Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

By Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... More

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Chapter - 18 - Nightmare
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.

4.2K 165 82
By Hadanuke

<< Rimuru POV >>

After I got interrogated by some dude with huge scars n his head I was led to a lost children shelter. Apparently I was lead to a division that had the highest missing children record. Like seriously, A child a week. I was baffled at how high that was. I was honestly suspecting that someone had a hand in that. But I'll have to wait and see for that. I was lead into a pretty big building by a guard which I think was a kind dude. When we got to the front door he opened it and we headed inside. Then we went up to a woman in a white coat, presumably a doctor

Guard : "Yo. I brought another one."

Female doctor : "Again? That's like the 10th one this week. Honestly." She bellowed at the guard and the sighing. The she turned her head towards me.

Female doctor : "And what's your name little girl."

This made my pride as a man at heart hurt. Then I said slowly trying to be a little innocent boy.

Rimuru : " I am a boy. And... my name is.... Rimuru. " I did not say my last name since I didn't think it was important and if someone found out that I am from a clan that no-one ever heard of I might get kidnapped. Which I mean I can deal with pretty easy but I would like to still save myself the hassle.

Female doctor : "A boy huh? Well, that's gonna confuse the staff. Anyway I'll show you to your room now, please come with me little Rimuru." She than said nonchalantly and lent me a hand which I take and follow her.

As I'm looking around I see that a lot of children have it pretty bad. Some have even lost limbs. There is also a division for the sick but no-one is obviously allowed to go there besides the staff. 

I was led to the upper floors of the building. My room was all the way in the back. The doctor unlocked the door and led me to the room. It was pretty basic. A bed closet a desk a mirror a sink a shower. The establishment was going for efficiency when they made this building and I can see why. It is pretty packed with patients right now. Unfortunately I can't do anything about it because the only healing method I have is in Living Ice that I can only heal myself with. It does not work on others. This division also aimed for everyone to become ninja in order to get rid of them as soon as the ninjas could afford to go and buy a new house for themselves.

Female Doctor : " Here is where you'll be staying. I know it's not much but you'll have to bear until you can afford your own place."

Rimuru : " Thank you.. Miss.."

Female Doctor : " Shizune is fine. "

I then make a little smile to thank her.

Rimuru : " Thank you Shizune-san! " I said with a warm smile.

Shizune then proceeded to blush heavily and turn around in embarrassment.

Shizune : ( WHAT!! HOW COULD THIS BOY HAVE SUCH A CUTE SMILE!? HIS SMILE IS A DEADLY WEAPON!!)

After a few seconds of Shizune blushing she turned around to face me and said. 

Shizune : " Feel free to make yourself at home. But be careful. Children seem to go missing quite often around here, we have not been able to catch the culprit"

To this I responded with an OK and headed to my room for some relaxing. A few hours later a guard came to my room and opened the door to tell me something.

Guard : " Yo. It's dinner time. Since it's your first time ill escort you there."

Rimuru : "Ok." I gave a very short response.

We headed out of the shelter. It seems that the dining room is somewhere else. No wonder children go missing. with such a long road there anyone has enough time to just kidnap a child. I also hate the look the guard has been sometimes giving me. A look of pure lust. I honestly wanted to kill him on the spot. But I have to be a good boy and not cause trouble just because someone looked at me funny.

Once we got there I booked it straight into the dining room not wanting to be near that creep anymore. The food there was alright. Nowhere near Shuna in a million years but it was at least better than most school canteens back at earth.

When I was leaving I had sensed something. Sure enough that bug I had planted on the creep using my chakra just detected him going highspeed somewhere with a child. It didn't seem he was going to a hospital OR the shelter. I knew where this was gonna go so before I set out I asked Shizune who was standing guard at the dining hall.

Rimuru : " Miss Shizune? " I asked sounding really worried and scared.

Shizune of course immediately picked up on this.

Shizune : " What's wrong Rimuru? " She asked worried.

Rimuru : "Please.. follow me." I asked her.

Shizune then nodded.

Shizune : " Right." She then turned to a nearby guard. "HEY!! I'M GOING TO CHECK UP ON SOMETHING. PLEASE TAKE UP MY GUARD."

