You Mean The World To Me

By KitTheFennec

This book is based off of a blessed Mudad AU where Dio takes care of his beloved son, Giorno. Giorno actually... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
๐Ÿ“Chapter 5- ๐ฟ๐’ถ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐’ถ๐ŸŠ
๐ŸทPrologue- สŸแด€ ส€ษชแด„แด‡ส€แด„แด€๐Ÿค
Chapter 6-๐ŸทสŸแด€ ส€ษชแด„แด‡ส€แด„แด€๐Ÿค
Prologue-๐Ÿ“๐ŸŠ๐š•๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐Ÿค๐Ÿท
Chapter 7-๐Ÿ“ždormire sveglio ๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 8- ๐Ÿ“ždormire sveglio finale๐Ÿ’‹
Chapter 9- ๐Ÿ’š๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ญ'๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ธ ๐Ÿž
Chapter 10- ๐ผ๐“ ๐“‰รจ ๐’น๐’พ ๐ต๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ
Chapter 11- ๐™ธ๐š• ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
Chapter 12- narancia bambola
Chapter 13- Two Time
Chapter 14- oh klahoma

Chapter 15- fratelli?

107 3 6
By KitTheFennec

Giorno said his goodbyes to Bucciarati's gang the next morning and ran back to his father's room, playing with his plush ladybug while singing quietly to it. Things would remain this way for the next few years, the group became close together and were near inseparable. Giorno and Trish were now about 10 years old, Abbacchio 15 years old, Bruno 14 years old, Narancia 12 years old, and Fugo 11 years old.

The vampire had been thinking of something lately. He had gotten a letter in the mail that had been on his mind near all of the time. He couldn't seem to get it off as he sighed and slumped against his chair. Nervously, he opened the letter that was delivered to him that morning.

"Greetings, Mr. Brando. I work at a foster home in the United States. I have three boys that are between the ages of 5 and 6 years old. At the doctor's office, they discovered that they are all brothers and that they share half of your blood. Their names are Versus, Rikiel, and Ungalo. I was wondering if you would like to meet the boys. I would be meeting you, as well. If you would like to decline this request, I am not offended. I want to assure you that they are in good hands. I am a priest and have been working for the church for awhile. Please let me know when you discover what decision you find out what you would like to do.
Sincerely,
Father Pucci"

Dio groaned as he held the letter in his hands, having gone as far as to researching who this man was. He discovered that it is from Pucci, and he lives in Florida in the United States. He had taken up working a job as both a priest and a caretaker. He didn't seem to be lying, and Dio trusted him above everything. 

"Padre?" The golden haired boy approached his father, clinging onto a book in his hands. "What are you looking at?" His green eyes reflect the sun outside ss he leans up against the balcony.

"...Giorno, I think that you are mature enough for me to tell you this now," The vampire feels a sinking feeling in his chest, but knows the decision that he has to make.

"Huh, what is it?" Giorno tilts his head curiously as he gazes up to his father.

"You... Well, you have three brothers, Giorno," Dio sighs, closing the letter as he looks towards his son.

"...What?!" Giorno's jaw drops, and his eyes widen tremendously. He cannot believe this information! All of his life, it has just been he and his padre who were a happy family. And now he has three brothers? He wasn't sure how to react. He was still in shock.

"I know... You're shocked, honey," He sighs, pulling his son in close for a hug before pulling away. "They are pretty little, about the ages of five to six years old was what I was told," He frowns. He can't help but to feel guilty upon discovering this information.

"How do you know if this is the truth or not, Padre?" Giorno swipes the letter off of his desk, reading every single word carefully.

"I researched it already. This... Father Pucci guy isn't a joke. Apparently his town really likes him. He doesn't seem like a bad guy at all, really," Dio inhales and exhales a deep breath. He feels just slightly stressed, and rightfully so. It's a lot of weight on his shoulders to make this decision, let alone tell whom he believed to be his only son.

