Marked love rivals after diff...

By Xiaoshuo_

Ji Yunshu's Alpha fiancée has moved away from love. After many investigations, she learned that the Omega tha... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130

Chapter 131-136

552 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 131 Ji Jinyin X Xue Zhiyou (1)

    Ji Jinyin put away today's homework, and took her by the shoulders at the same table, "Jinyin, are you going out to eat? There is a new barbecue restaurant opened in Yuehu Square. I heard that the taste is good, do you want to go?

    " To prepare for the college entrance examination, they hadn't gone out to play for a long time. They just took a day off recently, so they can take this opportunity to go out and relax.

    Ji Jinyin looked up at her friend and shook her head gently, "I can't go, my grandmother and the others are back and want to go out to eat." Hearing

    this, she sighed regretfully, "That's fine."

    Ji Jinyin put away the things OK, I walked out of the campus with my bag, the driver has been waiting at the door for a while.

    "Miss Jinyin is out of school." After

    Ji Jinyin greeted the driver, she got into the back seat, put her schoolbag aside, turned her head and looked out the window, wondering what she was thinking.

    The driver took her to a place to eat. After arriving at the place, Ji Jinyin saw a familiar car at the door, which belonged to her sister Givenyin.

    A smile appeared on Ji Jinyin's face, she walked forward according to the box number given by Givenyin, turned a corner, but almost collided with someone.

    The man had the phone in his hand, ignored Ji Jinyin, just glanced at her, and hurried out.

    While walking, he rushed to the other end of the phone and said, "Are you blaming me now?"

    "Didn't you agree with this? Xue Zhiyou didn't say anything. Now that he has angered President Xu, he still doesn't know how to end it." I

    don't know . The person over the phone said something, and that person was not very popular, "I'm blocking it? How can I stop it?"

    "You didn't see Mr. Xu's furious appearance, Xue Zhiyou was beaten and her face was swollen, how dare I stop? "

    The man is still in the private room, what should I do now?"

    The man was about to say something when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder. She was startled, and when she looked back, it was the girl she bumped into just now.

    He was young, but his face was particularly delicate and beautiful, with deep eyebrows and moving eyes, as if there were endless stars in his eyes, thin and red lips, and smooth and delicate face so that no pores could be seen.

    He was also wearing a school uniform.

    "What are you doing?"

    This person is annoying, and there are children who don't know where to bother her.

    Ji Jinyin has a smiling lip, and when she's not smiling, she seems to have a smile on her face. That face can easily make people feel good.

    But for some reason, this man felt his heart tighten, as if some ferocious beast was also staring at him.

    She was stunned when she heard the girl in front of her ask softly, "Xue Zhiyou, where are you?"

    The man's head was stunned, he subconsciously answered the girl's question, and after he came back to his senses, he lowered his face again, "You ask this What?" The

    girl didn't answer her, but turned and left, looking in the direction she just said.

    The man cursed in his heart, and felt that this girl seemed a little familiar, as if she had seen it somewhere.

    She thought about it for a while, and suddenly remembered that this face was at least five points similar to that of Mr. Ji. Could it be that she was the second young lady of the Ji family? !

    If it is true, Xue Zhiyou will be saved!

    Ji Jinyin was on her way to the private room where Xue Zhiyou was, she didn't know why she suddenly wanted to take care of this matter, but when she heard the three words of Xue Zhiyou, a glamorous figure appeared in her mind subconsciously.

    The name Xue Zhiyou, put it five years ago, can be said that no one does not know.

    After his debut, he participated in a famous director's big production, which became an instant hit. Various endorsements were received softly, and then he starred in several works one after another, and the results were not bad.

    Ji Jinyin was only thirteen years old at the time, and she had also seen Xue Zhiyou's works. She had been a fan of the other party for a while, but she had never seen Xue Zhiyou herself in real life.

    Later, she didn't pay much attention to Xue Zhiyou, and only when she thought about it occasionally, did she realize that the other party didn't appear for a long time.

    When she was young, ignorant liking was far from being love. Strictly speaking, she was not even a die-hard fan of Xue Zhiyou, but she had only superficially liked each other for a few months.

    Ji Jinyin almost forgot the name, if she hadn't heard it suddenly.

    From that person's words, Ji Jinyin could hear that Xue Zhiyou seemed to be facing a big problem now.

    The charming and moving face appeared in her mind, and for some reason, she stepped forward and stopped the man.

    Ji Jinyin rubbed her brows and thought about it all the way, but she still didn't regret her decision.

    She curled her fingers and knocked on the door of the private room.

    After a while, a bodyguard in a black suit came to open the door, "Who are you looking for?"

    Ji Jinyin looked at him calmly, "Xue Zhiyou." The

    bodyguard frowned, "Without this person, you are going wrong. "

    Then it will close.

    "Then I'll find President Xu." Ji Jinyin said, "Tell him, my name is Ji Jinyin." The

    private room door was closed in front of Ji Jinyin, and reopened after a while, and the bodyguard invited her in.

    Ji Jinyin was still wearing the school uniform of No. 1 Middle School, which was incompatible with the people in front of her, but she looked calm and did not show any timidity.

    "Second Miss Ji is also here for dinner?" Xu is always a decent-looking middle-aged man. As soon as he saw Ji Jinyin, he stood up with a smile, "I didn't know it was Second Miss just now, how offended."

    Ji Jinyin's eyes swept across the private room After a circle, I saw a familiar figure sitting in the corner, with her head lowered slightly, so she couldn't see her expression clearly, but it should be Xue Zhiyou.

    "Mr. Xu is welcome, I'm here to find Xue Zhiyou."

    Mr. Xu laughed and laughed, "How did the second lady and Miss Xue know each other, I didn't hear Miss Xue say it."

    Ji Jinyin's expression did not change, "I don't know, Miss Xue is my sister's friend, do you want my sister to explain it to you?" Mr.

    Xu's expression changed slightly, "I'm not doubting the second lady, you don't need to trouble Ji for this trivial matter. That 's it."

    Ji Jinyin successfully took Xue Zhiyou away.

    The woman was wearing a red sexy suspender dress, revealing a large piece of snow-white skin in front of her, her hair draped behind her, and when she got close, she could smell a faint aroma.

    It should be perfume.

    Xue Zhiyou followed Ji Jinyin, and after walking for a while, she suddenly stopped and a chuckle came out of her throat.

    "Miss Ji, this lie is not blushing or heart beating, even I have to believe it."

    Is she friends with Givenyin?

    Ghosts will believe this.

    If she was really friends with Givenyin, would she be in such a predicament?

    Of course President Xu wouldn't believe it either, but he didn't want to make trouble with the Ji family because of a woman, so he simply let Xue Zhiyou go.

    Ji Jinyin stopped and turned to look at Xue Zhiyou, her cheeks flushed first, and then her brows slowly wrinkled.

    Xue Zhiyou wore too little, her figure was excellent, and Ji Jinyin didn't dare to look at her charming style.

    But soon, Ji Jinyin noticed that there were clear finger marks on Xue Zhiyou's left cheek, and the white and tender skin was swollen, looking embarrassed and miserable.

    Needless to say, it is the masterpiece of that Mr. Xu.

    Ji Jinyin didn't ask too much, she just whispered: "Should I take you to the hospital?"

    Xue Zhiyou touched her face, "Go, I can't have an accident with my face."

    Ji Jinyin raised her eyes and glanced at her, then slowly She said, "Then I'll take you to the hospital?"

    She was about to turn around and walk forward when someone suddenly grabbed her wrist. The man's fingers were slender and soft, and the place where the skin was touching was on fire, extremely hot.

    "Second miss... why do you care so much about me?"

    Ji Jinyin was pressed against the wall by the woman, and the tip of their noses almost touched each other. When their breaths intertwined, the faint fragrance became more obvious.

    Ji Jinyin's face became more and more red, her enthusiasm continued to emerge, and even the end of her eyes was covered with a thin layer of red.

    When Xue Zhiyou saw her innocent and innocent reaction, the corners of her lips twitched, but there was not much smile in her eyes, "Thank you for helping me just now, Second Miss, what do you want in return?"

    She leaned closer, The breath is like blue, the voice is charming and mellow, and the tail is raised, as if with a hook, it can easily hook people's souls away.

    A mature and moving omega is like a fine wine with a spicy throat, with a mellow sweetness in the stimulation, and it is almost effortless to deal with an innocent little white rabbit like Ji Jinyin.

    Ji Jinyin raised her eyes to meet Xue Zhiyou's eyes, "Ji Jinyin."

    Xue Zhiyou was taken aback, "Huh?"

    Ji Jinyin said, "My name is Ji Jinyin."

    She didn't like to hear Xue Zhiyou call her Second Miss.

    Xue Zhiyou let go of her hand indifferently, "Ji...Jinyin, if you pity me, thank you, that's enough."

    Ji Jinyin pursed her lips, "I don't pity you, I just..."

    She Can't tell why.

    Xue Zhiyou glanced at the school uniform on her body, "Are you my fan?"

    She just asked casually, but Ji Jinyin nodded, "I was your fan when I was thirteen."

    Xue Zhiyou choked, she singled out Looking at Ji Jinyin's appearance, she knew that she was not very old, but she clearly heard Ji Jinyin say that she was thirteen years old, but Xue Zhiyou still felt the age gap between the two.

    "Are you an adult?"

    Ji Jinyin nodded, "Just turned eighteen." That's great

    .

    Xue Zhiyou's expression was dazed for a moment, and then she smiled charmingly, "Eighteen-year-old kid, what do you want to do?"

    Ji Jinyin looked at her seriously, "I want to take you to the hospital."

    Xue Zhiyou found this person She seemed to be thinking a little bit, "We are not relatives, so why did you send me to the hospital?"

