๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ ๐…๐‹๐€๐‘๐„๐’, ๐–...

By romansfilm

๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ณ๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ /หˆfrลzษ™n - flers/ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜พ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + ๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿงšโ„๏ธ ๏ผŽ* โ€ข + โ˜ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–ป๏ผŒ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡... More

๐’๏ผŽ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”๏ผ›๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”
๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’๐’๐’†๏ผ›๐’‚ ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’•๐’˜๐’๏ผ›๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’“๐’๐’
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๏ผ›๏ฟผ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๏ผ›๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐’—๏ผŽ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†๏ผ›๐’‰๐’š๐’‘๐’๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๏ผ›๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š'๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๏ผ›๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’”

๐’—๐’Š๏ผŽ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๏ผ›๐’•๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’—๐’Š๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”

1.4K 82 5
By romansfilm

-𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬;𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐚
-𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑:𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

BLOOM WASN'T THE ONLY ONE, who had a vision and premonition last night.

Just before Chione went to bed she felt a strange sense come upon her, but it wasn't like the one she felt in the woods, it wasn't a euphoric senses, it was sheer and raw power.

A cold and old rush of power.

One minute she was tucking herself in, the next her tawny brown eyes were turning an electric blue.

In the vision she saw people in the middle of a war. The person she was seeing the visions through started walking over towards a woman with fiery red hair.

She – or rather the mystery person felt the same rush of power flow through them once they saw the fiery red hair set a blaze of fire to all those surrounding her.

Killing everyone in her wake, except for a few.

Continuing to watch through the person's eyes, Chione heard them say—

"You're losing control, and now it's time for me to shut you down."

The feminine voice said, with a slightly heavier accent than Chione's.

Even though whoever this person was meant well, the fire fairy didn't seem to take it as so.

Without uttering a word, the enraged fire fairy shot a fireball towards them.

Knowing the woman would stop at nothing, they had no choice but to fight for their lives and everyone else's – well at least the ones that were still alive.

In a fast motion, Chione watched as the woman she was embodying – raise up her hand, targeting the woman in front of her, and launch a blue ball of seemingly rather cold fire.

Seeing as it landed on the red head's shoulder, and frostbite started to form.

But the fairy didn't stop.

They both started throwing balls of magic at each other injuring one another even further than they already were.

It was when the sense of power finally had enough with the petty fight.

Waiting for the fire fairy to stumble, the entity took over its host body and used the stumbling fairy's moment of weakness to its advantage.

Taking its hands out in front of them, the entity triggered something deep inside them.

"Your road ends here." The entity whispered to itself.

All the while, the fire fairy seemed to feel what was about to happen next, because the next thing Chione saw was both powerful beings gathering immense amounts of power and launching it at each other.

The colors of orange and blue collide together creating a shock wave that leveled the whole country side.

It was safe to say that everyone died that night except for those two, surprisingly.

When the two fairies power collided it knocked them both out, but when they woke up they were surrounded by the damage they had caused.

And they knew once they looked into each other's eyes, what was about to happen next.

❄︎

As the vision ended, Chione's eye sight cleared up.

Shaking off the sense of dread, Chione was about to leave her dorm room when she heard commotion coming from Bloom and Aisha's room.

Doing what she did best, she eavesdropped on their conversation.

From the bare minimum she heard, she knew that Bloom also had gone into an induced vision state.

Turning back into her room, Chione knew that her vision and Bloom's were connected; it was no coincidence that they had both had one at the same time.

The difference is Chione didn't think Bloom had the same one as she did, because if she had Bloom would have barged into her room.

Not wanting to deal with anything else tonight, Chione walked over to her bed and got in it, throwing the covers over her head.

She wasn't going to tell a single soul what was going on with her, they already had Bloom's situation to deal with. She wasn't going to put her problems on them as well.

Plus everything would probably blow over once Bloom found out about her birth parents, right?"

❄︎

Wrong.

Walking the halls of Alfea the next morning, Chione was being dragged by Aisha to walk with her and Bloom.

Aisha watched as Bloom absorbed the gossip flowing around her.

"Can we not do this again?" The water fairy voiced, noticing all the stares in their direction, more importantly Bloom's.

"I know, I know."

"No offense , but offense. Why are we still looking?"

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Aisha teased.

"Well, you quite literally did drag me out." Chione teased right back.

'And also because Bloom is not the only one who had an epiphany last night' , Chione wanted to say , but didn't.

