peaceful.

Par sh3wantsrevenge

鬼滅の刃⁀➷ 〚 various yandere kny x reader 〛... Plus

🗲.
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
🗲.
xi
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
🗲.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
🗲.
xxxi.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.

xxxii.

5.7K 264 121
Par sh3wantsrevenge

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 |
˚₊‧

"If you can't tell difference between good demons and bad... then you should just quit being a Hashira!"

Offended and seething with anger, Sanemi ground his teeth, standing up with his sword to Tanjiros' neck, "I'll destroy you."

"The Master has arrived," Ubuysashiki's daughter spoke up, catching the attention of everyone.

Soft footsteps of a familiar man came closer as he walked through the doorway, that soft smile still on his face per usual, "I'm so glad you could come, my beloved children."

As Ubuyashiki said his introduction, everyone moved to kneel before him. You took your place next to Tengen with Giyu on your left. Even at a comfortable distance, you could feel his eyes on you, even that small smirk that formed on his face.

Bowing your head, you kept your gaze on the gravel, too distracted by Tengen to pay attention to the conversation between Ubuyashiki and Sanemi.

"I would like you all to accept Nezuko and Tanjiro as Demon Slayers."

You were startled by the anger that spiked in your peers' auras. With a glance, you could tell that almost everyone opposed it. Sanemi, Rengoku, Obanai, Gyomei, Shinobu, and Tengen, who was finally distracted by Ubuyashiki's words, and not your face.

"The letter," Ubuyashiki calmly spoke, one of his daughters pulling out a neatly folded letter as she began to read.

As she read from start to finish, your respect rose for both Nezuko and Giyu. A small smile formed on your lips as you saw tears fall from Tanjiro's face.

He must truly respect his Master and Giyu.

"So what if they commit seppuku," Sanemi snarled, your smile quickly faded as you worried about what might happen next, "There's no guarantee that she won't kill someone."

"Sanemi is right, you cannot bring back the dead!" Rengoku announced, angering you even more.

"So?" You spoke up, your words leaving your lips without your permission. You achieved everyone's attention but you continued to stare at the ground, "Can you even prove that she will attack humans?"

A light gasp escaped Sanemi's lips at your words, he now just acknowledged your presence.

She's for this demon brat too?

Sanemi's anger only grew at your words.

If she can accept them, maybe I...—no. That brat and his demon must've done something.
Y/n is a pillar, she hates demons just as much as us. Just as much as me.

"Y/n is right. To reject this, those who do must present an even more convincing argument. Do you have one?" Ubuyashiki smiled down at his children as they all stayed silent, "There is something else you might want to know, Tanjiro has met Muzan."

All the pillars flinch, then stared at the boy as he only stared wide-eyed back.

"What did he look like?!"

"Did you find his base?!"

"Did you fight him?"

They barraged him with questions, even Sanemi shook him by the hair. Ubuyahsiki brought a finger up to his lips, silencing the Hashira.

"Can you try to understand?"

No one opposed, silence filling the air but only for a moment before Sanemi opposed again, making you roll your eyes.

How childish.

"It's unacceptable," Sanemi was quick to stand up and bring his blade to his arm, "I'll prove what this demon really is."

Your eyes widen as he silenced his arm, blood spilling onto the garden as you grimaced at the sight.

What the hell is he doing?

Throwing Nezuko's box before him, your heart stopped for a moment at the realization of what he was planning.

"Come on out demon," Sanemi's crazed smile took to his face as he dripped blood into the crack he formed previously on the box.

You began to breathe faster, your hands clenched so hard your nails briefly broke through for skin, drawing small traces of blood.

How dare he provokes her. Who's the real monster here?

You rose to your feet as you seemed a bit dazed, a little sway in your step as you moved towards him.

"Don't Y/n," Giyu whispered behind you. But when you turned to face him, your eyes weren't the same. Cold and dull. The eyes would match that of a murderer. Knowing what you were going to attempt he glanced at Tengen, knowing that he wasn't strong enough to pin you down, "Tengen—catch her."

Quick to realize your intentions, Tengen didn't hesitate. Grabbing your arm he pulled you down into his lap, fully encasing you in his muscular arms.

"Just sit tight and watch," Tengen whispered in your ear, his pleasure and anger present in his deep voice.

"I'm not the animal here," You snapped at him as you struggled to free yourself. The man was extremely strong, and there was no chance he would let you go. Even if he was angering you, Tengen was enjoying it. The perfect excuse to hold you.

