𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹π€πƒπ˜ | πŠπˆππ† 𝐕...

Galing kay woobackbabyyyyy1

"π˜πŽπ” π†πŽπ' π…πˆπ— πŒπ„ π’πŽ 𝐈 𝐂𝐀' 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀' 𝐅𝐀' π˜πŽπ”?" this is a LOVE story, cus ima lover... Higit pa

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 π‹πˆπ’π“
𝟎:𝟎𝟏
𝟎:𝟎𝟐
𝟎:πŸŽπŸ‘
𝟎:πŸŽπŸ’
𝟎:πŸŽπŸ“
𝟎:πŸŽπŸ”
𝟎:πŸŽπŸ•
𝟎:πŸŽπŸ–
𝟎:𝟏𝟎
𝟎:𝟏𝟏
𝟎:𝟏𝟐
𝟎:πŸπŸ‘
𝟎:πŸπŸ’
𝟎:πŸπŸ“
𝟎:πŸπŸ”
𝟎:πŸπŸ•
𝟎:πŸπŸ–
𝟎:πŸπŸ—
𝟎:𝟐𝟎
𝟎:𝟐𝟏
𝟎:𝟐𝟐
𝟎:πŸπŸ‘
𝟎:πŸπŸ’
𝟎:πŸπŸ“
𝟎:πŸπŸ”
𝟎:πŸπŸ•
𝟎:πŸπŸ–
𝟎:πŸπŸ—
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸŽ
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ‘
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ’
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ“
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ”
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ•
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ–
𝟎:πŸ‘πŸ—
𝟎:πŸ’πŸŽ
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ‘
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ’
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ“
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ”
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ•
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ–
𝟎:πŸ’πŸ—
𝟎:πŸ“πŸŽ
𝟎:πŸ“πŸ
𝟎:πŸ“πŸ (𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ”π†π„)
𝟎:πŸ“πŸ‘ (𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ”π†π„)
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

𝟎:πŸŽπŸ—

38K 1.4K 2.4K
Galing kay woobackbabyyyyy1

𝐃𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟑:𝟓𝟒𝐏𝐌

"You're outside?" Dakota answered the phone, not even giving Von a chance to greet her.

Over time, which was only three days, it seemed like Von had grew some type of attachment to Dakota, which confused her slightly. He always wanted to be around her, like a clingy friend. But she went along with it, being as though she also liked his company.

"Ion know watchu thought this was, but it ain't that gang. Hollon." He spoke briefly before hanging up the phone, causing Dakota to roll her eyes at his dramatics.

Less than three seconds later, her phone began to ring once again. "Hey, Dayvon! It's so nice to hear from you, seriously! How are you?!"

He let out a deep laugh, also making Dakota smile. "See, that won't hard. I'm outside doe, ma. Yo ass juh' betta' be ready too, 'cause I den gave yo ass 'bout fo' hours."

"Yeah yeah, I'm done. I'm tying my other sneaker right now." She told him.

She then rushed to her dresser, in nothing but a pair of panties and a bra, quickly spraying her Dove cucumber deodorant under her arms.

"Hurry up, bro."

Dakota smacked her lips, pulling her outfit from her drawers and placing it on the bed.

"I'm tryna get my mother fuckin' self together, I can't even get my mother fuckin' self together!" She mocked, rolling her eyes.

Instead of spending her four hours wisely, she just decided to rewatch 90210 for the third time, not actually getting up until a hour ago.

"Dakota." He briefly spoke while she re-applied lotion to her legs.

"Dayvon?" She questioned back before a lightbulb went off in her head "Oh that's so cute! Both of our names literally have six letters, not to mention they both start with a 'D'. Niggas wanna be me so bad." She laughed as she pulled on a black sleeveless top.

He sucked his teeth while he mugged his phone slightly. "Dakota."

"Why do you keep saying my name? Finna change it." She muttered, looking in her body mirror to make sure the top sat right on her.

She rushed to put on a tan colored mini skirt, pulling it up her legs and buttoning it once she heard his car door close.

"Let me up real quick, I feel like you lyin' bout bein' done foe'."

Her eyes widened, making her rush to put on some jewelry which consisted of a pair of diamond studs, a silver bracelet, a ring, and a small necklace.

"I mean okay, but I was about to leave out forreal forreal." She lied, slipping on some Tory Burch sandals.

