Classroom of the elite:IF EoN

Від KeiAyanokoji

This is a fanfic where there is an horikita route, karuizawa route, ichinose route, etc etc.. and there will... Більше

I never know i had this feelings./i'll protect them no matter what.
Future.
The beginning of COTE-TALE
Alright.. Let's get started...
Beyond My Imagination.

A Curse.

1.5K 29 16
Від KeiAyanokoji

Kei:YESSIR!!  feels like ain't updating anymore.

Kiyotaka:No, you better update. and ain't no way I'll narrate this one. I legit narrate the other one.😑

Kei:ah mouu~~😣

Kei:Ok. Let's narrate another abomination an If.

ME:SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS! JUST WORK I STILL HAVE TO STUDY!

kei:Fine, fine. So one d-

__________________________________
-"-"-"-"-"-'-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-'-"-"-'-"'-"-"-'-"-"-"-"-"-"-'-"-'-"-'-"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

kiyotaka Pov:

(December-28-2030)

The whiteroom was shutdown, shutdown? More like destroyed I destroyed the white room myself it took a while but it's over. I am free from that 'Man' ambitions so I could have my peaceful life..? no it's a distorted life my life was distorted right now. I cheated on my girlfriend a long time ago to win I sacrificed that my new girlfriend just for my survival rate to go up she must have feel betrayed.

Not that I cared. I never learned a emotion I don't even feel anything but kei did make me smile but that was the first and the last smile I made it was genuine it was unexpected even for me. As I was about to leave the house my sister called for me

"Onii-chan leaving already what for~? maybe getting another girlfriend? "as she smile Mischievously at me

This was my sister on paper that is. since I made a fake documents for us to live peacefully but I'll just buy a flower for my biological mother and visit her grave

"Amasawa I'll leave the house to you."

"Hmm why are you leaving tho? Eh..~ but Leave the house on me kiyo-nii!"it's still weird hearing her saying that even though it's been 1 year since we've been living together as I leave the house I already felt it again.

"Ah the breeze of the cold wind."as I muttered this words I started walking a path to the flowers store how long I was here..? 7 years in half? "that long huh.. "I muttered this words under my breath as I walked through a store to buy a certain flower. but what i saw was not what I expected to be.

"Welcome sir how may I help....you..? "

As I heard this voice I looked to the store owner and I saw her, her beautiful violet eye and her blonde hair pony tail she's still beautiful as always.. and she was wearing my gift for her not the necklace but a blue dress it has a simple design but it's still beautiful I still remember her reaction when I gifted her that. But when she see my fully looks her face was displeased. I mean who wouldn't. but this wasn't a part of my plan it just happen coincidence can be freaky sometimes.

"What are you doing here..? AYAÑOKOUJI. "

Ah. so she is apprehension of me? well I did something unforgivable for her of course. but for me it's was necessary.

"Just here to buy a flower."

"..."she didn't respond back

"Look ke-"

"Get out."

"Huh...? Why?"

"I said get out."

"And I said why? I'm just here to buy a flowers"i respond with no interest at all

"For who? Oh I guess for ichinose huh? maybe it's for horikita now?"

She said this words with a look of Dissapointment and a hostility towards me. she's not over it..?

"maybe it's for sakayanagi too? cause your a 'Cheater' Afterall"

"It was necessary to win.."as I respond with my Expressionless face or Poker face?

"pfft.. necessary to win you say? to cheat on your girlfriend really kiyotaka? you are more scumbag than ryuen does"

I know that ryuen would never even do what I did since ryuen is more human than I am. he might even be disgusted at me but knowing him he'll just kukukuku'ing it.

"For me yes for you no. it was necessary to win I even sacrificed ichinose for my surviving rate to go up to survive that man"

"...Do you even know the feeling of someone cheating in the front of you? stupid ayanokouji.. 'you should have kissed in her room so it wouldn't hurt that badly for me' "as she said this but muttered the other last part but I heard it kei already know that I could hear it with ease she still muttered it, is it on purpose?

"Oh wait never mind.. ..you wouldn't feel anything at all after all your an emotionless fool. "as she said this words in a cold tone that hurt not gonna lie. am i lying at my thoughts again?

"Why can't you get over it?  it's already 7 years and your still not getting over it? come on kei. move on"as I respond with my monotone voice ah she's looking angry.

"For you it's easy... Since you don't feel anything at all, thoughting people like they  are tools I know you kiyotaka you don't care if you sacrifice anything be it your closest friend or even girlfriend.. Kiy-no ayanokouji the one thing human had is emotion and if they get hurt it will be to emotional be it be angry, sad, happy, that's what human had that you don't had.. and you would never feel it."

I'm even asking myself if I'm a human or not since I was above human a treated like a God on white room ryuen was right im a monster and I know that too.

"..."

"You know it hurts"

"You know that it more stung than anything I had in my life. Its more than a stung, it more hurt than a knife that stabbed my right waist... "

I was just silencing hearing this I was just standing here doing nothing letting her throw all the hatred and grudge on me for 7 years if I was in her place I wonder how would I felt.

"you know what I hurts more..?"

"what?"

I want to know. and let her go all out and throw everything she wanted what I did was inhumanly I mean who would throw her girlfriend and cheat on her just to win. I guess I really can't feel anything I'm just looking at her with my poker face. It was just silence until kei said it.

"it hurts that...i still LOVE YOU"

...This was Unexpected I didn't expect this I thought she would move on, on me but my guesses betrayed me.

"it hurts how I refused that I loved you.  It hurts how I wanted to move on but I can't because I loved you."

"..it's bullshit..since I still loved you am I a fool to still love someone even if they cheated on you is it bad. that I still loved you...?"

After she said this words silence befall once again. it was only a silence until...kei started to tear up. she's crying Huh. only silence befall on the store and one maiden crying sniffing and sobbing.

"Ki-ayanokouji let me asked a quest...tion"

".....sure... I'll answer if it's within my capabilities I guess"

"..."silence befall again but kei broke it again

"Ne ayanokouji why won't you leave me alone..? even in my dreams my thoughts my mind why... just... WHY!?!?" as she screamed this word with anger and sadness in it looking at me with her darkness intently.

I couldn't even answer this, the so called perfect being can't even answer this simple question..? simple Huh. yea no I can't answer this question since this is the first time I'm facing this. she hated me with everything she had and love me with all she had at the same time. to be fair I'm a curse to her. A curse the could never be

                           -Removed-

__________________________________'-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-'-'-"-"-'-"-'-"-"-'-"-'-'-"-'-"-"-'-"-"-'-'-'-'-"-"-'-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me:.damn that was an intense if.

Kiyotaka:hmm..

Kei:Of course it is.

Kei:i mean this me got cheated on the one she trusted and loved the most in the front of her eyes. and graduated just to go back to her old house where she didn't know her parent died and suffered but had to get a job to earn money or she will starve she did a part time job and go to University School at the same time and some students confess to her, but my counterpart rejected them since she still loved kiyotaka and confused to her feeling. after all her hardwork it will fall and be destroyed since she has a big debt because of her parents so she still work and work and work even though her flower shop gaining just a little bit of a money and she still worked till this day just to met the most hated and loved man that she didn't wanted to meet ever again.

Me/kiyotaka:...

Kei:well at least it ain't my Yandere counterpart where she legit killed every girl that has affection for kiyotaka I remember seeing her killing horikita-san brutally it sends shiver at me just remembering it.

Kiyotaka:...about that you might need to narrate it.. Kei..?

Kei:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

kiyotaka:but you know its an impressive feat narrating this kei even though it's quite short.

Kei:K! Thanks Kiyota anyway bye bye everyone! see ya next time

Kiyotaka:But we ain't at the YouTube tho?
.

What's Next? Sorry I'm kinda bad at making fanfics since youknow I'm a newbie

Kei Again?  Not complaining tho

Suzune Route?

Arisu route?

Honami route?

Hiyori route?

Or IF routes?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

963K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 33.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...