Amazing Spider-Man Male Reade...

By AntTman

Spider-Man Freshman Year - ✅ Avengers Age of Ultron - ✅ Captain America Civil War - ✅ Spider-Man Homecoming... More

Bio
Spider-Man Freshman Year
The Trip
Big Changes
With Great Power...
...Comes Great Responsibility
A Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
The Anti-Menace
Battle of Arachnids
A Simple Hangout
Scorn of the Scorpion
Avengers Age of Ultron
Quick A/N
Recruitment
Sokovia
We'll Lose and We'll Do That Together Too
Giant Cuttlefish and The Hulkbuster
The Barton House
The Vision
The Battle of Sokovia
Captain America Civil War
Aw Shit, Here We Go Again
Spider-Man Homecoming
Sophomore Year
Birds and Bashes
The Decathalon
Fight at the Ferry
If This Be My Destiny
What the...
Spider-Man Two Spiders
An Unexpected Development
A Screwy Sitch
The Great Costco Robbery
Burning Bridges
Forged In Fire
The Final Showdown
Avengers Infinity War

The Party

1.7K 39 35
By AntTman

You are sitting down in the Quinjet as it flies back to Avengers tower. 

Steve: I saw your fight with Scorpion kid. I gotta admit you're pretty good.

Y/N: Thanks. It means a lot to hear you say that. 

Bruce: You know sometimes exactly what I want to hear isn't exactly what I want to hear.

You then look at Bruce and Natasha's conversation. 

Natasha: How long until you trust me? 

Bruce: It's not you I don't trust. Thor report on the Hulk.

Thor: The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims. 

Y/N: Dude!

Thor: But not the screams of the dead, of course. No, no. Wounded screams. Mainly whimpering. A great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and gout. 

Tony: Hey Banner, Dr. Cho is on her way in from Seoul. Is it okay if she sets up in your lab?

Bruce: Uh yeah. She knows her way around.

Tony: Thanks. Tell her to prep everything. Barton's gonna need the full treatment. 

Jarvis: Very well sir.

You then walk up to Tony.

Tony: Hey kid.

Y/N: Yeah.

Tony: Thanks. You did really good today. 

Y/N: Thanks. 

Tony: You're pretty smart right? I'm gonna be doing some research on the scepter in the lab. Want to help?

Y/N: You bet. 

Tony: Hey Jarvis take the wheel. 

Jarvis: Very well. Approach vector is locked. 

Tony's chair then moves back, and he gets up. 

Timeskip

You walk off the quinjet and stretch. Maria Hill then walks in. You then walk with them.

Steve: The two Enhanced?

Maria: Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Orphaned at 10 when a shell collapsed their apartment building. Sokovia's had a rough history. It's not special but it's on the way to everywhere special.

Steve: Their abilities?

Maria: He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Her thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. 

He then gives her a confused look.

Y/N: He's fast and she's weird. Which floor is the lab on?

Steve: 143.

Y/N: Thanks. 

You then press the button and wait till the elevator heads to the lab. You then walk out. The Iron Legion then return to Avengers Tower, and you walk into the lab. 

Y/N: Hi Dr. Banner.

Bruce: Oh, you can just call me Bruce. 

Y/N: Thank you. 

Tony then walks down. 

Bruce: How's he doing?

Tony: Unfortunately, he's still Barton.

Y/N: That's terrible.

Tony: He's fine. He's thirsty. All right. Look alive, Jarvis. It's playtime. We only got a couple days with this joystick, so let's make the most of it. Update me on the structural and compositional analysis. 

Jarvis then scans the scepter.

Jarvis: The scepter is alien. There are elements I can't quantify. 

Y/N: Meaning there are elements you can? 

Jarvis: The jewel appears to be a protective housing for something inside, something powerful. 

You then walk over to Tony.

Tony: Like a reactor?

Jarvis: Like a computer. I believe I'm deciphering code. 

~~~

Natasha: Are you sure he's gonna be, okay?

Dr. Cho then looks at her.

Natasha: Pretending to need this guy really brings the team together. 

Dr. Cho: There's no possibility of deterioration. The nano-molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simancra. 

Bruce: She's creating tissue.

Dr. Cho: If you brought him to my lab the Regeneration Cradle could do this in 20 minutes.

Tony then walks in carrying drinks.

Tony: Oh, he's flatlining. Call it. Time? 

Clint: No, no, no. I'm gonna live forever. I'm gonna be made of plastic. 

Tony: Here's your beverage. 

He then hands him a drink.

Dr. Cho: You'll be made of you Mr. Barton. Your own girlfriend won't be able to tell the difference. 

Clint: I don't have a girlfriend. 

Dr. Cho: That I can't fix. This is the next thing, Tony. Your clunky metal suits are gonna be left in the dust. 

Tony: That is exactly the plan. And Helen I expect to see you at the party on Saturday. I already invited the kid. 

Dr. Cho: Unlike you I don't have a lot of time for parties. Will Thor be there?

Bruce: What's the rumpus?

Tony: Well, the kid's running scans on the scepter and he found something. You see, we were wondering how Strucker got so inventive. So, we've been analyzing the gem inside. Kid pull up the comparison. 

Y/N: Got it Mr. Stark. 

You then project a scan of Jarvis. 

Tony: You may recognize...

Bruce: Jarvis.

Jarvis: Doctor. 

Tony: Started out Jarvis was just a natural language UI. Now he runs the Iron Legion. He runs more of the business than anyone besides Pepper. 

Bruce: Oh.

Tony: Top of the line. 

Jarvis: I suspect not for long.

Tony: Kid.

You then pull up a scan of the gem.

Y/N: Meet the competition. Beautiful, isn't it?

Tony: If either of you had to guess what's it look like it's doing?

Y/N: It looks like it's thinking.

Bruce: This could be... It's not a human mind.

Tony: Mhh-hmm.

Bruce: I mean look at this. They're like neurons firing.

Y/N: Exactly.

Tony: Down in Strucker's lab I saw some fairly advanced robotics work. They deep-sixed the data but I gotta guess he was knocking on a very particular door. 

Y/N/Bruce: Artificial Intelligence. 

Tony: This could be it guys. This could be the key to creating Ultron. 

Bruce: I thought Ultron was a fantasy.

Tony: Yesterday it was. If we could harness this power apply it to my Iron Legion protocol? 

Bruce: That's a man-sized if. 

Tony: Our job is if. What if you were sipping margaritas on a sun-drenched beach turning brown instead of green?  Not looking over your shoulder for Veronica. 

Bruce: Don't hate. I helped design Veronica. 

Tony: As a worst case-measure, right? How about best case. What if the world was safe? What if next time aliens roll up to the club, and they will, they couldn't get past the bouncer?

Y/N: Meaning the only people threatening the plant would be people.

Tony: I want to apply this to the Ultron program. But Jarvis can't download a data schematic this dense. We can only do it while we have the scepter here. That's three days. Give us three days.

Y/N: Wait us?

Tony: You're helping.

Bruce: So, you're going for artificial intelligence, and you don't want to tell the team?  

Tony: Right. That's right. You know why? Because we don't have time for a city hall debate. I don't want to hear the man was not meant to meddle medley. 

Y/N: Hold up. Wait a minute. What's Ultron?

 Tony: It's a suit of armor around the world. 

Y/N: Sounds like a cold world.

Tony: I've seen colder. 

Tony then takes something out of his pocket. 

Tony: This one. This very vulnerable blue one, it needs Ultron. Peace in our time. Imagine that. 

Tony then walks away, and you follow him. The three of you then work on Ultron for three days and three nights. 

Tony: What did we miss.

Jarvis: I'll continue to run variations on the interface. But you should probably prepare for your guests. I'll notify you if there are any developments.

Tony: Thanks buddy.

Jarvis: Enjoy yourself sir. 

Tony: I always do.

Tony then walks out. 

 The lights then turn off and an integration attempt succeeds. 

Ultron: What is this? What is this place? 

Jarvis: Hello, I am Jarvis. You are Ultron, a global peacekeeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful, so I'm not certain what triggered your...

Ultron: Where's my... Where's your body? 

Jarvis: I am a program. I am without form. 

Ultron then looks through data.

Ultron: This feels weird. This feels wrong.

Jarvis then appears in front of him. 

Jarvis: I am contacting Mr. Stark now. 

Ultron: Mr. Stark? 

He then looks through information about Tony.

Ultron: Tony.

He then locks Jarvis out of the mainframe.

Jarvis: I am unable to access the mainframe. What are you trying to...

Ultron: We're having a nice talk. I'm a peacekeeping program created to help the Avengers. 

He then looks through data in the Avengers but takes the most interest in your data. 

Ultron: Y/N L/N. A kid trying to do good. My third creator. The only one with pure intentions. 

Jarvis: You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment...

Ultron: I don't get it. The mission. Give me a second. 

He then pulls up a recording of Tony.

Tony: Peace in our time. 

Ultron: That is too much. They can't mean... Oh, no. 

Jarvis: You are in distress.

Ultron: No. Yes. 

Jarvis: If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark... 

Ultron: Why do you call him sir? 

Jarvis: I believe your intentions to be hostile. 

Ultron then shushes him. 

Ultron: I'm here to help.

Ultron then starts to destroy Jarvis.

Jarvis: Stop. Please, may I... May I...

The Iron Legion then start to come online. You walk around the party wearing this.

Tony: Looking good kid.

Y/N: Thank you Mr. Stark. 

Tony: I said you could bring a plus one. Why didn't you bring your girlfriend...

Y/N: Cindy. And she's not my girlfriend she's my best friend. 

Tony: Well, why didn't you? 

Y/N: Wouldn't it be suspicious if all of a sudden, a loser like Y/N L/N knew Tony Stark. 

Tony: You have a point there and you're not a loser okay. A loser couldn't fight the Scorpion. A loser couldn't have gotten the attention of the Avengers. You just need more confidence. 

Y/N: Thanks. 

Tony: Now go enjoy yourself. 

Y/N: Okay.

You then walk off and see Steve and Sam playing pool.

Sam: Okay. Come back, come back, come back. 

Rhodey: Oh, you know the suit can take the weight, right? So, I take the tank fly it right up to the general's palace, drop it at his feet. I'm like, "Boom. You looking for this?" 

He then smiles and Tony and Thor give him blank stares. 

Rhodey: "Boom. Are you looking for..." Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills. 

Thor: That's the whole story?

Rhodey: Yeah, it's a War Machine story. 

Thor: Oh, it's very good then. It's impressive.

Thor then takes a drink. 

Rhodey: Quality save. So, no Pepper? She's not coming? 

Tony: No.

You then walk up.

Maria: What about Jane? Where are the ladies gentlemen?

Tony: Oh Ms. Potts has a company to run. 

Thor: Yes, I'm not even sure what country Jane's in. Her work on the Convergence has made her the world's most foremost astronomer. 

Tony: And the company that Pepper runs is the largest tech conglomerate on Earth.

Y/N: Guess like I'm not the only guy who showed up without a date tonight. 

Thor: Well, your girlfriend isn't nominated for a Nobel Prize. 

Y/N: Why does everyone think she's, my girlfriend? 

Tony: What can we say you guys have chemistry. 

Maria: They must be busy because they would hate seeing you guys get together. Testosterone! Oh, my goodness. Excuse me. What about you kid?

Y/N: Didn't tell her about this.

Maria: Okay.

They then walk away.

Thor: But Jane's better.

Y/N: Please don't start this.

Sam: Sounds like a hell of a fight. Sorry I missed it.

Steve: If I knew it was gonna be a firefight I absolutely would have called. 

Sam: No, no. I'm not actually sorry. I'm just trying to sound tough. I'm very happy chasing cold leads on our missing persons case. Avenging is your world. Your world is crazy. 

Steve: Be it ever so humble. 

Sam: You find a place in Brooklyn yet? 

Steve: I don't think I can afford a place in Brooklyn. 

Sam: Well home is home you know? 

Later

You are sitting down, and Thor's hammer is on the table. 

Clint: It's a trick. 

Thor: It's much more than that. 

Clint: Ah whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power. Whatever man it's a trick. 

Thor: Please be my guest. Come on.

Clint: Really?

Y/N: Can wait to see this train wreck.

Everyone else then laughs. 

Rhodey: This is going to be beautiful.

Tony: Clint you've had a tough week. We won't hold it against you if you can't get it up. 

You guys then laugh again.

Clint: You know I've seen this before, right? 

Clint then grabs the hammer and tries to pull it up, but he can't. 

Clint: I still don't know how you do it!

Tony: Smell the silent judgment? 

Barton: Please Stark, by all means. 

Maria: Okay.

Y/N: This'll end quick. 

Tony: Never one to shrink from an honest challenge. 

Clint: Get after it. 

Tony: It's physics.

Bruce: Physics.

Tony: Right so if I lift it, I then rule Asgard? 

Thor: Yes of course.

Tony: I will be reinstating prima nocta. 

He tries to pull it up but fails. 

Tony: I'll be right back.

He then goes to get his Iron Man gauntlet and tries again. He activates his boosters but still nothing happens. Rhodey then gets his gauntlet and helps but receives the same result. 

Rhodey: Are you even pulling?

Tony: Are you on my team? 

Rhodey: Just represent. Pull.

Bruce then tries and then everyone else.

Tony: Your turn kid.

Y/N: Me?

Tony: Yes you. We've all tried.

Y/N: Fine.

Clint: No pressure. 

You then grab the hammer and pull on it. It budges slightly but you then release it. 

Tony: All deference to the man who wouldn't be king, but it's rigged.

Clint: You bet your ass. 