Being ready on time was never in her vocabulary.

She slid up on her phone, taking her to her home screen where she tapped on the app that was connected to the buzzer at the front door. She pressed the button, granting him access to enter through the lobby.

Leaving her phone in her bedroom, she exited the room and went into her beauty room to get a cute head scarf from her hair drawer to avoid fixing her hair all the way.

By the time she heard the obnoxious knocks on her front door, she had already applied her YSL perfume, as well as a few coats of clear lip gloss.

Grabbing a red detailed cheetah print Dior bag from her closet, she finally made her way to the door, opening it slightly.

"You been done?" Von looked her up and down, returning his eyes to her face with his lips pursed together.

Dakota stepped back, taking a good glance at him. He wore a white Gucci t-shirt along with light blue Amiri jeans and air forces on his feet.

She jokingly sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, laughing internally when his face softened from the mug.

"Yeah I been done. You look good lil zaddy, lemme get a kiss."

He smirked back at her, putting his hand on her lower back to pull her closer as he used his other hand to grip her chin and bring them face to face. Dakota's eyes widened slightly but nonetheless, she attempted to keep her cool on the outside

"You got sandals on, girl. I thought you was tying yo otha' shoe." He spoke close enough to her lips so she could feel his breath, softly pushing her back when he was done.

She busted out laughing, maneuvering around him to grab her house keys. "Boy please. At least I got ready quickly. C'mon DayDay."

He smacked his lips while he watched her close and lock her door, then following her to the elevator. Looking her up and down, he smiled at her outfit, loving how girly she was.

"Stop callin' me dat shit. You look pretty doe, that kiss offa' still onna table?"

Pressing the lobby button on the elevator, the doors closed and she bought her attention back to Dayvon.

"Uhn uh, I was joking boo. Where are we going?" She questioned, smiling when he unexpectedly grabbed her hand as soon as the elevator doors opened.

"Mind yo' bidness. Why you got that shit on yo head? You goin' bald ain't it?" He joked making her smack her lips as they walked through the lobby.

Just then, the receptionist that happened to be very fond of Dakota caught a glimpse of her, choosing to speak to her like she always did.

"Looking good, as always, Dakota! Is that hubby?"

Dakota smiled back at her, shaking her head slightly. "Thank you, Trish! And no, never. I like my men with hairlines!"

He smacked his lips, dropping her hand from his hold while she breathlessly laughed, walking quickly to keep up with him. Once she reached him, she wrapped both of her arms around his, leaning her head on him.

"I'm joking bro, don't come for me and I won't come for you." She laughed as he removed his arm from her grip.

"Ima end up shootin' you inna mouth if youn learn how ta' talk to a nigga like me."

He opened the passenger door for her once they reached the car, waiting for her to get settled in before he closed it and walked around to the other side.

Settling into his seat, he pushed to start his Rolls Royce, instantly being met with the screen in his car lighting up.

"You wouldn't shoot me in my mouth. You love talking to me." She shrugged, watching him put the .5 lens on the camera and taking a photo of his shirt, shoes, feet, and car all in one.

Posting the photo on his story, he locked his phone, putting it in the cup holder afterwards. "Yeah, aight. Ima juh' find me anotha' shorty ta' talk to."

Now it was Dakota's turn for her face to drop and his turn to smile.

"Is that how you feel about me forreal? Damn." She pouted, turning her body around so her back was turned to him.

He smacked his lips using both of his hands to turn her body back forward. He then leaned over, pulling the seatbelt across her body because he knew she would do it anyway.

"I was playin' witchu, Kota. You irreplaceableee!" He sung off key making her finally crack a smile.

He smiled at her smile, grabbing her face to place a kiss on her left cheek. "Mhm, keep smilin'. I luh dat shit."

She turned her face towards the window again, this time blushing way more intensely at this point. He was getting to her, seriously.

"Aw yeah, dis fa you, pretty girl." He said as he picked up a large stack of rubber banded twenties that sat on the middle console, placing it into her lap.

"Vo- what is this for?" She frowned, attempting to put the money back into his hands. She felt so overwhelmed from all of the compliments and sweet gestures he was doing towards her, she seriously felt like she could explode.

He smacked his lips and put the money back in her lap. "This just fa' bein' pretty. Fa bein' you." He shrugged while he put his car in reverse, backing out of his parking space.

"Thank you. You're so sweet, and be tryna act so tough." She laughed, leaning over in her seat to return the kiss on the cheek gesture.

He smiled brightly, starting towards their destination.

"This tough shit ain't no act, mama. Act like you know."

He snaked his right hand to grip her bare thigh, relaxing his hand on her thigh afterwards. Meanwhile his other hand loosely wrapped around the steering wheel as he cruised through the afternoon traffic.

He briefly looked down at his phone, playing 'Poetic Justice' by Kendrick Lamar, letting the tune sound throughout the car.

Meanwhile the smile never left Dakota's face while she rung the group chat that included her, Maleah, and Devyn.

"Kotaaa, you look pretty mama!" Maleah grinned, being the first person to join the call.

Devyn joined next, smiling widely once she saw Dakota's face glowing from the sun. "So pretty, girl you belong in a galleryyyy!" She sung, earning a laugh from Dakota.

"Thank y'all! My babies forreal but guess what?!" She smiled excitedly as Von raised his eyebrow and looked at her, before looking back at the road.

"What?"

"I got me a sugar daddyyy!"

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟒:𝟒𝟔𝐏𝐌

𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐯𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐦𝐝𝐚𝐨 52 minutes ago
————————————————————

𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐟𝐤𝐨𝐤𝐨 26 minutes ago
—————————— ——————————

"I'll be damned if I let you get some chicken tenders. Is that the typa guy you are?" Dakota frowned as he locked his phone, giving her all of his attention.

"How you tellin' me what I ca' eat? You tweakin' folks." He spoke with a slight smile, licking over his bottom lip and bringing it to rest in between his rows of teeth, staring at Dakota's sun kissed skin.

"That's giving basic. You're basic?" She questioned as she skimmed through the menu, already having what she would order for them in mind.

He had ended up taking her to a nice outdoor restaurant that he randomly looked up on Google. He just wanted to take her somewhere nice because she deserved it.

"Man ian no basic nigga, my tastebuds basic as hell doe. So if them muhfuckas want chicken tenda's at erry restaurant, that's what they gone get." He shrugged.

"You tryn' rock paper shoot 'bout it?"

Leaning forward in her seat, she formed a fist and pushed it towards the middle of the table. "Best outta one, whoever wins orders for us."

He nodded with a grin, knowing he was going to win because he had a strong feeling that she would pick scissors. She just looked like the type.

"Aight c'mon." He formed a fist as well, but placing his on the palm of his hand.

"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!"

Dayvon threw out a rock, seeing that Dakota actually threw out scissors as he expected. "You so predictable, on foenem." He laughed, seeing her look at him with a salty face.

Dakota nodded with a tight smile, turning it into a real one once the middle aged white waitress came to their table, holding a notepad in her left hand and a pen in the right.

"Hi! Welcome to Haven's! Can I get you two started with something to drink?" She chirped with a smile.

"Fasho, get lil mama a raspberry lemonade? And ima take a sprite." He ordered, ignoring her mug as he glanced back down at the menu.

The girl wrote down what she heard on her notepad, then looking back at them. "Great! Are you two also ready to order?"

"Hell yeah, get me and ha some chicken tenda's wit' sum fries. Ketchup and barbecue sauce too. This one right hea' luh gettin' chicken tendas erry whea' we go." He laughed lowly while Dakota's mouth dropped.

"It's a classic, is that all?" The waitress chuckled.

He nodded his head at her. "Fasho, 'preciate chu."

Dakota waited for the lady to walk away before she kicked Von in his shin, under the table. "Why would you get me that? You take me to a nice restaurant, with a nice view, with my nice outfit, for me to eat chicken tenders? I should beat your ass!"

He doubled over and clutched his stomach, laughing extremely hard that he started to feel pain in his abdomen.

She kicked him twice more and this time he gradually stopped laughing, bringing his hand to cover his nose while his face twisted up.

"Man hell naw, Koko. You gon' have ta' keep dem legs down, ma. I almost thought we was sittin' in King Crab a'sum. Yo shit twam!" He joked.

Dakota's jaw dropped once again, this time wider than before.

"That's your upper lip, honey. 'Cause we can go to the bathroom right now, and you can put your face all innit. I promise you won't smell the slightest bit of seafood." She shrugged and he smirked.

"Shit, c'mon."

