Obsession

Av SethDragon

(Au, Pina x Riz + Legoshi x Louis) You would do almost everything for the one you love, right? But sometimes... Mer

ch 1; The death of Tem
ch 2; Melon
ch 3; the late rehearsal
ch 4; flowers
ch 5; the accident
ch 6; the performance part one
ch 7; boring documentary

the performance part two

57 0 0
Av SethDragon

Legoshi was angry.
How could Bill nonchalantly bring blood to the drama club where herbivores are part of the club?!
Not only that-... How could he drink one of the club members blood?! LOUIS' blood!!!

Legoshi let's out low growling while entering the scene.
If Bill wanted to have an amazing performance, then he will give him one!

Despite the crowd was disappointed over seeing Louis replaced, Bill was excited to be able to fight without reducing his power.
When he had to fight Louis, he couldn't use any strength behind the swings with the sword.
But now... Now he won't fight a weak herbivore.
And against someone like Legoshi, he could use his strength without being worried to harm the animal.
Even though they don't need holding back. He still thought they would fight friendly. Since it isn't a true fight. Only a pretending fight.
So, when Legoshi starts swinging the sword hardly toward him, Bill gasps shocked.
"Hey!-..." Bill whispers while the crowd woke up and gasp in awe over Legoshi's awesome presence.
The tiger swallows hardly.
"What are you doing?-... It's only a play..." he hisses silently with the arms trembling from the pressure of Legoshi's sword at his.

Legoshi narrows the eyes at him.
"I will never forgive you for drinking his blood!" He growls and rose the fist, before punching Bill hardly on the face, so the tiger fell backward.
When Bill thuds hardly on the floor, the bottle with blood, falls out from his costume and rolls toward Louis' seat.

Louis jolts when he heard the rattling sound of glass rolling toward him. Hitting the tip of his foot.
The deer furrows the eyebrows and picks the bottle up.
Giving the bottle a short gaze, before swiftly hiding it, in the green jacket's pocket.
Then he looks back at the scene where Bill and Legoshi continue their fight.
He must stop them... Before anyone in the audience would understand the fight was real, and not fake.

Legoshi straddles Bill who still is on the floor.
The wolf keeps punching Bill's face angrily with the fists.
At one moment, one hit made the mask of Adler to fly away across the scene.
Despite the mask was off, Legoshi slams one punch after another. Giving Bill a blue eye.
The wolf growls loudly during the one-sided fight.
He will never forgive the animal who does any harm on Louis...

The audience stare with big eyes at the two fighting animals. Some of them even take pictures.
Earlier, many of them were almost about to leave the room of boredom, and from disappointment it wasn't Louis on the stage.
But now... Now they couldn't even move a muscle.
They were frozen on the seats. With big eyes. And exhaling a few gasps here and there.

Sanu looks pleading at the female cheetah.
"C-can't you do anything?!" He swallows nervously over the fight.
Sheila shakes the head.
"N-no-... There aren't anything I could do to stop them..."

Soon Bill grabbed Legoshi's fist before it could hit his face.
"Enough-..." The tiger tells him and growls lowly.
Legoshi flinches with a surprised grunt.
Bill sits upright with a scoff. Then he stands up and tries pushing Legoshi with strength by grabbing his hands.
"... Are you trying to punishment me?... Do you really think you are a perfect carnivore? ... Well you can't!" Bill says and spins Legoshi around, where Bill stands with the back at the audience.
Then he embraces Legoshi.
"You have smell deer blood, haven't you?... Did you hurt it?... Maybe you are the one who broke Louis-senpai's leg... You did?-... Didn't you?"He whispers with a smirk while embracing Legoshi harder.

Legoshi furrows the eyebrows while a short flashback where he landed hardly over Louis and harmed him, passed the mind.
"Y-you... D-don't K-know... W-what You A-are T-talking A-about...." he hisses through gritted fangs over the pain.

Bill scoffs.
"CALM DOWN..." he shouts dramatically.
"You are no different from me... You who have hands to hurt innocent animals..." he adds while his claws dug throught skin and fabric on Legoshi's back.
Legoshi starts grunting, while trembling of pain.
Soon blood of the wolf, starts splashing down at the floor.
The blood feels warm, and starts soaking his back.

The tiger grins and leaves nasty scars on Legoshi's back.
"Never challenge me again..." he tells him in hushed voice.
"I'm leaving these striped marks as sign you and I are the same... See them as proof of our friendship" he mockingly says.

The thought of Legoshi would be the same as Bill, haunts his mind.
He already hates being a carnivore.
The blood who is now splashing down on the floor, is the blood of a carnivore. A murderer.
What if he would accidentally kill Louis?!
Soon Legoshi's strength decreased, and the legs start trembling.

Bill purrs.
"Hey-... You can barely stand? Right?... You know... If you give up now and fall down. Our play will beautifully end..." he tells him, before pulling the claws out from his body.
Letting the wolf falling hardly down on the floor.

The tiger inhales deeply.
" You are a pathetic wolf-... And should accept your destiny" he says in louder voice so the audience would hear him.
Then he picks up the sword he dropped earlier.
"I'm the hero..." he says, and stomps with the foot on Legoshi's chest, causing him to grunt.
"I will-..." he adds and was about to swing the sword at Legoshi to kill his character, when Louis came out of nowhere and makes Bill to drop the sword by swinging his own sword at his.

The moment everyone saw Louis, the audience stood up and shouts out their happy cheering. Pleased to see the star on stage.

Louis whispers an apology to Bill, while taking on the mask of Adler.
"I know who you are!-... You are a fake Adler... A ghost who tries pretending to be me, a reaper... Let me now, show you who the real reaper is..." Louis says in loud voice while pointing the sword toward Bill who walks nervously around on the stage.
"You have committed some sins here-... Why don't you taste my blood too?-... At least then, you would be the real reaper..." he adds, before glancing down at Legoshi.
"Leave the rest to me... And stay down, so the audience won't see your back" he whispers while the heart pounds worried about Legoshi's wounds.

The deer stares seriously and frustrated at Bill.
"NOW... Leave, and don't ever come back, you imposter! He groans, and made Bill to run out from the stage.

Bill grits the fangs while passing the pouting Pina.
Few moments later, Riz walks over to Pina.
"I wonder that was about..." The beer says in low voice.
Pina's lips tugged a slightly upward.
"Yeah-... I do wonder what made those two to fight..." he chuckles while running a hand throught the wool near the ear.
Riz gets silent and stares asking down at his boyfriend with stiffened posture.
"... Please don't..."
Pina hums asking, and looks up at him.
"Don't what?" He asks with a pretty innocent voice.
Riz lowered the head with furrowed eyebrows.
"You know what I'm talking about..." he mumbles while the audience clapped their hands since the play was over.
The sheep smirks.
"Maybe I do-... Or maybe I don't... But enought about that... How about you and I sneaking away now, and talking in your room?" He suggests and shrugs.
"If we sneaks away now... We don't have to help with the cleaning..." he adds.
The bear stares at him while clearing the throat.
Pina scoffs, when he doesn't gets any answer right away.
"You need to make up your mind before the curtain call... In any moment, and we won't be able to sneak away..." he points out, and starts stroking the fingers on Riz' furry arm where the shirt isn't covering. 'Cause the sleeves are rolled up.
Riz shudders over the touch.
"... Alright then-..." he says.
"Let's do it... Maybe no one would see you sneaking into my room...Since most animals are here now"
Pina grins.
"Perfect~"

***

Despite the beds were larger in the room where Riz sleeps, Pina could barely sit upright while straddling his boyfriend.
During the intimate moment, they made sure the curtain to the bed would be close.
Not like Pina would have any problem with being seen naked in front Riz' roommates.
Public sex is actually very hot.
He can still remember one of the first times where he had sex with Riz.
It was backstage, just about a half hour before the rest of the drama club would show up.
Suddenly one animal came, much earlier than expected.
Of course Riz and he made a sound. Which made the animal to ask 'who is there?'.
And when Pina heard Louis' voice, he started cumming. And that was the hardest he ever came... Only cause it was excited to get almost caught.
So no-... He wouldn't mind if Riz' roommates found them in the middle of the sex act.

Riz strokes the hands on Pina's hips.
His herbivore boyfriend is amazing.
Only about a few moments ago, he could feel the start of a headache.
But now-... Even without honey, it disappeared.
It's like Pina is the honey who smoothly makes him feeling a lot better.

Pina exhales through the nose when he makes a slightly jumpy movement forward. Causing Riz to grunt moaning.
The dall sheep smirks and leans forward where he teasingly strokes the hand on Riz' chest.
"It's funny you know-..."
Riz hums asking.
"... Despite you are the carnivore and I'm the herbivore... It's like I'm the predator here... And you are my sweet prey..." he adds and licks the lips.
"... Which would probably explain the hunger I feel-... When I'm looking at you... " Pina says and inhales.
"Seeing you drinking honey where it runs in the corners of your lips, causing you to lick your lips... It makes me crazy of hunger for you..." he adds with lust in the eyes while he stares down at Riz.

A while later, after a short moment of silence, Riz clears the throat.
"Then-... Eat me..." he says, and wouldn't mind if Pina actually killed him. Maybe Tem would forgive him then...
Pina chuckles.
"Oh~.... I will~" he smirks and starts rubbing a slightly faster, where he sometimes makes thrusting movements by lifting the backside, and then sitting swiftly down where the dick thrust upward.
Hos boyfriend underneath him, starts twitching while groaning with panting sounds.

Few minutes later the door gets opened while two bears are talking with each others.
"Oh?-... Riz? Are you already back? I thought... "One of the bears starts saying until a groan made him silent.
It didn't took long time, before they awkwardly walked out again and closed the door.

When Pina heard how the door closed, and how the footsteps departed, he started laughing while Riz was blushing.
Even though he is still upset over how close Legoshi and Riz seem, he is filled with pure joy now.
Maybe he should find another way to separate Legoshi and Riz... Such a shame Bill wasn't the tiger he says he is...
Perhaps Legoshi would at least getting kicked out from school since he started a fight in front herbivores?!
Yeah-... Maybe that could happen... Then that stupid wolf wouldn't be around Riz anymore...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

68.3K 2.4K 15
❝ What are you talking about? I've always been a nice person! ❞ ❝We all know that's bullshit ❞ It's painfully obvious-the way he looks at Kenma, the...
4.2K 167 11
You didn't intend to get hit by a car that night. Even less did you intend to wake up in another reality, where beasts are the apex predators. You ha...
32K 1.1K 8
Bon x Rin fanfiction. After years of unrequited love Bon and Rin finally confess their feeling for each other. Setting- 2 years after the end.(thoug...
King's Guard Av kara

Allmän skönlitteratur

2.9M 115K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...