My idea for a Mario+Rabbids S...

Door SonicBfbbro25

What if we got Sonic+Rabbids instead of Mario+Rabbids?Would people completely disregard it as Sonic's coffin... Meer

ok hear me out.
Some gameplay things
The other stuff

Conclusions

56 2 3
Door SonicBfbbro25

You may wonder why Sonic and outside of it being my favorite thing,Mario and Sonic have been important to each other for a very long time.

Fans of both franchises have been waiting for an adventure crossover game, but all we got were olympic spin-offs and Smash Bros.

If we can't get a platformer,we might have to settle for an RPG, and I think that Davide Soliani and the rest of the Mario+Rabbids team can make that happen.

Plus, Ubisoft and SEGA have worked together with Yakuza DLC for Tom Cancy's Rainbow Six Siege existing.

I know what I said in the different parts sound like more of a new game than a DLC expansion, but why not make it a new game that's cheaper than both Mario+Rabbids games.

I'd call it Mario+Rabbids & Sonic as a reference to Sonic & Knuckles and the & Knuckles meme.

Speaking of Sonic & Knuckles, maybe since the switch uses cartridges then we could bring back lock on technology and if you lock on Sparks of Hope with & Sonic then Sonic could be playable in Sparks of Hope,and if you lock on with any other game then you would be treated with a remake of a no way screen with a new remix of the Sonic 3 continue theme with Rabbid Tails,Sonic,Mario,and Edge in the exact same order as Tails,Sonic,Knuckles,and Eggman respectively(Probably not though since the cartridges might be too small lol.)

A Sonic crossover DLC in a Mario game would make so much money that they might have to make an actual game that is not a Rabbids one,thank you for reading and make it happen for the third game.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
267K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး