๐ฃ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโ„ข {DISCO...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ 2REAL2PRETTY

โ๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ก๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š?โž ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™. ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

โ„ข
ยฉ๏ธยฎ๏ธ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
hey

20

6.4K 283 232
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ 2REAL2PRETTY

KODIE TYLEEK PORTERS

*idk why i randomly wanted to do this....*

can you cmon?

i can't find my crocs

girl pick something and cmon

why are you being so rushy for?? is it my birthday coming up or yours??🤨

don't piss me off

oh ok exactly

when i pull off and go lay back down don't come crying istg

ain't nb gone be crying df

why is you still texting me when you suppose to be looking for them fuckin crocs
read.

"fuck i thought." i sat my phone down onto my lap picking up my second blunt of the day and lit it.

i inhaled it before looking over at her house seeing her dad coming out the door making me quickly blow the air out and swipe it from around the car.

i rolled my window down and spoke, not wanting to be rude. "wassup mr.tank!"

he looked up from his phone and at me waving. "hey there boy!!" he spoke back before hopping into his car. he drove from out of the drive way than drove up to my car rolling his window down. "where y'all going?"

"taking her to the mall." i answered seeing that he eyed me for a second.

"alrighty then." he nodded. "y'all be good." he told me before rolling his window back up pulling off.

get mixed emotions from his bald ass, ion know if the nigga like me or not.

i rolled my window back up and hit the blunt again hearing the front door slam. i looked over and watched as mirah made her way over to the passenger side.

she hopped in and threw her purse down to the floor by the her feet. "you smell good." i told her and passed the blunt to her.

"thank you." she took and i pulled off from in front of her house. "okay so we might be in there for a bit cause i just changed my mind on what i wanna wear." she coughed a lil and passed it back to me. 

taking it i nodded. "aight." i understood her, i won't gone rush or whine about her taking forever just cause it's almost her birthday.

i looked at her from the side of my eye seeing her taking videos of herself.

she leaned over putting me into her video and i just sat there with a blank face. she looked over at me while the video ended and mugged me. "just say you didn't wanna be in it."

"amirah shut up." i told her turning the radio up and passing the blunt back her way.

•••

"yes or no?" mirah finally came out the dressing room from trying on her fourth outfit. i looked up from my phone and seen what she had on and immediately shot her a mug.

"no."

"UGH! why not!?" she stomped her foot. she had on this skin tight dress, it was almost see through but you could definitely see parts of her body that ain't needed to be shown, it had a slit coming down the middle of her chest showing off her breast they could definitely lead to her nipples popping out.

"you turning 16 or 18 amirah?" i asked looking at her side ways and she smacked her lips. "cause ion too much like that."

"it's not what YOU like.." she told me rolling her eyes before making her way back into the dressing room. "it's about me..and i'm grown." i heard her mumble making me shake my head.

yeah igh. grown my ass.

i looked back down at the group chat seeing what these niggas was talking bout.

da guys🖤🦾

don
and then she ugly as hell talkin bout when we gone pop out..

don
HOE I JUST USE YOU FOR THE HEAD AND WE BOTH KNOW THIS!!! SO WHAT DONE KNOCKED YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD TO ASK ME SOME DUMB ASS SHIT LIKE THAT?!

nigga mad ash

doodie laughed at "nigga mad ash"

doodie
ong ugly ass nigga we ain't did shit to you

doodie
don't yell at us

kyrie
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

don
man fuck y'all niggas that bitch pissed me off

kyrie
hell yall niggas doin tho?

at the mall with mirah

doodie
ah man my friend birthday in bout 3 days right?

hy

kyrie
what she doin? we gone slide💯

doodie loved "what she doin? we gone slide💯"

i'll let y'all know when she finally make her mind up she always changing her mind on shi

don
BROOOOOO

kyrie
nigga what now?!

😭😭

don
she talking bout shout her hair page out omm im finna block this bitch

don sent 2 attachments

kyrie
🫥🫥🫥🫥

kyrie
block that hoe IMMEDIATELY

don emphasize "block that hoe IMMEDIATELY"

doodie
YOOOOOO IM OVER HERE CRIIIIINNEEEE😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

doodie
sent a voice message.

kyrie
this nigga laughing hard asab

doodie
shout her out bra😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

don
fuck you

amirah came out the door with all the outfit choices she had in her hand and i flipped my phone over letting her read the messages of what don sent. "look at this."

she stared at it for a couple seconds before her eyes widened. "oh my godddd..is she serious??"

i started laughing looking back at the chat.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
i showed amirah

doodie
LMFAOOOO

kyrie
nah bruh she can't be serious ☠️☠️☠️

don
omm i think she was bruh

nah that's crazy

kyrie loved "nah that's crazy"

doodie
nvm ain't shit funny nm.

