MI AMORE || TAEGUKK || TAEKO...

By JHJSNTY

"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than ju... More

Hola
Start
Darkest night
Ray of Hope
Saviour
Life Or Death
Shreds & pieces
Decision
Past² - Misery & Hyungs
Past³ - time travel
Sacrifice
Contract
Innocent & pure
Parents
Ice cream
Comfort
Side by Side
Family
Fried chicken
Dream or Real?
Blushing
One sided
Married?
Wedding bells
Humiliated
Guilty
Sigma
Sunset
Misunderstanding
Leave him
Killing
Untold
Don't love me
Where is he?
Betryal
Save Her
Battle
Who is he?
He died?
Want you
Stay With him
With care
Divorced?
With love
Truth
Birthday
Jealous
First Date
Love In Rain
Eomma
Hurt
Sorry
First touches
Promotion
Leaving
Far yet Close
Suspecious
Love in Paris
Beetroot
Lisa
Missed You
Mine
Blessed
Yes
Stranger
Complicated
Serenity
Honeymoon- Part¹
Honeymoon- Part²
Bonus Chapter Not Epilogue
Epilogue¹
Epilogue²
Thank you❤️
Surprise✨

Past¹ - Mother

1.9K 90 4
By JHJSNTY

Life is just so
unpredictable

9 Years Ago

14 year old Taehyung, smiling and giggling sitting on one of the seats in large auditorium hall of his school, with his hyungs in a row facing the stage, where result had announced and taehyung had topped his class like every year, wearing his medal and having his shield certificate he was now sitting on his seat.

"We knew it already taetae, we're so proud of you and jiminie." they cheered them up as Taehyung got 1st position and Jimin got 2nd.

"Thank you hyungs" he both returned the gestures happily giggling in their seats.

"Btw where's you mom and dad? Weren't they coming?" Namjoon asked Taehyung.

"Eomma said they'll try, if they couldn't come, they'll meet principle another day" he informed them smiling, to which they only frowned.

"Your mom never misses any event in school, then how come today?" Jin asked concerned.

"I don't know, if she said then there must be some reason hyung" tae replied like a humble child he was.

"Oh god tae you're so understanding-" he coed at younger.

"Hyung I'm happy you guys are here for us despite of your own studies, I'm grateful and it's okay i can surprise eomma and appa at home."

"Junggukie stop staring at girls and learn something from Tae, you follow him every where but not in studies." Jin smacked Jungguk's head who was busy checking out girls sitting around them.

"What hyung? I am happy with my grades, I'm not tae hyungie and look Jiminie also didn't top then why always me?" Jungguk whined like a lazy ass child getting irritated but laughed it out when Jimin smacked him too.

"I didn't top but at least I'm 2nd, you brat"

"Look,it's simple, if I topped then what had happened to my tae hyungie? I gave him the chance like always." Jungguk winked cutely and they couldn't help from bursting into bubbly laughter and jerked Jungguk's head playfully who laughed showing his bunny teeth.

"Stop your non serious behavior, you're not his classmate then how would it affect him idiot? You're just lame."

"Okay okay, just don't start here-" he shut up Jin who was going to give him lecture for studies but left it for now.

It's not like Jungguk failed or anything, no, he didn't, he just didn't top. He was Sharp minded and used to keep his concepts clear, was also good in class, but he was god in sports. He was famous for his daring attitude and good looks more than being book worm in class. His mind was quite different from others.

Taehyung used to tutor him and the subjects he had problem in like maths and science because he was a grade higher than jungguk. Even tho they were in same grade till 3rd grade but looking at tae's sharp mind and studying skills his parents got him jumped a grade and then he became jungguk's senior. Younger wasn't happy with it cause tae was his only best friend but how older didn't leave him alone and always took care of him despite their different classes. Jungguk became content. Taehyung met Jimin in his new class and soon became good friends. And the way jungguk was always stuck to tae in break, Jimin found out they were best friends.

They began to play out together and also used to study together at tae's home, but Jungguk was born for sports. As he grew up he did win alot of medals at national level in soccer.

While the trio met Namjoon and Hoseok in an incident when Hoseok was bullied by a fatass boy of his class and was locked in bathroom cubicle. It was jungguk who had saw him getting beaten up and then ran to help him to come out of locked bathroom. Hoseok was so terrified because he had claustrophobia back then. He hugged jungguk and cried like hell. Little boy was taken a back but tried his best to calm the boy. After sometime Namjoon came looking for him because they were best friends and when he saw Hoseok's condition they took him to medical room.

