𝙿𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴│𝙻𝙸𝙻 𝚃𝙹�...

By itsahotgirlsummerr

ɴᴏᴜɴ: ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘᴀᴄɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇʟᴀʏ, ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ, ᴏʀ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴏʀ... More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟔
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟒𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟎
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟏
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟐
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟑
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟒
ANNOUNCEMENT
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟓
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟕
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟖
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟗
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔𝟎
THANK Y'ALL🥺💕

𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟓𝟔

912 49 91
By itsahotgirlsummerr

Tione Jayden Merritt
Brooklyn, New York
Saturday September 19th

"Yo, whatchu mean you messed up?" I questioned with a mug "Nigga you bugging."

I noticed everybody in the room started staring at me, most probably trynna hear what was going on so I started to make my way out of the room while they all called my name but I ignored them.

"You cheated on her in Miami?" I scrunched my face up

"Ion even remember that shit, my ass was crossfaded and shawty sending my girl the video two weeks later." he sighed

"Yeah, you fucked up." I shook my head. "She coming to the hospital too, so she gon' see you and spazz on yo ass."

"Ion know bruh, she ain't spoken to me since yesterday. I think she choosing not to waste her energy."

"Well she fuckin should, you wrong as hell. And wasn't y'all good at Gigi party?" I asked, even more confused

"She told me she wasn't trynna cause no scene. We didn't even drive there together." he huffed

"Ight, explain the shit to me when you get here cause this all too much for me to understand nigga." I said

"Ight. Don't tell nobody 'bout this shit yet though"

"I gotchu. Drive safe, yo." I said before hanging up and slipping my phone back in my pocket then walking back in the hospital room seeing Isis with her vlogging camera in her hand.

She was recording the labor and delivery video but didn't want anybody posting Kaizen's face on the internet and I agreed with her because niggas is weird these days.

"What happened?" Xo asked as soon as I walked in

"Nun, this nigga just needed sum." I shrugged and I could feel Isis staring at me but I wasn't trynna make eye contact with her because if I did she'd know I was lying.

Deciding to change the topic since everyone was looking at me all skeptically, "Whatchu want as yo push gift bae?"

"Wasn't the maybach my push gift?" She furrowed her eyebrows "That was more than enough"

"Nah," I laughed "The maybach was yo lil baby shower gift."

"Lil?" She dramatically asked while looking in the camera.

"Mama quit playing and tell me what you want." I chuckled while making my self more comfortable in this chair. Shut was irritating but the entire couch section was full plus I wanted to be beside Isis.

"Ouu, I'm trynna get like you 'boa." She went on.

"Isis you annoying." I laughed along with her. "Forreal mama."

"I don't think you should get anything else. That maybach expensive as fu- I mean hell."

"I'a get you sum." I smirked to myself knowing I was about to go through her twitter likes and see the shit she like like I always do.

"Knowing you it's gone be all big, extra and dramatic." She shook her head

"You deserve it though, pushed out my son and shit." I smiled

Seconds later, Imani walked in holding Sevyn's car seat, only specific people could come up here because we gave the hospital a list of names.

"Hey friend, ouu look at that outfit." Isis hyped her up as soon as she saw her.

"Hey miss mamas, hey y'all" She then waved to everyone in the room and we all responded.

She placed his car seat on the floor and then bent down to unbuckle him and he was smiling and laughing as usual, Sevyn really the happiest baby I know.

"Aww, my nephew look so cute." Xo cooed, reaching for Wooda and he went to her before she started making faces at him and all he did was giggle.

I noticed Imani had shades on so I couldn't really see her eyes.

"Congratulations to the both of y'all," She smiled while placing a gift bag and flowers on the table everyone had put theirs. "This boy got Tjay entire face."

"Exactly, what I tell you mama?" I laughed at isis who was mugging the hell out of me and that shit made it ten times funnier.

"Boy bye, I hope when my son grow into his looks forreal he look like me." She smacked her teeth, "Yo ass gone be sick."

"Yeah, we'll see." I chuckled and immediately Kaizen started crying, causing Wooda to look around so fast.

His face looked so funny to me right now that I burst out laughing and started recording him, "Look at this nigaa, boutta shit his pants and shit." I laudhed while trying to catch my breath before Wooda noticed Kaizen who was now in Isis arms.

He noticed I was laughing at him so the pout on his face turned into a mug and that just made me laugh even harder because Sevyn really a funny ass lil nigga and he don't know it.

"Why you making that face Wooda?" I laughed while zooming in on his face.

"Stop bullying my baby Tjay" Xo said, trying to hide her laugh to because one thing about Sevyn, if everybody laughing at him he gon' start crying.

"Ight wooda," I chuckled, putting my phone down once he was about to start crying. "I'm sorry big boy, c'mere." I said while reaching for him and he came to me with a pout still on his face.