    Her face became more and more painful, and Xue Zhiyou's expression was a little impatient.

    Why should she talk so much to a little brat.

    But when she thought that the other party's sister was Givenyin, Xue Zhiyou had to talk to her patiently, so as not to anger Miss Qianjin and be targeted by her sister.

    Ji Jinyin thought about it for a while, and said surprisingly, "Then can I be your girlfriend?"

    Xue Zhiyou: ? ? ?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 132 Ji Jinyin X Xue Zhiyou (2)

    For a moment, Xue Zhiyou suspected that something was wrong with her ears.

    She looked at Ji Jinyin silently. After Ji Jinyin finished saying that, her cheeks slowly turned completely red, but she never avoided her eyes or explained what she just said.

    She clearly laid out her intentions in front of Xue Zhiyou.

    After a brief silence, Xue Zhiyou lifted a handful of her long hair, and a sarcastic smile appeared on her beautiful face, "Girlfriend? Do you know what a relationship is? A child."

    Not to mention she and Ji Jinyin They didn't know each other. In her opinion, today was just the first time they met.

    Who would fall in love with a little kid in a school uniform who met for the first time?

    Xue Zhiyou thought that this would make Ji Jinyin give up, but who knew that the girl nodded earnestly in front of her, "I know, my mothers and sisters are very loving."

    They taught her a good view of love and falling in love. It is that after liking someone, I want to be responsible for her, to take care of her, and to be with her forever.

    This is not wrong.

    No one in the industry knows that the Ji family has had several generations of infatuation.

    Obviously there are so many Yingying and Yanyan around, but the person in power always has only his partner in his heart, and never pays much attention to the men and women outside.

    Ji Jinyin grew up in such an environment, and she would never grow into a scumbag.

    But when Xue Zhiyou thought of this, she showed a sneer, "Is confessing to someone you've only met once, is it serious about your relationship?"

    Ji Jinyin was stunned, "Don't you believe there is such a thing as love at first sight in this world? ?"

    Before today, she really only had the kind of love that fans have for idols for Xue Zhiyou, or the faint heartbeat of former fans towards former idols.

    But just now in the private room, the moment her eyes fell on Xue Zhiyou, Ji Jinyin's heartbeat suddenly increased, as if something was about to come out.

    Sometimes love comes so wonderfully and suddenly, Ji Jinyin knows that this feeling is not entirely the fan's liking for idols.

    Xue Zhiyou is completely her ideal type.

    Maybe when she was ignorant and didn't understand what love was, she liked bright and charming beauties like Xue Zhiyou.

    But over the years, she followed her mother and sister to large and small banquets, visited many places, and met many, many people.

    No one could bring her that feeling.

    Except for Xue Zhiyou.

    It was the faint liking when she was young and the amazing look just now, Ji Jinyin could clearly hear the voice of her heart.

    But she couldn't use this reason to convince Xue Zhiyou.

    Xue Zhiyou looked at her indifferently, "I believe in love at first sight, but why do you like me?"

    She touched her face with her hand, "Like my embarrassment, my pitiful?"

    If it was five years ago, she When the limelight was in full swing, she believed that Ji Jinyin would fall in love with her at first sight, but she was no longer the half-red Xue Zhiyou five years ago.

    After five years of snow hiding, she has long disappeared in front of everyone's eyes, embarrassed, bullied and played by people at will, and she doesn't even dare to let a fart.

    With her like this, why did Ji Jinyin fall in love at first sight?

    Xue Zhiyou is not so much doubting Ji Jinyin's feelings, but doubting her own charm. She doesn't think that this poor and pitiful self can make Ji Jinyin like her.

    Ji Jinyin's gaze did not evade in the slightest, and fell directly on the swollen half of Xue Zhiyou's face. Her direct gaze made Xue Zhiyou feel a little uncomfortable, and her body turned slightly to avoid Ji Jinyin's face. sight.

    Ji Jinyin asked, "Do you want to return to the entertainment industry again?"

    She didn't know what happened in the past five years, but based on the things just now, it can be inferred that Xue Zhiyou's current situation is very bad.

    Anyone can bully her, and anyone can trample her dignity at will.

    Xue Zhiyou couldn't hear the emotion in her tone, she just felt that her embarrassed side was seen by former fans, and she felt ashamed and angry in her heart, "I don't think it's any use?"

    "You saw it too, I have no choice at all. Right."

    Ji Jinyin thought for a while, "Let me help you."

    Xue Zhiyou was stunned, "What?"

    Ji Jinyin looked at her seriously, "I am rich, and my elders helped me save a lot of money since I was a child. I started investing a few years ago, and the income is not bad."

    "My sister also has an entertainment company under her name, you should know that I can ask her to sign you and give you resources."

    Xue Zhi looked at Ji Jinyin calmly. , with a bit of probing in her tone, "Will your sister agree?"

    Of course, she knew that there was an entertainment company in Givenyin's name, and it had won many stars and actresses, even if this entertainment company was not the boss of the entertainment industry It exists, but it is backed by the Ji Group, and it has too many resources to count. It is a company that everyone wants to sign in.

    Ji Jinyin meant to hold her up?

    Xue Zhiyou's heartbeat suddenly increased, just now she thought Ji Jinyin was joking, and now the opportunity was in front of her.

    Beautiful is like a dream.

    Does Ji Jinyin really have such great ability to make Givenyin sign her?

    After Ji Jinyin heard this, her brows furrowed slightly, as if she didn't understand why Xue Zhiyou asked her that.

    "That's my company too, and I have the right to speak."

    Xue Zhiyou choked for a moment, and suddenly remembered that the Ji family was not an ordinary wealthy family.

    The two sisters of the Ji family have a very deep relationship. Givenyin began to cultivate her sister early, and she was not worried about her seizing power with herself. I heard that she and her wife raised Ji Jinyin as half a daughter.

    If Ji Jinyin speaks, Givenyin will most likely not refuse.

    Xue Zhiyou's heart beat faster and faster, "Do you know what's going on with me, why do you help me like this?"

    Ji Jinyin said, "I don't know what you've been through in the past five years, but I know your acting is very good, you Completely red capital."

    Xue Zhiyou hadn't heard these words for a long time, she thought her fans had already forgotten her.

    When Ji Jinyin said this, her cheeks suddenly turned red again, "Just think I'm chasing you."

    She was indeed a little reckless just now. My sister said that when you pursue your wife, you can't just play tricks, you have to show the truth. action to come.

    She would let Xue Zhiyou see her specific actions.

    "Can you leave me your contact information?" Ji Jinyin took out her cell phone from her pocket.

    Xue Zhiyou watched for a while, then entered her phone number in.

    "Ji Jinyin, you..." She didn't know what to say, but felt that everything that happened just now seemed like a dream. Can she really trust Ji Jinyin?

    But Ji Jinyin had any reason to lie to her. Now she has nothing, the only thing she has is this face, which she can barely see.

    If this is what Ji Jinyin wants...

    Xue Zhiyou sneered in her heart. Anyway, she has no choice now. Instead of selling herself to a brutal middle-aged man, she might as well choose Ji Jinyin.

    I heard that the second lady of the Ji family is oa.

    It is estimated that there is no way to play.

    Now that she has nowhere to go, no matter how bad the situation is, it can't be worse than it is now. It is better to choose to trust Ji Jinyin.

    If she wants her, give it to her.

    Ji Jinyin got Xue Zhiyou's private number, her eyes lit up, a bright smile appeared on that face, and the dog's eyes were full of Xue Zhiyou's figure, which looked especially sincere.

    "Then go to the hospital to see your face first. My mother and the others are still waiting for me upstairs. Can I contact you tonight?"

    Ji Jinyin wanted to take Xue Zhiyou to the hospital, but she still remembered Xue Zhiyou's response to this Things were very resisting, after thinking about it, I decided to listen to Xue Zhiyou.

    Xue Zhiyou hummed, and said again, "You said you want to be my girlfriend, are you serious?"

    Ji Jinyin nodded obediently, "Yeah."

    Xue Zhiyou gave her a meaningful look, and after the emotional ups and downs, she returned to her former self. Calm and calm, those charming and moving eyes fell on Ji Jinyin, "Look at your sincerity."

    These words had obvious hints, but Ji Jinyin didn't seem to understand, just nodded seriously, "I will let you See my sincerity." The

    two separated, Ji Jinyin went upstairs, the family had already arrived, and she was left alone.

    After Ji Jinyin called people next to each other, she was rubbed and hugged by the elders for a while.

    As the youngest child in the family, she is well-behaved and sweet-mouthed. Ji Jinyin has always been the most favored one since she was born, and has been coddled and grown up by her elders.

    Fortunately, they didn't dote on her purely and didn't raise the child crookedly.

    Ji Jinyin sat down beside her little nephew, and on the other side was her oy Jiang Zhiluo.

    The little nephew is the son of Givenyin and Yu Jiao. He is only two years old this year. The second gender is predicted to be oa. He is well-behaved and white, like a small glutinous rice dumpling.

    "Auntie, the baby has been waiting for you for a long time, why did you come?"

    The child threw himself into her arms and said half-complainingly.

    Ji Jinyin touched Yuanyuan's little face, "Auntie is in a traffic jam on the road."

    She wasn't going to tell Xue Zhiyou's story now, she would talk to her sister after dinner.

    After the meal, Ji Jinyin followed Givenyin to the company.

    Givenyin is eight years older than her, and watching Ji Jinyin is like watching a child. As soon as she arrives at the office, she asks her secretary to buy snacks and milk tea.

    When Ji Jinyin was sitting comfortably on the sofa with milk tea in her left hand and snacks in her right hand,

    Givenyin said, "Jinyin, you said something to tell me just now."

    "What is it?"

    Ji Jinyin said, "Sister, Can you sign a star?"

