Hot Mom Raises Cute Babies in...

By 0003min

Title: 年代辣妈养萌娃[六零] | Hot Mom Raises Cute Babies in the '60s Author: Mu Zimu | 木子子沐 Chapters: 84 [END] https:... More

1-2
3-4
5-6
7-8
9-10
11-12
13-14
17-18
19-20
21-22
23-24
25-26
27-28
29-30
31-32
33-34
35-36
37-38
39-40
41-42
43-44
45-46
47-48
49-50
51-52
53-54
55-56
57-58
59-60
61-62
63-64
65-66
67-68
69-70
71-72
73-74
75-76
77-78
79-80
81-82
83-84

15-16

2.3K 40 1
By 0003min

Chapter 15: My mother is dead

While packing up the dishes and chopsticks, Zhou Miao asked He Jianjun, "Do you still go to work tomorrow?"

"Go, the task is over, and the report has not been written. Every task is like this. When you come back, you have to write a two-day report, and I'll wait on it."

"You can't rest. I'm lame." Zhou Miao was distressed. He was already uncomfortable when he was injured and had to go to work.

After thinking about it for a while, Zhou Miao suddenly realized when he would be so relieved about this man.

He's gone, she thought.

He hurts, and so does she.

"He Jianjun, if you are sorry for me in the future, I will castrate you." Zhou Miao said such a sentence mindlessly. He Jianjun was stunned after hearing this and nodded quickly.

Lei Zi was picked up by Director Yan. Before leaving, he told He Jianjun to change the medicine in two days. Don't forget to go to the hospital. Director Yan was afraid of meeting a military doctor who was on duty with He Jianjun in the hospital and asked her to help me speak.

There were two happy events on this day. He Jianjun came back and steamed buns were four years old.

Finally, I was ready to go to bed and discussed steamed buns. In the future, they will have one room, one bed for each, and even the bed will be ready in advance.

Zhou Miao and He Jianjun finally had a two-person life at night, and He Jianjun was even nervous since dinner.

Before I was to bed, as soon as I lay down, I heard someone knocking at the door.

Zhou Miao pushed He Jianjun and asked him to open the door. It was winter and cold outside.

He Jianjun came back with a foot-long face.

Zhou Miao put on a thin coat and sat up, "What's wrong? Do you have to go out again?"

He Jianjun shook his head and sat by the bedside without taking off his clothes. "The mother of steamed buns died. Just this morning, the police station checked that she accidentally fell into the well at the entrance of the village. When someone found out in the morning, she had lost her breath."

"Who sent the letter? Did the grandma of steamed buns find that the pension was with us and wanted us to go back to the funeral and make trouble?" Zhou Miao paused for a moment and began to think about practical questions.

She has never seen her mother of steamed buns. She said she was sad and could not count. She was more worried. She was worried that steamed buns would not be accepted, and she was worried that she would not run unevenly.

"It was the last time that the army went down to investigate the situation and left a phone call for the village head to stare at it. The village head didn't call until the evening. The eldest brother's army hung up the phone and called here. What just came was the comrade of the communication company on duty. He Jianjun told Zhou Miao all this. Zhou Miao was more thoughtful than he thought.

"Don't go with us. Tomorrow morning, I'll take steamed buns to the train. You are an officer. You can't say something and something. In case they make trouble, they can be shameless, but you have to be famous." Now reputation is not true. In case someone turns over the old account and deducts his hat in a few years, a small mistake will be enough for He Jianjun to drink a pot.

"Listen to me this time, I'll go too." He Jianjun is very persistent.

Zhou Miao blocked him in one sentence, "Do you still have any fakes?" I invited me four or five days home for a blind date before. You only have a few days off all year round.

Zhou Miao rushed out of the quilt and had to pack up.

He Jianjun sat by the bedside and was depressed. Think about how to speak more seriously tomorrow so that he could ask for leave.

"Don't think about it. When your sister-in-law passed away, it's not in your funeral leave. My family member of a soldier knows that you, you can still violate the rules. Don't ask for leave, it's not good for future promotion. If you think so, if you become a regiment commander, division commander, or political commissar in the future, our family will have more meat tickets and food tickets. For the good days of our family, I will be wronged that you will be a wife at home for a few days." Zhou Miao said it easily on purpose, but in fact, he also played drums in his heart.

"They may not be able to talk about you, but they can beat you." This is what He Jianjun is most worried about. Zhou Miao killed people with his mouth, but he could not really kill people.

"Are you stupid? When I get there, I can take your officer's certificate and ask the local police station for help. If not, when I enter the village, I will ask who the family's sworn enemy is, and the enemy is the friend. Haven't I heard of this? Zhou Miao deliberately raised his eyebrows and said it as a trivial matter. He touched He Jianjun's shoulder and was as hard as a piece of iron.

"Sleeping, I want to sleep with you." Zhou Miao doesn't pack up. Let's talk about it tomorrow morning.

Zhou Miao took He Jianjun down and asked him to lie down. She was so easy to hug. She didn't have any beautiful ideas, but she was a little nervous. What would happen to the steamed buns tomorrow?

"Zhou Miao, are you asleep?" After a while, He Jianjun asked in a low voice.

"I don't want to talk to me now. I'm not at home. I'll go to the hospital to change my medicine the day after tomorrow." Zhou Miao hugged the army a little longer.

"Wednesday water, let's discuss whether our hands can be loosened. I won't run." He Jianjun really feels uncomfortable. Not to mention that it is romantic to have a woman holding you at night, provided that it is appropriate for this woman to hold it tightly, not like this, the more it is, the tighter it becomes.

Before he came back, He Jianjun played the sentence in his ear countless times. When you come back, we will have a round room.

Now he is about to be dead.

Zhou Miao let go of his hand obediently, and He Jianjun breathed a sigh of relief. The next moment, Zhou Miao directly put his head on He Jianjun's shoulder and kept moving to his chest.

"Zhou Miao, today is not suitable." He Jianjun was not holding his breath this time, but even his breathing was slowing down.

"What are you talking about? I'm thinking. In case her grandma scolds steamed buns, how can I scold wonderfully? If the scolding is not excitingly, I will definitely regret it when I come back." Zhou Miao patted He Jianjun on the shoulder and made him obedient. Pillowing on his chest and listening to his heartbeat can make Zhou Miao's blood boil, his head clear, and inspiration burst out.

"Zhou Miao, I'll worry about you. I'm serious." He Jianjun's unhurt hand held Zhou Miao, the palm of his hand hung for a moment, and fell on Zhou Miao's shoulder.

"I'm serious, I can. Believe me, I'm not blunt." Zhou Miao□□ In the end, how scared he was, and he couldn't reveal it in his tone.

At dawn, Zhou Miao began to pack up. He Jianjun took advantage of Zhou Miao's drill into the kitchen pancakes to boil eggs, and had already fled to Commander Liu's house.

Commander Liu is practicing boxing in the yard, and Mr. Zhong has also got up to water the vegetables.

Seeing that He Jianjun rushed in, Commander Liu greeted He Jianjun to walk inside. He Jianjun stood in the yard and talked about his context, and then asked if he could ask for leave.

Commander Liu was a little embarrassed and should be criticized; Yu Li, his sister-in-law passed away and there was no funeral leave. Let other groups know, especially the second regiments who have long been dissatisfied with it, and they have to mutter everywhere. A ball is already a big move.

Mr. Zhong also listened while and felt that this was not a problem. "Xiaohe, or I would go with Sanshui. I can ask for leave. Let the first grader have a few more math a few days, and I will make up for Chinese when I come back."

Commander Liu also felt so good. Since his daughter-in-law followed him to the island, he was almost bored to death. He happened to go out to have a prosperous. These fists and feet on him were taught by his father-in-law, and his daughter-in-law had learned from an early age.

"Will it be too troublesome, Mr. Zhong?" He Jianjun didn't expect it to happen like this, which seemed to be the best way.

He Jianjun told Zhou Miao when he came home, and Zhou Miao also agreed. The most difficult thing next is how to talk to steamed buns.