"Look, that's yo cousin. Say hi" I said while pointing at Kaizen and all he did was tighten his grip on me and shake his head with a whine. "Youn' wanna say hi?"

Everybody in here was tired as hell waiting on there discharge papers, both my little sisters and Brooklyn fell asleep while Jr was on his phone. My momma and auntie was just talking to Imani and shit while Isis fed Kaizen.

"Imani, you didn't come with Bubba?" Xo furrowed her eyebrows

"Bubba finna come in his car, he had stuff to do so we couldn't ride together." She said, clearly lying

"He told me he finne be here soon." I told Xo, cause it looked like she was boutta ask some crazy ass shit.

Imani Makhia White
Brooklyn, New York
Saturday September 19th

I honestly felt bad for lying to Bubba's family about the situation between him and I but I haven't even processed the situation entirely for me to fully know what to do. I mean, we have a whole son together so this ain't nun where I can just cut him off and move on with my life because we brought a human along to this shit.

When I found out last week, I bawled my eyes out for days straight, even though I had to pull through for my son that shit was like damn...I told you my experience with cheaters in the past and you STILL went ahead and did the same thing, I'm honestly just drained, mentally, physically and emotionally. 

When I saw that video in my dm and kicked him out, I didn't speak to him the entire week up until Gigi birthday and even after that we didn't have a chance to sit down and have a real conversation about it.

The more I thought about this, the faster I zoned out and all I could think about was that night I found out and he still tried to lie.

Flashback

"Imani, can you hurry up baby?" Bubba called out from the living room. I just put Sevyn down to sleep and we were about to watch a movie together.

"Hold up, I'm getting us snacks." I responded before picking out our favorites from the pantry and walking back to the living room.

"You need your hair braided baby." I chuckled seeing him slouched on the couch with his hand in his grey sweat shorts and a white vest on.

"You gon' braid it for me?" He smirked, pulling me towards him

"You out yo damn mind." I shook my head before sitting in his lap. "Wait bae, pause it. I forgot my phone" 

He smacked his lips but paused it anyways before I went to the kitchen and quickly grabbed my phone off the counter, seeing it buzz continuously in my hand with notifications from instagram.

Once I clicked on one of the notifications, my heart dropped seeing what it said.

niyahchanel_

Hey boo.

Bubba and I had so much fun last week😩Tell him I want more of that😍
8:42pm

Our man taste goooddd. I figured you'd want to watch😘.
8:43 pm

2 attachments 

When I clicked the attachments this girl was indeed recording herself giving Bubba head, in a car at that. He had on an outfit that he wore in Miami and I knew that because he posted pictures that day, he said he was tired and couldn't FT because he wanted to go to sleep. 

The second attachment was a video of them making out, tongue and all while they both had hella hickeys on them.

"Bubba!" I yelled and he walked in the kitchen with his brows furrowed and his vest off.

"Whatchu yelling fa? Wooda sleep." he responded

"Ion give a fuck bout any of that. What did you do in Miami? And don't lie to me." I sternly said.

"Whatchu mean what did I do? I was working bae." he lied

"You really boutta stand here and lie to my fucking- y'know what, fuck all this. I'm done witchu." I shook my head leaving the kitchen and heading to the room. I'm not wasting any of my energy on shit like that. Just when I was finally in a stage in my life when I was happy, the fuck ups just never stop.

"Imani, I ain't fuck her I promise." He came behind me, pulling the suitcase out of my hands "I'm sorry baby, please don't leave me."

"Oh my son and I ain't going no fucking where," I mugged him "You boutta get yo ass up outta here."

"Imani c'mon man, I ain't mean to do that shit, I swear I was so fucked up. Let me make it up to you bae, you can't fucking leave me man." He sighed

"Bubba get your hands off me before I get mad." I said trying to hold my composure but he was pissing me off even more.

"Imani I'a do any fucking thing baby, please gimme one more chance ma." He begged and I stopped responding at this point zipping up the suitcase and taking it downstairs as he followed me

"Get the fuck before I call my brother on you, on my granny you finna piss me off." I snapped

"Can I atleast say bye to my son first, 'fore you just kick me out." He sighed, running a hand down his face. I noticed he grabbed a hoodie out of his closet and threw it on because he was no longer shirtless.

"Sevyn is sleep and you know that. Now bye." I retorted before shutting the door and locking it in his face  before letting the tears slowly fall.

Oops...

Thoughts on the new book cover??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 360 19
𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝! 𝐀𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞.♡ 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞�...
12.9K 146 29
" 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭... " 𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐁𝐓𝐂||𝐉𝐀𝐍 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 Im always editing the cover so get used...
7.7K 238 41
𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝑰 𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒖 𝒇𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆
11.2K 407 12
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'