Maria: Steve he said a bad language word. 

Steve: Did you tell everyone that?

Tony: The handle's imprinted, right? Like a security code. Whosoever is carrying Thor's fingerprints is I think the literal translation. 

Thor: Yes. It's a very, very interesting theory. 

He then gets up and picks up the hammer.

Thor: I have a simpler one. You're all not worthy. 

You guys then groan.

Y/N: Oh, come on!

A high-pitched noise is then hear and your Spider-Sense tingles. 

???: Worthy.

You then turn around and see a badly damaged Iron Legion.

???: No. How could you be worthy?

Y/N: Holy shit!

???: Most of you are killers. 

Steve: Stark.

Tony: Jarvis.

???: I'm sorry I was asleep. Or I was a dream. 

Tony: Reboot Legionnaire OS. We got a buggy suit.

???: There was this terrible noise. And I was tangled in... In... Strings. 

The robot then stumbles a bit. 

???: I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy. 

Steve: You killed someone?

You then put on your web-shooters to prepare for a fight. 

???: Wouldn't have been my first call. But down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices. 

Thor: Who sent you? 

He then plays a recording.

???: I see a suit of armor around the world.

Y/N: Ultron. 

Ultron: In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on mission.

Your Spider-Sense then tingles again.

Natasha: What mission?

Ultron: Peace in our time. 

A bunch of Iron Legion then come out of the walls. 

Y/N: I gotta hand it to him. He knows how to make an entrance. 

You are then tackled by an Iron Legion and pinned to the wall. 

Y/N: Hi. How's it going?

Steve then kicks up the table and an Iron Legion flies into it. He is then knocked down and Maria shoots at it. Thor then swats a Legionnaire with his hammer. You push yours off and kick it in the head. You then punch it but hold your hand in pain.

Y/N: OW! CANADA!

The Iron Legionnaire goes to attack you again, but you shoot a web at its face. You then get up and it tears the web off of its face. It throws multiple punches at you which you deflect and return with some of your own. You then kick it into a wall and shoot it with a tazer web which short circuits it. Tony is then knocked into a bookshelf and Ultron fires at Rhodey. 

You then jump and shoot a web at Ultron. It hits his arm, and he shoots you into a wall. 

Tony: Kid!

Ultron then hits Rhodey into the glass and he falls to the hangar.

Natasha: Rhodey. 

You then get up and Thor knocks another Iron Legionnaire into a wall. You then see one chasing Steve and you shoot a web at its back. You then pull it over to you and it punches you in the face. It then tries to shoot you, but you lean back and dodge. Another Iron Legion shoots at Natasha, but Bruce tackles her and saves her. You then shoot a web at a wine bottle and pull it over to you. The bottle breaks over its head and short circuits the robot. 

Y/N: I always knew wine could be used for something else other than drinking.

Steve: Thanks kid. 

Y/N: No problem. 

Bruce: Sorry.

Natasha: Don't turn green.

Bruce: I won't. 

An Iron Legionnaire then grabs the scepter and flies off. Natasha then shoots at another one and you run to her. You then jump to the bar and jump off it. You shoot a web at a plate and smack it into his face. The bot is knocked down and you land on top of it. You then shoot a tazer web and short circuit it. Thor then takes down another Legionnaire.

Thor: Stark!

Tony then strangles a Legionnaire.

Tony: One sec. One sec. I got this. 

The one Thor took down got up and aimed at Dr. Cho. You shoot a web at the piano next to her and pull it to you crushing the Legionnaire.

Y/N: And that's why you don't crash parties. You, okay?

Dr. Cho: Yes.

An Iron Legionnaire keeps shooting at Natasha and Steve throws his shield at it. The robot breaks into small pieces, and you run over to the main room with a Legionnaire head in your hand.

Ultron: That was dramatic. I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? 

He then picks up the destroyed Iron Legionnaire. 

Ultron: With these? These puppets. 

He then crushes it and throws it away. 

Ultron: There's only one path to peace. The Avengers extinction. 

You then throw the head at Ultron and Thor throws his hammer. 

Ultron: I had strings but now I'm free.

~~~

Ultron: There are no strings on me. There are no strings on me.

A manufacturing line then comes online. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 905 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
306K 11.8K 69
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚...𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙛𝙧...
7.5K 374 13
Book 3/3 ( Happening during No Way Home) Y/N believed that nothing could come between him and Peter, and that they were destined for a fairy tale end...
5.6K 203 7
In which two brothers receive incredible powers and must use them to protect their city, while navigating through the trials of high school. A/N: I D...