Irya Aillie Stark - D. M. (Ha...

RiddStrk tarafından

Ever since I can remember, nothing but perfection has been expected from me. I have trained and studied all m... Daha Fazla

Cast
Prologue
DIAGON ALLEY
BACK AT HOGWARTS
METALLIC
KATIE BELL
IN ANOTHER LIFE
SLUGHORN'S PARTY
HELP
DUMBLEDORE
PROUD
HE KNOWS
HOGWARTS
A LETTER
ASTORIA
EXPERIMENT
A MURDERER
TORTURE
MUTATION
Author's note
ICE COLD
NOT HYDRA
DECISIONS
TONY STARK
SHIELD'S SECRETS
THE TRUTH
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
MALIBU
A BITTERSWEET DREAM
FREAK
BIRTHDAY
ROSE HILL, TENNESSEE
AIM
FACING KILLIAN

HYDRA

333 9 0
RiddStrk tarafından

As we walked inside, it felt somehow colder than outside, and I was trying my best not to hug myself in order to stay warm. I walked quickly next to Voldemort, as we made our way through a big metal door, finally getting inside the building. From the inside it didn't look abandoned, at all.

It looked old, everything here did, but it was obvious that it was in use. It reminded me very much of a hospital, everything in while and light blue colors, and there was even a faint smell of medicines in the air, however I was sure this place was not publicly used to treat patients. We walked down a long corridor, filled with doors and some windows that let me take a peak inside the rooms here, there were laboratories, and rooms with beds inside. There was even a couple of rooms that looked like they were used for surgeries.

One of the doors ahead of us opened, out coming a tall man wearing a white lab coat, followed by two men who seemed to be guards.

"Ah, welcome, welcome, my friend." He spoke with a deep Russian accent, sounding really happy to see Voldemort. "I see you brought her with you. Follow me, I'll show you to her room." He started walking, but before we followed him I stopped Voldemort, too many questions in my head to be left unaswered.

"Wait!" I whispered-shouted to him. "What does he mean? What is this place? Why are we here?" As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was growing scared, this does not seem like a place you want to stay in at all.

"We're here, because it's time you gain back the trust you lost when you decided to be stupid and try to help our  enemy. You'll finally be useful, and when they're done with you, you'll truly be my most powerful asset, and the Wizarding World will know not to ever question me again." So he was determined and obviously gave it a lot of thought. I just know if he'll be willing to trust me again after whatever he's got planned for me happens, then I can be sure it's going to be really really bad. I've got to find a way out of this, I don't know what he's got planned, but I sure as hell don't want to find out.

"But- father, he's a muggle!" I made it sound as disgusted as I possibly could, trying to convince him not to work with this Hydra thing was the first thing I could think of. "Since when do we depend on filthy muggles?!"

He didn't change his mind, however. "You'll learn it's alright to use any means necessary to achieve your ends, even if it means making stupid muggles think they're worth enough to call themselves your friend. We'll kill them after they're done being of use to us." He started walking, not needing to tell me to follow him for me to know that it'd wouldn't be the smarted thing to question him again.

We followed the weird tall man, walking until we got to the end of what I thought was an endless hallway, only it didn't end, it just turned around the corner. We walked inside a room that was quite small and boring since everything was white; white walls, white floor, white bed.

"This is where you'll be staying." The Russian man spoke again. "We'll start tomorrow morning."

"Go ahead, Irya." The cold voice of my adoptive father was heard again. "Explore your room." Even though there was literally nothing to be explored, I still got inside the small room because I didn't want to upset him even more, but just as I walked inside I felt something cold on my left wrist. I turned to see what the hell it was, and realized one of the guards had put a weird looking metal bracelet on my wrist.

"Hey what the hell?!" I tried taking it off but soon as I tried to open it, it got really hot burning me. I looked up and took my wand off my pocket pointing it at the guard. "Petrificus!" I shouted, but nothing came out of my wand, and the guard didn't get petrified. "What the actual fuck?!" I looked to see Voldemort, hoping he'd do something but he stayed there, just watching everything happen. And when I thought things couldn't get worse, the heavy metal door slammed shut in front of me.

I reacted quickly , and tried to open the door but it didn't work, I was locked. From a small window I could see them looking at me, talking. Even though I couldn't make out what they're saying, hearing his harsh voice made a chill run down my spine, he's leaving me here. What are they going to do to me?

"No! Wait! Don't leave me here, please!" I screamed as loud as I could, hitting the door and trying to open it, but he turned around ready to leave. "Please! Father don't do this! Please! Father!" He started walking, and I couldn't see him anymore. What's going to happen to me now? How could he just leave me here? I thought he cared even just a bit about me.

I sat on the floor, with my back against the door, as I let it all out. Tears started flowing freely down my cheeks, Draco was cheating on me and we're over, and I just got thrown in a creepy hospital by who I thought cared even just a little about me. Why is this happening to me? I just try my best to do what I can, to make everyone proud and to be the best that I can, but it doesn't matter. No one cares about me any way, they don't give a fuck.

Even when everything I've tried is to be the best, I still feel like the worst. I'm so stupid, I should have run away when I had the chance. Funny thing is everyone talks about me like I chose this, like I wanted this, but they don't stop a moment to think about the fact I didn't asked for any of it, I never even asked to be born and not be wanted, to be raised by people that didn't care about me at all, to be tortured, to have people hate me and fear me. I didn't ask for it.

I stayed there crying my eyes out just thinking about everything and feeling sorry for myself, until I eventually fell asleep, unaware of what was about to happen to me.

----------

I was woken up by the door opening, making me fall from my half seated position. I quickly stood up, turning to see who it was that opened the door. It was a man, dressed in all black and with what I identified as a muggle gun on his belt.

"Change." He spoke in russian, throwing me some clothes and turning around, standing in the doorway. When I realized he wasn't going to move from the door way I reluctantly took the clothes and started to change into them, they were leggings and a tank top, all in a dark grey.

When I was finished, I cleared my throat and the man turned around, barely sparing me a look before turned again, walking out the room.

"Follow me." He started walking, not looking back to see if I was actually following him, but since I didn't really feel like finding out what would happen if I didn't, I just walked right behind him.

The hallways looked endless, and by the time we stopped at one of the doors I'm sure I wouldn't be able to tell how to go back to the room that had been designated as mine. This place is like a fucking labyrinth.

The man opened the door, moving aside and waiting for me to walk in, which I did. He closed the door behind me, leaving me in a dark room in which I was barely able to see anything.

"I heard you were trained in hand to hand combat. Let's test that." The scary voice of a man I didn't recognize was heard through the room. The lights turned on and I was able to see I was in a training room, with a very obviously worn out mat in the middle of it. On one side of the mat was a man, tall and with broad shoulders looking directly to me but standing still like a robot, like waiting for an order. He caught my attention, he had long hair that almost reached his shoulders, and his gaze looked weird, like if he was hypnotized, it reminded me a bit of how people looked under the Imperio curse.

What stood out the most, though, was his left arm, glistening in the artificial light made of what looked like metal. I definitely don't want to fight whoever this is, I don't think I want to find out how much it'd hurt to receive a punch in the face with a fist made out of metal. Ouch.

"Soldier, go ahead." The voice spoke again, and right that moment the man started running at me. I barely even had any time to move out of the way, him barely missing me, but as soon as he saw he didn't have much success he tried again, and started running again.

I figured I didn't have enough time to move out of the way again enough to where he wouldn't be able to catch me, and that I couldn't just dodge away forever, so I decided to fight back. I stood in a position stance, and waited until he got where I was standing, moving a bit to the left and kicking his leg making him fall.