    Givenyin sat at the desk and glanced up at her, "Who?"

    She pondered silently in her heart, could it be that someone made Ji Jinyin's idea?

    "Xue Zhiyou." Ji Jinyin put down the milk tea and snacks, and handed the tablet to Givenyin to show her Xue Zhiyou's information.

    Givenyin still had an impression of this person, "You seemed to like her quite a bit before."

    Ji Jinyin blushed, "Well, now I like it more."

    Givenyin choked, "How did you meet her?"

    She remembered that Ji Jinyin only seemed to like Xue Zhiyou for a few months, and she forgot about this person.

    Ji Jinyin recounted what happened just now in detail, "It was I who offered to help her."

    Givenyin was stunned, "You... the first time you met someone, did you confess?"

    Ji Jinyin didn't seem to think that she had done it What an earth-shattering thing, "Well."

    Givenyin raised his forehead, "You really..."

    Ji Jinyin looked at her sister suspiciously, what's wrong with this?

    After all, Givenyin chose Yu Jiao when she was three years old.

    In comparison, she seems to be a little more normal.

    Givenyin took a deep breath, "Okay, I will let the secretary contact her."

    Ji Jinyin smiled and rolled her eyes, "Thank you, sister." How could Givenyin

    refuse to agree?

    No matter what she is, as long as her sister likes it, she has to sign people.

    However, if Xue Zhiyou dared to play with her sister's feelings...

    Givenyin narrowed her eyes, "Don't worry, I won't treat her badly."

    Ji Jinyin hummed, stayed in the office for a while, then got up and left.

    Givenyin's movements were fast, she first asked someone to investigate Xue Zhiyou's background, and then asked her secretary to contact Xue Zhiyou.

    Xue Zhiyou herself does not have a very powerful family background. Her family can only be regarded as a well-off family. After it became a hit at the beginning, because it was too sudden, many things were not handled perfectly, and she was exposed to play big names.

    In fact, this has nothing to do with her. It was the people in her studio who floated away, hiding from Xue Zhiyou, but she had all the faults behind her back.

    It's easy for Xue Zhiyou to be hidden in the snow. She doesn't want to let her have multiple sponsors and offend the big guys in the circle. She can only be forced to stop all work and fade out of the audience's sight.

    Over the past few years, she has made a lot of attempts, but they have all failed.

    After Givenyin's investigation, she received Xue Zhiyou in her office.

    "Miss Xue." Givenyin said, "Jin Yin specially asked me to sign you. I trust her vision."

    "You look at the contract first."

    While Xue Zhiyou was looking at the contract, Givenyin looked at it calmly. looking at the woman in front of him.

    She has to look after her own sister.

    Xue Zhiyou looked at it very carefully, the conditions given by Givenyin were very good, and such a contract was more than enough even for a popular actress.

    Xue Zhiyou knew very well that the reason why Givenyin was willing to give her so many resources was because of Ji Jinyin.

    She read the contract excitedly, "The conditions given by President Ji are very exciting, but can I really have these resources now?"

    After all, she has been hidden in the snow for five years.

    Givenyin "You can."

    "Miss Xue, the opportunity is in front of you. It's up to you to choose.

    " Givenyin paused and said, "Jin Yin said that your performance ability is very strong, and I am willing to believe her.

    " It was to remind her not to forget that Ji Jinyin brought all this to her.

    Xue Zhiyou curved her lips, "I understand."

    Givenyin nodded, "If there is no problem, Miss Xue can sign."

    Xue Zhiyou signed her name without hesitation.

    After she signed, Givenyin suddenly said, "I heard that you were hidden in the snow five years ago because you were unwilling to accept unspoken rules."

    "Why are you so blunt now?"

    Xue Zhiyou's expression paled when she mentioned the incident five years ago. It's a bit dull, but what Givenin said was the truth, and she didn't feel humiliated by it.

    "Maybe this kind of thing has to be separated."

    "Second miss said..." Xue Zhiyou paused, "She wants to fall in love with me."

    So at the beginning, Ji Jinyin didn't plan to support her, she just wanted to talk to Xue Zhiyou in love.

    This made Xue Zhiyou less resistant from the beginning, and what she said just now was the truth. Ji Jinyin was completely different from the middle-aged greasy man who wanted to take care of her, and she did not dislike Ji Jinyin.

    "Yeah." Givenyin nodded, "She told me."

    Xue Zhiyou's heart was filled with ripples, did Ji Jinyin say the same thing in front of Givenyin?

    Xue Zhiyou thought, it seems that Ji Jinyin really wants to be her girlfriend.

    Xue Zhiyou had never been in a relationship, and he did not agree to fall in love with anyone.

    But at this moment, she suddenly thought that it was nothing to fall in love with Ji Jinyin.

    Ji Jinyin is young and beautiful, her character is pure and direct, she doesn't beat around the bush, she doesn't want to humiliate her, and she probably won't bully her either.

    She was also a fan.

    The most important thing is that Ji Jinyin gave too much.

    Xue Zhiyou had a hard time rejecting her.

    She thought silently in her heart that Givenyin said a few more words to her, beating her openly and secretly, for fear that she would bully her sister.

    Xue Zhiyou agreed. After exiting the company gate, facing the sunlight outside, she suddenly felt a sense of rebirth.

    She had carefully analyzed it in her heart, and falling in love with Ji Jinyin would be beneficial to her and not harmful at all.

    Not only can she gain a beautiful girlfriend, but she can also develop in her career.

    Love □ □ double harvest.

    After Xue Zhiyou figured it out, she still had some expectations in her heart, so after getting in the car, she took the initiative to call Ji Jinyin.

    After the call was connected, Ji Jinyin's surprised voice came out of the receiver, "Zhiyou?"

    Xue Zhiyou's heart skipped a beat, "Jinyin."

    She laughed, and her voice turned softly, "Do you have time tonight?"

    "I want to invite you to a meal."

    Ji Jinyin agreed, her voice filled with joy and anticipation.

    Xue Zhiyou was infected by her emotions, and her mood also improved, "Then I'll wait for you, see you soon."

    Ji Jinyin replied seriously, "See you soon."

    After Xue Zhiyou hung up the phone, she was still a little nervous. She silently opened Baidu and started searching for

    "First date, what should I pay attention to?"
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 133 Ji Jinyin X Xue Zhiyou (3)

    Since Givenyin took over the company, Jiang Zhiluo and Ji Yunshu didn't care much about work. After lunch, they left in the afternoon on a private jet, not knowing where they were going to play.

    Jiang Zhiluo and Ji Yunshu are not the same as ordinary parents. Although they are also concerned about Ji Jinyin, after all, the child is about to take the college entrance examination, but out of trust in Ji Jinyin, they did not ask too much about grades .

    Anyway, Ji Jinyin's grades have been excellent since childhood, and every year she takes the first place in the whole grade.

    Therefore, Ji Jinyin did not live in the Xiaoyang Building during her holiday, but went to her sister Givenyin's house.

    Yu Jiao didn't go to work today, and was playing with the garden at home. After coaxing the child to sleep, she saw Ji Jinyin's head emerge from the door.

    "Sister Jiaojiao, can you help me choose some clothes?"

    Yu Jiao didn't know that Ji Jinyin was going out on a date, she smiled when she heard the words, "Okay."

    Yu Jiao followed Ji Jinyin to the cloakroom in her room, "What style does Jinyin want?"

    Ji Jinyin blinked, "It's the first time I have dinner with the oa I like, what should I wear?"

    Yu Jiao glanced at her in surprise when she heard this, and then revealed a question that I understand. "It turned out to be going out on a date."

    Two blushes appeared on Ji Jinyin's fair face, "She hasn't agreed to be my girlfriend."

    Yu Jiao patted her on the shoulder as if she was coming. , "It's okay, work hard, we Jinyin are so good, how can there be a girl who doesn't like it?"

    She said, lowering her voice, "Tell me, what kind of girl? Maybe my sister can teach me. You have two tricks."

    Ji Jinyin watched Yu Jiao eat her sister Givenyin to death all these years, and has an absolute position in the family, knowing that Yu Jiao's words are not bragging.

    Ji Jinyin never planned to hide it from her family, and since Givenyin already knew, Yu Jiao would know sooner or later, no matter whether Xue Zhiyou agreed to be her girlfriend or not.

    Ji Jinyin then briefly described what happened after she met Xue Zhiyou, and Yu Jiao suddenly realized, "I remember that you liked her very much before."

    However, it seems that the relationship between Ji Jinyin and Xue Zhiyou cannot be simply based on the pursuit of the pursuer and the pursued. to summarize.

    Even if Ji Jinyin never thought of using such a method to manipulate Xue Zhiyou, in Xue Zhiyou's opinion, maybe their relationship was not pure from the beginning.

    After all, the inseparable relationship with money does not seem so sincere in the eyes of many people.     Yu Jiao told Ji Jinyin

    , "No matter what your purpose is, you have done her a big favor. Jinyin, there is a high probability that she will not reject you."

At this time anger her boss.

    "But is this kind of obedience what you want?"

    Ji Jinyin shook her head, "I asked my sister to sign her just because I recognized her acting skills, not because I wanted her to obey me."

    Even if Xue Zhiyou did not agree to do it in the end Her girlfriend, Ji Jinyin, will not lower her treatment at work because of this.

    Yu Jiao breathed a sigh of relief, Ji Jinyin could think so.

    "Then when you go out to dinner with her tonight, tell her your thoughts clearly."

    Yu Jiao said, "Don't let her misunderstand you from the beginning."

    Otherwise, even if the two are together in the future, this Things can also become invisible bombs that don't know when they will explode.

    Ji Jinyin nodded obediently, "I see."

    Yu Jiao added, "You fell in love with her at first sight, but she doesn't seem to believe it, does she?"