Guard : " Right!"

I then had led Shizune to the place that creep took the girl. Sure enough it was his goddamn apartment. I then went up to his floor with Shizune and then opened the door.

<< Creep POV >

My name is Raraka Arui. My clan ability is doppelganger. I can make a perfect copy of anyone for a certain period of time. I had not actually mentioned this ability to anyone, since it would ruin my "fun".

Raraka : ( HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ) He then laugh inside his mind making a maniacal smile on the outside.

Right now I'm escorting a god damn lusty demon! This blue haired girl is just soo god damn hot!

I can't be the only one who lust over little children right? I mean look at them. So innocent. So naïve. I just wan to corrupt every single one of them.

This girl probably doesn't even know what sex is. Once she is done with her meal I'll have fun with her. I might keep her forever. Now THAT is an idea.

.

.

.

Raraka : ( ITS BEEN 4 HOURS!! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!! ) yelled in anger in his mind.

Then he saw another little girl going away from the dining hall.

Fine. I'll just take her instead to relieve my pent up stress this blue haired bitch has given me.

He then walked up to the little girl who had blonde hair. and yellow eyes. Looked like to be 9 yeas old.

Raraka : "Hey little girl." he smile at the girl hiding his creepy side as much as he can to not scare her into running and screaming.

Girl : " Hello. Do you need something mister? " she said oblivious to the threat before her.

Raraka : " Could you come with me for a bit I need to show you something."

Girl : " I'm tired mister, can we meaby do this tomorrow?" she asked looking tired.

However this irritated the man an he then got closer.

Raraka : " C'mon. It will only be a minute I promise." 

The girl then stood her ground and exclaimed.

Girl : " I'm sorry but the doctors and other guard had told me to never go anywhere else other than the shelter after dinner."

The man then threw away his smile. The girl instantly became wary of the man that looked like he was about to do something to her.

Raraka : ( Fuck it. I had enough playing coy. You're now mine little lamb.)

In an instant he then grabbed the little girls mouth and then grabbed her by the wait and used the bodyflicker technique to escape the scene.

Raraka :( OH! I almost forgot to leave her clone behind. It would be weird if she suddenly had gone missing while I was supposed to be escorting someone here.)

He then materialized a clone of the girl and had given her orders to return to the shelter and act like the girl until further notice.

The man had carried the girl far. To the outskirts of the village where his house stood. He then went up to his room and had thrown the little girl on his bead and instantly tied her up with military grade string that he ninja normally used.

Girl : " P-p-please..... stop....." she said with tears in her kidnaper's eyes as she noticed the lustful gaze he gave her.

Raraka : "Oh no no  no no no.... I'm gonna have fun with you until I'm satisficed." His mouth had made a disgusting grin, the corners of his lips almost reaching his eyes..

He then slowly made his way towards the little girl. The girl had reacted with trying to kick the guy, but to a trained Jonin these meant just a useless struggle. he caught both her legs. The girl then gasped. Raraka's grin widened. He then sat on the bed still holding the girl's legs in the air. He then put the girl's legs between his and then just stared at the girl.

Raraka : "And now for the preparations." he said while grinning.

Girl : " NO ... PLEASE....STOP!!!!" She cried.

Raraka : " It's useless little lamb. No-one will hear you. Or come to your rescue. You are mine now." he said then raised his hand.

His hand then made its into the girl's shirt.

Girl : "NOOOOOO!!!!" She cried even more.

Then Raraka put his hand right in her pants but before he could reach "it" The door opened.

Raraka then turned his head panicked. Then he saw a girl with long silver-blue hair. He took a look at the girl's face, then her eyes. What he saw was enough to give him nightmares. He saw a pair of golden eyes that seemingly belong to the gods. piercing through his mortal body, staring right into his soul. He could not avert his eyes for a few seconds, until he heard a load shout that had rage mixed in.

??? : "RARAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In that instant Raraka turned his head towards the direction of the scream. He recognized the woman.

Raraka: ( SHIT! ITS SHIZUNE! HOW THE HELL DID SHE FIND ME! I HAVE TO ESCAPE! )

That moment Raraka instantly jumped off the bed and headed for the window, smashing it as he jumped through it.

Shizune : " I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS!! " She yelled as she immediately follow him through the broken window frame.

Raraka : (SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!! I HAVE TO GET AWAY! ) he thought

Raraka then made his way through the alleyway, between the building, trying to shake off Shizune. Shizune had however followed him wherever he went. This made Raraka feel in despair. He then got an idea.

Raraka : (There is a main hub not far form here. At this time of night it should be pretty full. I'll lose her in the crowd.)

Raraka then made his way to the plaza. Shizune followed right behind trying to catch him.

Raraka had disappeared in the crowd of people.

Shizune : "SHIT! I LOST HIM!" she yelled out loud in anger. The onlookers were confused but the sudden outburst.

.

.

.

.

.

<< Rimuru POV >>

Poor girl. I should have been faster. It seems I was too late. The bastard already begun. The girl probably gonna be traumatized.

Rimuru : ( Hey. Ciel?)

<< Yes master? >>

Rimuru : ( Could you please ease this girl's trauma. Access her soul and make her feel safe and comfort. This is my fault for not stopping it sooner.)

<< Understood master. >>

Rimuru then had walked up to the bed that the girl had been tied to, made a dagger out of ice and cut the wires that bound her. After that he hugged her to comfort her.

Rimuru : "I'm sorry." I said sad.

The girl had continued to cry, but the tears were slowly reducing, until they stopped. She had felt Rimuru's compassion and kindness. her souls itself had calmed down and was experiencing warmth that not even a mother could provide for her precious children. The girl had felt real happiness, making her almost forget the past hour. She then started to cry again. But the tear she shed were tears of joy. Rimuru then gently patted her on the back. Sneaking his chakra on to the girl's back like he did with her rapist. To make sure she could make it to the shelter safely alone.

Rimuru : " Are you ok now?" Rimuru asked the girl, his voice full of care.

Girl : "Y-Yes.." she replied through the tears.

Rimuru : " Please I want you to make it back to the shelter. And don't worry, no matter what happens nothing will harm you anymore." Rimuru said with absolute honesty.

The girl had also felt Rimuru's honesty through the soul corridor Ciel had made to comfort the girl.

Girl : "Alright..." She said full of determination believing Rimuru's words to the letter. Because she had felt it in her soul. That no matter what. She will be safe.

The girl then had ran out of the house full speed to the shelter, not wasting a single second.

Rimuru then had stood up form the bed and walked to the center of the room turning his body in the direction of the broken window.

Rimuru : (You know what to do Ciel.) Rimuru said sternly. With demonic fury welling up from within him, while closing his eyes. He then slowly rose his hand to his chest making a handsign. His smile grew into a maniacal grin, on the edge of being down right sadistic.

<< Yes Master. >>

Rimuru the shot his eyelids open. His eyes now crimson red, without a shred of kindness or remorse.

<< Release. >>

.

.

.

.

<</ The Plaza \>>

<< 3rd POV >>

The criminal had successfully escaped into the crowd. Shizune then stood in the middle of it having lost him. She then let a loud scream.

Shizune : "SHIT! I LOST HIM!"

A few seconds after the crowd had panicked and seemed to run away from one location. Shizune had caught on to this and gave chase to the location. There she saw Raraka screaming out in horror. Jerking his head in all directions while both of his hands are trying to reach something on his back. Raraka was turning desperately trying to get something off him. Then Shizune had seen it.

Shizune : ( Is he trying to reach for that blood red ice? How did it get there? I was seeing his back the entire run but had not seen that on him. )

Then the sky had turned into the black void. Making everyone present uneasy except for the man that was screaming out in pain. Then the moon had turned blood red. At that same moment the crimson red ice that had rested in the criminals back had started to grow exponentially. It had grown into a shape of an ominous, demonic looking cross. Spikes dug into the man's flesh carrying him on the cross. Blood had flown out. Screams of agony had filled the sky that had become the infinite void.

Shizune : (WHAT THE HE-) before she could finish that sentence in her head. Even louder scream of total horror, fear, despair, agony rang out. 

Shizune then after looking around hearing the scream instantly turned her head towards it.

