Jaune the Gauntlet Hero (Risi...

By Ashley_Jolts

Jaune x Harem. One day while in Vale. Jaune was bumbed out. He had broken his Family Airloom and his Father i... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Work out
Chapter 2: Trauma
Chapter 4: A dinner to remember
Chapter 5: Forever Falls
Chapter 6: The Horde
Chapter 7: The Truth

Chapter 3: 4v1?

1.3K 37 5
By Ashley_Jolts

Team RWBY+J got to the Cafeteria and got their food and sat down. All excited to eat.

"Hey Jauney boy~" They heard a voice say and they look at Cardin with his crew.

"What do you want Winchester" Jaune asked as he eats.

"Those gauntlets. I want them" he said.

"Sorry, no can do" Jaune said until Cardin grabs the gauntlet and tried to force it off but it shocks him.

"I told you no Cardin" Jaune said and Cardin growls and tsks and walks away.

"He's a complete and total ass" Yang said

"I know" Jaune said as he eats until he heard the pleads of help coming from a friend. Jaune looked over at the pleads and saw Cardin pulling on Velvets ears and he breaks the glass he had in his hand and it shatters.

"Jaune?" Yang said until she looked at where Jaune was looking at to see Cardin bullying Velvet.

Jaune gets up and walks over and grabs Cardins arm with the glass covered hand . "Let... Go" he said using the glass to cut Cardin.

Cardin let's go and growl. "you verses my team, goodwitches class. I win, I get those gauntlets and you leave beacon. You win, I will leave you and this bunny girl alone" Cardin said.

"Leave everyone alone from your bullying if I win. If you win, you won't have to worry about me ever again" Jaune said and Cardin looks at him

"How can I be so sure I won't see you ever again?" He asked.

"You'll have to find out" Jaune said and Cardin shakes his hand "deal" he said and left.

Jaune sighed and checks on Velvet "you ok Vel?" Jaune asked

"Y-Yeah... Thankyou... But what about you?" She asked looking at his hand.

"I'll be fine so long as you are fine" he said and she blushes shyly and nods.

"How are you gonna beat them?" Velvet asked.

"That's for me to know" he said petting her head with his good hand. "Why don't you sit with us" Jaune Siad and Velvet nods and walks over.

"Hand" Weiss said sternly.

"Wha-" Jaune said

"Give me your hand" she said and Jaune sits down and holds his hand over as Weiss pulled out a medical kit and started to remove the glass from his hand.

Jaune grips the table as the Adrenaline was wearing off so he felt the glass now.

Velvet sat down as the other three girls looked worried.

"I've never seen you this worried about Jaune before" Velvet said.

"He's our team mate now and well, he's been having some bad dreams and requires us be with him at all times" Ruby said and Velvet looks at Jaune whos hand was getting stitched up.

"what's your plan Jaune?" Yang asked.

"I got one but I'm not gonna say a Thing" Jaune said

They nod as they finish eating, Jaune flexing his hand a little as with everything he ate. A small cut fixed itself but he didn't know.

It soon became time for Goodwitch's class.

"Alright Class. Who wants to start today's match?" Glynda asked.

"I will" Jaune said before Cardin could speak.

"Are you sure Mr Arc?" Glynda asked as Jaune nods. "Who will be your opponent" Glynda asked.

"All of Team CRDL" Jaune said already walking down unbuttoning his Blazer.

"Alright. Team CRDL please get your gear ready, you too Jaune" Glynda said as Jaune gets to arena.

He rolled his neck as he waits. As Cardin and his team arrived with their gear.

"What took ya so long Cardin?" Jaune asked before looking at Glynda. "Just so you know. My aura won't be activated" he said.

"That's against the rules Mr Arc" She said

"Punish me later. Got 4 cowards to deal with" Jaune said as he looked at Cardin and his team and his vision showed destruction of Beacon and them killing a Faunus student. Jaune shakes his head and growls.

"Fine but if they come close to killing you, I'll stop the fight" she said as she looked at Cardins group then Jaune.

"Man this is gonna be easy and once we are done. Might try and get that RWBY team to be our bitches" Cardin said, with a smirk. Jaunes anger increased. No one's gonna hurt those girls so long as he has soemthing to do with it.

"Begin!" She called out as Cardin Ordered his team to move up. Russel rushed towards Jaune with his daggers.

Jaune gauntlet changes to the Mudbull Gauntlet and he spun the mace tongue around before sending it at Russel's Waist which he looked confused at until Jaune started to spins around. The tongue tightened around and Russel's eyes widened as he was spinning around in the air. this stopped the others to get close as they risked hitting Russel. Jaune holds the tongue with two hands and uses a Jump to slam Russel into Sky.

A small crater was left as both men were out cold with their auras completely smashed.

Jaunes sixth sense activated and he used his shield Gauntlet to block a barrage of bullets. Jaune growled before and swung his shield arm and his shield was sent flying towards Dove and he followed it.

Dove ducked under the shield which caused him to chuckle but saw Jaune Jab him in the stomach then kicked him in the chin sending him in the air. Jaunes arm glows as he heard a small Ding and he hit Dove just after that Ding and it sent him flying.

Jaune wrapped the Mudbull tongue around Dove and pulled him back and clotheslines him. His aura smashed as he rolled across the ground from the speed of the hit.

Cardin growled "useless bastards! It's just Jaune! It's nearly as worse as being defeated by a faunus!" He yelled.

Jaune growled as his shield returned to his gauntlet as his Mudbull Gauntlet changed to his Sword Gauntlet. "You talk all that Mad shit Cardin. I know for a fact All the Faunus here could beat your miserable ass but your father works for the council and you will just get them expelled with his power. I don't care about that to I'll beat you to a fucking pulp until you repent for your sin's" Jaune said as his Gauntlets glow white.

