I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 41

232 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 41

    Earl Hall looked at her strangely, "What do you mean? She still sells tea? Do you know her too?"

    Chi Yue shook her head in a vicissitudes of life and sighed: "No, but this little guy who sounds like a tea seller Girls have the same purpose."

    "Then... why don't you call the police, you seem to have been deceived too badly."

    Chi Yue hesitated, then patted him on the shoulder sympathetically.

    "You mean, she's a liar?" Earl Hall said, but there was not much surprise on his face.

    Chi Yue nodded.

    Earl Hall had to laugh awkwardly, "Actually, I don't think it's right, but thinking about doing something good for Catherine, I really didn't want to give up a chance at that time."

    Chi Yue nodded understandingly, saying yes Catherine, who was standing on the side without saying a word, said, "Miss Catherine, take off the scarf first and let me take a look."

    Catherine looked at Earl Hall, and Earl Hall also looked at her encouragingly. Chi Yue's eyes were between the two. After turning around, he was acutely aware of something.

    She turned to Earl Hall and said, "Count, can you go to the waiting area outside the clinic and wait for a while? I want to have a consultation with Miss Catherine alone."

    Earl Hall looked at Catherine a little worriedly after hearing this . But nodded firmly to him, Earl Hall had no choice but to stop, turned around and followed Dr. Lothar out.

    There were only Catherine and Chi Yue left in the huge clinic. Dr. Rita was sent to a remote planet for guidance a month ago, which made Chi Yue clean for a while.

    Chi Yue smiled reassuringly at Catherine, "Can you take it off now?"

    She just watched Catherine always glance at Earl Hall, with a little anxiety and guilt, and she looked very uncomfortable.

    Sure enough, after Earl Hall went out, Miss Catherine no longer hesitated, she undid her scarf and took it off to reveal the neck below.

    Chi Yue took a closer look and frowned.

    Although she was mentally prepared, she still looked solemn when she saw the tumor on Miss Catherine's neck.

    No wonder Miss Catherine was so secretive about her hidden illness, and even caused a series of injuries to her later.

    I saw that there was really a tumor on Miss Catherine's neck, as big as a fist, and the color was red like a birthmark. It hung abruptly on Miss Catherine's fair skin. There is indeed something absurd and terrifying about a young woman.

    Miss Catherine lowered her head, as if she didn't dare to look up at Chi Yue's expression.

    Chi Yue was just stunned for a moment, then came back to her senses and said warmly, "Fortunately, it's much lighter than I thought."

    Miss Catherine suddenly raised her head to look at her, her expression filled with surprise.

    Chi Yue turned back, took the medical gloves, groped gently between her neck, and said casually: "I don't have to lie to you, I have indeed diagnosed and treated similar cases, but her disease is not in the neck, but in the Armpits, but I think your symptoms are similar."

    "Really?" Miss Catherine finally said her first words since entering the consulting room.

    Chi Yue nodded, "It's... a case from a long time ago. Later, she recovered and recovered very well."

    Miss Catherine was still a little suspicious, as if she was afraid that Chi Yue was bluffing her, she blinked defensively.

    Chi Yue withdrew her hand and smiled when she saw it.

    She really did not lie to Miss Catherine. When she was in Blue Star, she treated a patient who was very similar to Miss Catherine.

    The patient was also a very beautiful girl, a little younger than Miss Catherine, but suddenly a tumor grew under her armpit. She even had a very similar experience with Miss Catherine, and it could be called exactly the same.

    Chi Yue suddenly felt a little disappointed, and in a blink of an eye, the patients on Blue Star seemed to have passed away...

    In fact, she had also heard about Miss Catherine and her fiancé, and it was told to her by the gossip jingle.

    It is said that Miss Catherine and her fiancé were in love with each other. They grew up as childhood sweethearts and soon got married, but she suddenly contracted this disease. She was actively treated at first, but with the effect of treatment It's not very good, Medical Planet only gives advice on excision, and the rest is gone.

