Supernatural University || [๏ฟฝ...

By yveeve_star

Unknown existence of a woman who named by the people who adopt her as, Euraki Liverta. They gave her a shelte... More

SYPNOSIS:
1|Aแด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›แด‡แด…
2|Wแดส€สŸแด… แดา“ Sแดœแด˜แด‡ส€Nแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸs
3|Tสœแด‡ แดษดสŸส Bแด‡ษชษดษข
4|Lษชษขสœแด› Uแด˜
5|Bแด€แด„แด‹แด‡ส€ Uแด˜
6|Tส€ษชแด€สŸs โ™ ๏ธ
7|Tส€ษชแด€สŸs IIโ™ ๏ธ
8|Tส€ษชแด€สŸsโ™ฆ๏ธ
9|Tษชส€แด€สŸsโ™ฆ๏ธ
10|Tส€ษชแด€สŸsโ™ฃ๏ธ
11|Tส€ษชแด€สŸsโ™ฃ๏ธ
11.1|แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ sแด‡ส€แด ษชแด„แด‡

12|Tส€ษชแด€สŸsโ™ฅ๏ธ

223 12 4
By yveeve_star

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

PS. MANY GRAMMATIC MISSPELLED WORDS!

TW: Languages, Blood, Detailed Scenarios

--

LIMBS, organs, bones are scattered everywhere, witnessing it with their very own eyes the male blonde was coldly and brutally killed the arrogant bastard who somehow deserve the death, but cruel enough for him to serve such sentences, well its his own fault for pissing the council's patience. Luca Kaneshiro, won the match within less than 15 minutes, everyone cheered like a maniacs enjoying this sort of things.

Announcing after he won, the last trial will start within an hour, as everybody listen carefully to the announce like nothing had happened, the most scariest of it is that no one. When i say no one like literary, no one is surprise about this, well since this is an abnormal school filled with psychotic students ever indeed. Everything  happened  just a momment ago was somehow gotten errased through each and everyone's  mind.

Euraki had regain her consciousness as she find herself into the Arena once again for the last and final trials, this still pains her and her recovery was not full yet but she just have to do this one last time. She remembered what happened on their last game just a while ago and rememberilng it feels like it happened around three days ago that is what she felt when laying down to that clinic where she was confined there for an hours, and also have thought of that man and her current teacher, both of them help her fast recovery even though its not done yet.

Euraki once again was guilty from relaying on someone's hands, she prefered to be supported rather than helping her, that's  right her own pride and stubbornness always comes on handly but to think that someone who are actually willing to help her in this University full of super-naturals. She'll obviously  going to remember them. That multicolored-hair. Back to her own self where she sees all the remaining survivors of this deadly 'yet these people enjoying it' -thing, she don't  even wanna know how their minds works right now all she need is to get this things over and just lay down to her bed, she never thought of missing the bed right now.

Technically in this situations  she was in. A loud beeping sound interrupts  the audience cheering and made them covering their ears as she gritted  her teeth on this loud noises penetrating her ears right now, it suddenly stopaftrr a few seconds now all she could hear is the gossiping from her surroundings and as well as the tapping echoed in to the committee office. Then the same robotic woman voice announce their last game.

GAME WILL START IN A MINUTE PLEASE WAIT.

As the committee announce, she then waited for a moment with the instruction that is given, everybody seems to be excited to see what will be the last and final game. While she, she felt like about to pass out, her wounds was fully healed yes, but her health and stamina isn't. But she doesn't seem to be planning on loosing to this last and final round.

The remaining survivors and those who passed the three stages are now vividly waiting for the last commence of the last game trial. Its already been time yet nothing happened, well that is what they sees it. She glance to the players who are well-spread around the arena, she didn't feel very good about this. No earthquake nor called groupings/team up right now. This must be an individual surviving, something that she should be more aware of.

Good thing about it is that she didn't have to rely on anyone if its an individual surviving game, but. Anyone can target her, and she was surely enough that she is not good un any kinds of physical battling nor she is an expert of making her little magic works to kill someone. Kill? She admit that she never even want to injure someone, but she thinks she have to at this point.

Her thoughts interrupted as of a sudden loud noises, they all look above as they look above and sees that the sky is being covered by the Arena's ceiling. It took a minute until its fully covered, when it did, it made her flinch so hard when she suddenly couldn't see anything even though her  eyes was completely open. Darkness once again illuminated the whole Arena. Even the students couldn't see all she hear is the whispering and chattering from them.

Not a slightest of lights can she spot, its hard to walk at this point that is why she extended her arms just in case she was bumping into a wall or something. She tried to adjust her vision but nothing happened its so dark, she walks even further as she suddenly went off balance and trip. But then she bump into a wall. No more like someone, because she heard a breathing and heartbeat from it.

A light shines through right infront of her eyes, finally something bright. But who is it? From its hands, this person has a long claws and wearing a black gloves on it, she immediately looks to who it was as she didn't expect it was the mysterious person she met at the very beginning of the game. A very light grey hair and a bleu-vert eyes, she recognized him.

