He or He (Possessiveness vs...

By Khans__profession

Hello guys, well many of you love the couple anuseena so i thought to write it. It just a different story... More

Characters
Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 22

458 53 6
By Khans__profession

No chapter ... Update will be tomorrow.. Guys..

Just kidding.... 😜..

BEFORE READING PRESS THE STAR BUTTON...

COMPLETE THE TARGET.!!!!! ..

Long chapter as promise... And complete 1k for the new chapter.. !!!

Anubhav : behena woh batana tha ki...

Karishma : ki.. Ka anu bhiyya...

It was very hard to him to say every thing to her as it was the dark sude he did every thing and about haseena he fears that she will be take haseena from him and they will not for give him...

Anubhav : mein bata nahi sakta bas chalo tum mere saath ...

Karishma : par kaha... Anu bhaiyaa

Anubhav : chalo behena mein bata hu...

By saying he went out side and karishma singh followed him
.. He opened his car door and she sat down and they drove to there destination...

She was seeing the surrounding and was watching anubhav who was driving ... And she was gazing the tress ..

But she stopped and looked towards him and asked...

Karishma : aree anu bhaiyya ap yaha kahe le ja rahe hai.. Yaha toh jhadiya hai...

Anubhav : sabr kare behna... Bas thoda aur...

By saying thus he pressed the speed and car was moving fastly and with in minutes its destination..

Karishma singh was shocked that behind the mountain and tress there was an beautiful stored building with beautiful garden...

She was shocked and was mesmerized by the beauty and she was gazing the house with a one sight ...

And anubhav cleared his throat and she came out of the trance ..

She was confused and asked ..

Karishma : yeh kya hai anu bhaiyaa..

Anubhav : ao behna batate hai..

By saying thus he pressed his finger on the door and the door was opened... Karishma singh was shocked but did not asked any thing ...

They entered and the interior was beautiful and she was watching all.. Anubhav saw that ... And signed and cleared his throat...

Anubhav : ham abhi aye...

By saying this he went from there and karishma was looking towards the sofa and tables.. With a look on her face...

Anubhav was moving towards his room and opened it and took deep breathe...

As he saw that his lady love was sleeping peace fully on the bed in a curled position ... And a blanket was covering her bump...

He went to her and saw that she was looking beautiful and ethral with the pregnancy glow and with small strains of her hair was touching her cheeks ...

She was sleeping peace fully and he bended far ward and kissed her pouty lips and she with a slight woke up and saw him...

She smiled and hugged him and he too reciprocated it.. And smiled..

Anubhav : utho jaana.. Hame neech jana chaiyye..

Haseena : nahi na... Abhi mujhe sona hai.. Please...

Anubhav : nahi.. Baat nein sona.. Abhi apse koi milne aya hai...

Haseena : kya ... Mujhse...

As it was some thing new that sone one has come to meet her she at once jumped from her sleeping state...

Anubhav : haseena !!

Anubhav scolded her in a angry way and she pouted and said sorry and slowly moved towards the door... She was opening it but was stopped by anubhav..

Anubhav : haseena ... Mein tumhe bula unga... Jab tum ana theeke..

Haseena : theeke..

By saying this she sat down on the couch and he went and opened the door and moved towards the hall..

He saw that karishma singh was looking here and there and he called her...

Anubhav : behena..

Karishma : ha.. Woh kaha hai bhaiyya..

Anubhav : koun behena ... Kis ki baat karre hai ap ?

Karishma : Bhaiyya apki wife hamari bhabhi..

Anubhav : ha woh yahi hai... Abhi bulate hai..

By saying this he called haseena by calling her..

Anubhav : jaana bahar ajao...

Karishma singh was shocked to see the state of his brother who became a love sick puppy...

She waited and hear the foot steps and when she turned towards the person she was shocked...

And haseena was also shocked to see her... Her best friend... Her sister ... Her first intruder... Her only friend... Her first small enemy... Was standing infront of her....

Karishma was shocked will be an under estimate... She was shocked to haseena... The girl who was her best friend.. Who her first inspiration... Who thought her how to become a good person... A good police officer... And also a good mother...

They too were shocked but was stopped and tear escaped from karishma eye and they both hugged each other by muttering each other name....

Karishma : ma...madam sir..

Haseena : karishma ...

By saying they hugged each other and cried there heart out... It was happiest feeling to karishma that her role model was standing infront of her alive whom he thought that she was dead.... It was best feeling as it was when she first time hold her child when she has given birth...

Anubhav was emotional but he controlled him self and wiped the tear and stood with a small smile... By watching them like this...

After some time.. They both broke the hug and looked towards each other and smiled...

Karishma : madam sir. Ap zinda hai... Kaise aur ap yaha kya karre hai... Aur... .

....

She was saying but stopped as she saw some thing un usual , she saw that haseena was wearing anubhav shirt and one of her leggings and her face was glowing... And she as gained some weight..