    However, the possibility of recurrence after excision cannot be ruled out.

    This worried Earl Hall and Miss Catherine. Miss Catherine inevitably became a little discouraged after hitting the wall again and again, and began to stay out of the house all day, and her fiancé caught a glimpse of Miss Catherine's neck once, and was taken by her. Startled for a moment, he walked away without looking back in front of many people.

    Seeing this, Miss Catherine lost her intention to continue marrying him, so she offered to break the marriage. However, her noble fiancé, in order not to be criticized by others, pretended to be a snake in front of her and expressed his support for her. There are other women out there.

    When Miss Catherine found out about this, he and the commoner woman had already secretly engaged, and the fiancé didn't even dare to see her, so he sent someone to send the original wedding invitation back to Miss Catherine.

    Needless to say, as soon as this incident came out, there was naturally a lot of discussion about Miss Catherine's fiancé in the upper-class aristocratic circles, but after all, this kind of thing involves feelings, so you can only talk about character behind the scenes.

    The one who suffered the most must be Miss Catherine, who was full of expectations at first, and then dispelled her expectations, turning into disappointment and despair.

    When the lop-eared rabbit and Chi Yue were right, they were still full of righteous indignation, holding the little rabbit's paw and emphasizing it to her.

    "It is said that at the beginning, although Miss Catherine was worried because of her illness, her personality was still very outgoing. As a result, because of this fiance's seamless marriage, she was ridiculed by their noble circles for a long time, and many people laughed at her behind her back. "

    There are even many men about her age who got married quickly, for fear that Miss Catherine would entangle them, causing Miss Catherine to be depressed now."

    Chi Yue was also very angry at the time, scolding one person and one rabbit for the whole time God, the Lop-eared Rabbit also threatened not to let it meet that idiot, or he would definitely let the Green Rabbit help him.

    Looking at Miss Catherine, who was sitting across from her, with a demure temperament, Chi Yue naturally wouldn't say these words out of her mouth, she just hummed in her heart.

    She immersed herself in thinking for a moment, picked up the pen and finished writing the prescription, and said to Miss Catherine: "Miss Catherine, with all due respect, you also need to adjust your mentality now. Your illness, my initial diagnosis is..."

    She After a pause, she said, "lymph node nucleus."

    Miss Catherine was watching her movements quietly, she was stunned for a while when she heard the words, and then quickly asked, "Is it serious?"

    Chi Yue smiled slightly, shook her head and said: "Don't worry, it's not particularly serious, but I can tell you the initial cause of my guess. On the one hand, did you take any related drugs before you developed this disease?"

    "On the other hand, were you in a bad mood when you had this disease, and were often depressed and restless?"

    Miss Catherine frowned and thought for a while, then raised her head a little excitedly, "Yes! I gave birth to other I'm sick, and..."

    Her expression gradually turned gloomy, and she continued: "My body is normal, and when I was about to get married, I took some related medicines and used some strange methods to increase the probability of conception. "

    Chi Yue frowned slightly, but did not express disapproval. After all, it is normal to do these things. Under normal circumstances, it will not cause too serious damage to the body, but it is indeed a bit risky.

    "Keeping your body and mind comfortable is better than anything..." Chi Yue sighed and said softly.

    Miss Catherine also nodded, holding her forehead in pain, "At that time, I was blinded for some reason, and it was also because of my emotional instability, because my... ex-fiancé had already shown signs of I have the clue, I doubt him every day, plus the wedding date is approaching, I am very anxious."

    Chi Yue nodded calmly, "That's it, the result is caused by multiple factors, but it is mainly caused by the toxins in the body. Yes, there are already toxins, and the fact that you are anxious and angry all day makes it even worse."