She apologies and composed herself infront of him. The lights shinning in his hands helps her adjust her eye sight from the darkness, the man didn't say anything but both of them continue to explore the whole arena, those who have seen the light seem to be copied what he did. They all form a small amount of Mana into their hands forming a light like a lamp. Making it easier for her to fix everything.

The Arena full of darkness a while ago was now getting brighter because of those bids of lights. She didn't see anything unusual about this but. Why did the committee suddenly turn the lights off to the point where they have to be blind at this point. At least they don't seem to plan on making a deadly game out of the darkness, are they? Oh she hope not.

Suddenly the light besides her disappeared, she notice that the mysterious man in her side came running she stop mid way and watch, its not hard for her to see fortunately but what is unfortunate is that she seen a very familiar person right infront of her eyes. The man wearing a glasses, was uncontrollably shaking and was kneeling at the floor.

She remembered that he couldn't handle darkness back at where they both got stuck into that castle at her second game, she slowly approach them, the mysterious guy trying to calm him down but he wouldn't stop hyperventilating. Her eye brows croak at each other, seeing someone who help her survive was in this situation was kinda pissing her off, she doesn't seeing thsm suffer.

Kneeling down along with the guy, she drastically grab both his shoulder at the mysterious guy was a bit surprised by how aggressive she is right now. Making him face hers, sees how he looks so pale and saliva was slightly dripping right down to his mouth. She immediately covered his mouth with her hands both nose and mouth. Making his eyes widen as he couldn't breath.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doin?!" The mysterious guy slightly shout, she felt his hands grabbing her arms as he was struggling to breath. This type of first aid is actually perform before, when a person hyperventilated and you don't have a paper bag nor a inhaler just use you hand to cover the air from escaping it from your body.

Moments later her first aid works and he finally could breath properly, his shaken was lessen and his breathing became stable. Now Mysta understand her true intention, here he thought she was killing him, he almost released an equal amount of Mana as that golden retriever if ever something bad happened to Ike. Right after he was just resting to her shoulder a loud scream of a woman can be heard from the distance not seem to be far away from them.

All the lights being spread around the Arena all gathered in one place they all heard that scream, she helps him stood up, he still looks a little pale and somehow couldn't walk, she doesn't mind guiding him, but if an emerge situation of she needed to left him behind she was surely not gonna hesitate to leave him, from her own perspectice they were not close enough to sacrifice their lives to each other. She was sure that's what he was also thinking right now.

When they all gathered in one place it became clear becauee of all the lights. A dead body of another young woman was lying in the floor and being stab by its chest, the knife was still in her chest. And then within that the lights of the Arena turns on. Making all their eyes closes as they needed to adjust from the brightness this time.

DIFFICULTY: 10 OF ♥️

GAME: WITCH

CLEAR CONDITION: FIND THE WITCH THAT STAB THE GIRL IN THE DARKNESS WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT, WHEN THE WITCH IS FOUND ELIMINATED IT BY BURNING THE WITCH IN THE FIRE.

SYSTEM ACTIVATE THE THEME

PLACE TRANSFERRED: HOTEL
WEARINGS: SWIMSUITS

Within the given terms everything seem to change, the floor became tiles and the surroundings was decorated in a much fancy way like a real Hotel, they were all transferred in another dimension, she notice that everyone suddenly is dress in a most revealing way as possible sspecially the young woman which it surprised her. When she look at her wearing she was also undress with a matching color of bikini.

The two man besides her was staring with an utter shock. She instantly shrink covering her bare skin with he rbare hands. The two both looks away in different direction. Oh this game, they wanted to make it interesting well its not interesting enough to see all woman being bare skinned with this lewd bikinis and those perverted man are just drooling to the other woman was making her whole face turn dark crimson red.

This is the most embarrassing thing happened to her. One thing she is sure now, she will gonna first if so. Her back was cold and could feel the wind grinding into her skin. A thick clothe covered her back she look into who it was, and its the man with a glasses on, he didn't look into her direction instead he was looking up, he immediately went back up, as for her who gotten much more closer to the body and examines it before taking the registration into their phone devices.

TIME LIMIT: 2 HOURS

LAST GAME TRIAL START!

From what the body position was like, laying down in a straight way like it was in a coffin. She suspect something is definitely wrong here normally in a movie or in a novel play back where she watch an opera whenever a murderer, murdered someone the person won't lay straight, but it's either side that facing the right or the left. That is why it's highyl suspicious, Euraki was a huge observer in any kinds of aspect. The mysterious man approach it as well and he could also see something is wrong from the way it looks at it.

"ALRIGHT! WE CAN CLEAR THIS ONE LAST TEIAL IF THE WITCH ITSELF WILL COOPERATE AND STEP IN NOW!" one of the mighty built looking man shouted, everybody who is now dressed in their bikinis and beach suit started to whispered at each other's, idea like this is very much stupid. But. It might lead this to a bad end, something she should worry about.

