Pregnant by a Weasley- Fred W...

By marauderserafan01

Pregnant By A Weasley. When Y/N Wood has no other option but to stay at the burrow after being kicked out fr... More

Chapter 2- Sore loser
Chapter 3- Egypt
Chapter 4- charlies assistance
Chapter 5- The Hogwarts Express.
Chapter 6- GRYFFINDOR
Chapter 7- An idea.
Chapter 8- Smelled like shite

Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.

980 9 12
By marauderserafan01

Y/N Lily Wood

Y/N's pov:

The sun has risen at the homey burrow, as I lay wide awake in a room with two beds.
I've never met the Weasley twins, but have heard so much about them, along with Mollies 6 other children.

The burrow was a fantastic place in my opinion.
It wasn't like anywhere I'd ever stayed before.
It's walls were covered in family portraits and patterns.
The cabinets not white and pristine, rather green units filled the kitchen.

And most importantly, it was warm; it was cosy.
It wasn't like the stone cold walls we have at home.
No echoes in the large empty rooms that were used for practically nothing.

It was more or less a happy home, something that I'd never had before, though I wish I had.

————-

I guess I'd better get into all that history, background crap.

My name is Y/N.
Y/N Lily Wood- if you want to go there.

But as for how I'd like to refer to myself.
My names Y/N.
Y/N Lily if you really want to push it.
But I would certainly never associate myself as a Wood.

I don't want anything to do with the name or the family. Yet somehow, since being dumped on that doorstep. Here I am.
Y/N Wood.

Now Oliver, Oliver was the exception, technically speaking my older brother, or the guy I grew up with anyway.
He wasn't the issue.
It was his bastard of a parents that were my problem.

———————-

Stepping out onto the back garden, I smiled as the beginning of the summer sun shone onto my face.

The fresh grass had a strong yet pleasant smell, that I was more than happy to settle with.
I laughed as I saw the tens of gnomes running along the overly large garden. They probably reached my knees at the very most.

I'd been doing a lot of thinking whilst here at the burrow.
What my next steps would be.

Being kicked out of Beuxbatons certainly wasn't what I'd originally had in mind, I didn't think that Madame Maxine would go that far.
After all, the prank wasn't too harsh.

Though it obviously didn't work out in my favour.
Or did it?

Did I like the school? No.
Did I want to stay there? No.
Did I want to continue in that school for another 3 years? Certainly not.

So what the hell was I complaining at?
Other than the fact that I basically couldn't complete my OWLS like I was supposed to this year.
And couldn't sit my NEWTS to become an auror.

Now that. That did put me in a bit of a dodgy situation.
A little unfortunate that was.

—————-

Sitting at the oak table in the Weasleys' dining room, I twiddled with my hair, a book in one hand, a content smile on my face as Molly Weasley sat with her knitting on the table.

Looked to be Ginnys Christmas present, assuming from the big 'G' in the middle, and that she was using the colour pink.
It could of course been for George, however.

Shattered peace came with the disturbance of a bird I had come to know as 'bloody bird' or 'not again Errol.'

Clearly the Weasleys owl didn't have the best skill when it came to flying.
It's grey feathers still stuck to the window ledge from yesterdays little accident when it arrived with a letter from Ron.

"Godric Errol. That's three times this week." Molly sighed, "I know birds can't see glass but honestly, I'd have thought you'd understand there's a window there by now."

I chuckled slightly, patting the bird on the head as it let out a squark, settling on the kitchen table in front of me.

"Oh. Y/N dear. It's for you."
I looked up in surprise, meeting Mollys gaze that looked just as uncertain as mine.
Who was sending me mail?

The letter was aesthetically pleasing, really.
There wasn't another way it could be described.
The envelope was covered in cursive writing, my name consisting of fancy swirls, you'd assume it was written by someone important.

Quickly pulling off the red seal, i revealed the letter, scanning the words in my hand unsure.

..................

Y/N Lily Wood.