Scanning the array of photos on Alfea's walls near the mess hall, Chione watched Bloom look for someone but she didn't know who.

"There just are still a few maybes. I know it's hard to see what someone's gonna look like when they're old, but... see, if I squint my eyes and tilt my head, this Farrah Fawcett one is a dead ringer."

"I wouldn't want someone who's last name is "faucet" putting me up for adoption." Chione said, having a play on words with the random woman's last name.

"Not the time." Aisha muttered.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Chione sighed back.

"There are a lot of fairies in the other world, Bloom." Aisha said, grabbing the red head's attention.

"Well... you said the most powerful ones come through Alfea, right?"

"Technically, Alfea looks for magical potential when they admit fairies, but, yes, powerful fairies come through the school."

"If they live near here, you also have to factor in the other fairy locations like where I came from, but I highly doubt your mother is from the north, because you're a fire and where I'm from we're all arctic fairies." Chione added.

"Well whoever this woman is, embedded a memory in my head 16 years ago. That seems pretty powerful."

"If that's what happened." Aisha differed.

"What else could it be?" Bloom genuinely asked.

"I just don't want you to get your hopes up."

"Because we all know the universe will come crashing down."

Bloom took in what her friends were saying to her, but still wanted, no, needed to know.

"The night I opened myself up to magic, I got a memory. She said, "Find me," guys. She  put me there for a reason. I know she's too old to be my mom, but one of them at least has to know who she is."

"Maybe Terra's dad has some old yearbooks we can look through, after the class we are now officially late for. Let's go."

"Hey, Ms.Flammable over here is the one who decided to take a trip down the stone ages, I was just idly standing by."

"Are you ever going to stop with the nicknames?" Bloom questioned.

"From the famous words of Michael Jackson, "Don't stop til you get enough". So the answer to your question is, no." Chione answered.

Bloom shook her head, but it didn't stop a smile from growing upon her face.

❄︎

"So it's like the perfect pear, right? What you want me to do. You know if you ever wanna eat a pear, it's always rock solid, and you wait and you wait, and it's still a rock and then you touch it one second later, and it's all rotten mush." Terra expressed to Farah.

"Ugh, I hate pears."

"Musa, must you wound me, I love pears." Chione fake pouted, causing the mind fairy to look in her direction with a smile on her face.

"Your magic connects you to living things. Feel how they communicate to you. The subtle signals of nature. Pheromones, vibrations. You can give life. But there is such thing as giving too much." Farah instructed Terra, watching as the earth fairies magic unfolded.

"Too much is kind of her thing." Musa slightly joked.

"Which you can feel 'cause you're an exposed microphone on a windy peak. Think of focusing on one emotion, in one direction. Narrow the field."

Doing as Farah instructed, Musa listened.

And the place, or rather the person, she always came back to was Chione.

It wasn't relatively hard to single the ice fairy's mind out because she was in the room, but when Musa did she felt content with the utter peace she brought her.

With an appointing smile present on her face, the headmistress saw it and moved on to the next student.

"Good."

Sitting next to Beatrix in the class, Chione decided to mess with her seeing as she was already finished with the assignment they had to work on today.

Footsies were evidently for children, but it didn't stop those two. Until they saw Farah nearing their section.

"A fire that lays waste to everything in its path is instinctual and impulsive. What about when you need that fire to stop? Can you light a single piece of kindling and leave the others untouched?"

And like a miracle had taken place, Bloom had actually managed to light one piece of wood on fire.

Walking towards the air and ice fairy, the two girls didn't have to say a thing.

Chione tapped a drop of water on the table and watched it transform itself into an ice cicle.

While Beatrix manipulated the air into showing one lightning pulse of blue energy.

"Impressive, Beatrix. And very talented, Ms.Chang. Keep it up girl's." Farah complimented.

"Got it, Miss D." Beatrix assured, causing Farah to take a step back.

"Headmistress Dowling." She corrected, as Farah cleared her throat and continued walking around the class.

"Your Grace..." Beatrix trailed off.

"Someone wants to be the teacher's pet."

"Something like that." Beatrix muttered mostly to herself.

Next up was Aisha.

Clearing her throat again to catch the girl's attention, Aisha knew it was her turn.

"Yes, control. I get the idea. I mean... I can do this." Aisha spoke, hyping herself up. As she formed a ball of water and suspended it in mid air.

"Good, Aisha. However, a single body of water, a mass of water, is persistent and reliable. Consider the individual elements that combine to form the whole. A drop of water... is unpredictable. Vague. Amorphous. Can you isolate it? Can you maintain that which fights form?"

Chione watched as Aisha was about to take another droplet of water out of its bigger bubble, but suddenly the water fairy's patience and magic failed her, causing the water to splash back into the bowl.

And as the other students laughed, Chione knew that Bloom's problem were getting to Aisha, though both girls knew that they didn't have to help the fire fairy, but they did anyway, and that cost Aisha her concentration, and for that Chione felt exceptionally bad.

"Something yet to be learned. That's all for today." Farah proposed.

"You cool?" Bloom asked her friend.

"Just tired. I'm gonna go for a swim." She answered, packing up her stuff and then leaving.

Chione would have gone after her, but she knew during a time like this fairies needed to be alone to keep their emotions in check.

❄︎

It was lunch time, and Chione for once was actually talking to Riven, when she heard Beatrix's voice.

"So get off me, you massive pedo!"

Both Riven and Chione gave questioning looks her way, but soon brushed it off once they saw her laugh.

Wrapping his arms around both girls, they walked the halls together.

Chione broke off and said her goodbyes once she spotted her suitemates table.

On her way over she bumped into a very special friend.

"What's up, Bolder? Found any new things to bore through?" She asked Sam, as they were both walking in the same direction.

"Unless you count the school walls then, no. How about you, Snow?"

"Well, I'm not a bore, but I am going to the party tonight, are you?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't know yet?"

"I hate so say it, wait no – actually that's a lie. I would love to say it, your presence won't be missed if you don't attend." She joked.

"Haha, very funny. And just for that, I'm going."

"Ahh, dang it."

"See you there, Snow." He said, turning to go in another direction while Chione kept on walking straight ahead.

"See you, Bolder." She parted.

A few seconds before Chione had arrived at the table, Bloom and Musa were in the middle of their own conversation when Musa's eyes mystically glowed.

Looking in that specific direction, Musa noticed Chione walking beside Sam.

Following her gaze, Bloom watched the two walk and talk.

"Where'd you go?" Bloom asked, teasingly.

"Where'd who go?" Chione asked, walking up to the table.

"Nothing, nobody." Musa stumbled about.

Bloom had a cheeky smile blossom upon her face.

"Is it my turn to broadcast your emotions?"

"They're still developing, plus there's complications. So do me a favor. DOn't broadcast them–"

"What are you guys talking about?" Said an utterly confused Chione.

"Nothing really!" Musa nervously spat out.

"Right..." Chione railed off as she squinted, watching as Terra came to the table.

"I have a question. Since when is it cool to be a nerd?"

"Since all the time I guess, I don't know."

"I mean, don't get me wrong. It's great. Amazing. Power to the nerds. But now it's cool to talk about fairy history? And you hanging out with Beatrix and Riven, what's that all about?" Terra questions.

"I just ran into them one night, and since then we've just been hanging." Chione simply put it, leaving out other key details.

"I'm sorry, what?" Bloom asked, confused on the whole subject.

"Well, like, you know, I... I like school. I like getting good grades and reading alone with a cup of chamomile, but you don't see anyone sharing' a frickin' apple with me, even though... gross."

The trio of fairies chuckled.

"We're gonna need so much more context."

"Beatrix. I don't get what the difference is between her and me. Why is it working for her?"

Chione really didn't want to answer the poor girl, but she did have a break coming up so it was the perfect time to get some snacks and leave the busy area so she could go listen to her Lana Del Rey in peace.

"Sorry darling, but I don't have an answer for you. But just know I'm in your corner." The honey blonde said, before leaving.

Passing by the snack area, she playfully nudged Sam and he nudged back, as she had spotted him before moving on.

Seconds after Chione left, Musa did as well.

At first she had left to see what Chione was up to, but Sam wanted to hang so she watched the ice fairy walk deeper into the crowd thinking that her chances following.

LOVE SPEAKS:

Kinda late posting this , but here you go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.4K 39
*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหšเผบโ˜†เผป*เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐™”'๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™†, ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ? ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต...
10.1K 143 25
โ“„โ“โ’น โ“‹โ’บโ“‡โ“ˆโ’พโ“„โ“ƒ !โƒ โ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
21.4K 465 14
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
36.7K 824 9
"๐ผ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘Ž๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘š...