No more than four

By wordqueen3

Everyone's gone. All that's left are me and the four. How? Why? Where? Waking up in a strange bed. A strange... More

Four and no more
Jaxson
Kyra
Tuck
Julian
Damon
Kyra
Jax
Julian
Tuck
Kyra
Damon
Tim
Tuck
Damon
Jax
Damon
Kyra
Julian
Tuck
Otter
Tuck
Tuck
Chuck

Jaxson

1.9K 88 5
By wordqueen3

Different povs. Enjoy ❤️

We're setting up the decorations around the house. Tuck is dropping the rose petals on the sidewalk. Damon is hanging the fairy lights. Julian is laying out the candles and I'm connecting the speakers.

"Do you know what song is going to be playing when she gets here?" Ask Julian as he places the candle. "Damon said Tuck picked it out." As I plug in the last speaker. We've worked on this for almost a week. Everything has to be perfect.

A car pulls into the driveway. Its Chuck. He's been helping out a lot. I like him. He's always smiling and friendly. He's a good guy. He's a firefighter. I don't know how he does that? He said you have to be crazy to do it. His motto is you have to be crazy to be a firefighter. We're running to the fire, while others are running away. He's got a point there. Crazy fucker.

"I got the suits." He tells us. We go to him and grab our tuxes. This was Julian's idea. The tuxes. He really wants to make it grand. I can't blame the fucker. Anything for our girl.

"The lights are set"

"The petals are down."

"What about the song?" Ask Chuck.

"Got it ready. We got the song for the inside?" Ask Tuck

"All set, we just need to get dressed. They should be here soon." Damon says.

So we all go to get dressed. Even Chuck. I hate a damn suit. I can never get the tie right. Julian sees my dilemma and comes to help.

"You think this will work?" I ask him. I'm so worried she will turn and run away. We haven't contacted her yet we've been working hard on doing all this. We've had Delaney to keep an eye on her. We all want to surprise her. I'm a bit shaken up. Julian gets my tie all done and smiles at me. I kiss him. I have a surprise for him; but I'm nervous and have never done anything like this before.

"Uhm Julian, baby. I have something for you." He pauses putting his jacket on. I walk over to the drawer. I got it yesterday. I thought today would be the perfect day. I reach for the box and swallow hard. I turn with the box behind my back. I walk up to him. I get on one knee.

"Julian I love you. More than I could love any man. Any person; besides Kyra. I mean it's the same love but, I well...I can't picture a life without you in it." I bring the box around in front of him. I look up and he's smiling. Oh good. I'm a wreck. I swallow again. "Will you marry me, Julian? I promise to be a good husband; I will always be there for you. I will do anything to make you happy. So yea..,will you marry me?" I'm too afraid to look up. Too afraid he will say no. He grabs my chin and makes me look up. He smiles and says the two words that change my life.

"Yes! Yes!" I jump up put the ring on his finger and kiss him. I pour myself into the kiss. I give him all of me. I want to show this man how much I love him. How much I want to be with him. I feel something wet on my cheeks. I pull away and he's crying. He's crying! My beautiful and courageous man is crying.

"You ok?"

"Yea, I'm just so happy. I love you Jax. I will always love you." And we kiss again. We're almost complete now we just need our woman.

I can't wait!

—————————

                          Damon

I've worked my ass off for this moment. Blood, sweat, and tears. I'm not lying either. I had to kill to get out of the gang. It was well worth it. Delaney took over the reign. Our enemy is taken care of. We got the house. The crazy meetings. The days we heard Tuck apologize over and over again. The decorations. All of it and it will be so worth it.

I've had Delaney watch over Kyra for me. He said she's not doing so good. That she looks frail. She got her a job. But I'm going to the end that shit real fast. She doesn't need one; since she has us. She's back in school. Which is good. She needs that. I bought her a building so she can open her parlor. I have the equipment ready for her. She only has to sign the lease.

Damn! This fucking tie. I head over to see if Julian can help. I open the door and Jax and Julian are kissing. I wait. They don't notice me. They look good together. Their happy. Their just missing their piece of the puzzle to make them whole. We all are. I clear my throat and they break apart. Laughing.

Julian turns to me smiling. "Jax purposed!" He shows me the ring. Wow. Didn't think he had it in him.
"Congratulations!" I tell them and I mean it. Their so good together.

"Now can you help me with this fucking tie!" He laughs and helps me. When he's done I look at them.

"I mean it guys, congratulations! I'm happy for you two." Jax says thanks. He's happy too.
"Now we just have to get our woman." I so agree. I nod my head.
"Y'all ready?" I want to get this show on the road. They nod and we go to find Tuck. I open the door and he's hugging his brother. Their both crying. It's an emotional day.

"Y'all ready?" They look at me and smile.

"Hell yea" Tuck says. We got to the parlor and grab the candles. Jax lights them up and Chuck turns off the lights.

"Turn the music on when she gets to the door." Tuck tells Chuck. He nods and heads off.

"You guys ready for this?" Ask Julian
More than ready!

"Yes now be quiet, here she comes. We hear Delaney pull in.

We all get ready. Excitement running all through us.
Then We hear the door open and the music begins to play. Here we go.

We can't wait!

—————————

                              Otter

I'm watching through the mirror. Keeping an eye on all of them. The councilmen are all around me. We're all excited and on the edge of our seats.

I've been watching them since they returned home. I had to explain why I did not erase their memories. So we watched them closely to make sure they keep their promise. 

Drat! I was scared I was going to get sent to a prison realm. But I got lucky. Now we all watch it like it's a soap opera playing. We've watched the planning and struggles. Kyras misfortune and pregnancy realization.

We can't seem to get enough.

"Oh look she's walking to the door!" Councilman Treggan announces. He's a warlock. An old one. But he's so wise and happy all the time.

We all turn. Watching closely.

"I can't wait to see this." says councilman Darrius. He's always been a romantic. The vampire oozes charm.

"Pass me the chips." Says councilwoman Fiona. She's the head of the fey council. She's prickly but is in love with love.

"Otter where's my glasses I want to see properly." Says councilwoman Beatrix. Drat! There on her nose. For a werewolf she's completely blind.

"There on your nose you old bat!" Answers councilman Regar before I can. He's a dragon shifter and really grouchy. But I love working for all of them. They're a handful. But keep me on my toes.

Casandra it seems ended up being a real pain. Saying she did it all for love. Which piqued the councils interest. But as she got longer into her speech. The more the council despised her. She's banished for 100 years to the witch's realm. Serves her right. She's all alone. They won't allow her company for the way she isolated the others. Now she gets to feel the loneliness the others felt. They also stripped her of her magic. A fitting punishment indeed.

"Their walking in." I tell them.

"We know Otter!" They say in unison. Well drat! I was just telling them.

I lean closer to the mirror. I so want to see this outcome.

I can't wait!

————————
Thank you pretties.
Vote and comment please ❤️
Sorry it's a short chapter. The next will be longer. Promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.7K 25
Sometimes life plans can go wrong. Change at the blink of an eye. At least it has for HoneyDew Rose. HoneyDew had always wanted the kind of love that...
2.1K 110 13
⚠️MxFxM STORY WILL BE TOXIC MOST OF THE TIME⚠️ MATURE THEMES SUCH AS SEXUAL ACTS, SELF HARM, VIOLENCE AND MORE EDEN-IVER (ee-den, ee-v-ayre) Somethin...
20.7K 1K 47
Whitney is sold by her mother to a mafia leader. Ten years later she is working for him and his two sons find her. That day her life changes once mor...
126K 3.6K 41
"Why have one when you can have them all?" A story of new discoveries, love, and choosing the right one... or ones. *** I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGES, GIFS...