Since I want to say it, according to Zhou Miao's character, it's direct.

He Jianjun wants to test it first.

Since He Jianjun had such a problem, Zhou Miao gave up this heavy responsibility to him.

He Jianjun really took a stone and hit himself on the foot and built himself there.

The steamed bun shaking and swayed downstairs. The steamed bun looked pale and reacted first, "Dad, you just came back and your hand was injured. Tomorrow, tomorrow, my brother and I will definitely get up early and practice boxing."

Baozi immediately woke up and stood up. When he was trained, his father was fierce.

"Today, uh-huh... Uh-huh, Dad wants to say something bad about your mother." He Jianjun hesitated to see what the expression of steamed buns changed.

"Isn't Mom standing here? Yesterday we agreed that we would make the best braised pork for Dad today. I was thinking about steamed buns before going to bed, dreaming about it when I fell asleep, but I didn't eat it, and I couldn't think of the taste. Is it that today's braised pork is gone? What's wrong with my father? My aunt is going to punish the family for eating vegetables again. The steamed buns are about to cry.

"It's the mother who sent you here." He Jianjun didn't expect to have a misunderstanding. Although steamed buns are called Aunt Zhou Miao every day, they have long regarded her as their mother.

"Is she here to ask for money, or is she dead?" The steamed bun said, as if he was asking what to eat in the morning.

Zhou Miao replied, "She is dead, so we are going to go to the funeral, which is to send her last trip."

When Zhou Miao finished speaking, steamed buns never said a word. The afternoon train arrived the next morning. They were on the train for more than ten hours. They let them eat, they ate and let them sleep, and they closed their eyes.

But Zhou Miao knew that the breathing of steamed buns and steamed buns had not been relieved.

Mr. Zhong gave Zhou Miao a wink. Zhou Miao shook his head. Her stepmother has something to say. Companionship is the best comfort. Don't make the child feel that he is a disliked orphan from now on, which is the greatest meaning of Zhou Miao's existence.

When he got off the train, Zhou Miao took one hand in one hand. Mr. Zhong took the initiative to help me with his luggage. Zhou Miao didn't know how much he said all the way. Thank you.

Mr. Zhong doesn't know how many times he shook his head. It really doesn't feel troublesome. In the past, when he was guerrilla, he was injured and he couldn't get pregnant in his life.

She was the most unseen. She had a child, but she didn't love the child. Now the mother of steamed buns is dead, and the deceased was big. She couldn't say anything, but she was angry with the grandma who had all kinds of dirty hearts in the legend. This time, she came to let her breathe off her temper.

Mr. Zhong and Zhou Miao first put their luggage in the guest house with steamed buns, and then they found a carriage and took them to the village. This place is poorer than all the countryside Mr. Zhong had seen before. In the gullies, there were 18 corners on the road, and the morning light that got up was cut into sections by the mountain.

When Mr. Zhong entered the village, he inquired everywhere about the family.

When I saw the old lady who was busy collecting gifts from the mourning hall, she was a good at acting at a glance, with tears on her face, but the speed of collecting money was not slow.

Mr. Zhong raised his foot and walked in. Strangers rarely came to the village, but the villagers knew steamed buns. Seeing that she came with steamed buns and steamed buns, when they heard steamed buns called her grandmother, they thought that Mr. Zhong was the parent grandmother of steamed buns.

After the steamed bun left, their grandma Wu Jiaoniang said everywhere in the village that her family was poor, and her uncle became a martyr and left two children. Her daughter Chen Xingdi was going to remarry. How could the stepfather compare with her uncle? The dolls followed their uncle to enjoy happiness.

The villagers were skeptical about this, but when they saw steamed buns and steamed buns, they had only been gone for less than two months, and they changed a lot, gained weight, and turned white. The best praise for the villagers for the dolls was that at first glance, it was like coming from the city.

-

Chapter 16 Things Are No Longer Family Affairs

Mr. Zhong walked in front, and Zhou Miao took steamed buns in the back.

Wu Jiaoniang was stunned for a while before she welcomed her.

