Come Little Children

By sarahsandersonsimp

Sarah Sanderson x Fem Reader More

All The Children In Salem
I'll Take Thee Away
Garden of Magic
In The Dark Of Night
Under The Covers
In The Pale Moonlight
A Rose
You Give Me Butterflies
Yes To The Dress
Sweet and the Sorrow
Tying The Knot
Domestic Moments
Anya and Phoebe
Our Home
Planted Seeds
Sowing the Seeds
The Lovers
1993

Honeymoon Suite

576 15 0
By sarahsandersonsimp

As we left, the wedding party bid us adieu and waved as we flew, to our getaway, on Sarah's mop. I was sitting in front of her, but I was facing her. I cuddled into her arms. It may have been raining, but it just made every moment more exciting. We soared through the air until we reached a balcony of a gothic castle we had rented. I knew we would have to dismount the broom, so I grabbed her hand before I stepped off. I still couldn't bear the loss of her physical contact. She smiled, and stepped onto the balcony, opening the door.

I gasped at the sight of the room. The pictures couldn't possibly have done it justice. An ivory staircase led down to a lounge area. There was an identical staircase leading up to a loft with a king sized bed. It had burgundy bed sheets with pale pink rose petals on top. There was a massive clawfoot tub in the bathroom, and a beautiful golden frame around the mirror.

She affectionately yanked on my arm as she led me up toward the bed. She sat me down.

"My, aren't we eager tonight?" I smirked, attempting to place myself on a higher moral pedestal.

"Stop riding that high horse and start riding me." She mumbled.

"Clever." I said, but began to oblige by turning around for her to unzip my dress. As I slipped out of mine, I unzipped hers, and she did the same. She was wearing the most darling set of lingerie I had ever seen. She wore a dark purple lace bralette that had a satin bow in between the cups. The panties were matching, with garters connecting them to her thin stockings, and she wore a pair of golden close toed pumps.

"You're practically licking your chops, get over here." She commanded as she kicked off her shoes.

As if in a trance, I followed her directions. We began to make out, and she wrapped her leg around my waist. I moaned into the kiss. We moved towards the bed, doing a romantic sort of convoluted dance. It ended with me on top of her, pinning her wrists to the bed. She hooked her leg and flipped our positions.

"Motherfucker!" I said, surprised at my loss of control. She kissed the sensitive spot on my jaw, and I shivered.

"Naughty words, love." She breathed into my ear.

She sat on my hips and began to pull down my panties.

"You're already close, love." She said, withdrawing her hand. I whimpered. "You want me back?" She said, with the highest level of care and concern in her voice.

"Mhm." I nodded.

"Then beg." She said, dropping the care and tilting her glance downward at me. I moaned.

"Please. I need you. I love you." I whined.

"That's all I needed to hear." She began to resume her work to undo me. I gripped her thighs, and came. She cared for me as I rode out the waves of shock that rolled over me. When I had regained consciousness, I pinned her to the bed once again.

"Now it's your turn." I smiled.

I left a trail of kisses down her neck. I kissed my way up her right thigh, leaving a few bite marks, and then did the same on the left. I pulled her panties down as she lifted her hips, and began to get to work. I started with two fingers, and began to play with her clit with my tongue. She dug her hands into my hair, and grabbed at my head, pulling me in closer. I moaned into her, and that put her over the edge. She came on my face, and as she began to collect herself, I flopped down onto the bed next to her. I turned to face her.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too."

We shared a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 217 28
this is just gonna be random stuff and I'm also gonna randomly post, but I will probably post a bit because I think about them a lot- also it's only...
12.6K 233 9
It was a normal halloween day for you, until you met a cute new boy in class. You guys decided to go to a creepy abounded house and light a candle, w...
12.2K 258 7
Jennie x fem!reader imagines