    "Actually, if you can adjust your mood in time and stay optimistic and cheerful, you don't have to worry about this tumor, it will gradually subside, but it will definitely take a longer time, but later... Your mood will become more and more repeated, and your symptoms will naturally also disappear. It has become a chronic disease."

    Chi Yue patiently explained to Miss Catherine, who became more silent the more she listened, and finally let out a long sigh.

    "But don't worry, I'll give you a recipe, and then I need to give you a knife."

    Chi Yue pushed the recipe already written in her hand to Miss Catherine.

    Miss Catherine took a look at it, and when she heard Chi Yue's words, she quickly raised her head, "Do you still need surgery?"

    Chi Yue nodded, "The surgery is for sure, because it is an external tumor formed by internal toxins. If you don't have surgery to remove it, even if the toxins in the body are cleaned up, the diseased body outside will not disappear."

    She added: "The main reason is that the delay is too long. But you don't have to worry, this is a very small operation. First take a few pairs of medicine to see the effect, and then I think it is ok, so I can directly remove it."

    Miss Catherine nodded hurriedly, looked at the prescription carefully, and praised while watching: "I heard that Doctor Chi cured Earl Louis with special medical skills. At that time, my family and I were very curious about what kind of medical skills. Today At first sight, Miss Chi is truly a legend."

    Chi Yue was a little embarrassed by her very serious words.

    Miss Catherine didn't quite understand, so she pushed the prescription back.

    Chi Yue picked it up and instructed: "Take the medicine first, then I will cut it off for you, and then apply some Sanqi Dan, the medicine will cure the disease and restore the original appearance."

    "Can I still restore the original appearance?" Miss Catherine was a little surprised Hold Chi Yue's hand.

    Chi Yue smiled, with a bright self-confidence in her smile, "I believe, yes."

    Hearing her firm tone, Miss Catherine almost cried with joy, she stretched out her hand to cover her mouth, and it took a long time before she stood up Dao: "I'm actually... very worried about my father worrying about me. My mother died very early, and my father was always afraid that as a man, he would not be able to accompany me to grow up healthy."

    "So, every time I go to see a doctor, I do not May he accompany me, and he is unwilling to tell him my diagnosis..."

    Chi Yueding looked at her, "You can tell Earl Hall with certainty this time that you are about to recover."

    Miss Catherine looked at her face Slightly conceited, he turned around and went out.

    After a while, Earl Hall came in, his face was full of joy, and when he looked at Chi Yue, his eyes were bright, excited and afraid of Chi Yue's denial, and asked carefully: "May I ask Dr. Chi, Is it true that Catherine said she can return to her original appearance?"

    Chi Yue nodded the formula in her hand, "It is true, not only can she return to her previous appearance, but also whiten and nourish her skin."

    These Catherine and Hall The earl didn't dare to hope, he thought that as long as it was cut off, it would be good to ensure that it would not grow again. Unexpectedly, Chi Yue gave them another huge pie and smashed them into a daze.

    The two looked at each other, and both could see the deep excitement in each other's eyes.

    Earl Hall couldn't wait any longer, and rushed to Chi Yue in three steps and two steps, "Doctor Chi, when will the treatment begin?"

    Chi Yue waved his hand, "No hurry, no hurry, you need to take two medicines to get rid of the toxins first. , and then the operation can be performed, and, ahem, I still have an exam tomorrow and the day after..."

    Although it was destined to be the fate of the crane tail, the emphasis was on participation.

    Chi Yue touched her nose, Earl Hall and Miss Catherine immediately respected Chi Yue even more, Earl Hall even praised, "Dr. Chi is still in school, he has already achieved such an achievement, it's really unbelievable!"

    "Probably need How much is the consultation fee?"

    Earl Hall rubbed his hands together and opened his brain, "Dr. Chi, just say it, whether it's eight or nine digits, I can accept it..."

    Miss Catherine also Nodding in agreement.

    Chi Yue sat behind the consultation table and looked at the father and daughter in front of him with a blank face, as if there was a grass-mud horse galloping on the prairie in her heart.