Namjoon thanked the little boy, even tho jungguk was junior then them (in 5th grade) yet he was always brave and confident. So he dismissed him saying it was okay and ran off to his class.

When he was telling tae and Jimin about all of it next day, Hoseok came to him to thank him and since then they clicked to be friends. So Namjoon added them to their group of 4 which had Yoongi and Jin too.

To get it more clear, all of them had a grade difference between them. Jin and Yoongi in same grade, Namjoon and Hoseok in same grade, tae and Jimin in same grade while jungguk was junior to all.

"Okay fine leave it, Let's just cheer for our babies." Jin coed Jungguk pinching his cheeks, who gave him an ew look but laughed after words.

Soon the auditorium began to become silent as ceremony ended and parents and students were going back home.

They also came out of hall and took their routes to get back to home. Jimin went with his mom who was also there for him as jungguk's.

Hyungs asked tae to give him lift to his house but jungguk's mother(Mrs.Jeons) who was Taehyung's mother's best Freind and always treated Taehyung like her Junggukie, offered taehyung to drop him back and tae agreed happily. Today was last day of school and now they were to attend high school after one week vacations.

"Congratulations taehyungie baby, I'm sorry I couldn't congratulate you properly inside, I wish you more success in life, Jia (Taehyung's mother) must be so proud of you." Mrs.jeon cheered tae and hugged him tightly in a motherly embrace. Tae also returned the hug with same warmness cause their bond was really precious.

"Thank you aunt" tae showed his boxy smile on getting praised from his aunt and pulled apart.

"Come on let's drop you home."

"Junggukie will you like to come with us or are u planning to stay here?" She teased Jungguk who was busy with his female class mates, Practically getting rid of them as they were so many. Tae laughed once again and got inside the car.

"Agh~ mom they always gather around me I didn't do anything." Jungguk whined pouting and got inside the car ignoring them for once.

"Oh my poor handsome son" she teased again and laughed with Taehyung. Jungguk just rolled his eyes before winking at the girls those were still waving at him as they drove off.

"Yujin aunt, he's very popular in girls and quite desperate to enter high school for ne-umphh" Tae was about to expose him but got shut by jungguk's hand on his mouth.

"Can't you shut up hyungie? mom there's nothing like that he's just kidding--please don't tell dad." Jungguk whined again and Mrs.jeon chuckled over her cute pouty bunny.

"Yeah yeah we'll see--" Taehyung giggled heartfully when Jungguk tackled him down taking his sweet revenge on him as both of them kept playing around in back seat while yujin smiled looking at them from front mirror.

She drove to their home as Taehyung and jungguk's home was on same route but not that close. When they reached, tae got out of their car.

"Thank you for dropping me aunt--won't you come inside?" He asked innocently.

"Not today baby, just go and surprise your parents, we'll meet up at weekend." She said and ruffled youngers hairs fondly.

"Okay I'll tell this to eomma, bye, bye Junggukie"

"Bye hyungie, let's meet soon" Jungguk returned his bunny smile and his mom drived them off to their house while tae also went toward the spacious entrance of his parent's banglow called as house for 3 people only.

♡♡♡

Death mention Alert⚠️

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?" a woman yelled at her husband.

"How dare you to hide this from me?" She shouted again and again not believing what she just heard from his husband when he was on a call for his illegal business.

"Calm down Darling--let's talk about it later, Taehyungie must be waiting for us."

"Don't take my son's name from your filthy tongue Kim Daehyun, you're saying I should calm down? knowing the truth after years?"

"I'll explain you everything but first calm down " Daehyun backed up as his wife got heated up on him.

"What is left to be explained, huh? You have been working with a mafia and earned money all these years from working illegally by harming people and doing wrong with them?. You're a criminal, I can't believe I have been living with a criminal."

"I did all this for my family, for you and our son, don't forget how we survived the days when you were pregnant and we didn't had money for a good living--" he spatted back having enough of his wife.

"You could have done something else Kim, why you Always lied when I asked from where this money is coming? You always said you took loan from a Freind to build this company, you lied every single time Kim."