    Ji Jinyin was more serious than in class. She sat on the sofa and looked at Yu Jiao, even breathing lightly, for fear of missing something.

    "Hmm." She nodded.

    Yu Jiao curled her lips, "Then think about it carefully, what is your favorite thing about her, find out her strengths, and tell her clearly."

    Ji Jinyin thought deeply.

    Yu Jiao patted her on the shoulder, "Of course, if you want to take your time, you can."

    The method she gave to Ji Jinyin was actually taking advantage of Xue Zhiyou's anxiety at the moment to a certain extent.

    Xue Zhiyou was hidden in the snow for five years, and she met Ji Jinyin when she was down. At this moment, Ji Jinyin was a noble person in her life to her.

    Even if Ji Jinyin's purpose was not very simple at the beginning, Xue Zhiyou must be grateful to her.

    Yu Jiao taught Ji Jinyin how to use this gratitude to make Xue Zhiyou face up to Ji Jinyin's love.

    But this is not forcing. If Xue Zhiyou is really unacceptable, she can only make other plans.

    Yu Jiao didn't say more, but carefully helped Ji Jinyin choose clothes.

    It is a long white dress with suspenders. After wearing it, the collarbone and right-angled shoulders are unobstructed. The design of the waist outlines the waist that can be grasped, making the legs more slender and straight.

    Yu Jiao also helped her make her hairstyle. The hair on her forehead was curled a little. Her melon-seed face looked as big as a palm, her eyes were dark and her lips were red, and her skin was so white that it could reflect light.

    Yu Jiao pinched her face, "Come on Jinyin!"

    Ji Jinyin became nervous, but when she thought of having dinner with Xue Zhiyou, her anticipation and excitement outweighed her anxiety.

    They were about eight o'clock in the evening, and Ji Jinyin arrived at the agreed place 20 minutes in advance, waiting for Xue Zhiyou while playing with her mobile phone.

    Ten minutes before the appointed time, Xue Zhiyou arrived.

    She sent a message to Ji Jinyin when she was downstairs, originally just to remind her that she was coming soon, but when she got out of the elevator, she saw Ji Jinyin walking towards her.

    Xue Zhiyou took Ji Jinyin's figure into her eyes and felt truly amazed.

    Although Ji Jinyin's face was there, even if it was covered with sackcloth, she looked even more gentle and attractive after she was carefully dressed up. The classical-like face inherited from her mother was so beautiful that she had no flaws.

    Xue Zhiyou was used to seeing beauties in the entertainment industry, but she was still amazed when she saw Ji Jinyin.

    Those who are more beautiful than her do not have her temperament, and those who are more beautiful than her are not as beautiful as her. Ji Jinyin just needs to stand there, like the moon hanging high, a kind of noble and holy that cannot be climbed.

    Ji Jinyin wanted to see if Xue Zhiyou's face was swollen, but oa was wearing a mask, so she could only see the eyes of the other party's eyes, which had a moving light that couldn't be ignored.

    When Ji Jinyin walked by Xue Zhiyou's side, she could smell a faint fragrance.

    She asked, "Have you been to the hospital?"

    Xue Zhiyou didn't expect this to be the first question she asked. For tonight's date, she also dressed up specially, but compared to these superficial gorgeousness, Ji Jinyin More concerned about her body.

    Xue Zhiyou's heart flowed for a while, "I've seen it, it's not a big problem, the swelling has subsided."

    She couldn't have a meal with Ji Jinyin with a red and swollen face.

    Ji Jinyin breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good." The

    two walked into the private room, and Ji Jinyin opened the stool for Xue Zhiyou, "I ordered a few dishes, I don't know what you like, you can see what else to add."

    Xue Zhiyou took a look at the tablet and found that these dishes were all to her taste. She ordered two more desserts, but the two of them couldn't eat much.

    While waiting for the dishes, Xue Zhiyou was about to say a few words to Ji Jinyin. When she looked up, she saw Ji Jinyin looking straight at her. Xue Zhiyou was stunned for a while, and then she curled her lips, "What have you been looking at me for?"

    She felt a little like herself . puppy.

    Still the kind that doesn't hide what's on his mind.

    What you want will be shown directly on your face, and you don't know how to hide it at all.

    But it was very strange that Xue Zhiyou didn't feel offended, but instead avoided Ji Jinyin's gaze embarrassedly because her gaze was too pure and warm.

    "You are so beautiful today, and the color of your lipstick matches you well." Ji Jinyin's face was also red, but she was very serious when she praised people, and she couldn't see any shyness.

    The people that Xue Zhiyou met before, each had eight hundred hearts and minds, one thing in front of the other and another behind the other, and they could never just listen to superficial meanings.

    It was the first time she met someone like Ji Jinyin, and she said whatever she thought in her heart. Even if she doesn't speak, the expression on her face expresses her thoughts clearly.

    Xue Zhiyou didn't resist much at first, but now she thinks it's not bad to really fall in love with Ji Jinyin.

    She doesn't have to go to great lengths to guess what Ji Jinyin is thinking, and she doesn't need to worry that Ji Jinyin will harm her, anyway, she has nothing to be calculated by Ji Jinyin.

    Thinking of this, Xue Zhiyou curled the corners of her lips, "Then I will wear more lipstick of this color in the future."

    Ji Jinyin's heart beat fast, and she looked at Xue Zhiyou eagerly, "It's your preferences and wishes."

    Xue Zhiyou laughed out loud, " I bought it, of course I like it."

    Ji Jinyin's cheeks were flushed and she was a little embarrassed, but she felt that Xue Zhiyou was smiling so nicely at the moment, she couldn't bear to look away.

    She still remembered Yu Jiao's advice to her, so she told Xue Zhiyou her thoughts completely.

    When Xue Zhiyou heard these words, the smile on her face deepened. She could feel Ji Jinyin's seriousness and nervousness when facing her. The girl was not joking.

    "I see." Xue Zhiyou winked, "It's just...you know I'm OA, right?"

    She remembered that Ji Jinyin was also OA.

    When Ji Jinyin heard this, she was silent for a while, then she bit her lip and said, "Actually, I'm not oa."

    When she was sixteen, Ji Yunshu and Jiang Zhiluo told her the secret.

    No wonder Ji Jinyin always thought that she was a late differentiation, but she didn't expect that she was not OA at all.

    But she was only depressed for one night, and she forgot about it. As her mother Ji Yunshu said, the second gender does not determine whether a person is good or not. She has not and always Did it work well?

    When Xue Zhiyou heard the secret, she was startled, looked around, and then said solemnly, "Don't tell anyone about this."

    If this secret is discovered by others, what kind of attack will Ji Jinyin suffer?

    She hasn't graduated from high school yet.

    Ji Jinyin nodded obediently, "I know, apart from my family, you are the only one who knows about this."

    Xue Zhiyou looked at her with a complicated expression, "You are not afraid..." Aren't you

    afraid that I will tell you about it?

    Ji Jinyin thought for a while, "It doesn't matter, I have the confidence to be able to cope with the impact of this incident."

    "You are the person I want to pursue, I don't want to hide it from you. Besides, our family has family training, so we can't like it. People lie." Ji Jinyin was serious.

    She said, "I'm telling you, I'm not trying to increase your pressure, and you don't have to feel uneasy about it."

    Xue Zhiyou was speechless, Ji Jinyin seemed to have thought about it thoroughly.

    She has an inexplicable trust in herself.

    Xue Zhiyou felt a tingling itch in her heart. She avoided Ji Jinyin's gaze and looked down at the vase on the table, "Why do you always talk about your love?"

    Ji Jinyin looked at her in confusion, "I Can't I say I like you?"

    Xue Zhiyou considered herself a mature big sister, but was teased by a girl who was eight years younger than her, and the key was that they didn't have any intention of teasing her, and her expression was especially serious and calm when she said this.

    She couldn't avoid it, so she nodded, "It can be said, but..."

    But most people wouldn't be so straightforward.

    Ji Jinyin put her hands on her lap and sat up straight, "But what?"

    Xue Zhiyou took a deep breath, "It's nothing, you can do this."

    Ji Jinyin is not an ordinary person, if she becomes no different from others If he did, he lost the feeling that made Xue Zhiyou's heart move.

    Ji Jinyin then smiled and arched her eyebrows, the two pear eddies on her cheeks were cute and sweet.

    "I like Zhiyou, because I want to get married."

    "It doesn't matter if you don't respond to me, it doesn't affect my liking for you."

    Xue Zhiyou died.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 134: Ji Jinyin X Xue Zhiyou (4)

    After eating, Ji Jinyin sent Xue Zhiyou home.

    Xue Zhiyou lived in an ordinary residential area, and the security management could only be said to be average. Ji Jinyin wanted her to change her place, but it was their first day together, and she was embarrassed to point fingers at Xue Zhiyou.

    But she estimated that Xue Zhiyou would have to move sooner or later. After all, after working too much, if Xue Zhiyou lived here again, it would not only be easily disturbed, but also very unsafe.

    Xue Zhiyou turned her head to look at the girl's curious eyes, thinking that the eldest lady had never been to such a place before. She pushed the hair on her cheeks behind her ears, revealing her beautiful and white face, "Would you like to go up and sit down?"

    Ji Jinyin said a little. I didn't feel that Xue Zhiyou was hinting at her, and she didn't even blushed, "It's getting late, you go back to rest first, I'll come back next time."

    Xue Zhiyou breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, she was mostly polite just now. , In fact, the family hasn't had time to clean up, and she doesn't want this eldest lady to go to her house now.

    Xue Zhiyou nodded, "Then I'll go back first. Be careful on the road."

    After Ji Jinyin watched her go upstairs, she returned to the car and told the driver to turn around and go home.