He didn't seem to like that, not one bit. He got up and charged at me, determination written on his face. He was faster this time, too, and managed to pull my right arm, bringing me to him and making me fall. He was going to kick me in the ribs while I was on the ground, but I rolled out of the way, getting up once again.

He stood there for a second, looking at each other, before I charged at him. He didn't move out of the way, instead he waited for me and when I got to where he was I threw a punch to his face, and the first one did hit him hard, but when I tried to punch him again he grabbed my arm, pulling me to him and locking me in place, with his arm around my neck.

I was panicking, and tried prying his arm off my neck but it was useless, he was much stronger than me. I reached up, finding his face and scratching it in hopes he'd let me go, but he just grabbed my hand with his right one. I felt so of full anger inside me, I was supposed to be the best yet I'm being beaten so easily. My lungs were burning, begging for air, and my vision was becoming blurry.

This is what I deserve, what I've earned, to just die forgotten by everyone, unloved by everyone, hated by everyone.

But I don't want to accept it, I refuse to accept it. I want to live.

I do the only thing I can think of. I close my eyes, focused with what little strength I have left in my on his mind. I search in his mind, looking for memories to hurt him with, and for a moment everything seems blank, as if he didn't have any memories at all, what the hell?

After a second I find them, as if hidden away in a dark corner of his brain, it's like he was forgetting them on purpose, I've never seen anything like this. I search through them, desperately trying to find one that feels different, one that feels way too personal. I find one memory that gave me a different feeling than the others, it's him but a little younger, and he seems to be in a fair of sorts, full of people.

The memory seems weird, like if it was really old, but from the age he looks in it it can't possibly have been older than just a couple years. He was laughing talking to someone else, a short and really skinny boy. They seem to be really close. I watch the memory, repeating it, feeling his sadness and confusion towards it, until I feel his hold on my neck loosen.

I open my eyes, pulling away from him. I thought he'd try to attack again, but instead he just stands there, looking at me. I hold my neck, trying to catch my breath thinking about what the hell just happened.

"Well done." Said the voice from before, reminding me I was being watched. "Consider yourself lucky, not many can say they managed to win against the soldier here in their first fight. But I didn't get to see it, how did you manage to free yourself from him?"

I looked at the man in front of me. His face looked blank, but his eyes were like those of a little child, trying to understand something they couldn't quite comprehend. For a moment it seemed like he was asking me to explain it to him, but then it felt like he didn't want to talk about it, like he didn't want me to tell whoever was watching what happened.

"I used a pressure point on his face, it made him loose his grip on me". I lied easily, but still catching my breath.

"Okay. Soldier" He bought it, good. "From now on you will train her. Your performance was acceptable, Irya, but it'll have to get better, we don't settle for anything other than perfection."

"Yes, sir." I answered. So this is going to be like a daily thing, oh fuck.

"Good, now you'll learn to use a gun. Follow the soldier." The man in front of me started walking, out the door and down the hallway, I followed close behind.

We walked until we got to another door, behind which there was a big room, filled with dummies and targets on one side of it, and big metal weird guns on the other.

"This is a hand gun." Said the soldier, placing the weapon in my hand. "It is practical and can be deadly, hold it like this." He fixed my stance and moved my arm, now stretching it in front of me. "Shoot that target over there." I did, and it barely hit the edge of the target. "Again."

If we're going to stay here until I manage to hit the center, then we'll surely spend all day here. Oh well, at least if I get to use a bow and arrow I know I won't miss. This'll be an interesting morning.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26.3K 660 19
Hope Jarvis was born Hope Potter on May 21st 1980 but then a year later she disappeared Lily and James searched for her but they never could find Hop...
240K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
122K 2.9K 22
𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ✩‧₊˚| ❝ She always felt like drowning, but she was always on the top.❞| ✩‧₊˚ Alexandra was a girl with hair as white as Snow whites...
164K 3.5K 56
Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being born with a genetic mutation - as her da...