"I didn't had any choice Jia, we needed money for our child, there was no other way please understand, I also didn't want to choose this way but I promise,I swear it will not harm you or our son in any way, I survived every single second in fear to get caught and fought with my own self in this work, just for you and Taehyung. Please don't blame me for all this, I was compelled to do this--"

"I don't want to listen to you, I won't live with you even a second now, I'll take Taehyung away with me, I can't keep him under your influence, you'll sell us for money one day and will say you were compelled to sell us, no, I won't let that happen, I trusted you for my life, you were our guardian but what you did? You're a dangerous man to live with Kim, I love my child more than anything. "

"No Jia please, i promise I'll leave this work as soon as I pay their debt off, I'm trying, please don't leave, I love my son too."

"You will not be able to pay off, it's been years and you're so much involved in them that you'll do anything for them, I won't stay here even a second--"

"Okay then Where will you go huh? How will you take care of Taehyung without my money and this lavish life style huh? Please Try to understand Jia--"

"I have my job, we'll survive better than to be here with you." She said saddened as nothing was left to believe this man anymore.

"You can't take my son, nor I'm going to divorce you so you better stay here with me, don't make me loose my patience." Kim Daehyun was loosing his cool and began to raise his voice on his wife.

"And what if I don't? Will you hit me? Or abuse my child? Taehyung is my son and you're harmful for him, I don't want him to grow up to be a man like you and involve in your crimes."

Mrs.kim started picking up his suit case which she prepared to leave from his husband's house not going to live with him any more. she stomped infront of her husband who was blocking her way to go out of their room where they were quarrelling from an hour--

She pushed him aside who was blowing in anger now, he couldn't take it any more and pulled her from her forearm when she was about to step down stairs.

But as soon as he tried to pull her back , she tripped on her heels as her foot slipped and she fell a long flight of stairs of about 20 steps.

Everything happened so fast in a blink of eye that Mr.kim got freezed on his spot.

"JIAAA--" he yelled his lungs out.

His eyes popping out of sockets while body shocked from what just happened. He launched on grill but couldn't give his hand to his wife and her head hit harder on steps while she kept falling until she met the floor.

Soon blood was all around her head and she layed there lifeless, Daehyun ran toward her faster crying his heart out when there was no response. His world shattered down in front of his eyes, he fell down on his knees and broke down in tears, trying to shake her to get response but nothing.

His hands shook touching her bloody face, he was trembling but still checked her nerves. Mrs.kim was not alive anymore, she didn't take another breath and died on spot.

His love died infront of his eyes. He loved her family, was so happy with his wife and child until today. Everything felt like a night mare, his world inverted upside down in blink of eye, his love of years left him just cause of his own shitty self.

In mean time--

Front door clicked open and a widely smiling Taehyung came in view.

Until he saw that.

His smile dropped and heart shattered while eyes widened cause of what he was seeing, his medal and shield dropped on floor from his hand. Eyes were on verge of popping out of sockets as he saw his mother on floor and blood all around her head, his father sitting near her lifelessly.

"EOMMA!!!" he ran toward them and launched on her mother.

"Eomma--"

"Eomma---"

"W-wake up--w-what happened to you?"

He shook her body crying, staring at her beautiful face, eyes closed like she was just sleeping. "Appa what happened to eomma?" Taehyung cried shaking both his eomma and appa but no response..

He kept shaking his father's shoulder who was numb on his place, not crying just looking at her nervelessly.

"Appa why're you quite, she's bleeding, let's take her to hospital appa--" Taehyung cried to his father.

"Appa please take her to hospital" Taehyung yelled and cried at same time.

"Eomma--please don't leave me, wake up please"

"She will not wake up, she's dead" His father said like life had sucked out of him and corpse was only there, Taehyung's heart bursted painfully and shattered into million's of pieces as he heard something that he never had dreamed of.

Eomma---Dead?

Taehyung looked at her face suddenly blank, the mother he loved more than anything, the mother who took care of him like no one else, the mother who was going to be proud of his success, the mother who used to peck his forehead like no one else, the mother he just left smiling this morning,

the very same mother was dead now

♡♡♡

Chapter 7 ✅

Words record 2550

Past is going to be revealed before continuing to Taegukk.

So this is how tae lost his mother. I hope things are more clearer now. Why tae has depression and why his father changed will be updated too.

Just Stay tuned and
Please do vote the chapter

Love ya💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 226 20
The story where jungkook is a simple and poor boy and have a intense wish to become a billinior with out doing a extrem heard work. in one sentence h...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...
6K 269 19
TAEHYUNG became the talk in the News , for becoming the most notorious actor , who everyone claims he whores around, but they still love him. One day...