A Billionaire's Mistake

By Believeeexoxo

Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his m... More

Standalones in the A Billionaire's Mistake series
1|The Mistake
2|Apologies
3|Muggles
4|The Serpent
5|Whiskey
6|The Revision
7|Eye Candy
8|Sweet-Talker
9|New Girl
10|Use Me
11|Wine
12|Safe
13|Third Party
14|Game
15|Nightmares
16|Good Morning
17|Gravity
18|Jett
19|Feelings
20|Rare
21|Buns
23|Promise
24|Hooked
25|Secret
26|Jealous
27|Flowers
28|Home
29|The Letter
30|Rough
31|The Flu
32|Water
33|Figuratively Speaking
34|Favorite Dish
35|Venice
36|Try
37|Only You
38|Scar
39|Damaged
40|Do You?
41|Tough Love
42|Patient
43|Ready
44|Quick
45|Payback
46|Vows
47|Hurricane
48|The Real You
49|Antidote
50|The Footage
51|Dirty Minutes
52|Guru
53|Balmain?
54|Snowman
55|Act
56|Paranoid
57|Favor
58|Trainer
59|Coincidence
60|Secrecy
61|Thrive
62|Fair
63|The Future
64|Control
65|Person of Interest
66|Our Girl
67|Boss Lady
68|Empire
69|Operation
70|Ring
71|Darkness
72|Never Again
73|Hidden Truth
74|Underestimated
75|Handle It
76|Easy Fix
77|Corden

22|Praise

23.7K 886 173
By Believeeexoxo

Chapter Twenty-Two: Praise

Lincoln

I slide into the car next to Sienna, and when Robert starts to pull off, I waste no time rolling up the divider between us. I'm not sure how soundproof it is, but for Robert's sake, I hope fully.

"You did it," I say with a grin and move closer toward her so that I'm hovering right above those full, pink lips. "Can I kiss you now?"

She nods, her chest rising and falling quickly as I glance down at her body. I dip my head down to her neck and whisper, "Here?"

"Y-yes," she stutters.

I kiss her once, gently, loving the feeling of that soft skin against my lips. My body is on fire for her, but as much as I want to let loose, as much as I want to take this anger out, I want her to be comfortable, and I'm not going to do anything without her permission.

"I can't believe you won her over," I mutter lowly into her neck, kissing gently again. "What a good girl, Sienna."

She moans then, a smile forming on my face. "Oh, you like praise?"

Her legs are already parted underneath me, waiting for me to take charge. It's such an odd feeling knowing that I'm not sure if I can take charge. I don't want to do something that will put her off. I don't want to scare her.

"Yes," she pants. "Oh, Lincoln, please."

My cock is straining against my jeans, begging for release. It seems we both have been counting down the seconds for this car ride. Bending down to her ear I whisper, "Let me know if I do anything that triggers you, you hear me? One word and I'll stop immediately. You can trust me, Sienna, and I need you to know that. I'll keep saying it until you believe it."

She pulls away to look me directly in the eyes, and then she grasps my cheeks, running both thumbs across them before she gently brings her lips to mine. This kiss is slow, nothing like the one we shared before, and my heart fucking explodes in my chest when she slips her tongue in and brings me closer. My body is pressed up against hers as she tugs her fingers up to run through my hair, messing it up completely.

I've never felt like this during a kiss. I've never had my heart hammer like I can't keep control of it. Never have I felt a jolt of electricity in my lower stomach. I need more of her, all of her, so I speed the kiss up, making it more intense, and soon we're breathing heavily through our noses, unable to come up for air even if we wanted to.

My kisses are sloppy and fast now, tugging her skirt up to sit above her belly button, exposing a pink lace thong. We're both tall, but Sienna shifts her body and sprawls those long legs out for me as I sink to my knees on the floor of the car and kiss across her stomach, right above the lace of the thong. I roll my tongue and suck gently, giving her a small hickey right above her hip bone. She thrusts her hips up in an effort to meet my mouth, causing me to laugh. "Impatient," I say, but as soon as I glance at her pussy, which is fucking soaked, I groan and run my fingers across the wet spot on the thong.

"My dirty girl," I grunt, pausing at the use of my language. I glance up at her to make sure she's not weirded out, but she just seems to want more, an exposed breast popped out from her bra cup, her fingers circling her nipple.

Oh, hell.

I push the thong to the side, her glistening, soaking-wet pussy ready and waiting for me. I waste no time, unable to hold myself back as I latch my tongue onto her, loving the way she instantly screams my name.

My tongue catches all of her juices that are already there. I run my tongue from her clit down to her ass, then back up, stopping to slip my tongue inside to tease her, then back to her clit to flick my tongue against it.

"Holy fuck!" Sienna cries, gripping the seatbelt beside her to try and hold onto something. I'm smiling into her pussy as I continue my work, tasting every single ounce of her. After tonight, she deserves the best of my abilities, and that's exactly what she's getting.

Her thighs lock my head in, her fingers tugging on my hair. I let out a muffled moan against her, and she seems to like the vibration so I keep doing it, slipping a finger inside as I continue the flicks on her clit with my tongue. I pump quickly in and out as she clings to my fingers, rocking her hips back and forth on them. I love that it's getting harder to breathe. I love that I'm suffocated between her thighs, drinking her up, making her come undone.

"More praise," she gasps, on the brink of ecstasy. "Please."

Ah, Sienna has a praise kink. I store that information in the back of my head as I glance up at her from between her legs, my fingers still pumping in and out of her. I can feel my face dripping wet with her, with how much I get to her, and Sienna practically whimpers as she scans me over.

"Your pussy is so wet for me," I tell her sternly. "Be a good girl and come for me. Give it to me."

She whimpers again, and she's fucking my fingers so fast that I'm having trouble keeping up with her. With both hands, she shoves my head back between her legs, gripping my hair as I continue to stare up at her, never breaking eye contact while I tongue her clit.

"Good." Lick. "Fucking." Lick. "Girl."

With a chortled scream, her legs shake as she comes, and I dip my tongue inside of her so I can catch it all. She soaks my tongue and cusses as she rides out her orgasm, and she's moaning so much that I laugh, impressed with myself from the work I just did.

"Are you—" I go to make a cocky remark, but she actually pulls me up and pushes me back into the seat, parting my legs and sinking between them as she finds my belt buckle. "Sienna, what are you—"

"Shut up," she mutters, tossing my belt to the side and fumbling with the buttons of my jeans. I help her out, shimmying my jeans and briefs down to my ankles, my cock thanking me for the freeness. This wasn't part of the plan, I wasn't supposed to receive any pleasure, but Sienna puts all of me in her mouth, sucking me like no tomorrow.

Christ. My toes curl as she takes me in the back of her throat until she gags, a wave of spit sliding me further into her mouth. I can't breathe, I can't speak, all I can do is just sit here and take it.

"More praise," she gasps when she comes up for air, and I chuckle in response. My dirty girl just found what turns her on the most, and I love it.

I hold her hair back with my hands as she shoves me into her again, sucking just the tip while her soft hands stroke my shaft. "Good fucking girl," I seethe between moans. "Yeah, baby, just like that. You suck dick so good."

My words turn her on, and she's sucking me down with so much passion that I'm biting on my lip to keep from erupting. I don't want this to end yet. It feels too damn good.

I feel her fingers graze my balls, teasing strokes as my body stiffens. She smiles, knowing she's found my weak spot, and then releases my dick to suck... Oh my god.

My balls are in her mouth. She takes turns running her tongue across each one before she pulls them into her mouth one at a time to suck them. I'm roaring from the sensation, cursing as I fidget in my seat. "Oh, fuck!" I seethe. "I'm going to come."

At that, she stops what she's doing, a teasing smile on her face as she strokes my cock. She's breathtakingly beautiful, her eyes a light brown, her lips wet from her spit, but then she says, "Tell me it's mine."

I think I stop breathing altogether.

I can't tell if she's serious or not. This could just be for her own sexual pleasure, another kink, but the thought of my cock being hers doesn't freak me out, and that's... shocking. In fact, it's turning me on even more. The thought of it...belonging to her. Oh, fuck.

"Oh, baby, it's yours," I moan, throwing my head back against the seat. "It's all fucking yours."

"Whenever I want it?" she asks, blinking innocently up at me.

The vision of her on her knees in front of me, her lips wet, and her innocent expression will be locked in my memories for life.

"Whenever the fuck you want it, Sienna. It's fucking yours, baby. Please make me come."

I'm begging her at this point, and I become so impatient that I try to push her head down, but her body tenses and she immediately shakes her head, so I remove my hands and rest them back down to my sides.

Fuck.

I pushed her too far.

She thumbs my tip, collecting the pre-cum before she looks at me again. "I can't handle that," she says softly. "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I was the one that did it. If you want to stop I'll understand. I won't be mad."

She shakes her head. "I can see how badly you want to come, and I'm curious to know just how much you have for me."

"Sienna Stone..." I trail off, then hiss when she sticks me back into her mouth. Her fingers continue to play with my balls as she sucks my cock with no hands, running her tongue all over my shaft.

I've never been so turned on by a woman, I've never felt so consumed by someone like this. Even with my cock fully inside of her, I still want more. I want her body, her mind, her soul, I want...her. All of her.

"Fuck!" I roar as I erupt fully inside of her, the feeling ripping me apart completely as she continues to suck. My legs are shaking, and I'm moaning her name over and over again as I can't seem to stop coming.

My cock keeps twitching, supplying her with more, and I'm writhing from the pain and ecstasy of her stroking me as her mouth sucks my tip. She moans in appreciation when I spurt even more, and finally, when I'm drained, she leans back and opens her mouth, showing me just how much I gave her.

And then she swallows it down, and I'm left speechless. I knew Sienna was feisty, I knew she had an attitude, but I never knew...this side of her. Just how sexual she could be.

"My dirty girl," I purr and pull her into my lap to kiss her, tasting each other on our tongues.

***

When I get back to my condo, I see a brown bag leaning against my door. Inside is a business textbook with a sticky note placed on the cover that reads, our first lesson is Monday. - Sienna

I smile down at the book, wondering how the hell she got this delivered so quickly. She probably had her driver deliver it while we were at my mother's after she learned from my brother that I truly don't know what I'm doing.

And it means more than she'll ever know that she meant what she said about the lessons. It wasn't just to put on a show for my family, and now I'm wondering if she did like looking through my baby book with my mother.

I keep thinking about what my mother said, about the thoughts I had when Sienna and I were messing around in the back of my car. The thought of having her, all of her to myself gave me the best orgasm I've ever had.

Jett said he noticed it. My mother noticed it. Everyone but me noticed it. But now what the fuck am I supposed to do? Sienna said this is strictly sex, and if she knew I wanted a relationship it would scare her off. I know it would. Because of her past, she isn't ready, and every part of me understands that, but hiding this from her is going to be difficult as hell.

I'm falling for Sienna Stone when she's supposed to be the only saving grace for my company, and if I do fall for her, if she's the first woman capable of stealing my heart, then my father's company could crumble.

The most terrifying part? I'm not sure which outcome I'm scared of more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 2.2K 20
When up-and-coming fashion mogul Luna learns her company is on the brink of financial ruin, she strikes a business deal with self-made billionaire co...
508K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.8M 465K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
756K 25.7K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...