I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 47

223 3 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 47

    Under Alice's three-inch incorrupt tongue, Chi Yue finally accepted the big column dedicated to the hair salon, and successfully found its switch button at the bottom of the big column, and quickly closed it.

    But it has also attracted the attention of many people. In addition, Chi Yue and Alice are both celebrities now, so naturally many people are looking at this side.

    Chi Yue was not used to it, so she pulled Alice forward, Alice helped her hold the pillar, suddenly remembered something, and hurriedly grabbed her arm.

    "I came to see you today for something else," Alice said seriously.

    When Chi Yue heard this, her scalp tightened reflexively, and she said cautiously, "What's the matter, you said."

    Alice clicked her tongue, "Do you know about Chu Luan?"

    Chi Yue shook her head suspiciously. , "Major General Chu? What's wrong with him?"

    Thinking of something, she grabbed Alice and asked nervously, "What happened to Major General Chu?"

    Chu Luan's identity is special, even if there is a situation, the Federation The military will not announce it to the public in a short time, so Chi Yue is guessing whether Chu Luan was seriously injured, and Alice, as a noble, should be able to hear a thing or two.

    Seeing her worried, Alice burst out laughing, "It's alright, it's not a military matter, it's his private life!"

    Hearing this, Chi Yue not only did not relax, but his heart hung even higher. .

    "Private life? He... is in love?" Chi Yue asked tentatively.

    Alice waved her hand, "It's true on Zhinao, because Major General Chu liked and forwarded an online celebrity's news, so many gossip media are now suggesting that the two are related."

    "However, I think it's fake . "Yes," Alice apparently told Chi Yue as a joke, "I almost laughed out loud when I saw it, how can these media spread rumors like this."

    Chi Yue calmed down after hearing this, knowing that Alice was here to find her Tucao.

    She was a little curious about who Chu Luan had a scandal with, so she couldn't help but open her brain, and Nora next to her had obediently held her and offered it.

    Chi Yue looked directly over, and sure enough, he saw a big headline—the federal genius Major General Chu and a well-known internet celebrity actually did this!

    This title saw Chi Yue plugged in and didn't mention it in one breath.

    She continued to look down, and found that it was Miss Barbie, whom she had only seen yesterday.

    And what Chu Luan forwarded and liked were the two news about Chi Yue posted by Miss Barbie, and even Miss Barbie didn't pay attention.

    Several tabloid media added fuel to the rumors, and even boldly said that this was the publicity of Chu Luan and Barbie.

    After Chi Yue saw it clearly, she couldn't help laughing, knowing that these media must be talking nonsense, so she didn't watch it any further.

    But after all, not all the stars know the inside story. The two people involved in the scandal, one is a genius major general admired all over the world, and the other is a well-known internet celebrity who is famous all over the world.

    Needless to say, as soon as the names of the two people who have a large number of followers are put together, it is a bloody storm.

    Among them, Miss Barbie's fans are even better. Chu Luan's fans obviously haven't participated in this situation very much, and they can't quarrel with Barbie's fans.

    Chi Yue was amazed to see it, wondering how everyone could have so much to say.

    Barbie's company has issued a clarification announcement, and it was released at the first time. After all, although Major General Chu is very well-known, he is also a powerful figure. If it can be tied together to hype, it will naturally be very popular.

    But no one dared to hype Major General Chu so blatantly, and no one was stupid, they all knew that people from the military could not provoke them.

    But this announcement doesn't have much effect. Barbie also posted one, which is a little useful, but obviously it will take a few more days to pass.

    Alice said that the military had begun to suppress this matter. After all, it was purely a rumor and violated the rights and interests of Major General Chu, and Major General Chu was still fighting on the front line. If this happens later, it will cause dissatisfaction among the stars.

    Now we can only wait a few days for the stars to react slowly.

    Chi Yue thought about it, followed the instructions and registered an Interstellar account.

    She thought about it, and her name was: Chinese medicine Chiyue.

    Then, Chi Yue reposted the news that Chu Luan reposted and liked it.

    At first, no one noticed her inconspicuous dynamic, and was submerged in many dynamic.

    Until at night, Chu Luan, the account that didn't even have an avatar set up, suddenly left a message under the message forwarded by Chi Yue: Doctor Chi is amazing.

    This caused an uproar, and all the people who were still tearing up about Chu Luan and Barbie just now were distracted.

