Dial Tones | h.s.

By rumshine

" i've listened to your dial tone over and over again, so much so, that it's starting to sound like i love yo... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
EPILOGUE

[10]

372 10 1
By rumshine

"Hey it's Harry! Leave a message and I'll ring ya' as soon as I can! All the love!"

 "Hey. I saw a chocolate labrador today and it reminded me of you. Not because you look like a dog or anything! It's just... I remember you saying you wanted to get one and I said no. I wish I said yes now... I wish I said yes to a lot of things I didn't now. You know that saying you don't know what you have 'till its gone? I thought it was a load of shit when I first heard it... I scoffed and shook my head and thought 'everything I lose, I lose for a reason'... well I lost you and now I feel as though God is punishing me for thinking that because I love you more than anything I could ever imagine loving and you're gone. The only person who mattered was taken away and now I have trouble looking forward to the next day because I know you won't be in my tomorrow anymore. I'm sorry... but can you please just tell me why? Why did you leave? Please I need to know. Okay... I love you... goodbye sweetheart."

Voicemail Received.

February 27, 2015 7:18 p.m.

a/n:

harry you really need to give up some answers smh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 714 46
"As long as you keep trying to make things better, you'll be on the right track.'' ''What if I mess up?" "Then you start again." "Will you be with me...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
38.4K 1.2K 18
Do you have a crazy friend? I should be more detailed, do you have a crazy friend who is crazy in love with One Direction to the point she drags you...