    She only met Xue Zhiyou once for the time being, and Xue Zhiyou was busy with her work the next day. Givenyin promised to support her, and the resources given were all suitable for her.

    Although she was not given top-level resources from the beginning, these endorsements and scripts are not bad, suitable for Xue Zhiyou's comeback.

    Ji Jinyin also only took two days off before returning to school to prepare for the college entrance examination.

    She wasn't nervous, but she didn't have time to send Xue Zhiyou a message. The only connection between them was the regular half-hour chat every night.

    With the daily communication, the two people understand each other more and more, and Xue Zhiyou's acceptance of this relationship is getting higher and higher, and even faintly, there is a hint of sweetness in love from it.

    In May, Xue Zhiyou moved out of her current place and lived in the place that Givenyin arranged for her.

    Mr. Ji, who is in charge of every day, rarely called Xue Zhiyou, "Jin Yin definitely didn't tell you, it was she who told me that your current place is not safe, and asked me to find you another place."

    "I didn't want you to I just want to remind you, you should be able to feel that my sister is sincere to you, right?"

    Xue Zhiyou can certainly feel that, even if she was skeptical at the beginning, she now clearly knows the other party's purpose. Just like myself.

    Even if she wasn't sure how much Ji Jinyin liked her for the time being, she couldn't deny that Ji Jinyin did have feelings for her.

    At the same time, Xue Zhiyou had to admit that she did not seem to have no feelings for Ji Jinyin.

    Even the agent said that every time she returned to Ji Jinyin's news, the feeling of love could be seen at a glance, so she could restrain herself a little so as not to be photographed by the media.

    The time Xue Zhiyou looked forward to most every day was to chat with Ji Jinyin on the phone. Although Ji Jinyin was young, even Xue Zhiyou had to admire some of her ideas.

    She felt that she wanted to fall in love with Ji Jinyin, but Ji Jinyin had not yet had the college entrance examination, and she was busy with work, so the two did not pierce that layer of window paper.

    Although Xue Zhiyou had never been in love, she knew that she should express her love clearly.

    She believed that she was eight years older than Ji Jinyin, and she should take the initiative to confess this kind of thing, so she thought about waiting for Ji Jinyin to finish her college entrance examination before confessing to the other party.

    It's just because of the particularity of her profession that even Givenyin doesn't agree with them exposing their romance. It's best to wait for Ji Jinyin to be older and Xue Zhiyou to become famous before considering whether to announce it or not.

    The company chose the script for Xue Zhiyou. After Xue Zhiyou went to the audition, she received a call from the director the next day, telling her that she passed the audition.

    Her acting skills are there. In the past, she just had no access to such a script. Even if she passed the interview, she would be deliberately brushed off. As long as she was given a chance, Xue Zhiyou would be able to bloom with her own brilliance.

    After Ji Jinyin learned about this, she also specially asked Givenyin to send a gift to Xue Zhiyou. Xue Zhiyou carefully placed the gift in her bedroom, feeling a kind of sweetness in her heart.     When Ji Jinyin took the college entrance examination, Xue Zhiyou was filming in the crew. They called the night before, and Xue Zhiyou's tone was a little guilty: "I'm still filming in the crew."     Ji Jinyin did not feel disappointed when she heard the words, she knew that Xue Zhiyou was very busy recently. , the college entrance examination is actually not that important to her, and she is not too nervous, she can fully understand Xue Zhiyou.     "You just need to work hard and take care of yourself."     Ji Jinyin really believed what Xue Zhiyou said at that time, but after finishing the first subject the next morning, she came out of the examination room with an umbrella and walked to the school gate, But she saw a familiar figure standing at the front, trying her best to wave at her.     Xue Zhiyou was wearing a hat and mask, with only one pair of eyes showing, so she couldn't see her face clearly, but Ji Jinyin could see her at a glance from the crowd.     She didn't know that a smile suddenly appeared on her face, and even her footsteps quickened. When she was about to reach Xue Zhiyou's side, her footsteps slowed down again, "Why..."     Xue Zhiyou naturally reached out and held Ji Jinyin's Hand, "Let's get in the car first."     There are so many people here, it is inconvenient to speak, and although it is raining today, the temperature is not low, so it is more comfortable to go back to the car.     Ji Jinyin obediently followed behind Xue Zhiyou, and when she got into the car, she wanted to finish what she just said, but Xue Zhiyou handed her water and food.     "Are you thirsty, do you want to drink some water?"     Ji Jinyin silently closed her mouth again.     Xue Zhiyou filled her with warm water in a thermos cup, and she also ate very light buns. The portion was small, just enough to fill her stomach.     Ji Jinyin ate clean in front of Xue Zhiyou, and the woman beside her handed over the wet tissue again.

    Ji Jinyin was a little flattered. Although the two of them were indeed close in their daily chats, this was the second time Ji Jinyin had gotten along with Xue Zhiyou in such a long time. Compared with the politeness and restraint of the last time, This time, the two were obviously a lot closer.

    Xue Zhiyou took off her mask and hat, and her beautiful and moving face was exposed in front of Ji Jinyin's eyes. Compared with the faint tiredness and lack of confidence on Xue Zhiyou's face when she saw her last time, she was obviously much more generous this time.

    Ji Jinyin saw Xue Zhiyou's change, and looked at the other party with a smile in her eyes, "Zhiyou, you love to laugh more than before."

    Xue Zhiyou touched the corner of her lips subconsciously, and a smile appeared on her cheek. He blushed, and then he remembered that he was a sister anyway, how could he be so easily blushed by a girl who was eight years younger.

    What a shame!

    She deliberately approached Ji Jinyin, her eyes fixed on Ji Jinyin's eyes, "Then do you like me to laugh or not?"

    Ji Jinyin: "I like both."

    "When you don't laugh, you are a big star, but when you laugh, you become a big star. Sister Zhiyou." Xue Zhiyou

    stretched out her hand to cover her mouth, "Okay, don't talk about it."

    Ji Jinyin blinked in confusion, "Oh."

    Xue Zhiyou thought to herself, it was because she was flirting without knowing it, she If you know that your own words are so deadly, then what?

    Xue Zhiyou secretly hated herself for being unsatisfactory, but when she thought about it carefully, Ji Jinyin didn't actually say anything, but she blushed because of the other party's simple words. Doesn't this mean that she also likes Ji Jinyin?

    Thinking that Ji Jinyin was about to finish the college entrance examination, and that sweet love would soon belong to her, Xue Zhiyou smiled so much that her eyes curled up.

    There are two days for the exam. Xue Zhiyou went to pick up Ji Jinyin on time these two days. She said before that she was busy filming, and it was not entirely a lie to Ji Jinyin, but it was still okay to ask for leave to come over to eat with her.

    The night Ji Jinyin finished her college entrance examination, the Ji family specially arranged a family gathering to celebrate her high school graduation.

    Xue Zhiyou was also on the list of invitees.

    The location is set in the small western-style building of Ji's family, and there is an open-air barbecue on the grass behind the villa.

    Apart from Givenyin, Xue Zhiyou was the first time she saw Ji Jinyin's family, so she was not nervous.

    She originally wanted to prepare gifts for the elders, lest the Ji family think she was rude, Ji Jinyin advised her: "My family members are very easy to get along with, they will not embarrass you."

    Xue Zhiyou thought about it too, tonight's party It was for Ji Jinyin, she only needed to prepare gifts for Ji Jinyin.

    As for the gift to Ji's elders, it's not too late to wait until the next official visit.

    When we arrived at Xiaoyanglou, everyone was sitting in the courtyard chatting.

    Ji Jinyin walked inside with Xue Zhiyou, and whispered as she walked, "They will all like you."

    Xue Zhiyou nodded, "Well, I understand."

    Because Ji Jinyin likes her, her family will also like her.

    After reading the general information of Ji's family, she followed Ji Jinyin to call someone, and then heard Jiang Zhiluo say, "Zhiyou, come and sit down."

    Xue Zhiyou sat beside her nervously. This is Givenyin and He. Ji Jinyin's mommy, that Mr. Jiang.

    Xue Zhiyou knew that the Ji family had probably seen her profile long ago, and she didn't want to hide anything. When Jiang Zhiluo asked her, she answered honestly, and they chatted happily with each other.

    Although she had heard from Ji Jinyin for a long time that her mommy was gentle, kind, and very easy to get along with, at that time Xue Zhiyou always thought that Jiang Zhiluo was just being extra gentle to her daughter, but she didn't expect to find out that Jiang Zhiluo was really nice after contacting her. good talk.     The questions she asked were all that Xue Zhiyou could answer, and it did not make Xue Zhiyou feel uncomfortable at all. After chatting for twenty minutes, Xue Zhiyou became more and more relaxed, and she almost talked about everything.

    Only then did she faintly realize that although Jiang Zhiluo was gentle from beginning to end, the rhythm of the whole conversation was still in her hands.

    Only then did Xue Zhiyou know why Ji Jinyin said, "As long as I think mommy, everyone who has seen her will like her." As expected

    .

    Ji Jinyin was called to bake something. Jiang Zhiluo looked at Ji Jinyin's back and narrowed her eyes slightly, "Time flies so fast, even Jinyin has grown up in a blink of an eye.

    " Falling in love and getting married seems like it was just yesterday.

    The lover beside her held her hand and rubbed the back of her hand with her fingertips. Jiang Zhiluo came back to her senses, smiled at Ji Yunshu, and then looked at Xue Zhiyou, "Jin Yin has been pampered by us since childhood. Big, her character is inevitably a little proud, she didn't bully you, right?"

    Xue Zhiyou shook her head, "Jinyin is very good to me."

    She followed Jiang Zhiluo's line of sight to Ji Jinyin, who knew that it happened to meet Ji Jinyin's gaze, Xue Zhiyou subconsciously He smiled, his cheeks flushed.

    Ji Jinyin was smiling at her.

    Xue Zhiyou avoided her sight without a trace, and then sneakily looked at Jiang Zhiluo's expression.

    She goes to and fro with her daughter in front of others, will Jiang Zhiluo think she is too tired and crooked?

    Jiang Zhiluo didn't look at her, as if he didn't see the scene just now, "It's no use sitting with us, go and play with them."

    After Xue Zhiyou said goodbye, she obediently went to Ji Jinyin.     After she left, Jiang Zhiluo

    asked Ji Yunshu, "What do you think?"

    Ji Yunshu squeezed his lover's finger, "Just if Jin Yin likes it."

Ji Jinyin didn't know what to take, so she handed it to Xue Zhiyou eagerly. After the omega ate it, she laughed, just like a puppy wagging its tail, excited.

    "You're right, as long as Jin Yin likes it."

    Ji Yunshu hugged the omega's shoulders, "Your daughter, don't you know, who can make her suffer."

    That's what he said.

    When everyone had eaten and drank enough, it was getting late, Ji Yunshu had the room tidied up, and after having breakfast tomorrow, he would send Ji Jinyin's friends away.

    Whether it was intentional or not, Xue Zhiyou's room was arranged next to Ji Jinyin.

    "The top floor has my mommy's studio and study room, as well as some entertainment facilities, the fourth floor is my mother and mommy's room, and the third floor is not only for me and my sister's room, but also for my grandparents, grandparents' rooms, and There are two empty guest rooms, two baby rooms, the second floor is mainly a guest room, and there are some fitness equipment, and the first floor is the room for the servants at home." Ji Jinyin took Xue Zhiyou upstairs and introduced her.

    They stood at the door of the room on the third floor. Ji Jinyin said, "This room belongs to me, this room belongs to my sister. Before my sister fell in love with Sister Jiaojiao, Sister Jiaojiao came to our house and lived here."     Xue Zhiyou Having probably figured out the ownership of the room, she suddenly thought that the Ji family had arranged two guest rooms and two baby rooms in the area where the master lived on the third floor. Wouldn't it be for the partners of the two sisters of the Ji family?     So Yu Jiao lived in one of the two guest rooms before falling in love with Givenyin.     Now she lives in another room...     Xue Zhiyou's face flushed, she didn't dare to think deeply, and hurried in.     Ji Jinyin walked behind and closed the door, her voice was so soft that it did not attract Xue Zhiyou's attention.     Xue Zhiyou first looked at the layout of the room, and when she turned around, she realized that there were only the two of them in the room. In the quiet space, they could even hear each other's breathing clearly.     Xue Zhiyou felt a little nervous for being late. She seemed to have expected something and couldn't help avoiding Ji Jinyin's eyes.     "By the way, Jin Yin, this is my graduation gift for you."

    Xue Zhiyou handed the bag in her hand to Ji Jinyin, "It's not such a precious thing, I hope you like it."

    Ji Jinyin took it with surprise, "Can I open it now?"

    "Yes."

    Ji Jinyin opened it, yes a pen.

    Xue Zhiyou didn't have much experience in giving gifts, and she chose this pen for a long time.

    Ji Jinyin couldn't put it down, she held it in her hand and stroked it repeatedly.

    "Thank you, Sister Zhiyou, I like it very much."

    Her tone was not very excited, her eyes were definitely full of light, giving people a very sincere feeling for no reason.

    Xue Zhiyou's face turned red again, "If you like it."

    Ji Jinyin carefully put away the pen, and after being silent for a while, she suddenly whispered, "But I still want to be more greedy."

    Xue Zhiyou's heart beat faster and faster . He came faster and faster, "What?"

    Ji Jinyin opened the drawer of the table, took out a velvet box from it, and handed it to Xue Zhiyou: "Congratulations on your successful career."

    Xue Zhiyou reached out and took it, with turbulent waves in her heart.

    "Jinyin, I..."

    Ji Jinyin interrupted her in a low voice: "Can you give me another gift?"

    Xue Zhiyou took a breath, "Tell me."

    Ji Jinyin looked at her seriously, "I still want to be your girlfriend. , okay?"

    Four eyes met, Xue Zhiyou didn't have time to refuse.

    She heard her voice trembling: "Okay!"

    Ji Jinyin's face burst into a smile, "You promised, you can't lie to me."

    Xue Zhiyou's heartbeat was chaotic, only the feeling of joy became more and more obvious.

    "Do not lie to you."

    "I originally wanted to wait until you finished the college entrance examination before confessing to you."

    Ji Jinyin was silent for a moment, then hooked Xue Zhiyou's finger with anticipation, "Then, will there still be a confession?"

    "Yes."

    Xue Zhiyou said : "I'm all ready."

    Ji Jinyin smiled with frowning eyes, she tentatively reached out and hugged Xue Zhiyou, "I'm so happy."

    Xue Zhiyou was held in her arms, her voice muffled, "I'm also very happy. "

    They didn't do anything, just hugged and talked for a long time.

    At the end, Ji Jinyin suddenly said, "I'm sorry Sister Zhiyou, I'm just a beta, and I may not be able to tag you in the future."

    Xue Zhiyou was very distressed when she saw her look of loss.

    "What's wrong with beta? If you can't smell the pheromone, I don't have to worry about someone else taking you away with the pheromone."

    "I just like beta!"

    Ji Jinyin smiled again.

    Of course, after a certain puppy is divided into alpha for the second time, what Xue Zhiyou said today will be turned out again as a reason for a puppy to ask his wife for welfare.

    As Ji Yunshu said, as long as Ji Jinyin doesn't want to, who can bully her?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 135 X X Gu Yiyi (1)

    Ji Yang likes Gu Yiyi, the woman who brought her from Tangshan Town to City A.

    The first time she saw Gu Yiyi was not at the funeral of her adoptive parents, but earlier. At that time, the adoptive parents had not had any accident. She got good grades in the final exam. The adoptive parents were very happy and took her out to play. Son.

    At that time, Ji Yang met Gu Yiyi.

    There are not many romantic scenes, just because the omega is too dazzling, which left a deep impression on her.

    Gu Yiyi looks like a child of a rich family, and she and she seem to live in two worlds. Although they are in the same time and space, they can never meet.

    Ji Yang always thought so, until after her adoptive parents died, she knelt on the ground and cried with red eyes, looked up and looked into Gu Yiyi's slightly curious eyes.

    At that moment, Ji Yang was surprised.

    When she thought that her life and Gu Yiyi would never have a relationship, she didn't expect this person to break into her life so unexpectedly.

    The aunt wanted her to convince Ji Yunshu to let Ji Yunshu take her away.

    Ji Yang wanted to laugh at her innocence and greed, but in the end she could only twitch the corners of her mouth numbly and stay silent.

    She knew that Ji Yunshu would not be able to take her away.

    My aunt heard the rumors from nowhere. She was bewitched by others, and she always felt that Ji Yunshu would like her.

    How is that possible?

    Ji Yunshu had a deep-rooted love for the omega beside her at first sight. Unless Ji Yang's brain was caught in the door, he would only interfere in other people's feelings.

    After the adoptive parents passed away, the aunt regarded her as a cash cow, and did not consider her thoughts at all.

    Ji Yang could only face it with silence.

    But she didn't expect that Gu Yiyi would offer to take her away.

    Ji Yang said that she wanted to think about it, but she actually didn't think about it at all. The moment Gu Yiyi made this suggestion, Ji Yang wanted to agree to her.

    The reason she was thinking about a night was because she didn't want to look too eager.

    The next day, she agreed to Gu Yiyi's proposal.

    So omega took her with her, perhaps to pity her for losing her parents, but Gu Yiyi was very kind to her, almost to the point of being cautious, for fear of hurting her.

    Ji Yang also plays the role of an omega who is distraught and timid after losing his parents.

    Ji Yunshu should have seen through her true face, but she did not expose her.

    Ji Yang was even more sure of her own thoughts. Ji Yunshu was very cold to people other than those she liked, and she couldn't care about them.

    Ji Yang lived in Gu Yiyi's house.

    Gu Yiyi lived alone, and she didn't like cooking very much. The house was empty. After Ji Yang lived in, she bought a lot of things.

    She began to take care of Gu Yiyi.

    Cook and wash her clothes.

    Clean her room.

    Waiting for her to come home every night.

    Ever since she knew that she would wait for her to go home every night, Gu Yiyi seldom went out for drinks with her friends. She came home from get off work on time every day, washed dishes with her, and said good night to each other.

    Ji Yang likes this kind of life very much.

    But soon, she was not satisfied.

    She found that she seemed to have a monopoly on Gu Yiyi.

    This desire reached its peak when Gu Yiyi was drunk and called Ji Yunshu's name.

    Gu Yiyi likes Ji Yunshu.

    Perhaps it can no longer be regarded as liking, it is a kind of obsession with deep love.

    She loves Ji Yunshu, but she can only watch Ji Yunshu with another omega, and then sink alone and suffer.

    Ji Yang took the drunk Gu Yiyi into his arms. The usually cheerful and charming omega closed his eyes and leaned on her so drunkenly. The beast in Ji Yang's heart suddenly became quiet.

    She seemed to know what she wanted.

    She wanted Gu Yiyi to transfer her love for Ji Yunshu to her.

    This is a very difficult thing.

    But Ji Yang only hesitated for a moment before deciding to make a long-term plan to steal Gu Yiyi's love bit by bit.

    She knew that Gu Yiyi just regarded her as her sister, it didn't matter, what she wanted to use was Gu Yiyi's pity and sympathy for her.

    Ji Yang was never stupid enough to reveal his purpose from the very beginning.

    Nor will he belittle his rival.

    She began to calmly mention Ji Yunshu in front of Gu Yiyi, guiding Gu Yiyi to recall her past with Ji Yunshu, and then to find out what made Gu Yiyi regret.

    Then, fill Gu Yiyi's memories with herself little by little.

    Let the memories related to her replace those memories that Gu Yiyi regrets.

    What she did was not obvious or deliberate. Gu Yiyi never guarded against her.

    Ji Yang saw emotion and joy in her eyes.

    She did a good job in the first step, but it was far from enough.

    Ji Yang worked hard to improve himself and wanted to catch up with Gu Yiyi.

    She knew that Ji Yunshu was excellent, and Gu Yiyi would not like a waste.

    Ji Yang had been sticking to Gu Yiyi for more than a year, and when she was about to take the college entrance examination, she suddenly became cold.

    Gu Yiyi noticed this alienation, she was puzzled and puzzled, but she didn't understand why.

    She thought that Ji Yang was just under too much pressure, but Ji Yang could treat everyone the same as before, but she was too cold to her.

    Gu Yiyi was so angry that she thought that the child's rebellious period had finally come.

    Taking advantage of Ji Yang's self-study at night, she blocked people beside the school's artificial lake.

    "Did I do something that made you unhappy recently?"

    Gu Yiyi held back her anger, "If you are unhappy, just tell your sister, why do you hide from me?"

    Ji Yang didn't look her in the eyes, " I didn't hide from you."

    "Then why do you suddenly want to live on campus?"

    Ji Yang was silent.

    Gu Yiyi grabbed her wrist, "Can't you trust me after getting along for more than a year?"

    "What can't you tell me?"

    Ji Yang suddenly reached out and hugged her, Gu Yiyi heard The girl's heart beat violently, her eyes widened, "You..."

    Ji Yang placed a light kiss on the back of her neck.

    Gu Yiyi's body trembled, and she pushed away the girl who was holding her, "What are you doing?!"

    Ji Yang looked at her calmly, with extremely complicated emotions in those eyes, "I can't help it. I won't hide from you."

    Gu Yiyi suddenly understood that this girl, whom she treated as her sister, didn't know when she had such thoughts about her.

    "Are you..." Gu Yiyi closed her eyes, "Xiao Yang, you're just too dependent on me."

    Ji Yang stared at her blankly, her beautiful eyes suddenly showing pain, "You Look, I knew you would think so."

    Gu Yiyi's lips moved, unable to speak.

    Ji Yang pursed her lips, "I just... I would rather you tell me that you don't like me than that you doubt my feelings."

    Gu Yiyi was speechless.

    Ji Yang said, "I know you don't like me, but the love has been given, and I don't know how to take it back."

    "So I can only hide from you."

    Gu Yiyi wanted to turn around and run away, but she took a deep breath. With one breath, "You are going to take the college entrance examination soon. If you have anything to say after the college entrance examination, will you?"

    Ji Yang shook his head: "As long as I look at you, I will dance so fast here."

    She stretched out her hand to cover her own Heart, expression a little dazed.

    "I can't control it." "My

    mind is full of you."

    Gu Yiyi was still blushing. She regarded Ji Yang as her sister, but this person wanted to be her wife.

    "Then you..." Gu Yiyi couldn't continue.

    Ji Yang helped her out: "Don't worry about me, okay, let me adjust it myself."

    Gu Yiyi could only listen to her.

    But after she went back, she looked at the dark home, but she was not used to it.

    Mingming had lived alone for a long time before, and Ji Yang had only been by her side for more than a year, but she already felt that without a girl, the home was empty as if there was no trace of life.

    No one made her dinner, and no one left her a light.

    As soon as Gu Yiyi closed her eyes, her mind was full of what Ji Yang said and the girl's expression at that time.

    She began to think seriously about Ji Yang's feelings for her.

    When did it start?

    Maybe there are traces to follow, but she has never thought about it in that direction.

    Now she has to think.

    But Gu Yiyi still has a little fantasy in her heart, what if Ji Yang doesn't like her anymore?

    She thinks about this every day, but she doesn't dare to disturb Ji Yang, for fear of affecting her college entrance examination.

    It was not until the two days of the college entrance examination that Gu Yiyi went to see Ji Yang.

    Ji Yang seems to have returned to his usual obedience and calmness, and is no longer as aggressive as that night.

    Gu Yiyi breathed a sigh of relief, but felt something was wrong.

    The turbulent waves in this calm make her feel very uneasy.

    I always feel like I don't know when the volcano will erupt.

    But she had no choice but to pretend to be confused.

    Ji Yang chose a non-local university. After Gu Yiyi found out, she felt empty for some reason.

    She felt that she and Ji Yang seemed to be getting more and more estranged. Even though they lived under the same roof every day, they had less and less topics to talk about.

    Gu Yiyi especially misses Ji Yang before. She is obedient and clingy, and calls her sister around her every day.

    Why in the end?

    Gu Yiyi didn't want to think about it.

    Every time she saw Ji Yang's calm face, she always felt uncomfortable, until the feeling of not speaking accumulated more and more, and finally broke out suddenly.

    "You're not going to recognize my sister, aren't you?"

    Ji Yang met her gaze, "You know, I don't want to be your sister."

    Gu Yiyi was furious, "Just because I didn't promise you Are you going to be estranged from me?"

    "Do you have to force me like this?" she roared.

    Ji Yang was silent for a long time, her eyes suddenly turned red, and tears flowed silently, "Then what do you want me to do?"

    "Continue to be your caring sister, pretend that nothing happened, and watch you chatting and laughing with others. "

    When you like Ji Yunshu, you can't stay by her side as a friend and watch her marry someone else lovingly."

    "How can I do it?"

    "I can't do it, Yiyi, you can't be so cruel to me."

    Gu Yiyi's breathing became heavier, and they seemed to be stuck in a dead end.

    Gu Yiyi felt unbearable, and Ji Yang also felt unbearable.

    Again, this conversation ended in failure.

    Gu Yiyi thought about it, but could only call Ji Yunshu and Meng Chuyu out for a drink.

    Ji Yunshu was not surprised, "She is not secretive about your thoughts."

    Gu Yiyi only felt that his mouth was full of bitter wine.

    "Then what can I do now?"

    Ji Yunshu glanced at her, "You just promise her confession, so everyone will be happy."

    Gu Yiyi choked, "but I just treat her as a sister."

    "She again It's not really your sister."

    Ji Yunshu said, "When you let her cling to you, you should have imagined that such a day would come."

    Gu Yiyi retorted: "That's because we are both omegas!"

    Ji Yunshu did not speak.

    Gu Yiyi reacted suddenly, this reason is not very convincing, because when she likes Ji Yunshu, both of them are omega.

    Could it be that she was too indulgent to Ji Yang before, which made Ji Yang have feelings for her that she shouldn't have?

    Gu Yiyi's mouth became more bitter, "I don't know what to do."

    Ji Yunshu shook the glass, "Just let it go ." Without waiting for

    Gu Yiyi to speak, she said again: "You care a lot. How does she feel?"

    Gu Yiyi was stunned.

    Ji Yunshu reminded her: "She just behaved colder to you than before, you can't stand it anymore?"

    Gu Yiyi widened his eyes blankly.

    is that so?
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

return
Marked love rivals after differentiation into A
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 136: Ji Yang X Gu Yiyi (2)

    Gu Yiyi didn't know what she was thinking. After all, before Ji Yang confessed to her, she always regarded him as her sister.

    In fact, for more than a year, Gu Yiyi was not unaware of her trust and indulgence in Ji Yang. She treated Ji Yang better than some of her relatives. They also got along very happily for more than a year. Never had a fight.

    I did not expect that the first Cold War was actually for this reason.

    Gu Yiyi is reluctant to think deeply. Subconsciously, she still thinks that she can't like Ji Yang. After all, she has loved Ji Yunshu for so many years. Even if she has already let go of her rationally, how can it be so easy to forget emotionally?

    Ji Yunshu just clicked so far. How to choose depends on Gu Yiyi.

    Meng Chuyu couldn't help much. These things were simple and simple, and complicated and complicated.

    In fact, Gu Yiyi has only two choices, either give up Ji Yang and drift away from the other party, or accept Ji Yang and fall in love with her.

    What Gu Yiyi is struggling with now is that she is neither willing to give up Ji Yang nor fall in love with her.

    She said that Ji Yang was forcing her, but she was not wrong.

    It's just that emotional matters have never been black and white. Gu Yiyi couldn't get advice from her friends, so she could only continue to struggle with this issue.

    Time passed quickly, and Ji Yang was about to go to the university to report.

    Gu Yiyi personally sent her to school. She was like every parent who sent her child to school. Even though she knew that Ji Yang was a very stable and calm person, she still warned her a lot, for fear that the other party would be bullied in college.

    Ji Yang didn't say much, at most he just hummed or nodded, looking very silent.

    At the end, Gu Yiyi's voice gradually decreased.

    She knew that Ji Yang didn't really want to pay attention to her. The problem before them was never resolved, she couldn't give Ji Yang an answer, and Ji Yang was unwilling to let her go.

    When he arrived at the school gate, Ji Yang suddenly said: "The sun is very bright today, you don't have to accompany me in, I'll go in by myself."

    Gu Yiyi was stunned for a moment, the driver parked the car aside, Ji Yang was about to open it The car door, the wrist on the other side was suddenly grabbed.

    "Xiao Yang." Gu Yiyi's face was particularly ugly, with tangled and painful emotions in his eyes, "Can we really just do this?"

    Can't it really be the same as the past year or so?

    Ji Yang didn't look back, "I'm sorry, sister."

    "I know what you want, but I really can't give it to you for the time being."

    Ji Yang lowered his head, "I can't think of you as my sister anymore, As soon as I see you, I want to hug you and kiss you and do something more intimate."