"I... I want to meet them, Padre," Giorno speaks quietly and meekly, a soft smile coming upon his face. "It has always just been you and I for our entire lives. Of course I love you more than anyone else, Dad!" He reassures, patting hus father on the back. "But what if Bucciarati's gang can't hang out one day, or we are stuck at home for a terrible storm? You could be busy, and I'd have nothing to do," The golden haired boy shrugged. "I want to go to Florida, Dad. I want to meet them," He smiles brightly upon thinking about it.

Dio feels shocked for a moment. Giorno isn't angry, and he even wants to meet them? He can't believe it! It makes him smile though, his fangs on display as he grins. "I just want to tell you that you are very mature, Giorno. I was worried that you would not take this information well, just because I don't think that anybody really would. But you have impressed me once again, Giorno. We shall go to Florida and meet them together. Does that sound good to you?" The vampire questions, standing up from his chair as he goes to retrieve his umbrella.

"Mhm!" The emerald eyed boy nods excitedly, grabbing a suitcase and begins to pack his bags. He made sure to pack his ladybug, of course.

"Do you want to say goodbye to Bruno and your other friends?" Dio questions, brushing through Giorno's hair before pulling it back into his classic braid.

"I'll say goodbye to them real quick, Dad! I'll bike there," Giorno nods excitedly, thinking of how amazing a world would be with three younger brothers. He wouldn't be so lonely at home anymore with them in his life.

"Okay. Be careful, sweetheart," Dio nods his head, opening the door for his son.

The golden haired boy ran as fast as he could to his magenta bike, having gotten away with sneaking a batch of cookies for his gang. He giggled quietly as he placed them into a paper bag, taping it down so that it wouldn't open on the way there. He could be an angel or a devil, but in moments like these, he definitely took after his father. He placed his small feet on the pedals of his bike and began to ride down the sidewalk as fast as he could. He eventually reached the adoption home, panting as he parked his bike and ran up to the door. With a smile, Giorno politely knocked on the front door.

"Giorno?" The familiar boy's voice echoes. Mista answers the door, to whom is wearing a hoodie and a baggie pair of sweat pants. "What's up, buddy?!" He smiles big, waving to the boy. Loud music is heard in the background.

"I'm going to be leaving with my dad tomorrow and wanted to say my goodbyes, so I brought you guys some cookies!" He hands the bag over to Mista.

"Woah, thanks dude!" Mista smiles brightly, however his charcoal eyes widen as a loud thump is heard in the background along with a groan following after it. "Uh...," He forms a bead of sweat.

"You see Narancia, this why I tell you to never wear socks while dancing on the hard floor!" Fugo is heard scolding the black haired boy in the background, he must have fallen over.

"Yeah, yeah, I know! But if I continue to do it, then I'll achieve immunity!" The ravenette answers back, no sense whatsoever coming from his answer.

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE!" The spiky haired blonde yells.

"...Narancia and Fugo are arguing again?" Giorno questions, forming a bead of sweat.

"Yeah, I guess. But it ends the same way every single damn time!" Mista rolls his eyes, then makes his voice higher. "Fugo, listen to my amazing discovery!" He puts his hands up to his face, trying to impersonate Narancia. He then narrows his eyebrows and lowers his voice. "That makes no sense, listen to my super smart conclusion!" He then switches back to his Narancia voice. "Yes it does!" Mista goes back to his normal voice. "And then it's like blah blah blah for twenty minutes, and then they feel bad for being rude to each other and then they're all like, "Oooh I'm sorry!" He says in his Narancia impression. "No, it's okay!" He lowers his voice. "Ooh, Fugo I love you! Yeah, I love you too!" His face then goes to a complete deadpan, and he looks like he has dark bags under his eyes.

Giorno doesn't say anything, though lifts a finger and opens his mouty before deciding to stay quiet.

"...We don't always do that, you idiot!" The blonde and the ravenette were standing behind Mista the entire time that was going on!