Waving him off, she pulled out her phone and went to the instagram camera to record herself. He watched her closely, just admiring her face.

"You so pretty, Ko. Who you look like, yo mama?" He questioned, laughing at her blushing face.

Locking her phone, she placed it down on the side of her, looking back at Von.

"Yeah, that's twinny! My daddy ain't put in no work at all, I could tell." She shrugged and he laughed.

"Whea' he at?" He asked her, instantly regretting it once her demeanor changed. Her once happy smile turned into a sad frown.

"Ian mea-"

Shaking her head, she forced a smile back onto her face. "It's okay, he passed when I was seventeen. I don't really like to talk about him that much though. Who do you look like?"

"Shit, muhfuckas say I look juh' like ma pops, I think I look like boffum." He shrugged.

"Show me a pic?"

Without saying another word, he searched through his phone, finding photos of his parents.

While he was searching, the waitress came and placed two plates on the table along with drinks, in which they thanked her for.

Finally finding the pictures, he slid the phone over to Dakota before picking up a chicken tender and dipping it in ketchup, rather than barbecue sauce.

"That's your dad? Whew chileee. God blessed him. Look at his jawline!" Dakota gushed over the picture of the man that held a slight smirk with a red cap on his head.

He paused his eating, mugging her. "You doin' too much. Slide to the next picture, gang."

She hesitated to touch the phone, looking at him questioningly. "If I scroll, I'm not gonna see no ass pics or pussy pics, right?"

"Man go to da next pic."

She swiped right, being met with a photo of a brown skinned woman that looked no older than thirty years old. She resembled Von slightly, but not as much as him and his dad.

"This your sister?" She questioned, eyes widening once he shook his head.

"My mama, gang."

She gasped lowly, looking at her in awe. "She's so pretty. Her and your dad make literally a fire ass couple."

"Me and you do too. Ain't that right, Koko?" He asked, cracking a smirk once he saw her face become flustered.

The more they got to know each other, the more he saw the effect he had on her, which was a major one. It was fun for him to see her reactions to his words.

"All of a sudden, these chicken tenders look delicious!"

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝟔, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟓𝐏𝐌

"Kota, getcho key out so I ca' unlock da' doe fa you. Yeen een dat tired fa real, you jus' lazy." He spoke as he held Dakota bridal style while they stood in front of her door.

After eating at the restaurant, he ended up taking her to an empty lot that he knew of, and they parked up and talked about any and everything, also watching the sunset.

Smiling slightly, she tapped his arm so he could let her down, immediately yawning after. "Why walk when I can get carried?"

She got the key out of her purse, and walking in once she unlocked the door to with Von right on her tail.

Yawning again, she put her keys on the hook, walking towards her room so she could start getting ready to sleep.

"You staying here tonight?" She questioned him while she put her purse in her closet, as well as her shoes. She silently hoped that he said yes.

"Nah, I got sumn ta' handle. Ima push up witchu' tomorrow tho. Das cool witchu, pretty girl?" He asked and her heart felt like it dropped to her toes.

She nodded, letting him embrace her into a hug. "I had fun witchu, ma. Gimme some."

He turned his right cheek to her, letting her peck his cheek twice. He wanted a kiss on the lips so bad, but he was moving at her pace.

He pulled away, pecking her forehead first, then following it with one kiss on each cheek.

"Ima call yo ass tomorrow."

They said goodbye to each other and then he started to make his way out of her condo.

Once he got on the elevator, he fixed the Amiri pants on his waist so he could temporarily relive the pain of his hardened member that pressed against his pants.

Hearing the elevator ding, he started to scroll down his contact list, feigning for some type of release that he didn't want to handle himself.

Clicking on the contact name that read 'Chinx', he rested the phone between his ear and his shoulder as he walked towards his car.

Chinx was a bottle girl that he met at one of the many clubs he had to host at. He liked her because she knew her place and knew how to work her mouth, as well as her lady parts.

She was considered a stallion, standing at five feet and eight inches. She had beautiful chocolate skin that glowed no matter the time of day. She was a bit on the thicker side, with a pudge in her stomach but a fat ass and thighs to match.

He smirked once he heard the phone ring only once, then hearing her smooth voice on the other end of the phone. "Hello, Von? You okay, daddy?"

Her voice and personality also kind of resembled Dakota's, which was the main reason why he chose her contact, rather than the other heap of females he had in his phone.