<Warning: Angers levels are high, forced unlock of Judgement Gauntlets accessed>

Jaunes Sword Gauntlet increases in size as it was a gold Flame coming from it.

His shield Gauntlet also increased with size, showing a Tower shield with Golden and white designs on it.

"Cardin Winchester. Prepare for punishment as your soul is full of sin and you must be exterminated" Jaune said, his voice was deep and commanding as with each step, the ground shook a little. Cardin dropped his mace as he fell to his knees as begged and Prayed. Jaune stepped on Cardins Back and rests his sword on Cardins neck.

"If you wish to repent. I will see you become a better man. You will apologize to all the people you hurt and do some good. I'd you disobey this order you will die a painful death." He said

"YES! I PROMISE TO REPENT...JUST DON'T KILL ME!" Cardin said as Jaune cuts his necks bit and a Slaves Crest appeared on his neck. "This mark will make sure you do as you are told. Apologize, change and repent. If you don't. The mark will hurt you in different ways until I get sick of you and kill you" Jaune said and Cardin nods his head. Fearful. Jaune picks Cardin up as his Judgement form changes back to normal. Cardin was crying. His face was white from the fear and was only being held up by Jaune.

"Ok, lets Get you to a seat" Jaune said back to his goofball and kind Attitude. He sets Cardin down on a chair before he looked at everyone, all pale. Including Goodwitch. "What?" He asked.

"U-Uh. Jaune wins" Glynda said, shakingly before using her semblance to set The rest of Team CRDL onto Med beds nearby.

Jaune shrugs and went to sit next to the girls. "Man I feel so much better." He said and stretches.

"That.... Was.... So... COOOOOOL!!! Ruby squeals and hugs his arm.

"Gotta say, as scary as you were. I like that side of you" Yang said with a teasing bit of lust

Weiss had her head on the bench, even though she was scared. The pure dominant aura coming from him made her a blushing mess.

Blake hides her face behind her book but she was Blushing.

Glynda was trying to properly speak until she found her voice.

"So... Class... Can you tell me what do you think CRDLs downfall was?" She asked.

"They were overconfident since they've beaten Jaune before. But they didn't learn when Jaune defeated a MudBull this morning he's not the same person as before. So it was their own fault. That and they had no teamwork what so ever" A Red haired female said.

"You are Correct Miss Kamisato," Glynda said and the red head smiled q little.

"alright Class you all may go early" Glynda said and everyone heads off. Jaune stayed with Team RWBY as they head to the Gym to do their Daily Tasks. This time however they had to do 50 Pushups, Sit ups, and Squats and only a 5km run. But Jaune being Jaune. He did yesterdays amount as he wanted to be consistent. His fights today also concluded his Shadow boxing which actually disappeared. Instead it required either a fight or a boxing match.

Training wasnt anything special but Jaune didn't level up his stats. But he did level up himself.

[Quests completed]

[Defeat Team CRDL]
[300 lien, 40exp]

[Defeat a MudBull]
[500 lien, 50 exp]

[Put Crocea Mors onto your gauntlets]
[1000 lien]

[Jaune Arc]
{LVL 2}
[You have unlocked the following;
New Crafting blueprints, New skill trees, 1 skill point]

[3 New skill trees unlocked]

[Crafting]
[Martial Arts]
[Information]

Jaune looked curious and checked the three trees.

<Crafting>
[Crafting table]
[Costs: 1 skill point]
[Unlocks Crafting table blueprints to be able to do more crafting]

<Martial arts>
[Basics: Boxing]
[Cost: 1 skill point]
[Unlocks the basics of Boxing. You gain new combos and move sets]

[Basics: Karate]
[Costs: 1 skill point]
[Unlocks the basics of Karate, you gained new combos and move sets]

<Information>
[Observe]
[Lvl: 0/5
[Costs: 1 skill point]
[Unlocks the ability to observe items to find out their properties. May take time]

Jaune taps his chin. "Guess I need your suggestions. I just gained some skill trees and having a hard time choosing" Jaune said and the girls look over.

"Yeah, what's up?" Yang asked.

"I gained 3 skill trees. Crafting, martial arts, and Information. Crafting gains me the ability to get a crafting table to craft items. Martial arts gave me 2 options. Basics in boxing or basics in Karate. And information gives me the ability to observe something and learn it's properties" Jaune said

"Observe" Weiss said.
"Boxing" Yang said.
"Crafting" Ruby said.

"Reasoning?" Jaune asked.

"Observe will give you the ability to gain new items for your Gauntlet and Crafting and you never know if it's poisonous from touching it or not" Weiss said

"My reasoning is, you are a Gauntlet user. You need to up your different skills for a fight, boxings a good start" Yang said

"And mine. With crafting, you can make cool items and maybe merge your gauntlets together to make new gauntlets" Ruby said.

Jaune looked at Blake.."you are our deciding factor" Jaune said

"Observe." Blake said.

"Alright Observe it is" he said as he used the skill point on observing and there was a new branch. "Very interesting," Jaune said before stretching. "We should go get dinner. I'm starving" Jaune said. "How about I take you, girls, out for dinner" Jaune added.

"We got a few hours before curfew. So sure" Yang said.

"I'm down," Blake said.

"Do you even have the money?" Weiss asked.

"Weiss" Yang said pointing to Jaunes screen a the bottom corner showing he had 2500 lien.

"Oh, thats more than enough for dinner" she said

Jaune smiled "well let's get back to the dorms, changed showered and ready to go. I have a place in mind" Jaune said with a grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.3K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
115K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
50.2K 1.4K 9
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
184K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad