Play That Theme Song

By NostalgicWanderer

What if your favorite character from that book, video game, or TV show had a theme song? Now they do! I'm giv... More

Theme Songs
Harry Potter - HP
Ron Weasley - HP
Hermione Granger - HP
Ginny Weasley - HP
Luna Lovegood - HP
Draco Malfoy - HP
Sophie Foster - KOTLC
Marella Redek - KOTLC
Peter Pevensie - Narnia
Edmund Pevensie - Narnia
Lucy Pevensie - Narnia
Aang - Avatar
Toph - Avatar
Traveler - Genshin Impact
Albedo - Genshin Impact
Venti - Genshin Impact
Barbara - Genshin Impact
Beidou - Genshin Impact
Vanitas - The Case Study of Vanitas
Usui - Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
Misaki Ayuzawa - Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
Zane Donovan - Eureka

Susan Pevensie - Narnia

6 1 0
By NostalgicWanderer

From The Chronicles of Narnia, here are two theme songs for Susan Pevensie!

1) 22 by Taylor Swift

2) The Call by Regina Spektor

A/N: Okay, I know. The Call was used at the end of the second Narnia movie. But I have a good excuse for this!

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD! If you haven't read The Chronicles of Narnia I suggest you find your library card and start reading.

At the end of the Narnia books, it's mentioned that Susan has basically forgotten about Narnia. She basically cast aside her memories of Narnia and refused to believe that they were anything more than childish fantasies and games of make-believe.

This guy does a really good job of explaining all this:

Anyway, this song makes me think of Susan because, as the guy said in the video, Susan will (hopefully) return to Narnia one day and be reunited with her siblings.

END OF SPOILERS

See you guys next time! Comment on what characters you'd like me to do next! (^-^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
230K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
305K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...