Love In A Small Town | Jeon W...

Da womwoo

For Eunyoo, it had never even come across her mind to live in a small town as she've been living her whole li... Altro

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter

Chapter 17

1.5K 118 120
Da womwoo

Wonwoo couldn't sleep last night due to thinking too much about what Eunyoo said to him yesterday. He felt uneasy, unsettled, confused, furious yet mournful with the fact that Eunyoo decided to leave the town one day.

"Oppa, what are you thinking about?" It was Woori as Wonwoo is currently at his gomo's house. He have to look after Woori while his gomo went to buy some ingredients and foods.

"Nothing."

"But you looked like you had a very sleepless night thinking about something." Woori peeked at him. Wonwoo chuckled as he took a seat beside her.

"Woori ah."

"Ne?"

"What are you gonna do if the person you love will be moving out of this town leaving you because he found this town lame and outdated?" Wonwoo questioned.

"Hm, that's a weird question coming from you. But if that ever happen to me, I'll probably do my best to impress him about the good things our town have in order to make him stay." She poked her chin as she keep thinking of more reason.

Wonwoo let out a very long sigh.

"Waeyo, oppa? Is your girlfriend moving out soon?" Woori asked, blinking her eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend, yet." He whispered the last word.

"Oppa, I would do everything to make sure the person I love will never leave this town. I want to have him by my side forever, here in this very small town." Woori giggled after finishing her sentence.

"You're 11." He frowned.

Wonwoo sat there, thinking about everything.

"Besides, we're both far different, Wonwoo. Educational background wise, life background wise, personality wise and more. I don't think it'll work."

"So what? I don't care about our differences." He cooed.

"Come on, Wonwoo. Don't fall in love with me. I'll end up leaving you and dumping you."

'Why won't it work? Why can't I fall in love with her? What's so great about Seoul. She should just stay here in this calm and peaceful town unlike Seoul or she'll end up dating another abusive guy.' Thought Wonwoo, he is honestly piqued and riled by her.

When his gomo are finally home, Wonwoo excused himself. He isn't in the mood to do any works now. He just wanted to calm his mind and release some stress.

"Maybe Woori's right. I should bring her to some nice places in this town. She probably haven't been to some places. Besides, I tried to bring her around this town but she said that there's nothing better to do in this small town aside sleeping." He talked to himself, probably sulking.

"Tsk, can't believe Woori could actually gave me a nice idea. Did she have a boyfriend? She's 11." He shook his head while smiling thinking about the witty yet useful idea from his one and only cousin.

When suddenly.

"Wonwoo oppa!" It was Jinhee.

"Oppa, oppa! Look! My math grade went up by 2 marks! I did better than before!" Jinhee, in excitement showed him her math result. Wonwoo only took a glance before he turned his head back to the front, unbothered.

Jinhee pouted.

"You should be proud of me. Math is not easy!" She whimpered petulantly, rolling her eyes as she put both her hands on her waist.

"That's why your grade only went up by 2." Hearing that, Jinhee went speechless as her heart hurt so much.

"I studied so hard for it.." Wonwoo heard Jinhee started snivelling. He shut his eyes tight as he let out a big sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm not in the mood. Please, Jinhee. Leave me alone just this once." Said Wonwoo. Jinhee wiped her tears away before her eyes met with his. Seeing how despondent and miserable Jinhee looked right now, Wonwoo kind of felt guilty.

"Okay, mianhae oppa." She bowed and soon she left him.

-

How many days has it been since Wonwoo've been avoiding Eunyoo? Probably 3 days. He tried to avoid her and it's only making him sadder with the fact that Eunyoo isn't even looking for him nor missing him.

"Hahahaha, why would she miss me." He interrupted his own thought.

Now, Wonwoo decided to spend his time with the other boys. He doesn't usually show up as he's always working but now that he's not in the mood to work and that he doesn't even have the energy to work, he decided to join.

"It's weird seeing you joining us." Said Seungkwan.

"Yeah, but that's fine. At least we're all here like those good old days!" Exclaimed Seokmin vehemently.

"By the way, Seungkwan ah. Are you and Eunyoo okay now?" Soonyoung asked. Upon hearing Eunyoo's name, Wonwoo's mood went slightly down.