I am under the impression that you will no longer be attending Beuxbatons due to unfortunate circumstances.

I am pleased to say that you have been successful in gaining a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Please find included a list of school supplies and items that you will be expected to bring in September.
I look forward to meeting you.

Kind regards.
Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore.

.........

"I've been accepted at Hogwarts" a large smile on my face, I watched as Mollys lit up in joy.

"Oh Y/N! That's wonderful news. I'm so happy for you! You'll be in the same year as Fred and George. How exciting! Maybe I'll finally have someone to convince them not to get into trouble."

Ha I wouldn't go that far.
If anything, they'll be the ones stopping me.

"Of course Molly." Although the evil grin was threatening to appear on my face at the thought of pranking. "I can assure you that you'll leave Fred and George in the right hands."

————————

"Everybody. I'd like to introduce Y/N.
She'll be staying with us for the rest of the summer and forever if I can convince her." Molly laughed, wrapping me in her arms as she faced her children.

"Holy smokes."
"Bloody Hell."
"Godric."
"Oh gosh."
"Fucking hell."

Everyone looked at Fred, waiting for Molly to disapprove at his comment, but to everyone's surprise, she merely noticed him, too preoccupied in arranging sleeping arrangements.

"Y/N WOOD!" The youngest ginger boy exclaimed as he stared, "Ginny pinch me!"

"Ouch you bitch."

"You asked for it."

"You're the youngest player Englands ever seen!
You scored nine goals against Bulgaria last year!
You got a bludger to the arm, completely shattering it and still carried on. You're like my hero."

"Jesus is this guy Alexa?"

"Will you sign my poster? My book? My chest even!" I looked at the boy weirdly, quickly accepting to sign the poster before there was any signing of the chest.

"You must be Ginny." I smiled happily at the younger girl, her eyes lighting up immediately, it must be hard growing up in the shadow of 6 boys. I think we are going to get on just fine. "I've heard so much about you. I hope you don't mind me sticking around, I'd much rather hang with you than any of these lot."

"Oi! Did you hear that Georgie."
"I thought I'd heard wrong Freddie."
"What an insult."
"We just might have to prank her."

"Fred and George. Nice to meet you." One of the tall ginger boys stuck there hand out for me to shake. I noticed that he had ginger freckles that scattered his nose, you'd have to be a saint to tell these two apart. Though I had my guesses.

"Nice to meet you." I laughed, gratefully shaking their hands and smiling, "I have a feeling we're going to get on just fine. Mollys mentioned your love for pranks."

———————-

Freds pov:

I lie in my bed later that night, trying to actually listen to my brother, though no matter what he was saying, it was in one ear and out the other.

"Ooo Freddie's got a crush."

"Yeah"

"Ha!" George grinned from ear to ear. Happy to have got me to snap.

"Huh? Wait what did you say? I wasn't listening to you mate." I quickly testified, actually trying to pay attention now.

"Oh no, no I've got all that I need." George said with a sly grin, "assumption confirmed, Freds got a crush on Y/N."

"I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH!" I insisted, dropping my voice after noticing that it was probably too loud for one o'clock in the morning.
"I just think she's pretty is all. Y'know, she.... She's got nice skin."

"God you sound like Ron."

I shook my head, "you know what I mean. She's gorgeous really, her hairs nice, brown and curly."

"Jesus Freddie you'll be telling me her eyes are the colour of oceans next."

"Grey actually."

George looked at me with a look crossed between disbelief and amusement, shaking his head as he got under his covers, burying his head in his pillow. I took this as a sign of the conversation coming to an end.

——————

Y/N's Pov: next morning.

"So then." I looked up to meet the eyes of a ginger twin, assuming that it was Fred, the one with freckles. "How come you're only just starting Hogwarts?"

"Oh." I laughed, "got kicked out of Beuxbatons, head mistress didn't really have a lot of time for me." I shrugged, I was lying through my teeth. I was a little shit.

"What house do you reckon you'll be in?"

