INKNESS | BABTQFTIM | VERY OL...

By Yellow_Abyss

Bendy And Boris the Quest for The Ink Machine x OC !! WORK IN PROGRESS!! !! THE COVER IS COMPLETELY ORIGINA... More

Prologue
1. Toon Town
2. The Mickey Mouse Crew
3. We meet again...
4. Anger and Tears
5. Spoken Words
6. A Genuine Thank You
7. Friends...?
9. A Nice Start To the Morning
10. A New Quester?
11. Final Goodbyes

8. After a Day

15 0 0
By Yellow_Abyss

Boris POV

I am so tired... I forgot how loud Bendy could be when he gets drunk, at least I'm not suffering alone though, Bianca also suffered.

I was leaning against the doorway of our hotel room for fresh air.

    "BORIS!"

I widen my eyes and look to my left to only see Mugman crash into me.

    "GOOD Morning!!"

I almost forgot we became friends, I guess.

I open my eyes to see Cuphead yawning outside his room door.

I panic. Shoot- It's the crazy one-  I realised then, is he even aware of Mugman and my friendship-?!

Mugs quickly released me from the hug as he greeted his brother. But I could only see his icy cold glare. This is it- I'm dead!

Or so I thought...

    "Mornin' Mugs! And you too Boris!"

For some reason... Seeing Cuphead like this is WAYYYY more unsettling than seeing him with his usual personality.

Bendy POV

Bianca was finally asleep, I can't believe I kept them awake so long, again.

    "You always promise to lay off over drinking, But Nooo, you just love to torture yourself and the others, don't ya Bendy?"

I spoke to nobody in particular. That is when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

    "Guess who?"

I already know who he is but I don't wanna admit it...

    "Cup...Head?"

I am practically praying that I misheard the voice and it was only Bianca playing with me.

The hands around my eyes retracted.

    "BINGO!"

I awkwardly laughed as I looked at him, he was smiling, normally. It was kinda creeping me out more than normally.

    "You're in my hotel room."

    "Yeah, but I'm sure you don't mind, don't Ya Bends?"

Yep, something was definitely up with Cuphead, this is getting weird too quickly.

    "You really want me to answer that?"

His arm moved off my shoulders and laid still, next to his body. Everything was suddenly quiet. That's when Cuphead looked at me with a look I didn't recognize.

    "You don't believe me, do you?"

Okay, weird times one hundred now. Did he have to ask though? I thought I was making it a bit obvious.

    "Sorry, I'll just leave..."

He turned around to leave through the open door. That's when I gripped his shoulder.

    "Alright, sit your ass back down and let's be real for a sec!"

He sat back down as told.

    "Sure, we saved each other's butts, and that was cool and all, but why did this conflict between us start in the first place?"

Cuphead remained silent. If this was how it was gonna go, I'll keep asking questions.

    "Were you... forced to, in some way?"

He simply nodded his head with a simple 'mhm.'

He made eye contact with me as he spoke up.

    "All I can tell you is that we were forced to! But I hope you understand that I can't tell you who forced us!"

We sat there.

    "Bendy, from what I've heard, I can understand that they didn't want to do this..."

I looked behind me to see Bianca sitting up in her bed across the room. She wasn't wrong but she wasn't completely right...

    "Well, I guess I can respect that, but this is a bit sudden. You're still a dangerous killing machine with that power of yours."

I watched as his face flushed up and his eyes glistened.

    "I... Don't like this power at all. I thought it was great and all but..."

He finally began to break down as Bianca and I watched as he confessed.

    "After it pierced through my brother like that I... I just can't stand it!"

Bianca stood up, making her way towards us.

    "Noooo, no, no you don't have to remember that! I'm sorry!"

I quickly retaliated; I wasn't expecting this at all...

Bianca hugged him from behind. He softened up his position as he became less stiff, more comfortable in our presence.

I had No idea what to do, I've never had to comfort a person before, Bianca was always the one being all sappy and stuff...

    "Umm... there there..."

I patted his shoulder once Bianca released him from the hug. He looked at me, I looked back.

    "Wow, you suck at this!"

I wasn't expecting that either.

    "Dude, I'm trying at least!"

We sat there. In silence, Eye contact and everything.

We heard a snicker come from Bianca, who was still behind Cuphead, and once she started to laugh, we joined in.

    "Hehe, you don't seem to have many friends!"

    "HAHA Shut up!!"

    "Hahe, He's not wrong though Bends!"

We kept laughing, it's nice to laugh like this with someone new, not just Bianca and Boris...

Oswald POV:

I waltzed outside to the outdoor table setup to see Donald eating some pancakes looking to his side, not really paying much attention.

    "Good morning, Donald."

    "Yeah yeah, morning Ozwald."

I wait for it. He suddenly tensed up. Turning around he looks directly at me; in response I hold up three fingers basically saying hello.

I walked over to him, and I noticed his tail had bandages around it.

    "What happened to your tail?"

    "I'm the one who should be asking questions here."

I grabbed some of his pancakes and brought it up to my mouth.

    "Listen,  I'm not a big fan of this whole talking thing so just go with it."

    "Whatever."

I wasn't expecting anything more than that or that'd just be out of character for Donald. We continue to stare at each other with blank expressions.

    "At least you look better than your usual shitty self."

I had started to take better care of myself.

    "You Jelly? ~"

I could hear him snicker at my comment. It's been a while since we've acted like this together.

    "Gotta say, I sure missed your sass!"

He's not wrong, I kinda missed it too...

I hear footsteps walking towards the kitchen, probably Mickey finally waking up, it was a bit unusual for him to wake up this late though...

    "Mornin' Donald. Sorry for waking up late... Yesterday was crazy!"

I slump over onto the table not bothering to listen into whatever they're saying.

    "Hey Mickey, you should take Minnie out on a date."

I say with an expressionless face.

As a result, his face instantly flushes over and Donald and I Wave our eyebrows at him.

    "C'mon Mickey, I thought you were good with the ladies~"

If it was possible, his face flushed even more.

    "M-me? Good with ladies? N-n-no way! I'm better with kids, Ozzy was the one that the girls liked!"

That's when we heard a loud bang. I raised my ears up trying to hear for anything else. 

Suddenly Milo is sprinting over to us as a cinnamon coated cat was chasing behind her.

    "HELP!!"

    "Come on just one huggy and smoochy! You're just too cute!"

I quickly made my way to Milo and wrapped my arms around him as I leaned toward the cat.

    "HEY! What do you want from my son?"

    "Ozzy, no."

Mickey placed his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down. I also heard a familiar voice.

    "Sheba! Please! You're scaring the little kid!"

It was the cat from yesterday.... Looking behind him I saw Gigi, Kit, Ava, Olive and Finn. They must've been playing together or something...

    "What's the biggie? I just wanna snuggle 'em!"

    "Tell her to leave me alone Mr. Felix!!"

So, his name must be Felix...

He skids to a stop behind Sheba. I might as well say hello.

    "Hello."

This was the first time I had officially spoken to him.

'Sheba' appeared to be a bit unimpressed with life, but Felix seemed to be turning a bit red, is he sick...?

As if my thoughts were confirmed he had fallen over into 'Sheba's' arms.

    "WHOA MAN! You alright?"

We stared at the fainted cat for a bit before Mickey spoke up.

    "Let's take him inside, probably best we don't leave him out here with you."

I nod my head in agreement as the cinnamon cat gives us her thanks.

Since she couldn't carry him inside, I placed Milo back onto the ground as he made his way back to the group of children playing over in the corner. I pick him up off of the ground as we all head towards inside as Donald stays out to finish his newly cold pancakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 235 22
"Will Bendy survive brother? " "Well he better be!" "We CAN'T lose hope!!" "I don't wanna lose you BIG BROTHER!!!" "OPEN UP YOUR EYES!WE TRIED EVERYT...
24.5K 612 13
[Y/n] was a rabbit working at a cafe with their friend Max , and frankly sometimes being a rabbit AND being short is kinda irritating for them. Peopl...
5K 270 23
[TICA Book #1] it all started when the ink illness went to far because of a nuclear explosion that was being tested to cure the illenss but went wron...
60.6K 1.2K 29
[ Unfinished ] Okay fourth story here we go boios! In this story, you are Ortensias twin sister, Orschelis ( Or-shell-is ). You are a female cat and...