Mia and me: Downtime in Cento...

By LLMGaming

This is pretty much what it says on the tin if Mia had extra time in Centopia. These will all be under 200 wo... More

Day 1: Unicorn charades
Day 2: Little lost, little elf
Day 3: CAN YOU SHUT UP!?Please
Day 4: What Are We To Her?
Day 5: What If: Mia Didn't Catch The Trumptis?
Day 6: Family Time On Rainbow Island
Day 7: A Saddle?
Day 8: A Flower Crown For A Sister
Day 9: So, You're A Language Nerd?
Day 10: The Elements Can Trust Her
Day 11: She Doesn't Know What I'm Saying
Day 13: That's Some Design Idea
Day 12: Flying? More Like Falling With Style
Day 14: You Don't Have To Protect Hom Anymore
Day 15: We Can't Let Go
Day 16: That Thing Must Be Made Of Gold
Day 17: Fear
Day 18: The Flip Of A Coin
Day 20: The Pan Songs
The Day: A Future

Day 19: How Did You Predict That?

141 5 1
By LLMGaming

Yoko yawned as she looked over at Mo and Mia. The two were having a conversation about something (probably something funny as Mia was laughing her wings off but Mo wasn’t even smiling) and they had slowed down the group. She groaned as she called out “Guys you’re dragging behind!” She took a step forward but a yell stopped her.
Mia placed a hand on the elf’s shoulders pulling her back slightly “Careful.” Her voice was slightly deeper than usual like she was concerned about something but she didn’t have to tone in her voice.
Yoko span around “What are you talking about?” Just then, the piece of stone she would’ve stepped on fell away revealing a chasm underneath the plate they were walking over. Everyone looked at the now slowly growing gap with frozen expressions. Yoko slowly turned her head to Mia who seemed more shocked than the others “How did you-?”
“I saw cracks in the tile!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.2K 62 9
In one universe, Jade Bennett is the companion (and later wife) of the Doctor; in another, she's engaged to a divorced father of three, Doug McCleod;...
15.5K 532 54
"One day I won't be here, and I need somebody to carry on in my place." The Pride Lands is more than just one king or queen: there's been a long lin...
9.8K 493 11
After Red Velvet's disbandment, Seulgi decides to move to England and becomes one of the most popular fashion designers in the country. One day, she...