"Hm.. Maybe. I gave her free 200g of chilli though as an apology. But then, if she doesn't want to accept my apology that's up to her as long as I already apologized." Seungkwan said as he raised both his hands, his lips went into thin lines. He kinda looked annoyed.

"Talking about Eunyoo, I haven't seen her lately." Seokmin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I thought she work with you?" Soonyoung pointed his hand to Wonwoo.

"I-"

Wonwoo got cut off when suddenly a man around their age fake his cough.

"I'm sorry, I'm looking for Eunyoo. Baek Eunyoo. Anyone know where she is?" Asked the mysterious man with a scar on his eyebrow. All five of them stared at him with a skeptical look as they didn't recall this man being in this town before.

"Eun-"

"We don't know anyone with that name." Said Wonwoo, thwarting Seungkwan from continuing his sentence because Wonwoo definitely had a bad feeling about this mysterious man.

"Are you sure?"

"Eunyoo is a weird name. I can't evoke hearing that name before. She must be someone from our neighbor town." Mingyu played along.

"Well, okay then." The man walked to his car and drove away.

"Who is that? He looks so creepy."

"And scary."

"Why is he looking for Eunyoo? He also looks like he's holding grudges against her though. Weird but true, based on what I saw just now." Remarked Seungkwan.

"You're kinda right."

"Guys, I'll get going." Said Wonwoo as he stood up.

"Hyung, eodiga?!"

"I'll find Eunyoo."

He rushed his way to Eunyoo's house. Knocking like he almost wreck the door, he accidentally knocked on Eunyoo's forehead as he didn't noticed that Eunyoo had already opened the door for him.

"AHHHH!!" She screamed in pain as she hold her forehead. Wonwoo stood there with widened eyes realizing his mistake.

"I'm so sorry." He put Eunyoo's hand away and hold her head with both his hands, he leaned closer and blew her forehead making Eunyoo shivered.

She pushed him as she looked away.

"Y-you don't have t-to do that." She faltered.

Wonwoo noticed that her cheeks went slightly red.

"Why are you here after avoiding me for 3 days. Why? Do you miss me?" She rolled her eyes, crossing both her arms together as she let out a bitter chuckle.

"Yes, a lot."

"Tell me your real reason. You hurt my forehead just now!" She indignantly berated.

"Why are banging on my door like you're being chased by a zombie or something?" She gave him a questioning look, yet she also looked like she's disgruntled and irked.

"Do you still have a picture of your ex?"

"Huh? What? Why would I keep my ex's picture? That only means that I still love him." She rolled her eyes.

"An outsider just came saying he's looking for Baek Eunyoo. But I told him that we don't know anyone with that name living here because I just had a bad feeling about him. He could not be your ex, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Does he have a scar on his eyebrow?"

"Yes."

Eunyoo slapped her forehead real hard.

"Junseo." She murmured.

"Wait here." Eunyoo took her phone and dialed for her mom's number.

"Eunyoo ah.. I miss you-"

"Mom! How did Junseo found out that I'm here?!" She yelled.

"Junseo? He.. He came to my house yesterday and he apologized for everything. He told me that he still loves you. He looked so sincere when he apologized and he looked so regretful of his actions towards you before. I let him know your location, maybe you two could forget the past and-"

"Mom! You are stupid! How could you do that?! Why are you even my mom?!" She ended the call. Eunyoo groaned in discontentment as she banged her head to the wall.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Argh, fuck everything!"

"Yah.. Don't hurt yourself." Wonwoo stood in front of her, stopping her from banging her head to the wall again. Eunyoo started crying as she leaned her head on Wonwoo's chest.

"That man. He is Junseo. My witless mom easily just accepted his apology and told him my current location." Eunyoo mumbled within her cry. Wonwoo put his hands on her shoulders, moving her head away from his chest because he wanted to see her face.

"What if he found me and then he-"

"You have me and the other guys. We will protect you from him." He flashed her his warmest smile ever. Eunyoo wiped her tears away as she slowly nodded her head.

-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

873 13 14
Sky goes on a spring break trip with Seventeen. Having to overcome her past relationship and doubts, she lets herself loose to find new love. But, sh...
96.9K 2.2K 40
Hajoon was the most value person in the company so she was winning in the professional side but in the romantic side she was missing something. One...
137K 3.5K 59
Quiet Romance Universe book #2 Dino has finally found a girl that he's interested in, his members are all in but... Hayun is healing from a past rela...
11.1K 368 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...