Sanemi didn't pay attention to what was happening as he only wanted to prove to you how this demon was truly evil. Then you would forgive him. You wouldn't be angry at him anymore.

"Come out, demon!" Sanemi exclaimed, repeatedly stabbing her in the box, you flinched hearing her whimper as your anger began to turn into fury.

"Stop it!" Tanjiro screamed as he watched his sister emerge from her box only to be shut down as Obanai elbowed him in the back, restraining him from both movement and breathing. Groaning, Nezuko glared at Sanemi, his blood dropping to the floor in front of him as he continued to provoke her.

"If you're trying to use breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed. Your veins will burst," Shinobu voiced to Tanjiro as he only brushed her words off, continuing to struggle.

Tengen seemed to be thrilled at the idea, "Go ahead and burst!"

And while he was distracted, you slipped through his arms. At a fast pace, you first ran to Tanjiro before he could hurt himself anymore. With no warning, you side-kicked Obanai off your friend, sending him flying back as Tanjiro gasped for air, his eyes widened as he looked up at you.

Realizing you had escaped your temporary prison, the pillars all stared at you with wide eyes. All thinking the same thing.

Did she just attack another pillar?

But before they continued to gawk at you, you were gone.

"Y/n."

The soft voice of Ubuyashiki reached their ears and looking at their Master, they were met with your presence as well. You were standing next to him, in a fit of rage, wooden planks beneath your feet snapped as your cold gaze was set on Sanemi, who also look at you in shock.

"What happened, Y/n," Ubuyashiki's soft voice calmed you down as you soon realized what you had done.

"She turned her head in disgust, Sir," you dropped to your knees and bowed to him, guilt building up inside you once again.

When will I stop disgracing him?

"This will prove Nezuko's behavior, does it not?" He turned back to the pillars with the same smile, once again the pillars were silent except for the groan Obanai released as he sat up again, clutching his side, "As for Y/n's behavior, I'm sure one kick is a small price to pay for what we did to her companions. Is that alright Obanai?"

"As you wish," Obanai bowed again, sending a glare your way. Your kick wasn't that hard so it didn't affect him. Maybe leaving a bruise at most.

He'd call you weak, but the wooden planks that broke at your feet said otherwise. His eyes widened, realizing what you had done. Even in your fit of rage, you didn't use your full strength on him. Throwing more impact into pushing him off instead of any purposeful injury.

Obanai couldn't help but feel slightly honored by your act, even if he wanted to hate you for it.

"Tanjiro, now you must fight by your sisters' side and be useful," Ubuyashiki smiled down at the boy who knelt before him, "Go out and defeat a twelve Kizuki."

Ubuyashiki continued to speak to the Hashira as you stared at the wooden floor, not moving an inch from when you previously spoke.

Remembering Nezuko, you perked up, turning around to make sure she was alright to see her angrily sitting in her box along with Sanemi who bowed to Ubuyashiki as he spoke. But he was taken aback when you looked at him. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out.

"Allow Tanjiro to come to my house," Shinobu smiled, and with a clap of her hands, two Kakushi came out to retrieve the demon slayer and his demon sister.

The Kakushi seemed to hesitate to pick her up so you stepped in. The Kakushi looked relieved as you approached. Patting Nezuko on the head, you smiled down at her as she brightened at your presence.

"You can rest now," you whispered as she nodded, laying down and allowing you to close the box. You frowned at the blood of the man behind you that stained the wood.

"May I have...it," The Kakushi hesitated again as you nodded, lifting the box by the sides and handing it to them.

"Be careful with her," The Kakushi flinched at your stern voice, but nodded and ran off. You turned to Sanemi with a frown, making him shiver. You began to remove your haori as you saw the cut on his arm still bleeding.

"Y/n...I-"

"You're bleeding," you whispered as you tossed your haori at him, it landing in front of him as a pained look formed on his face, "Use this, I don't need it anymore."

Sanemi felt something he hadn't in a while. In years. He could almost feel tears form in his eyes but he quickly controlled himself before such could happen. Sadness encased him, and you could feel it, and he knew that. It hurt even more just to know that you ignored it.

"Let's begin the Hashira meeting, shall we?"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.2K 313 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
116K 3.5K 18
❝shes so fucking fine....❞ When a seductive demon steals the hearts of many in the taisho era without even trying. Black! Demon! reader x kny
96.8K 2.8K 11
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. ╰─...
10.2K 554 22
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...