Lover Ocean [One Piece x Mha...

By woopsiedingles

I lived far from the ocean. With tall buildings and fragile trees, a poor family and quirk discrimination, I... More

one
two

three

87 9 4
By woopsiedingles

[Introduction Arc]

"What's your name?" Law asked, not lifting his head up from a newspaper. "I never caught it."

"(Y/N)." I say, observing the room. There was very few... modern technology inside.

Eventually I got bored. "Can I see the newspaper?"

He gave the paper with an annoyed look.

"STRAWHAT PIRATES FIGHT WARLORD OF THE SEA CROCODILE IN ALABASTA:

A SURPRISING AMOUNT OF SUPPORT FROM CITIZENS" 

The newspaper showed a teen boy grinning, and multiple photos of an army being situated in a desert.

"Is the 'Navy' a sort of army?" I asked.

He looked away. "They hunt pirates and put bounties on our heads. They're pretty half-assed, though."

"Dead or Alive?" I furrowed my brows, seeing the wanted poster of 'Monkey D. Luffy'. "Is that even legal?"

Once again, Law was taken aback. "Of course."

"No way."

"CAPTAINNNNN!" A brunet burst through the door. "IS THE LADY HERE?"

"wHa—"

"Hello~" The strange man said, going on a knee and holding my hand. "The name's Shachi, at your service—"

Someone smacked his head.

I saw a tan woman with curly hair standing over him— they all wore the same uniform as Penguin.

"Sorry for his rudeness," The woman pulled Shachi's ear, "He really doesn't learn. I'm Ikkaku, by the way."

I nervously laughed. "(Y/N)."

After a bit of silence, Law spoke up.
"Don't get too comfy. We'll have you under constant surveillance."

I think the wrong person is feeling unsafe here.

"Don't worry, Bee boy." I said, putting my hands up, "I don't have a quirk, so I can't fight ya'll if i wanted to."

"A quirk?" Shachi asked.

Right. Different worlds.

"Everyone where I'm from develops an ability around the age 6." I say, pulling my hand out of his grasp. "But 2% don't develop one, though the number is decreasing."

"So you're special." The lady said.

"No, no!" I said. "Far from it. I probably have a quirk, but it's not developed yet. Plus, people tend to discriminate against the quirkless."

"Ya know, Capt'n here ate a devilfruit." Shachi boasted. "He can make this room thingy and—"

Law stuffed the newspaper into his mouth. "Don't tell a stranger such information!"

"So," Ikkaku turned to me as the two wrestled. "What are you planning to do? I can ask our navigator to stop at a nearby island, if you'd like."

"Shouldn't you be consulting your Captain first?" Law hissed, but was ignored.

"I don't know," I said, trying my best to ignore the hammerhead shark in the corner of the room. "I don't wish to trouble your crew any further, but..."

Walking around alone in a foreign world? No thank you.

The shark did a twirl, and left.
'Not helping.'

"We're out!" A white bear burst into the room, in tears. "We made it out of the current— but we're near Alabasta!!"

"Shit."

"WE'RE GONNA BE CAPTURED—"

"IM SORRYYYY"

"Oh my god am I going to be beheaded?"

"Calm down." Law said, standing up. "We're an underwater ship— we just have to lay low until the coast is clear."

"WE'RE LOW ON FOOD!" Penguin also burst through the door. "SHACHI'S FAT ASS ATE EVERYTHING!"

"I have a fat ass?"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN—"

Law groaned.

‿︵‿︵┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓‿︵‿︵

A few select people went out to get food— that being me, Penguin, and Ikkaku.

Ikkaku and Penguin because they only recently joined the crow(bountiless peasants), and I tagged along so I can see the outside world.

The other three were to plan a way out.

"We'll stop at Nanohana—" Ikkaku said, checking her compass as we walked. "I heard that a part of it was brunt down, but half should be standing fine."

Distracted from dying in the heat, I replied with a "huh?" that was inaudible.

"Ooh! I heard they had nice perfume." Shachi said, "The food must be good too..."

'Holy shit, I haven't eaten anything yet.' I shook my head. Food later! Or maybe...

The city came into sight— half of it was destroyed, as Ikkaku said, but the other half seemed as energetic as ever.
We entered through the gates giving the Navy polite smiles, which they returned.

Lord, this place smells amazing.

Sure 7/11 udon is good, but it could never compare to this (sorry 7/11).

A bit of drool came out of my mouth, but I was quick to wipe it away.

It didn't escape Shachi's eyes, though.
"Oh? Someone's hungry." He teased.

".....I guess we could stop by for food, first." Ikkaku didn't deny the great smell, as her eyes sparkled.

"Lets eat!" Shachi cheered, running to the nearest restaurant.

Ikkaku grabbed his collar, and pointed at a different building. "Hey! I want to eat at 'Pulao' instead!"

"But 'The Spice Delight'!" He complained, pointing at a modern building.

"ITS OWNED BY A MAN FROM THE GERMA KINGDOM, DUMBASS!"

"NO WAY, DID YOU RESEARCH BEFORE LEAVING—?!"

"SHUT UP!"

I watched their interaction with amusement, and pushed the two apart. "Why not look around some more?"

‿︵‿︵┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━┓‿︵‿︵

We finally settled on a restaurant— one that matched the two's tastes.

We all decided on Naan and curry, with three levels of spiciness. Ikkaku being the one to eat the spicy flavours.

"How to you handle that?" Shachi said, sticking out his tongue. "Its so hot, spicy food will make it worse."

"I'm not a pussy, that's what." She said with a grin.

"Yeah? Well L PLUS RATIO BITC—"

Because it escalated to them throwing food at each other, we got kicked out 👍

"Ya'll are dumbasses." I groaned, rubbing sweat off my nose. "I wanted a drink of water, at least.."

"He insulted my mother." Ikkaku rolled her eyes.

"You threatened my hat!"

"What's the shopping list?" I asked, ignoring their banter.
I can't believe that I'm the most productive one here. How the hell does this pirate crew stay together?

Ikkaku pulled out three pieces of paper, handing out one each to us. "We could split up, to regain lost time."

I deadpanned. "Ya'll trust me? I could call the Navy on you, y'know?"

"You didn't even know what the Navy was." Shachi said.

"Maybe my quirk is aCtiNg—"

"Even if you did rat us out," Ikkaku waved the paper in her hands, using it as a fan, "Law would get us out. I'm sure of it."

"Cool, okay." I said, slightly surprised.
How did the pirate crew met up? They seem to trust each other a lot. Oh, and I remember them mentioning 'Devilfruit Abilities'— I wonder what ability Law has.

Ikkaku changed the topic. "I marked the papers with the first letter of our names. Get those items, and meet here?"

"M'kay~" Shachi hummed, skipping away.

"Don't get lost!" Ikkaku called, also walking away.

"See ya!" I called, pivoting on my dominant leg to head towards my first shop— somewhere with lightbulbs.

Author's Notes

• I'm planning to post this onto AO3... thoughts?
• I WANNA MAKE A ONE PIECE FANFIC BUT WITH AN AVIAN READER HELPSJFBSJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...