Zhou Miao understood that the family hadn't been notified by the village head. The family should not have known that the passbook with a pension in their hands had been invalidated, otherwise it would not have been so kind.

As soon as Zhou Miao wanted to open his mouth, steamed buns trembled when they saw grandma's body. Zhou Miao paused for a moment.

At this time, Wu Jiaoniang took the lead, pulled Mr. Zhong, roared and said, "Grandma, you're finally here. You have to make the decision for me. My poor daughter was kicked out of the house by her husband in the middle of the night. It was so dark that she couldn't even get out of the chicken. My daughter had no place to go back to her mother's house in the middle of the night. She fell directly into the well halfway. That day, he came to my house early in the morning to ask for someone. What did he say and ask me to return the bride price. You are the own grandmother of steamed buns and steamed buns. The mother of the baby is wronged. You have to make up to me.

Zhou Miao was not surprising to see Wu Jiaoniang admitting the wrong person at all. She heard from He Jianjun that when the eldest brother got married, Grandma He was in poor health and didn't come at all. After several years of marriage, her sister-in-law had never contacted Grandma He. She may have forgotten that the elder there was Grandma Zeng of steamed buns, not grandma who looked like she was in her early fifties. .

Zhou Miao saw that Mr. Zhong's sleeve was about to be torn and wanted to explain.

But Mr. Zhong's anger had already been mentioned in his throat. She stopped Zhou Miao from talking. She came, "Sister, let the children kowtow to their mother first."

Mr. Zhong waved and asked Zhou Miao to take the children to the inner room. Some words made the children sad to hear them.

"Sister, the old bones in your ancestral grave will be laughed at by you. In your life, your ancestral grave will definitely not emit green smoke. Black smoke comes out every three times. The mother-in-law is so black-hearted. When my uncle is here, she takes her uncle's money, raises sons, raises grandchildren, lets grandsons eat bran and swallow vegetables, and eat potatoes and sweet potatoes.

Now that my daughter is dead, I still want to make money with my daughter. This is the debt collection work in my last life. Let's see who owes money in my life? Don't cry poorly with me, and I'm not used to you. You asked your daughter to throw the child into the military region and run back as soon as she threw the child, and didn't even bring more clothes to the child. Is this a succession or abandonment?

Don't say that you don't know. If you want your daughter to be independent, you won't let your family suck blood like this. Oh, no, did you instigate the quarrel between the child's mother and the remarried husband? When I went back to my mother's house in the middle of the night, did the eldest sister tell my daughter in advance? Sister, don't you think so?" Mr. Zhong used to scold him when he wanted to scold him. Later, he became the wife of the regiment commander and learned to twist the bush and see that the other party was half so angry that he met his identity and was not held by others.

Mr. Zhong wants to follow. Of course, let Lao Liu explain everything about the He family clearly. In war, he also pays attention to knowing oneself and knowing the enemy.

Hearing this, Wu Jiaoniang exploded, "My daughter gave birth to a boy for the He family. You He family should give me money. The chicken lays an egg. Remember to feed more food to the chicken. Kill them one by one, but asks me for money." Wu Jiaoniang cried and wiped her tears, which made her the most aggrieved.

Zhou Miao, who kowtowed and burned incense with steamed buns in the inner room, didn't want to hear steamed buns hear these dirty things, and also heard them.

The steamed bun pulled Zhou Miao's hand and made her bend down.

This is the first time that steamed buns have taken the initiative to talk after knowing that his mother's death.

"Auntie, I want my father's money back."

Everyone in front of us went to see the bustle. Zhou Miao took steamed buns to a less crowded corner, squatted down directly, and whispered, "Your father's pension is already in our house. My aunt saves it for you. When you grow up, I will give it to you. Do whatever you want to do with this money."

The steamed bun shook his head and said, "Auntie, it's not this money. Dad sends 20 yuan to my mother every month. Grandma thought I couldn't remember it. In fact, I remember that last year's Spring Festival, my father sent back a lot of food tickets. Grandma didn't let us eat those money to eat those money. We said we were hungry, so grandma beat me and my brother. Only when my brother cried very loudly and grandma was afraid that she would hear it next door, she would give us a little.

The steamed bun nodded.

Zhou Miao was more concerned about another question, "Then why don't you talk along the way? It's scared to death."

"Auntie, my mother is gone. I'm a little happy. My mother is gone, and I don't have to live that kind of life anymore. Auntie, am I a bad boy?" Steamed buns wanted to laugh all the way, but they didn't dare to laugh. Grandma Zhong kept saying that if she wanted to cry, she could cry.

But she really can't cry.

"Bunzi, what about you? What do you think?" Zhou Miao took the two children in his arms. How much pain he had suffered and cried before he cried his feelings for his mother into hatred. I'm afraid I've been waiting for my mother to save her, but I'm watching grandma abuse them so badly.

"Auntie, I don't want to give my father's money to the old woman. She will give it to Chen Dafu and Chen Erfu to marry a daughter-in-law. She said it several times, and I remember it." Baozi is a little proud.

Zhou Miaobai was worried that the two children were not sad, but celebrating. Although they were a little unfilial to say so, the mother and son were filial.

Zhou Miao stretched out his palm and touched steamed buns. "Next, look at me."

Zhou Miao took steamed buns to the front yard. It was really lively. Mr. Zhong speculated that Yu Dazhuang, Chen Xingdi's current husband, who had been hiding at the door for a long time, surrounded Wu Jiaoniang with the clan.

The uncle of steamed buns was also in it, but it was caught in the middle, almost invisible and silent.

Mr. Zhong has become an onlooker. He hugged his hands and looked at the people of the Wu family's ancestral temple and the Chen family and the people brought by Yu Dazhuang. They quarreled one by one. Many people carried shovels or hoes, and those who held sickles.

Zhou Miao cat held his waist and quickly pulled Mr. Zhong out. He also had to stay away from the scene. The ancestral temple culture here was strong, and it was common to fight in groups.

They first arrived and waited for the benefits of the fisherman.

Zhou Miao and Mr. Zhong talked about the plan, and the two big and two small were sitting on the stone outside the door and waiting for the opportunity.

"Auntie, I'm hungry." The steamed bun touched his stomach and said pitifully.

Zhou Miao led two small ones and Mr. Zhong to find out which one in the village looked the richest and exchanged food stamps for some food.

As a result, they all came back from full food. The three families in the yard were still talking and didn't do anything.

"Bac, real bag!" Zhou Miao didn't expect this situation. Since Yu Dazhuang is so weak, she can join here.

"Let's make way. We're also here to ask for money. One family also wants it, and the two are also given. Let's go together." Zhou Miao stood beside the leader of the family, looking at the age of Uncle Dazhuang.

"Aren't you the one who came with Grandma Baozi?" Wu Jiaoniang pointed to Zhou Miao's nose and asked.

"She is not the grandmother of steamed buns, but I am the own aunt of steamed buns and the mother of future. Since their mother is gone, the money they sent back by their father before will always be repaid. Zhou Miao had long asked Mr. Zhong to hold the steamed buns away. Don't accidentally hurt the child.

Zhou Miao looked at Wu Jiaoniang with an unbelievable and frowned angry look. Then he said, "Auntie, do you want to admit it? I'm not unreasonable. I'm not the kind of person who urged my daughter to quarrel with her husband, deducted the bride price, and prepared her daughter to remarry, and deduct the bride price."

Wu Jiaoniang shouted, "I didn't."

The Yu family shouted, "Return the bride price."

The guys in the hands of the Wu family and the Chen family are raised higher.

Yu Jia doesn't show weakness, but he just doesn't fight.

Zhou Miao looked at the door of the courtyard, then rubbed the fire and shouted deliberately, "Oh, Aunt Wu, why did you push Uncle Yu? Uncle Yu, what's wrong with you?" I can't see the one in the front clearly in the back. I thought that the one in the front had already fought. The periphery hit first, and the middle one began to help again.

As soon as they started, a group of people in uniforms and guns rushed in and shot into the sky. They immediately separated and looked at each other in consternation to see who called the police.