"YUMEMI!?" a girl shouted from the crowd they gave her a way, the girl had a short black hair and wearing a pink bikini, she immediately rush to the dead body of the girl laying down there as she touches its cold skin. Everyone look at her in a moment of silence for a seconds, the girl started to sob infront of her dead friend.

"Wait... Ichika, aren't you the one who is always with Yumemi everytime?" one of the girl in the crowd question with a suspicious tone they given to her, she slightly nod at them as she continued to sob. Everybody couldn't sympathize at her sadness and immediately delivered her a question that she couldn't answer all at once.

"Are you the witch!? Did you kill her!?" the mighty built looking man accuse, the girl instantly shook her head at the point in her, one of the crown had summon a large sword as they pointed it into her neck.

"I swear, I swear I wasn't please!" the girl beg as she crawlded backwards to avoid the pointy deadly weapon infront of her, in sudden Euraki step unconsciously as she block them from pinning her down and nonetheless probably killing her, she knows that this girl is innocent yet she could not technically prove it with just words, but. She can let them know that she can find the witch without doing something horrible in what sort of aspects.

"Enough. It's pointless to point fingers, besides you do not have evidence. And secondly if you made a mistake by killing her and burning her body through the fire it'll be a waste isn't? The witch itself won't reveal their selves of course, but we can determine it by investigating first rather than take an immediate action. It's foolish" her speech made everyone in the room think it more thoroughly.

Finally everybody had calm it down, she help the girl stood up in its feet while she look in their time limit, it's already been 5 minutes have passed, their theory and accusations to every single one of them is not working at all, she made a food speech but yet, these sort of people won't listen nor process it in their mind that is why no matter what it effect it will still have the same cause of it and that is, killing every single one of them until they find the Witch.

Mysta Rias, as one of the Clubs specializes other than that he was also a detective, he inspect the girls body while everybody was busy arguing to each other, he and Euraki was the one looking at it with a careful examination, the knife was right at its chest he thought immediately if he could get that knife out and investigate the finger prints he will know who the killer is. He was about to torn a piece of his clothing but someone already did, Euraki frantically ripped the jacket of the man in a glasses that gave it to her.

Mysta was rather surprised by how unfazed she was, after she had a piece of clothing she slowing place it and wrap it into the peak of the blade that stab in to her chest, Mysta help her pull it out slowly as they successfully did. Some blood slightly flicker to their skin, Mysta ignored it but Euraki shivered from it, she just instantly went back to her senses as soon as they pulled it out. Nothing fear Euraki, not even her past, but one thing she despise is the blood of others being splash on her.

"Oi you two! What are you two doing there!" the other man holding a riffle shouted at them with a hard accent in his tone, they both stood up as they can already read the atmosphere, that's right in any moment this guy will not hesitate to shoot at someone, he could already feel the blood thirst.

"Y-you must be the witch! Isn't!? He might be! He—" before the girl could finish her accusation to the man someone suddenly cut her out, not by word but by swords, a man in a black shirt pierce it through her body. Everybody ladies scream in bloody murder. Oh no everything went a mess, the man in riffle maniacly laugh as he shoot several bullet to the ceiling, Euraki instantly reacted and went to the opposite direction, those guys are teaming up to get rid of everyone.

"With these clothes it's not a big deal to run.." yeah run, but to where!? She'll spotted a hidden stairs leading her to the room, she immediately went in as it turns out to be the security room. The moment she open it someone is already there, three people. That man in multicolored-hair, besides him was the familiar noble girl and the last one was a man in a black hoodie.

"Fancy seeing you here m'lady" Lilian a Wyendeirbeg says as she smirk in a Cheshire like way, Euraki was confused but she slowly went in as soon as she heard a gun shot nearby, she closes the door and watches from the devices from how the group of the madman were slowly killing everyone with their powers and summoning.

"Hm.. They won't be able to find the witch in that way" Eirian Servana, the one who dresses as a woman back in her last game, now even his voice was revealed and his presence was rather unapproachable to look at. The multicolored-hair man was swipping the camera everywhere seemingly wanted to make sure something.

"You aren't the Witch are you?" Lilianna say to her, she tilted her head a little she approaches them too look more closely at the camera. She doesn't know how these things and devices works but they aew useful. Shaking her head in respond to their suspecious.

"You can be a Qitch too.."

A/n: I haven't update I knorrr sorry eyyy

Whose your favorite character so far aside from Luxiem? ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

977 43 13
"...maybe the whole world is one big, confusing unfair mystery that doesn't make sense and never will. But hey, maybe that's the beauty of it all: t...
67 9 10
Alora was supposed to die, so when she ended up in a place in the middle of heaven and hell with an old classmate who should have lived, the universe...
4.5K 259 15
๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ, daughter of Lucifer Morningstar, is forced to live on Earth by her father, in attempts to let her explore people...
634K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...