Born For The Chase || TOH ||...

Oleh RainTheTheyReader

You were the only Human in the Boiling Isles. When you were born, you were left in the door step of the owl... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: Start of a New Life
About Y/N and Some Obvious Things
Intro and Outro Song with Y/N added
Episode 1:Welcome, New Friend!
Episode 2: Trust Witches, Never Wizards
Christmas Special
Episode 3: Sorry, but I already took that title
New Year Event
A/N
Hunter's Event
Blight Twins'Event
The Owl House News
Episode 4:I'm only here for a visit
Episode 5:Here in the Coven
Chapter 6: Conjure the Friends
Episode 7: Library Troubles
Episode 8: Was today good? Or bad? Or both?
Episode 9: Visit from the Mindset
Episode 10: Happy Birthday, Redemption.
Episode 11: Scammer with Bad Taste
Author's Note
Episode 12: Divided
Episode 13: First School Trouble
Episode 14: Carnival Secret
Episode 15: Mirror Side
Episdoe 16: Face your Fears
Episode 17: Game Fusion
Episode 18: Caught and Lost
Episode 19: Finally Ending, New Beginning
Season 2 trailer
Intro and Outro With Y/N Season 2
Episode 1: Coming back to Chat
Episode 2: Odalia What!?
Episode 3: King's Little Journey
Episode 5: Stuck Magic
Sorry (Not Quitting)
Yo, I will make some changes
Episode 6: Broken Relationship
A/N
Episode 7: Family Relative
Sorry
Need some Suggestions

Episode 4: Words of Affection and Lies

348 6 4
Oleh RainTheTheyReader

A dark room once again, looking in front of me was the shadow herself. She grinned at the arrival of me. She walked close towards me with Vision. Both of us paused but smiled at her. The more she steps, the more her body morphs. When she was close, she held her hands on my cheeks. I cried and held my hand over it. Vision rubbed his forehead on her hand. She tilted her hand and smiled.

"You're safe my child."

Gasp! Breathing heavily! Sigh

"What do you want from me, shadow?" Y/N turned towards their journal and Vision. "What do you want from me?"

*******

Y/N got dressed for their work and put Vision with a ribbon this time. Vision tweeted and Y/N rolled their eyes. "Sorry bud. But we gotta look great today. The Emperor's Coven is coming over to check around the service center for no leaks to the truth. But that is already too late." Y/N smirked and pulled out a book about the Boiling Isles. Vision tweeted again and they just sighed in frustration.

Y/N went out of their room and walked through the halls until they heard a scream from Lilith. Y/N gasped and teleported to the living room to see their aunt screaming in her beast form.

"Help...me." Lilith screamed out to the upcoming group.

"Auntie, catch!" Y/N summoned an elixir and threw it to Lilith, who caught it and gulped down the whole elixir.

"Thank Y/N." Lilith sighed in relief, turning back to who she was before the beast formed.

"No problemo, auntie." Y/N saluted with Vision following them. Vision flew to grab their shoulder bag for work while Y/N created 99% a whole spell circle.

"Where are you going so fancy today?" Eda asked, walking up to her sister and looking at Y/N up and down. They sighed and explained what was happening and they threw a book of the Boiling Isles to Luz who caught it. "Oh, well, alright. Be careful." Eda exclaimed and Y/N nodded.

"Will do." Y/N nodded, after grabbing their satchel. Vision got in and they finished their spell circle, bringing them to the entrance of the service center.

They walked into the service center where they worked, and they were greeted by two familiar faces they saw in the front. Mrs. Burnwood and Lady Blue.

"Well, hey there, Y/N." Mrs. Burnwood greeted them, with her brown hair and one eyed cyclop look.

"Good morning, Dear." Lady Blue waved to them, with her fan covering the bottom of her face and her in fancy dress.

Y/N smiled at the two of them and waved. Lady Blue pulled out a bag of seeds for Vision to eat. Vision flew and ate the seed as Y/N checked into their sign-in. Y/N opened their locker to put their other things in there and keep what they needed. Y/N exit the room, and they are bombarded by Lady Blue, straightening their vest/skirt.

"Lady Blue?...What are you trying to do?" Y/N asked, blushing at her representation to them when they exit. When Lady Blue was done making Y/N presentable, she placed a gardenia on the pocket of their outfit.

"Making you representable when the coven comes. You can go and help around the area now. Come back before the sun is above the realm." Mrs. Burnwood answered for Lady Blue. Y/N nodded, and Vision flew towards Y/N with a bit of seed on his cheek. Y/N removed the seed from his cheek and the duo teleported to the areas that need service.

*****

"(Pants) Geez, I am tired from all this work for snails." Y/N pants from exhaustion with Vision on their shoulder, panting too. As they sat by a tree, they heard, "psst!" Coming from behind. They turned around to see Mrs. Killeye holding their favorite scream cream. Y/N grinned and walked towards her with joy.

"Hey, Mrs. Killeye." Y/N grinned, walking towards her. She handed Y/N their scream cream as Y/N paid her the same amount as before.

"Actually, it's just Oculus, and I go by He/Him." Mrs. Kill- I mean Oculus responded back. Y/N choked before looking at him with shock but smiled and nodded.

"Alright, Oculus." Y/N winked and talked to him for a while before looking at the sun to see if they had to go back.

"Bye, Oculus." Oculus nodded and waved goodbye to them. Oculus nodded and he went back to work.

*****

Vision teleported the duo back to the service center from the back and Y/N ran out, stumbling down and was ready for the impact of the ground but landed onto someone else.

"Huh?" Y/N looked up to see a familiar golden mask. They and him scrambled away from one another. Vision giggled at the sight with Steve beside him. "Sorry!" Y/N straightened their outfit and bowed at him while apologizing repeatedly.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. There's no need to apologize, Mix." The Golden Guard told Y/N who stopped and sighed, nodding and blushed a bit. "Thank you. So, you must be the one that is supposed to show us around the service room." Y/N was confused and looked at Mrs. Burnwood who nodded at that question.

"Oh, uh, yeah! That's me, Mx. Clawthrone." Y/N agreed, nodding at the question. The Golden Guard nodded and told Steve to stay here while he goes with Y/N. Y/N told Vision to come and he flew towards Y/N. "Come along, Mr. Golden Guard." Y/N opened the service/staff room.

*****

"And that is where we keep our lovely list of amazing customers." Y/N pointed at the book of all the great customers who were nice to their center. Y/N turned around to see GG staring at them. Vision and Y/N looked at each other then back at GG. "Yo, dude. Staring is creepy to people, even with a mask."

"Oh sorry, I was wondering if you fell for me on purpose?" The Golden Guard stated, after gaining back his consciousness. Y/N raised a brow at him.

"You mean, did I fall on you on purpose? If so, the answer is no, I will try to get there quicker." Y/N corrected him, being naive of this emotion that they are gaining from that statement.

"I mean what I said~" GG said back, his mask near their face. Y/N was caught off guard and chuckled, pushing his face away with a bit of blush on his cheek.

"You're an idiot. I thought I was supposed to be the flirt of the trio." Y/N started with a bit of anger in their tone. Vision flew on their shoulder and tweeted with anger too. "I agree with that too, Vision." Y/N smirked and looked away from the Golden Guard. He chuckled, until the area shook.

"What in the Titan?" Y/N and Golden Guard whispered until they heard their names being called. The two looked at each other then ran out of the room and went outside with the other. They looked up and what Y/N and Vision saw shocked them. They covered their mouth with their hand and looked at the person they knew.

"Auntie?" Y/N gasped out loud and the others looked at them in confusion. "Auntie!" Y/N ran away from the Service Center and followed their aunt. They heard voices calling them, but they ignored it, teleporting on their aunt's back. Vision followed and was with Y/N again. "Aunt! Hey, slow down girl!"

Lilith growled and moved around fast to get rid of Y/N. They tried to stay but they lost their grasp and were falling, Y/N turned around with Vision and Vision turned into a staff for Y/N to catch and swing themselves back up. They pant, taking big breaths and taking control of their staff. They looked down and saw Luz, King and Gwen talking. Soaring down, they interrupted the conversation they were having.

"Guys! Guys! Did you guys see Auntie? What happened to her?!" Y/N freaked out of the situation, holding their staff and looking at them. Luz and King glared at their grandma, and they knew something was up. "Grandma, what did you do?"

"Oh-uh-sweetie, well did I ever say that I care about you-" Gwendalyn tried to change the subject, but she was held in place. Y/N's magic turned on and memories of the situation happened. They gasped and their body shook. Looking up, glaring at their grandma, they were going to burst.

"You did that to her?"

"Well-you see..."

"You made her think she's nothing. You made her not feel wanted." Y/N whispered, turning off their reaction, and looking at the book their grandma was holding. "AND FOR WHAT CAUSES?!" Y/N yelled out, grabbing the book and throwing it off the cliff. "YOU DID THIS!"

"But I was trying to help!" Gwendalyn tried to protest about the word Y/N is saying. Luz and King moved away from how tense the scene was.

"Help? Help! YOU THOUGHT THIS PEOPLE WERE TRUSTWORTHY AND DID THEY WORK?! NO!" Y/N pointed at where the book was and continued about how those books were useless, and it was her own stubbornness that caused her, her own stress. "(Sigh) Luz and King, go to Morton for the elixirs, I will go after Lilith." They nodded as Y/N rubbed their forehead, making the situation stressed. "And you, grandma. You don't do anything. Let us do the work." And just with that, everyone left the area but Gwendalyn. Gwendalyn reflected on their words and went back to the ones who gave her the books.