"What?!" Mista forms a bead of sweat, his eyes widening. "I didn't mean it, it was a joke, I swear!" He waves his hands nervously, forcing a laugh.

"No mercy for people like you!" Fugo rolls up a newspaper and hits Mista repeatedly on the head for awhile.

"Ow, dude, that hurts!" Mista grimaces.

"Hey, look, it's Giorno!" Narancia peaks from behind the two, smiling. He is wearing a crop top along with a baggy open jacket. He is wearing a cloth headband along with a baggy pair of pants as well, and of course, the purple socks that he slipped on. He must have "What's up, GioGio?" The ravenette smiles, hugging Giorno tight before pulling away.

"Hey, Narancia! I have some exciting news to tell you guys, but I want to wait until everyone's calmed down a little," He smiles, watching as Mista groans in pain from the newspaper.

"Ouch...," He groans. "Oh! What is it, Giorno?" He grins for a moment before getting smacked yet again. "OUCH! One more of those, and I'm gonna have brain damage!" He frowns.

"Not like it's going to do anything, with how dumb you are already!" The two start to banter with each other, yet another small argument forming again...

Meanwhile, back in Florida...

"Hey... Wake up," The blonde haired boy gently shakes his younger brother awake.

"Mmm...," The smaller boy groans, pulling a pillow over his head and holds it there. The beds there were uncomfortable and cheap, many holes were imprinted through the sheets over time.

"Rikiel!" The older boy grimaces, pulling the pillow with the cheap pillow case away from him.

"What...? I finally got to sleep tonight after a few days of not being able to! What you have to tell me better be good," The dark haired boy frowns, the pink in his hair highlighted by the streetlights outside.

"It is," Versus nods his head, then moves to his other brother. He whispers, not wanting to awaken the other children who were in the same room. "Ungalo, hey... Ungalo!" He shakes him.

"Mmm...," Ungalo rolls over on his back. "Hey, Versus...?" He questions.

"What?" The blonde boy questions.

"Is Colonel Grant okay...?" He says groggily, his eyes still closed.

"...What?" Versus looks to Rikiel for answers, to which the other boy shrugs.

"Is Colonel Grant okay?" Ungalo repeats his question.

"I...," Versus thinks for a moment. Ungalo must be sleep talking again, he did it often but he never really spoke words. This was a rare occurrence, apparently. Eventually, Versus sighs and decides to answer the question. "Yeah, he's fine," He nods his head.

"Okay, good...," Ungalo tosses onto his side to go back to sleep.

"Ungalo, don't go back to sleep!" Versus sighs, removing the boy of his beanie and sets it aside. "I have important news to break to the two of you!" Versus whispers.

"Should the other kids be able to hear, then?" Rikiel frowns, yawning as he rises up from the bed. The boy had cotton pajamas with a cow pattern on them. Cows were his favorite animals and he loved them dearly, he even had a plush that he dragged around with him.

"That's a good point. Come on, I'm taking you guys in front of the house," Versus grabs his two younger (half) brothers by their hands and leads them outside of the orphanage.

"What did you have to tell us that was so important, you woke us up?" Ungalo questions angrily, tapping his foot against the pavement.

"Tomorrow... We are meeting our dad," Versus answers, a quite serious tone to his voice.

"What?!" Rikiel and Ungalo gasp, speaking in unison.

_______________________|
|TO BE CONTINUED 》 ——————————|/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 402 18
Damian Brando is the younger brother of Dio Brando, the second son of Dario Brando. Following their father's 'death'. Both siblings are taken in by t...
69.5K 3.3K 47
Giorno Giovanna has a dream to be a Gang-Star and stop the drug trade in Italy. His mission will be challenging, especially when he becomes part of t...
62.3K 1.6K 24
โ—Œ||๐™น๐™น๐™ฑ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™ด๐™ต๐™ด๐š๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚||โ—Œ !๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ! This is where you're the parent and the JJBA characters are kids! The reader is fem...
49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...