"I'm chillin. Whea you at tho, shordy?"

He heard slight shuffling on her end, then hearing her walk down her steps. "I'm at home. Not gonna lie, I was about to start touching myself before you called. You wanna come help me instead?"

Biting on his bottom lip, he pushed to start his car, backing out of the parking space. "Im on ma' way, ma."

"The door is unlocked for you."

He hung up the phone, throwing it in his cup holder. The fifteen minute drive, according to the GPS, only took him about six minutes.

He sloppily parked his car in her driveway, not forgetting to lock his doors behind him.

Getting to her front door, he twisted the knob and let himself in, then locking the door behind him. He quickly slipped his forces off, leaving them by the front door.

He walked up the steps by twos, walking into her room where he saw her naked body laying on the bed with her legs wide open and two fingers plunged inside of herself.

Fluttering her eyes opened, she removed her fingers from her opening, cleaning them off with her tongue while keeping eye contact with him.

She got off of the bed, walking over to him and taking no time to pull his jeans along with his boxers off, watching as he stepped out of them.

She then led him towards the bed, allowing him to lay down so she could ride him. Knowing how he operated, she reached over and grabbed a XL Magnum condom, sliding it down his dick.

When he was visibly comfortable, staring at her with low, lust filled eyes, she positioned herself on top of him, her thick thighs on either side of him, and slowly slid down his throbbing length.

"Fuckkk." He groaned, hearing her lowly whimper. Resting his hands on her waist, he started to help her go up and down on him while he threw his head back and closed his eyes.

Though it kind of seemed wrong, he let his imagination run wild as he visualized Dakota bouncing up and down on him.

She had been the reason that his dick had been hard since he picked her up hours ago. She had just as much as an effect on him, as he had on her.

Chinx leaned back, letting her hands rest on his thighs as she moved her body at a medium pace, enjoying the pleasure that he always made her feel.

He lowly grunted under his breath once Chinx moaned, sounding exactly like Dakota which fed further into his imagination.

"You got it, Chinx? You ca' handle daddy dick on yo own, can't chu?" He smirked, removing his hands from her waist and bringing them up to grope her titties instead.

She brought one of his hands to her neck, moaning loudly once he tightened his grip around it. "I-I got it, daddy."

She leaned forward so her titties were in his face, using his chest to stable her as she began to swiftly move on his length, making sure she reached the base each time she went down.

"Mhm, just like that. You got it, pretty girl." He coached, more so imagining that he was saying it to Dakota since he had been calling her that all day.

Moaning at the way he spoke to her, so she thought, she reached back, gripping his balls in her left hand.

His stomach immediately tightened at the gesture, causing him to start thrusting his hips up harshly, purposely jabbing at her spot.

Using his free hand, he started to rub circles on her clit, already knowing that she was about to cum.

"I'm cumming. Fuckkkk!" She yelped while he tightened his grip on her neck, releasing his semen into the latex condom.

He continued to thrust upwards, prolonging his release as he breathed heavily.

Gradually stopping his movements, she leaned down on his chest, wrapping her arms around him and burying her face into his neck.

A wave of guilt instantly washed over him, while his mind automatically travelled back to Dakota.

Though she wasn't his girlfriend, he felt bad that he spent the whole day with her, probably heightened her feelings for him, and then left her to be with another female.

He shook his head at himself, running his hand down his face while Chinx's breathing steadied, indicating that she was sleeping.

"Damn."

———————————

𝐄𝐋 𝐎𝐇 𝐄𝐋

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 + 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓😵‍💫

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

430K 12.4K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš–πšŠ πš”πš’πš•πš•πšŽπš› πš‹πšžπš 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ, 𝙸 πšŒπšŠπšπšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš πšŽπš– 𝙸 πš“πšžπšœπš πš–πš’πšπš‘πš πš”πš’πš•πš• πšŽπš–." PSA: READ AT...
46.4K 1.9K 28
"𝖨 π—€π—ˆπ—π—π–Ί 𝗁𝖺𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‡'𝗍 π—ƒπ—Žπ–½π—€π–Ύ 𝗆𝖾."
44K 2.4K 20
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯ 𝔑𝔬 𝔲𝔰 π”­π”žπ”―π”±" THIS SERIES IS A TRILOGY. BE SURE TO ADD BOOK...