"Take the lead away."

Zhou Miao saw that the police took Wu Jiaoniang away and quickly stopped, "Comrade the police, I'm a family of the deputy commander of a legion. This time I came to ask for money, but I didn't fight."

Zhou Miao said the story carefully to Captain Fang leading the team. Wu Jiaoniang was grabbed by two policemen and couldn't get close. She was about to death. "Comrade police, don't listen to her nonsense. My son earned all my money."

There is a tearing tearer on the other side of the house. "I bah, your son won't go back to work in ten days. When your son made money, your whole family would starve to death.

"You nonsense, Yu Dazhuang is a big lazy man." Uncle of steamed buns

Finally, I spoke and was finally noticed by the police. This family has a son and lets me stand up. I laughed. I really despise it.

"The money you married your daughter-in-law is the bride price of the soldier to your sister. Your family sells a daughter and adoptive children. You all over the village know that you ask the police comrades and ask alone in the village." Yu Dazhuang was the most invisible to say that he was lazy. He was lazy, but much faster than the Chen family. He married the daughter of the Chen family, because the people in this village said that this job was done by a daughter. If he married the daughter of the Chen family, he could be an uncle at home.

Several families continued to quarrel, and the police arrested them without gagged them.

Captain Fang asked to call the village head. As soon as he finished speaking, the village head had already come.

The police came to the village, which was a big deal. When the village head heard the letter, he ran here.

Captain Fang verified what Zhou Miao said with the village head, and the village head nodded repeatedly.

Captain Fang and the village head mediated. Wu Jiaoniang didn't want to pay for it. She bullied the weak and afraid of the hard. When the police came, the police said one.

Wu Jiaoniang gave the money so quickly, because she didn't know that the pension passbook in her hand was already a piece of waste paper, and she was also wary of Zhou Miao's statement of the pension. Seeing that Zhou Miao didn't mention it, she gave Zhou Miao 400 yuan. This was over. The village head asked the village to settle the account and write a guarantee. Both parties signed it, and Zhou Miao took steamed buns. Mr. Tout and Mr. Zhong left.

400 yuan, in the countryside, according to the highest standard, 50 yuan for dowry and 20 banquets, you can marry 5 daughters-in-laws, and there is still a left. 400 pieces of cut Wu Jiaoniang's meat hurt.

Zhou Miao planned that this amount of money, plus pension, will be opened. When steamed buns are admitted to the university in Beicheng, buy a yard in Beicheng, sit and wait for appreciation, and don't have to worry about eating and clothing in the future.

Zhou Miao was overjoyed. No matter how much the Yu family and Wu Jiaoniang quarreled, it was none of her business. She just wanted to make a big deal with the matter and let the police and the village head have to take care of it.

Things are no longer family affairs, but there is a place to reason.

It's a big deal. There are also outsiders who make decisions about the Yu family and the Chen family of the Wu family, which is also a good thing.

Steamed buns followed Zhou Miao, walked more than ten meters away, turned around, kowtowed three more heads in the direction of the Shen family, and whispered.

"Mom, I didn't want you to die. I just don't want to go back to grandma's house. Grandma beat me. Why didn't you stop me?"

Zhou Miao picked up the steamed bun. She understood the feeling of steamed buns. She couldn't accept that she would hate the person who gave birth to her. Although she felt that she was not good, she always wanted to find a reason for her. Maybe she had no choice but to give up.

The steamed bun squeezed his mouth and didn't say anything. Zhou Miao hugged the steamed bun and also hugged the steamed bun.

In the guest house, Zhou Miao and others didn't live at all and took the train back that night.

Before checking out, Zhou Miao said thank you to the front desk.

The front desk said, "You give me money and I'll do it. You're welcome."

Mr. Zhong was on the train and didn't know until he asked. Zhou Miao had already agreed with the receptionist of the guest house. Before he came back from lunch, he helped her call the police and said that the military subordinates had been beaten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 22.3K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
322K 21.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
358K 23.7K 36
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
173K 7.9K 60
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗵𝘂𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶 ☆ The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' also an underground Mafia. A typical cold...