Haseena : ham.. Yaha pahunche bahut badi kahani hai karishma singh... Bas chahte the ki apse mile..

She smiled and clutched her hand but some thing trigged her and at a once she released her hands and turned towards anubhav ..

Karishma : anu bhaiyya apne kaha tha ki bhabhi se ap mila oge par yaha toh surf madam sir hai... Iska matlab yeh hai ki ..

Anubhav : sahi socha tumne behena ... Haseena ji hi hamari patni yani apki bhabhi hai.

.karishma ,: ,matlab hotel mein joh aurat thi woh madam sir hi thi...

Anubhav : hmm....

She closed her eyes and again opened it and looked towards haseena ..

Karishma : madam sir ap yaha kaise ayi. Matlab ap toh case solve karne wali thi na.

Haseena ,: ha karishma singh. .. Hamne woh case solve karne ki koshish ki thi... Par

Karishma : par ka madam sir...

Haseena : par woh...

By saying this she looked down wards and anubhav signed ...

Anubhav : ham baith kar baat karte hai...

By saying this he clutched haseena hand and care fully helped her sit down on the sofa ... Karishma singh was watching all but did not said any thing....

She also sat on the sofa infront of them and questioned...

Karishma : ab bataye kaa baat hai...

Anubhav : behena baat yeh hai ki...

By saying this he said all the thing that happened...

How she was drunk and was drugged and they married and how he bought her here...

How he forced him self on her by not giving her permission to go any where...

How he said to leave the job and how he arranged all things.... And did in past... He also said the part where haseena hide her about pregnancy... And he caught her...

And karishma with teared eye looked towards haseena and smiled.... Sadly and haseena also reciprocated the smile...

And dugged her head down wards... And was lessen it care fully...

Karisma saw her and saw her bay bump which was visible some...

Anubhav : bas yahi tha behena... Ham haseena ko khona nahi chahte isliye bahane bana rahe the...

Karishma : par anu bhaiya agar apne shadi hi karli toh sir ko kahe nahi bataya apne...

Anubhav : woh in rishto ko nahi mante... Bas chate hai ki kaam ho jaye... Us sagai wale din ham sagai karne hi wale the sir ne hane mission oar bhes diya...

Karishma : acha... Toh phir apne yeh sab madam sir ko kahe nahi bataya pehle...

Karishma looked towards anubhav and haseena was also watching him to his answer...

Anubhav : ham batana chate the behena ... Kai baar koshish ki hamne .. Par mission se haseena ko chot ati aur woh apna nuksan kara leti.. Waise bhi kai log hai jispe bharosa nahi kiya ja sakta ... Isliye haseena ko kuch bhi nahi bataya...

Karishma : hmm... Ab ham samjhe... Lekin ap ham ko yeh bataye ki mission waise tha kya...

Anubhav : behena woh...

Haseena interrupted as she knows that anubhav will not say any thing to them

Haseena : anu...sab bataye please..

Anubhav : theeke... Behena haseena mission yeh tha ki armit ko pakadna...

Woh hai toh ek sida chor lekin uski kali kartute toh koi bhi nahi bol sakta... Woh bahut shatir aur bahut chalak insaan hai.. Hamne yeh mission bahut pehle kiya tha ... Par jab woh luck now aya... Ham uske theekane par gaye aur dekha ki waha peh haseena ki bahut sari taswere hai...

Hamne yeh sab sir ko bataya toh unhone yeh plan banaya ki haseena uske saath pyaar ka natak karegi aur ham use pakad lenge par aisa huwa nahi.... Woh khel gaya aur hame is sab mein fasa diya... Apna asli chera batakar joh bilkul hamari tarha dikhta hai...

Karishma : ha anu bhaiyya apne sahi kaha... Woh bilkul apki tarha dikhta hai... Ya ap uski tarha...

By saying this she stood in her place and a gun shot was vibrated.....

... And the birds flew from the near tree...

Continue in the next chapter...

.

Hello guys 😘..

hope you liked the chapter 🤩.

what do you think comment your thoughts...

do for get to vote and comment..

share and follow....

complete 1k votes and please follow me and complete 50 followers...

and then i will update...

com on fastly follow me and vote for the next chap...

till then..

have a good day 😘.

The book cover is by Sahni_2007 she is just too good loved her work... Thank you dear 😍🤩❤️❣️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.5K 47
Related to a show maddamsir After mission behrupiya What happen if hate overpowered love ? What happens when someone you love marries someone else ? ...
24.7K 1.9K 18
Copyright ©️:Janescripter #Anuseena Fanfiction The story starts from Anubhav and Hassena were alloted for the same Mission. Initially reluctant Hasse...
77.4K 4.5K 33
This starts after mission jeet. Haseena still has feelings for Anubhav but tries to avoid herself from these feelings and pretending to be happy for...
32.4K 677 12
it's a loveable college Love story of a college girl ( Manvi) and a police officer Raghav. Manvi was kind and sweet . She is a bubbly girl, who is...