phone laying on the mattress, swiping open his camera. 

"What are you doing—?" 

She fakes a smile and tilts her head. If he was going to be cocky, then she sure as hell wouldn't let it slide. 

"You said take a picture, no?" 

"I didn't actually mean it." He fires back, confused, "Plus, why would you take them on my phone, I've already got enough—" 

Hyunji's nose wrinkles in disgust. 

"You take pictures of your own dick? Why?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, catching his mistake. 

"It was a phase, alright?" he answers, embarrassed that he had let that slip. "Do you want me to keep going or what? Cause at this rate I might just go soft." 

"TMI," Hyunji scrunches her nose as she places his phone down, Jungkook's brows rising. 

"I'm about to jerk off in front of you, as per your request, and you call that TMI?" 

"Oh my apologies. Continue." 

Jungkook gives her a sceptical look as she sits back on her knees, waiting. 

A second goes by. 

Then two. 

"This is kinda weird, not gonna lie." He mutters, not knowing how to begin. He wasn't used to having an audience. 

"Oh but it was fine when you were staring me down." 

"It wasn't as weird, okay? Just stop talking so I can continue." 

Hyunjin says nothing, instead motions for him to keep going, and this time he does. His hand wraps around his base before tugging upward, a sigh of relief leaving his lips and he repeats the action. 

Finally, his pulsing cock was getting the stimulation it had been longing for. 

Hyunji watches the way that he relieves himself, his back against the headboard, body fully exposed as his hand jerks his cock with lips parted in pleasure.

Their eyes lock for a moment and suddenly she felt the pool between her thighs build once more. 

His thump comes up to his tip and spreads the precum that had built up around it, momentarily wetting his lips before going back to his previous action, sighing louder this time. She lets her eyes trail up from his moving hand, grazing over his naked body that she wished she could touch right now; to feel his hot skin and hard muscles once again, and how good they felt pressed up against her. 

They lock eyes, Jungkook's hooded depths staring right at her. 

"Come here." 

Jungkook's gruff voice momentarily catches her off guard, but she does as she's told, crawling over to him with excitement fluttering inside. He stops his actions and takes her hand, leading her to take a seat on his lap. 

She knows exactly what he wants from her. 

Hyunji wraps her smaller hand around his cock and moves it just like he previously had been, his head falling back against the headboard as his eyes flutter shut for a moment. 

"Fuck," he breathes. 

It felt so much better when she did it. 

His eyelids open and he swallows down a moan when he watches her thumb rub his tip. 

He was definitely going to cum a lot faster this way. 

But that was alright. 

He reaches out and tilts her chin up toward him, her eyes previously distracted by her actions, flickering up to him innocently. 

But fuck it was so hot. 

Their lips lock into a heated kiss, Jungkook groaning into her mouth from the stimulation she was giving him and she returns a moan that she couldn't hold back as his hands graze her skin before squeezing her ass. 

"Fuck, you're doing such a good job." He mutters against her mouth. She bites back her smile, but immediately after he's kissing her again, rougher this time as his hands wander up to the back of her bra, unhooking it from the back. 

It's then tossed aside.

"Faster," he groans, forehead resting against hers, lips parted, and she does as she's told. 

A sigh escapes as she feels the way that his hands slide up her torso before cupping her breasts, his thumps slipping over her nipples in a manner that made her walls clench around nothing. 

"Fuck, Hyunji." 

The way that Jungkook moans her name this time, right against her mouth makes her insides go crazy. And suddenly she wants to feel him again and the way that his fingers curled inside of her and his cocky tongue toyed with her. 

But as much as she selfishly desires him, she doesn't stop, not even for a moment as she feels his heavy breaths grow rougher, a pleasured moan escaping every few moments. 

And then she feels him stiffen in the palm of her hand as he lets out another moan with his forehead still resting against hers, their noses briefly brushing. 

A few seconds tick by before she’s pulling away from the heat of his body, observing the mess between their bodies and Jungkook leans back against the headboard, recovering from his release. 

“That was amazing.” he says with a lazy smile that she returns until his eyes fall to her lips and he pulls her into a kiss, gentle, much like the one they shared earlier. 

His lips delicately move against hers, taking their time to savour her warmth and the feeling of her bare body brushing against his. 

“We should clean up.” Hyunji manages to mutter in between, but he groans in return. 

“Do we have to?”

She smiles this time, letting out a small laugh. 

“Easy for you to say. I got your cum all over me.” 

His grin widens. 

“That’s hot.” 

Hyunji shoves him in the chest, unable to contain her smile. 

“You’re weird.” she answers as she sits up, cringing at the feeling of the cum on her hand. She then slips off his lap, finally stepping off the bed. 

“I’m going to take a shower,” 

Jungkook nods, tucking his lip beneath his teeth as he watches her walk away, unable to pry his eyes away from her bare ass. 

This marriage was by far, the best decision he had ever made. 

°•°•°•°
This is by far the longest chapter i've written in a while.

I hope you enjoyed reading! Let me know what u guys think :)♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 24.9K 84
"Freedom to love whoever you want, no one would interfere, not even the kingdom. Provided that your love should be loyal, honest, and respectful and...
67.2K 3.6K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
684K 13.3K 36
"We know what you're up to and if you don't let us join you then we're gonna tell mom and dad your dirty little secret."
12.6K 287 28
"Why my love for Jungkook has to end?" Because they both chose the hard path, who knows what's waiting for them ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. This book contains -sexua...