𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙀𝙊𝙉 | 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙆𝙊...

By taekookk130

Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised him... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Author's note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Author's note
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Last Part
Award

Chapter Two

2K 116 160
By taekookk130

No one's pov,

After 30 minute Yoongi came with a file.

"Here are the all documents about that motherfucker" Yoongi said while handling a file to Mr. Jeon.

"Ohh so we guessed right. Is that Minhyung??" Mr. Jeon gritted his teeth.

"Yeahh, the number is one of a bodyguard of that monkey face" Yoongi said.

Hoseok came there.

"I verified about that boy, he was saying the truth" Hoseok said while keep an eye on Yoongi.

"Tell one of our spy to keep an eye on him" Mr. Jeon ordered.

Hoseok nodded and left.

Time skip at night.

Mr. Jeon, Mr. Jung and Mr. Min went to their house oops sorry mansion.

"Jin hyungieee~" The mafia turned into a cute baby as soon as he entered in the mansion.
"
Don't shout. I am not died okay" Jin said while rolling his eyes.

*Where is Namjooniee hyung??" The cute mafia asked.

"I don't know and don't ask me anything about him?" Jin glared at The mafia.

"Ohh what did he break again?" Mr. Jeonn asked being done with his Namjoon hyung.

"MY FAVORITE FLOWER VASE. THAT DONKEY STUPID MAN" Jin started his rap.

Yoongi left with done face.

"Hyung hyung calm down, I will buy you a new vase okay??" Mr. Jeon said.

"Jinja??" Jin said being excited to get a new vase.

"Yess hyungiee"

"Ohhh you are so sweet my baby" Jin said  pinching his cheeks.

Mr. Jeon smiled.

"BUT HOW DARE HE TO BREAK MY VASE~~~" Jin suddenly shouted out.

Mr .Jeon and hoseok ran to their room.

End of no one's pov.

Author's pov,

Let them freshen up till then I introduce them to you.

Kim Seokjin ,27 years old, was a very kind, sweet, handsome man. He was a motherly figure to them. He was the eldest one. He had been married to Namjoon for 2 years now. He loved Namjoon so much. And loved his all brothers. He was the Owner of a cafe which is called "The Pink" . The cafe was full of pink colour things.

Kim Namjoon, a 26 years old man, was a tall, handsome and kind person. He was the owner of the Kim Enterprise. The company had two owner, Namjoon and Mr. Kim. He had been married to Jin for 2 years. He was known as God of destruction cause he broke everything.

End of author's pov.

No one's pov,

After a while all came For dinner.

"Hyung We found the culprit" Mr. Jeon announced.

"Who?" A man asked gritting his teeth who was sitting just beside Mr. Jeon

"Minhyung" Hoseok announced.

"Now what?? We can't just kill him like that.." Namjoon said being knowing the fact that Minhyung was a powerful person.

"We have to make plans" Mr. Jeon said.

"Yess but what plan??" Namjoon asked being unaware.

Yoongi smirked.

___________________________________________

Time skip after a month.

Jin had been looking for some workers for his cafe. He had been taking interviews from many girls and boys but he didn't like them.

One day,

Two boys came for interview.

They entered in the cafe and asked a worker.

"We are here for the interview" A boy sai

"Go straight and then turn right" The worker replied.

"Thank you" They said and bowed and went where the worker told them to.

The duo knocked at Jin's office.

"Come in" Jin said.

They got into the office.

After a while.

"Wow, I was finding workers like you. You guys are so good. Btw I forget to ask your names" Jin said being happy.

"Kim Taehyung" One of the boys said.

"Park Jimin" Another said

"And myself Kim Seokjin. Congratulations guys you can join from tomorrow" Jin said with his polite smile.

"Thank you sir" They bowed at Jin.

"Don't call me Sir, you can call me Hyung" Jin smiled.

"Okay hyung" Vmin duo said and smiled back.

"You guys are so cute" Jin cooed at the duo.

"Thank you hyung" Tae said.

Vmin then left after giving their boxy and eye smiles.

End of no one's pov.

Author's pov,

Kim Taehyung, a 23 years old boy, was currently working at a cafe. He was a very kind,beautiful , sweet ,but a sassy boy too. His mother died and father married to an another woman. So, he lived with Jimin in his own apartment. They had shifted in that apartment 1 month ago. Jimin was his best friend.

Park Jimin, a 24 years old boy, was also worked at a cafe. He was a sweet,kind and also a flirty boy. He was an orphan. He lived with Taehyung.

End of Author's pov.

No one's pov,

Time skip

next day,

They came to cafe and started to work there. Jin was so impressed by their sincere and hard work.

Days passed like that. They were getting so close with Jin. Other workers were jealous of that duo because they just came one month ago and now they got so closed to the owner.

One day,

Jungkook, Yoongi and Jhope came to that cafe. They were talking about that Minhyung guy. Suddenly a boy came.

"Sir your orders.." Tae asked politely.

Kook looked at Tae and his jaw dropped. He was shamelessly looking at that boy.

Tae felt uncomfortable by that dark gaze on him.

"Umm. Excuse me sir, can you please order?" Tae shrugged off.

"I want to order you baby boy" Jungkook smirked.

"First of all I am not your baby boy and second I am not in that menu because I am too expensive to order" Taehyung sassed and left from there swinging his hips on air.

Kook smirked looking at the thick ass. " I want him" He said to himself.

Everyone was surprised by that action of Tae.

"Hyung!!" Hoseok called

Yonngi who was busy on his phone looked up at Jhope.

"Have you lost any brother??" Hoseok asked being curious.

Yoongi understood what he meant to say and rolled his eyes and again started to do what he was doing a while ago.

Tae came to Jimin.

"That stupid bunny face how dare he.." Tae was cursing at Jungkook.

"What happened Tae?" Jimin asked while preparing the dishes.

"That bunny face wants to order me" Tae said pointing towards Kook.

Jimin smirked.

"Let me handle that matter babe" Jimin said and left to the table where they were sitting.

"Excuse me ,sir" Jimin called.

When Yoongi looked up, Jimin's whole body stopped working. He stood still there.

Yoongi's heart also skipped a bit.

"What happened to him??" Hoseok whispered to kook but loud enough for Yoongi.

Kook gestured him that he didn't know.

Yoongi fake coughed.

"Umm three cold coffee and three cheesecake" Yoongi ordered.

Jimin came into his sense after hearing Yoongi's voice.

" Y.. Yess" Jimin shuttered.

Jimin cursed at himself internally for shuttering in front of Yoongi.

Jimin left from there not wanting to embarass himself more.

Yoongi still looked at Jimin's disappearing figure.

"Do you like him?" Hoseok asked rising hos eyebrows.

"Yess, and he will be mine soon" Yoongi said and smirked.

With Vmin ,

Tae was looking everything from the start. "Oh god jimina, do you like that cat??" Tae teased. "cat??? Don't call him cat" Jimin whined with a cute pout

"Ohh hoo looks like my pouty mochi is in love" Tae again teased. "Shut up Tae" Jimin shyly said. "Okay okay now make their orders" Tae said.

After 10 minutes their order was done.

"I won't go there" Jimin said suddenly.

"Why?" Tae frowned his eyebrows. "I shuttered in front of him" Jimin confessed.

"Wait What?? Did the flirty boy shuttered??" Tae teasingly said. "Shut up and go there" Jimin cutely glared at Tae.

Tae went there and placed the orders in front of them.

"Thank you baby boy" Jungkook smirked.

'Shut up" Tae rolled eyes and left from there.

___________________________________________
Hey yoo guys,

Please vote and comment.

Thank you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
526K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
87.8K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...