"Oh she'll be a Gryffindor. 100%!" George exclaimed, something told me he had his bets on it. "How could she not be?"

I do have to admit that I agree with him.
There's no way I wouldn't be.
I practically match the criteria.

"Tell us about quidditch Y/N!" Ron begged. I admit that I'd originally thought my quidditch career would have gone unnoticed, maybe a little bit of discussion. My conclusion was that the Weasleys were just huge Quidditch fans.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"Why did you quit this year Y/N?" Ginny had sat herself at the table next to me. I think she was liking the fact that she was no longer the only girl.

"Yeah. We could have done with you! Shocking they were this year, England. You'd have thought they'd have played better considering all the money that Fudge has put into them this year." Ron rambled. I only shook my head, I did miss quidditch, it was something that I'd never give up. It was my freedom almost.

"Just some family stuff." I shrugged, the group looked at me as if to elaborate. I sort of felt obliged to. "My mother isn't a fan of women playing, you see. Scares her."

"What a load of bollocks." Shocked at Fred's sudden outburst I met his apologetic look.

"I mean, no disrespect to your mother. But we've come a long way since then, I thought we'd cleared up and come to the conclusion that a woman could do anything a man could."

"She's a nasty bitch." I shrugged, "thought I'd keep the peace anyway. You never know, I could be back soon."
I winked, grabbing a plate from the kitchen table and filling it with the food that Molly was serving.

"Not giving you too much trouble are they Y/N? They can be a little invasive." Arthur Weasley asked from his seat next to his wife. A grand smile on his face as he was clearly enjoying his morning.

"No don't be daft, they're fine." I insisted, "I'd be curious too."
He only nodded, sending me a smile as I made my way back towards the group, sitting down next to Ginny smiling.

"Oh Ginny you've got to show me your quidditch moves! I've heard all about them from Molly! Quite the talented witch I've heard."

The young girl went as bright as her hair, if possible, agreeing with my request as she tucked in to the remaining food on her plate.

"Does Wood know you're coming?" George grinned, "we're looking for a chaser. I imagine that you'll have to do." He winked.

I laughed slightly. "Nope, he'll be in for a surprise when I rock up. We'll have to see if I make Gryffindor first. Might purposely get sorted into another, give me a strong chance to Woop your ass."

Fred stared off with a smile on his face. The previous conversation circling through his head.
He was beginning to like this new girl.

—————————-

Question time!!!

If you could visit one shop from Hogsmede, which would it be and why?

———————-

Hey Every one!
Hope you liked the first chapter.
Little boring but I had to introduce the story somehow.

Please be aware that I'm currently editing everything as we go so some comments might not make sense.

I'm following the general plot I had originally made, but it's in no way same as the last.

I'd also like to stress that I'm trying to let Y/N obviously be however you picture yourself. But me choosing brown hair and grey eyes and other small details is because there's got to be a little description in there. It'd be boring if not.
Hope thats alright and makes sense.

Anyway, hope that you did enjoy this chapter.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
And I hope it's better than the original I wrote two years ago.
-I honestly hate to think about it.

And if you haven't done so already, please answer my question of the day!
I really like to read through your comments.

Thanks a lot guys ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 1.1K 51
โI was just looking for an empty compartment and what do I do? I get pulled into the biggest shit show of my life.โž โSorry.โž โIt's okay, I...
108K 3.1K 107
โแด€ษดแด… ษช'แด แด‡ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด… แด๊œฐ แด€ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› แด„แดแดแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡แด›ษชแดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ แด๊œฐ แดษชษดแด‡.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH [Y/N] AND OLIVER POTTER-BLAC...
60.6K 2.2K 7
Her entire 5th year at Hogwarts felt like a cauldron boiling perilously out of control, ready to explode at any given point. So when Hermione catches...
Wicked By lexi

Fanfiction

36.2K 820 36
A Fred Weasley x Y/N Fanfiction You're the 'And' in Fred and George, the 'Managed' to their 'Mischief' but what happens when life moves on, people g...