Hidden, My Dearly Star

By Kwanjieun

"Red Velvet Irene As your Older Sister X Female reader" Intro: You were born into a hidden spotlight because... More

After TWO Years
Driving Also Sing Along With Me
Next Day, Going Somewhere Else
Hello?
Hello? Who is this?
What happened?

Hi??

5 0 0
By Kwanjieun

Continuation~

Jia-an POV
I was gonna open the door but, someone stopped me. I looked back and saw my friend Josh. He hold my wrist and run, before I can hear my sister voice.

We keep running until we were in a garden. He stopped and I looked confused why the heck he hold my wrist that tightly....

I slap his face to snap it out this feeling. He look at me and his hands is shaking. I tried to speak up, but I heard someone shout my name.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

JIAN-AN!!! Joy unnie said.

I look behind and run towards her, I ignored Josh shouting my name.

And this is the time, I REGRET going to Joy unnie.

To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.6K 59
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
743K 20.2K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...