    "So, the person that Chu Luan commented on is actually Doctor Chi?"

    "Wow, Doctor Chi has opened an Interstellar account, it's too low-key, I haven't seen it at all."

    "Major General Chu should have nothing to do with Barbie, maybe someone else? I simply admire Dr. Chi's medical skills."

    "I also think that Major General Chu has no time to pay attention to Internet celebrities. He probably doesn't even know their names.

    " It's really boring to add some scandal to people."

    Several of the parties involved did not expect that things that were going to last for several days would be reversed like this.

    Chu Luan's account still followed the account of Chi Yue, a traditional Chinese medicine doctor, and Chi Yue was soon connected to each other.

    Seeing this, many netizens became more sure of their guesses, and some even slapped on the CPs of Major General Chu and Doctor Chi, and Major General Chu finally had his first batch of CP fans.

    If it weren't for the North Wolf, he would have liked to use his official account to follow CP fans.

    Chi Yue also returned to Major General Chu, and both of them became the only concern in each other's list, which made many CP fans even more outright, and they hit it!

    However, Chi Yue didn't know about it herself. After she sent away Nora, she started to analyze the situation of Raphael's grandmother's legs.

    Raphael's grandmother is also a soldier who has made outstanding contributions to the interstellar space, but due to an accident, she flew over to save a small child, causing her own leg injury, and can never stand up again.

    Fortunately, this officer is very strong and has always insisted on cooperating with the treatment, but after all, the injury is very serious, and his own condition has indeed been delayed, so the expected effect of the treatment is still difficult to say.     However, she now has plenty of time to study, because Rafael specially came to tell her that after consultation with her grandmother and the research of the leaders of the Galaxy Military Academy, she finally decided to use her grandmother's illness as a written test in the school celebration league. project.     Needless to say, it is naturally a competition for the medical department.     Chi Yue had been busy for a few days, and she received a letter from Miss Catherine, saying that the tumor on her neck had become smaller, and her body felt refreshed.     Chi Yue counted the days, and indeed it was almost time to start a knife, so she asked her to come over tomorrow.     Regarding the address of the Chinese medicine clinic, Chi Yue decided to set it on the Green Plant Planet. The Green Plant Planet is located at the southern end of the Federation Planet, about seven or eight planets away from the Federation Planet. It is not very remote, but it is definitely not next to the medical planet.     Chi Yue's plan is that the farther away from the medical planet, the better, on the one hand, taking into account the siphon effect of his peers.     On the other hand, because the treatment environment of the medical planet is already very morbid, Chi Yue really hopes that her clinic can be independent of this unified system, at least not to be monopolized by the largest hospital for how many medicines it catches.     Moreover, the green planet is very suitable for healing the body and mind. Chiyue has collected a lot of information on it on the brain. The scenery is beautiful, the ball is as its name suggests, the green plants cover a wide area, the air is very fresh, and the climate is like spring all year round. , it will not be too cold and too hot, and there are creeks and waterfalls, a proper paradise.

    It's just that apart from that, it doesn't have any other strengths, and the geographical location is not that good. It can only be said to be a mid-level level, so naturally it can't beat other planets, and it can only end up as a small tourist planet and a livable planet. The name of the planet.

    After listening to her idea, Lop Rabbit agreed, saying that it had been to the Green Planet, which was really good and suitable for healing.

    Chi Yue initially set the address of the clinic, and made an agreement with the local person in charge to check the specific situation in two days, and signed the contract.

    The next day, Miss Catherine and his father, Earl Hall, arrived on time.

    Chi Yue carefully observed Miss Catherine's situation and found that the effect was really quick. Although it still didn't go away, at least her complexion looked much better, and her external color became lighter.

    She nodded her hand, retracted her hand and said, "It's time for surgery."

    Catherine was both nervous and excited, and said to Chi Yue, "Doctor Chi, it will be that scumbag's engagement party in half a month, I, I can invite you to join us. Are you going?"

    Chi Yue was startled.

    The author has something to say:

    Major General Chu: After six months of hard work, we finally welcomed the first batch of CP fans~

    This chapter is a bit short, I am not very comfortable today, I can’t sit still, try to make more tomorrow, thank you for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 98.4K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
13.2K 184 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
68.4K 1.3K 26
"Why did you make me fall in love with you when you're about to leave for a mission you may not even come back from?" I exclaim, my throat burning as...
13.9K 257 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...