******

Y/N looked around for Lilith but couldn't find them. "Come, Lilith. Where are you?" They looked around, back they got a headache and were about to lose consciousness until they saw a vision. They gasped and the vision played out.

Miss, are you sure about this?

Of course, it would work. If a princess from another realm could do it, I could too.

Alright.

Two figures talked but one that is mainly talking is a gray large figure. She smiled while the other was worried. The gray one grinned and sat on the front, making a diamond with their hand and closing their eyes. They shepherd a spell and the more they whisper the louder it gets.

With one eye to another,

Time to look for the other

Tearing a hole into the sky,

With time going by

I seek for those who peek

Give me a pathway to their link

With those words, an eye opened in the air but as I was about to see who it was, she wanted to see. I woke up with a bit of a key.

"(Gasp) Oh lord, what the Titan." They looked around to see that they were on the ground. "What happened-Oww!" Y/N felt a shot of pain in their side, as a tear pricked out.

"Emira, they're awake!" A familiar voice could be heard, and they turned their head to see Edric with them, as Emira was coming back with a patched-up Vision.

"Vision!" Y/N tried to get up, but Edric gently but forcefully pushed them back down.

"No, you rest. You were unconscious about 10 minutes ago." Edric explained, while Emira came back and put Vision on a soft towel. Emira came close and healed Y/N's side.

"So that explained the pain in my side." Y/N whispered, but they recalled their objective before the fall. "Lilith! Oh Titan, I hope she's okay." Y/N worriedly hugged themselves about what may have happened to their aunt. "The eye. The eye! I need to do the eye spell!" Y/N sat up and did what they remembered quickly. Edric Tried to stop them because they would hurt themselves, but they already did it and an eye levitated on the air. The trio were shocked at the scene. The eye looked at them, before blinking and showing where the rest were.

Lilith is back to normal. Eda worried about King on her shoulder. Luz and Gwendalyn looking around for Y/N and Vision. Well, they are all looking for Y/N.

Y/N sighed and grinned seeing their family and friends are alright. "I should call them." Y/N brought out their scroll, as the trio continued to watch the eye.

As the scroll rang a few times, Eda finally answered.

Hello Owling? Where are you?! Eda yelled out from the other side, gaining the other's attention.

"I'm with the Blight Twins. I fell unconscious and I can see you guys. Ma, can I stay with the twins, please?" Y/N asked, with a pleading tone. Eda thought about it and sighed agreeing but they have to come back to the Owl House before the afternoon tomorrow. "Thanks ma. And I promise that I also won't faint at any random moment. Tell the gang I love them. Love you, ma." Y/N smiled with joy in their tone while Eda giggled at her child's childish response.

Love you too, Humling. Bye~ And just with that, she hung up.

"So~ How are we gonna get you to our home, without you using your teleportation magic?" Edric questions as the squad thinks, until Edric remembers something and blushes.

"Wait, why don't we carry you back to our home? Our home is not that far from here." Edric offered, remembering the Grudgby incident. Y/N thought and nodded, opening their arms up to them to be carried. Emira kneeled for Y/N this time, while Edric got Vision and Y/N wrapped their legs around Emira's waist and their arms around her neck. "Come on, let's go home." Y/N hummed in agreement and there they went back home.

*******

BONUS:

"Emira! Edric! You can't have a Clawthorne in your bed!" Odalia yelled out to the twins with Y/N and Vision on one of their beds. Y/N had changed into Edric's outfit because Emira couldn't find some in the meantime. Y/N was confused but frustrated at Odalia.

"Why not, you do?" Edric asked in his PJ's, with a raised brow.

"I'm a grown-up." Odalia answered back, making Emira smirk at her answer.

"We're gay for criminals." Emira smirked at her answer making Y/N blush and chuckled at their words of affection to their relationship.

"No, you're not." Emira and Edric went to the same bed as Y/N. "No, you're not." They laid in there and Y/N flipped Odalia off with their fingers and slammed the door closed on her face.

"Night, guys." Y/N bid as the twins stayed with them like when they were young.

"Night, (N/N)." The twins said back, Emira turned off the light and they went to bed.  

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

80K 1.7K 30
🍄🪷🌞🦋🌼✨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...
5.7K 213 41
Story idea from the AU comic creator: MoringMark One morning, Luz opened her eyes and saw a strange sight: an elderly (but not really) woman with rou...
99.9K 3K 34
The Owl House FanFiction Luz is forced to go back to the human realm after defeating Emperor Belos. Eda makes a promise that she'll fix the portal an...
11.9K 252 27
Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin and now lives for survival. That was un...