    "But you can't accept it."

    When Ji Yang said this, he looked back at Gu Yiyi, "It's like giving us some time for each other. Let's go."

    "Maybe reducing the chance to meet, let me let go slowly."

    When Gu Yiyi heard the word let go, for some reason, she suddenly felt a panic in her heart, "You..."

    She didn't know what to say What, Ji Yang seems to have made a compromise, Gu Yiyi can only say: "But you can't ignore me all the time."

    "I will keep in touch with you and call you."

    Gu Yiyi breathed a sigh of relief. , she let go of Ji Yang's wrist, "Do you really want me to go in with you?"

    "No, I can do it by myself."

    Gu Yiyi sat in the car and watched Ji Yang alone Carrying a large suitcase to the campus, I feel empty in my heart, and I always feel as if I have lost something.

    Ji Yang left, as if she took away part of her emotions.

    Gu Yiyi couldn't do anything, she used to look forward to her life after get off work every day, but now her schedule is reversed.

    Ji Yunshu asked her to try to accept Ji Yang. After the separation, Gu Yiyi really thought about this possibility.

    In fact, the reason why it was difficult for her to accept it at first was because she regarded Ji Yang as her younger sister, like her own sister.

    Who would fall in love with their own sister?

    But in fact, Ji Yunshu is right, they are not related by blood. If you put aside the family love, Gu Yiyi's impression of Ji Yang is actually not bad.

    Ji Yang will definitely be a qualified object.

    In the past year or so, she has taken good care of Gu Yiyi, but whenever Gu Yiyi wants and wants to do, Ji Yang will satisfy her as much as possible.

    Not to mention the little surprises that are ubiquitous in life.

    When staying with Ji Yang, Gu Yiyi can always keep fresh, and it is easy to be moved by some things Ji Yang has done.

    Does she really have no feeling of liking Ji Yang at all?

    Gu Yiyi didn't know.

    She only knew one thing. During the time apart, she really missed Ji Yang.

    When the National Day holiday, Ji Yang came back.

    Gu Yiyi went to the airport to pick her up. She hadn't seen her for a month. She always felt that Ji Yang seemed to have lost some weight, perhaps because of the military training for a period of time.

    When Gu Yiyi saw Ji Yang, a strong desire suddenly rose in her heart, she really wanted to hug the girl.

    But thinking of their awkward relationship now, Gu Yiyi forcibly suppressed the desire in her heart.

    But there was still disappointment in her eyes.

    She thought Ji Yang would be as cold and distant as before, but when Omega stood in front of her, her eyes suddenly turned red.

    "Sister." Ji Yang's voice was hoarse than usual for some reason, "I miss you so much."

    Gu Yiyi's nose was sore, and she almost burst into tears.

    This little bastard hasn't contacted herself for more than a month. She thought that Ji Yang had really forgotten about her.

    Ji Yang looked at her pitifully, "sister, can I give you a hug?"

    "I don't do anything, just give a hug."

    Gu Yiyi opened his arms.

    Ji Yang hugged her tightly, her arms clasped Gu Yiyi's body tightly like iron pliers, making Gu Yiyi feel as if she wanted to be one with Ji Yang.

    She smelled the familiar scent of Omega, her eyes turned red, and the corners of her eyes were wet, "You still know that you miss me."

    Ji Yang rested his chin on Gu Yiyi's shoulder, and his lips were very close to Gu Yiyi's ears , "I think about you every day, I want to know what you are doing, whether you are with others, and more importantly, whether you have any possibility of accepting me."

    "I think a lot, it's all about you, but I dare not call you."

    Ji Yang seemed to be crying, Gu Yiyi felt the warm liquid wet her clothes, Ji Yang's voice became more hoarse, with a subtle cry.

    "I thought that after we separated, I could try to let go of my feelings for you."

    "But I can't, sister, I miss you all the time."

    Omega whispered sincere love words in her ear, while Gu Yiyi felt sad. , on the other hand, there is a feeling of heartbeat speeding up.

    Is this little bastard really necessary for her?

    Gu Yiyi has never been loved so passionately.

    Maybe there was before, but at that time she was all about Ji Yunshu, and she never noticed whether there was anyone else who loved her so deeply.

    It can only be said that Ji Yang came at the right time.

    If it was earlier, when she was facing Ji Yunshu, she would never have accepted Ji Yang anyway.

    But now, Gu Yiyi patted Ji Yang on the back, "We'll talk about this later, let's go back first, it's hot here."

    After Ji Yang heard this, he suddenly raised his head to look at Gu Yiyi, as if he didn't like it. Can't believe what you've heard.

    Gu Yiyi didn't reject her? !

    Gu Yiyi was also a little hot, but she had already said the words, and she did not regret it, but subconsciously avoided Ji Yang's gaze, "Go home first."

    Ji Yang stared at her intently, Just like a puppy who found its owner, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    Now it's obedient.

    Gu Yiyi snorted softly, thinking that I told you not to like me before, and you didn't listen to me.

    Although he complained, the sweet feeling in his heart became more and more obvious, and it was impossible to ignore.

    After seeing Ji Yang this time, Gu Yiyi finally made up her mind. In fact, it's not that she couldn't accept Ji Yang.

    When we parted, I just missed it, but when we meet again suddenly, Gu Yiyi has a feeling that he doesn't want Ji Yang to leave again.

    She even thought that it would be fine to fall in love with Ji Yang, as long as Ji Yang still sticks to her and loves her as before.

    Although the development of things was not what she expected, it felt good unexpectedly.

    Gu Yiyi made a reservation at the Chinese restaurant. When eating, she kept adding food to Ji Yang, "Eat more, I've only been there for a month, why did I lose so much weight?"

    Ji Yang didn't speak, and silently put Gu Yiyi ate all the dishes that Gu Yiyi gave her.

    In fact, she only lost three pounds, and she didn't look any different from before.

    Gu Yiyi only cares about her and loves her, so she always feels that she has lost a lot of weight.

    After eating, Gu Yiyi asked Ji Yang, "Do you want to go out to play?"

    Ji Yang shook his head and looked straight at her, "I just want to stay with my sister."

    Gu Yiyi's ears hidden in her hair turned red again, why is Ji Yang so clingy?

    She cleared her throat, "Okay, let's go then."

    "Go home."

    Ji Yang followed her every step of the way.

    Gu Yiyi actually enjoyed the feeling of being stuck by Ji Yang. She quietly stretched out her hand and hooked Ji Yang's fingers.

    Ji Yang didn't hesitate, and in the next second he held Gu Yiyi's hand with his own fingers.

    They went back to Gu Yiyi's apartment hand in hand.

    The house was a little messier than before Ji Yang left.

    Gu Yiyi was a little embarrassed, "I haven't been home very much recently, so I haven't had time to clean up."

    But in fact, even if she was at home, she didn't clean up her room very much.

    In the past, there was a part-time worker, and Ji Yang was behind, so it was never her turn to do it herself.

    Ji Yang laughed, "I'll come."

    Gu Yiyi grabbed her, "You just came back, don't do this for now."

    Ji Yang shook her head, "I like to take care of my sister."

    Gu Yiyi has no reason to stop her any more .

    Ji Yang spent half an hour tidying up the room, and Gu Yiyi went to cut the fruit. Although the cut is not very beautiful, because the quality of the fruit itself is very good, it does not look ugly.

    "Come and watch TV with me for a while."

    Ji Yang took a shower first, then sat on the sofa and watched TV with Gu Yiyi.

    The two were very close to each other. At first, they just sat in a proper manner, and then slowly put their shoulders against their shoulders. Ji Yang tentatively held Gu Yiyi's hand, but Gu Yiyi did not struggle.

    Ji Yang's eyes are getting brighter and brighter, "Sister, I..."

    Her face was very red, and she still wanted to speak.

    After Gu Yiyi took a deep breath, she approached Ji Yang generously, "You guessed it right, it's just what you think."

    Isn't it just love?

    You won't lose a piece of meat, and you can have an extra beautiful girlfriend. There's nothing to hide!

    Ji Yang's eyes immediately turned red, and he was so excited when he hugged her, "Sister and sister!"

    "I'm so happy!"

    Like a puppy, his invisible tail was about to fly.

    Gu Yiyi burst out laughing, "You're stupid."

    Ji Yang's brows and eyes curled with laughter, and he used his head to arch Gu Yiyi's neck, "I'm so happy."

    Gu Yiyi's expression softened, "I can't do it in the future. Don't ignore me like before."

    "I'm also sad when you don't talk to me."

    Ji Yang closed her eyes and kissed her side neck reverently, like the most loyal believers are gods who serve themselves .

    "No, never again!"

    "It was my fault before, which made my sister feel wronged."

    Gu Yiyi snorted, "It's good that you know, you will treat me better in the future, you know?"

    She paused, "I'll treat you better too."

    Ji Yang's lips trembled and promised in a low voice, "Well, everything I have is yours, and I will always love you."

    Gu Yiyi's Her breathing was chaotic, she held Ji Yang's back of the head and kissed it firmly.

    After a long time, the close lips of the two were slightly separated.

    "Alright, don't lie to me again." Gu Yiyi was panting and said vaguely.

    Ji Yang pecked and kissed her lips, "Well."

    "I won't lie to you again in the future."

    ------------END---------------
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 29.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
21.4K 692 9
Noah Lake. Has it all, right? Perfect friends, perfect boyfriend, perfect family. He has all that, and yet he's still everyone's second choice. His f...
333K 6.7K 27
What if Bella had an older brother? What if he caught the attention of a certain Major? This is his story...
5.7K 192 11
In which Jay Halstead and Bess Hayden meet eachother and drunkenly get married, with Jay not knowing that Bess is the niece of Trudy Platt. Jay Halst...