what's wrong with you?

doodie
my ugly ass auntie in here throwing her ass..

don
😂😂😂😂???????????

kyrie
y'all nigga on 10 rn bro😂

you laughed at "my ugly ass auntie in here throwing her ass.."

doodie

doodie
they keep telling her "fuck it up cricket" 💔💔💔💔

doodie
i don't need aunt cricket long back ass fuckin shit up in front of me. i'm still a child!!!!!

yoooooooo😭😭😭😭😭

don
bro

don
WYA😭😭😭😭?

doodie
my mama made me come to my grandma house bro

kyrie
tell aunt cricket hmu 😩

yeah i'm out

"ok im ready." she came back after checking out whatever she bought, i wasn't even paying attention.

"lemme see your phone right quick, i needa see some." she grabbed my phone outta my hands. "my phone died."

i got my keys from out of my pocket as we walked outta the store.

she bust out laughing making me look over at her to see she was looking at the group chat. "she fuckin it up tho."

"don't hype that shit." i laughed.

•••

it was getting dark and we finally made it back to her house. she had all these bags in the back and i got out helping her get the bags.

"i'm tired, this day been too long." she complained for the second time as i grabbed about 3 bags for both my hands.

"you the one that wanted to start shopping last minute." i mumbled walking up the porch as she held that one little ass bag, opening the door.

"you know.." she started as we made our way up the stairs after she shut and locked the door behind us. "your mouth been real slick today." she finally said and i ignored her putting the bags down by her closet.

"where ya folks at?" i asked taking my nike slides off and climbing onto her bed.

"that's a good question.." she made a face and walked out the room.

my phone started ringing and an unknown number called me. i raised an eyebrow in confusion and answered putting the phone up to my ear. "hello?"

"kodie?!" i heard a woman's voice speak. "this kodie?"

"why?"

"i'm cece, this ya uncle sister." she answered making me groan annoyingly.

"whatchu want?" i leaned back onto the bed twisting one of my dreads on the side.

"your uncle needs you here with us."

"do he really?" i asked before bitterly chuckling. "or is he just going broke and need my folks money?"

"excuse me?!" she asked in defense. "be here. now!"

"or what?"

"or we'll have the police looking for you and whoever you've been with, we've asked you multiple times to come here and you have not. so who's ever responsible for keeping you, were making that as kidnapped."

i just shook my head sighing. "i think we went over this shit already. ain't nobody kidnapping me bitch." i spoke growing irritated, not even meaning to call this woman out her name.

"BITCH?!"

"where that nigga at?" i asked referring to my 'uncle'.

she scoffed. "don't worry about it, we'll see you and whoever your with in court. so you bett-"

i hung up when amirah came back into the room. "they're gone. i just got off the phone with them, they out making errands." she told me before furrowing her eyebrows looking at me. "what's wrong with you?"

"hm?" i looked at her fixing my face after that lady done pissed me off. "nothing. they always gone tho." i tried changing the subject back to her parents.

she walked over to the bed and sitting beside me. "forget that, why you was looking like that?"

"like what?"

"like something was just wrong with you. then it looked like you just shrugged it off like nothing happened.." she frowned.

"amirah." i sat up looking at her before kissing her forehead. "i'm okay bruh." i chuckled. "worry about ya birthday that's in a couple more days." i grinned.

"well okay.." she sighed before her face lit up. "ou I CANT WAITTTT!! ima be real cute, for the dinner party and the after." she stood up as i sat up from the bed.

"ima take a shower real quick before i get in this bed tho, you can take your clothes off atleast." she made a face at me, she hated outside clothes on in her bed and she already looked at me funny for laying in it right now with em on.

"yeen scared ya parents gone come?" i laughed watching her grab her towel and other things she needed for her shower.

i followed behind her to the bathroom as she shrugged. "i stopped caring at the point that i had to lie to them."

she funny.

"he seen me, ian see him, he turned to the ginger bread man." i sung a lyric from a nardo wick song sitting on top of the sink counter.

hearing her turn the shower on she added on. "run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me—"

"i'm the ginger bread man." we said at the same time.

she started taking off her clothes and i just sat on my phone.

nah, it's getting hot up in here. i can't breathe, i'm out this bitch.

this book almost coming to an end.

see idk tho cause i have more chapters i can do but ion wanna make the book long, i like writing short shorties and if i'll continue what i have planned it's gone be like 30 sum chapters 😭

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

731K 30.3K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
481K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
12.3K 399 17
"๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š?" โค…a story wherein two, damned teenagers, have to work together and finish one assignment by the end of the y...
Anti-Romantics ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ simone

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

300 13 7
๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐...