Random Crap!

By recklessly_lovely

A collection of random crap that may or may not be sarcastic. More

Karl
Fifty Shades of Fucked up
Jace
Sleep
Artemis made me
Eh...The Fluff
Note/Question
Malec ending part 1
Malec ending part 2

Malec Short

33 5 2
By recklessly_lovely

Alec's POV

I sat in my room at the institute, wondering what I was going to do. Mangus was mad at me.. and I had no idea why. But what I did know was...

It sucks.

I miss my gliterally warlock, he was the best thing that has ever happened to me so far. I love him, and I think he loves me. Why there's always thewhat if 's?

I went through a mental list:

What I could have did wrong:
I asked his age
I forgot his birthday
Missed an important event?!

Wait, the more I think about it, the more I think about it... I don't know his age. Or even his birthday! Shit. Shit. Shittity-shit-shit. I must be a horrible boyfriend!

Magnus' POV

I sat in my apartment thinking about Alec. I wonder if he misses me? I mean, he has a lot to do. Did I insult him?

As I sat there thinking, guilt ridden, I realized that I needed to do something. I eventually got sick of thinking, and decided to actually act. I sprang up, decided against wasting time with a jacket, and ran as fast as I could outside. No wasting time now! One more second without Alec, and I would drive myself crazy. So I continued on my race to the institute.

Alec's POV

I sighed and laid back on my bed in a fruitless attempt to sleep. After a period if time I had eventually dozed off, but in seemingly no time at all, my door banged open.

I sprang up before my brain could fully process what was going on, but before I could see what the hell happened... a certain some one's lips smashed into mine, and I was pinned against the wall.

"Mmph!" I objected but I realized exactly who's lips were on mine.

Magnus'.

Don don don!! Cliff hanger :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
56.3K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...