    "No nine digits, no eight digits, no 998, no 668, just 200 star coins." Chi Yue gestured with two fingers, "200."

    "Huh?" Miss Catherine and Earl Hall both Dumbfounded, she stared at Chi Yue with wide eyes.

    "Is this a bit less..." Earl Hall asked tentatively, "Dr. Chi, did you say at least three digits less?"

    Chi Yue silently shed two bitter tears in her heart.

    "The registration fee is 5 star coins, the drug fee is 195 star coins, and the total is 200 star coins." Chi Yue counted them clearly, and then extended his hand, "The medical insurance card can be reimbursed, after reimbursement is 100 star coins, bring Is it?"

    "...No."

    Earl Hall shook his head dumbfounded, hardly knowing what to say.

    "Didn't bring it?" Chi Yue's expression remained unchanged, "It's okay, do you remember the federal number? Report it to me, or come here to brush your face."

    Earl Hall walked over and swiped, and his relevant information popped up on the light screen immediately, Chi Yueshu nodded lightly, and nodded: "Okay, after the reimbursement of the medical insurance card, directly from you 100 star coins have been deducted from my account, and the credentials have been sent to you."

    Earl Hall asked again in disbelief, "100 star coins? Not 1,000,000, not 100,000, not 10,000, but 100?

    " , "That's right, it's 100 star coins, you heard it right."

    Earl Hall is obviously a typical person who only believes in expensive things. He was still a little hesitant.

    But Chi Yue didn't mean to change her attitude at all, she just told them to wait here and go get the medicinal materials.

    Earl Hall and Miss Catherine nodded hurriedly and sat down on the sofa obediently. The father and daughter gathered together and murmured something.

    Chi Yue went to the rooftop and planned to take out some of the prepared medicinal herbs. This time, it was a coincidence that the medicinal herbs planted by Owl God contained almost all the medicinal herbs that Miss Catherine needed.

    Just to see the difference between the efficacy and the Xinglin APP, Chi Yue felt that there was not much difference.

    She was bowing her head to match the proportions, when the door on the rooftop rang, Chi Yue was startled, turned around, and saw Earl Hall's blushing face.

    Earl Hall's face was very strange, three points of anger, four points of surprise, and three points of confusion, intertwined, making him a little funny.

    "What's wrong?" Chi Yue loaded up the herbs and walked towards him.

    "Catherine met in the corridor of the hospital... Gabi, and his current wife, they actually dared to laugh at Catherine."

    Earl Hall calmed down, and his face was gradually occupied by an emotion called anger.

    Chi Yue thought for a while, and combined with Earl Hall's expression, he guessed that this Gabi should be Miss Catherine's ex-boyfriend.

    She can understand Earl Hall's anger, but what is Earl Hall's daze and shock? And in this case, Earl Hall shouldn't stay down, why did he suddenly run up.

    Usually an abnormal behavior must be because something more outrageous has happened.

    This sentence suddenly appeared in Chi Yue's heart, she blinked suspiciously, and a bad premonition suddenly surged in her heart.

    Sure enough, Earl Hall walked down with Chi Yue and said in amazement: "You don't know, Doctor Chi, before Gabi could speak, he was caught by a... rabbit."

    Maybe it's too incredible, Earl Hall After a pause, he continued: "I was slapped by a rabbit, and it was loud, and the whole building heard it."

    Chi Yue slipped and almost slipped to the 28th floor.

    "And this rabbit said to Gabi," Earl Hall scratched his head, "that he was the boss of the Blue Rabbit Gang, and he wanted to beat Gabi to the wall, and he couldn't pull it out..."

    Chi Yue: " ... this unfilial son!"

    The author has something to say:

    Thank you for chasing the babies all the way here! Well, I've changed my mind, I'm a new person, and I'll update it stably from today until it's over~ Thank you for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
91.3K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...