What she saw almost traumatized her. She saw Raraka getting his limbs slowly get torn from his body by the spikes. She covered her mouth, to not scream upon this brutal scene. 

A squad of Leaf Jonin had rushed to the scene after sensing a high density of chakra in the plaza. But even they had frozen in fear at the sight before them.

The man on the cross had continued to scream as hard as his lungs could allow. Not drawing his final breath. A pair of demonic wings had formed on the back of the cross and spread into the air. As they did, light red colored snowflakes had started to fall to the ground, getting illuminated by the blood red moon. The screaming of the punished mad had stopped, he fell unconscious. After a few minutes of staring the leaf Jonin had steeled their resolve and started to clear the area of citizens and placed this area under investigation.

The girl that had been running as fast as she could had also witnessed the sight from afar. But The expression she wore was one of satisfaction. She then continued to run.

.

.

.

.

Some time had passed. The sun was up.  Shizune had left to find her teacher, Tsunade one of the three legendary sannin. After she had tried to sleep, but could not.

Shizune then had entered a bar that she just knew she would who she was looking for. After looking around she saw her teacher passed out drunk. The owner had probably let her sleep there. Shizune then had went up to her and slapped her in the head.

Shizune : "TSUNADE-SAMA!"

Tsunade had woken up after being both hit and yelled at, her eyes still half asleep.

Tsunade : " Owwww. Why did you hit me Shizune. You don't normally hit me li-" Her expression then turned into a chocked one as she saw her student clearly troubled and possibly even traumatized.

Tsunade : "Shizune, please sit down." she asked her student gently

Shizune then had sat down across Tsunade with a tired expression, looking down at her feet.

Tsunade : (Something bad must had happened. It takes a lot for her to get like this. Clearly this is not some rant about me either. Otherwise she would have started yelling about it without even sitting down.)

Tsunade : " What happened."

Shizune then signed and explained what had transpired yesterday.

.

.

.

Tsunade : "Wow, that's horrible. I mean he was a super scumbag, even bigger then we knew but."

Shizune : " What I had thought was... That it was the work of god. A wrath of god. The man could not even die. He still probably lives due to the ice stopping his blood loss. It was truly brutal. A work of a complete demon." Shizune's voice then started to tremble more and more as she continued. Noticing this Tsunade had stood up and quickly took a seat next to her student to comfort her.

Shizune then had suddenly fallen asleep in Tsunade's embrace. This had shocked Tsunade. She then carried Shizune to the hospital.

.

.

.

.

A few hours had passes after Shizune was laid to rest in her hospital bed.

Tsunade had waited on a chair next to Shizune, waiting for her to wake up. 

Shizune had opened her eyes, relaxed. She then sat up on the bed. Tsunade seeing this had rushed to her.

Tsunade : "Shizune! Are you alright!?" she said looking worried about her student who a few hours ago had passed out in her embrace.

Shizune :" Yeah. I'm fine. I feel as if the stress from yesterday had just faded into nothing. I feel completely relax now. As if nothing happened. I think I can move on."

Tsunade was shocked at her student's reply.

Tsunade : (That's impossible. She looked like she was about to have a trauma seizure. And now She is telling me she is completely fine? Well, she does seem like isn't lying either. Her body is really relaxed I can see that. But what did bring such a change? Honestly it's a miracle. I had feared that she would develop a trauma or a phobia that would prevent her in pursuing medicine like she had before. That would be the worst case but. It seems that the best case scenario actually happened. I'm so happy for her that she is able to fight through this. )

Tsunade : " That's great to hear Shizune."

Tsunade then set next to Shizune giving her another hug to comfort her. Shizune had returned the hug as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 876 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...
47.4K 1.7K 16
Rimuru was bored after many years he fought Yuuki .. the only Thing he was doing was Paperwork , he never changed his neutral relationship with every...
35.9K 697 13
It been 100 year since rimuru defeated yuki and evolved into a true God ,with nothing more left to do all he does is paperwork. Then he decided to tr...
49.9K 1.6K 10
After many Years of the Defeat of Yuuki , Rimuru Tempest the strongest Deity in the whole Multiverse accepted a Summoning into another World . Will...