I open a medicine clinic in a...

Od Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... Více

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 38

306 2 0
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 38

    When Chi Yue woke up in the morning, she found herself lying on the table all night. It seemed that this exam week really left a lot of shadow on her. She was so busy studying every day that she didn't wake up at all.

    The arm was numb, Chi Yue stretched out one hand and pinched it, and then took out the silver needle to give herself two more needles, and it was finally better.

    She looked at the time, the official midterm exam would start tomorrow, and she also found time to read the medical records for Raphael's grandmother these days, but because everything was rushed together, she couldn't help it.

    Raphael should also know that she has to prepare for the mid-term exam, so it is better to wait until the exam is over with her.

    Chi Yue got up and walked outside the dormitory. There was no class the day before the exam. She planned to go to the school hospital to see if there were any patients, and she could still find time to read books.

    Glancing at Zhinao, Chi Yue suddenly noticed a missed call above.

    She frowned and looked at it, and found that Chu Luan had called her at around eleven o'clock yesterday. She just fell asleep and didn't receive it.

    Chi Yue hurriedly called Chu Luan back, but the other party didn't pick up.

    Thinking that he should call back in a hurry, Chi Yue exited the page.

    There are still a few unread message records, Chi Yue looked at them, there were Mrs. Evan's, and Nora's, and there was a new contact.

    It's Barbie.

    Barbie told her cheerfully, "Hey, Dr. Chi, all the fruit teas in the lottery have been sent out, and they have received a lot of praise. It's even on an interstellar hot search. Everyone wants you to be on the shelves, and I can help you bring the goods!"

    Only then did Chi Yue remember the fruit tea lottery that she had long forgotten, and she hurried back to the past, "Wait until I've been busy for a while, there are exams and competitions recently, thank you Barbie!"

    Barbie replied quickly, "No problem, come on !"

    Chi Yue clicked on Mrs. Evan's news again. Mrs. Evan also said something similar to Barbie, and said that the dinner party that day was very popular. Many friends asked her when Dr. Chi opened the clinic and restaurant.

    Chi Yue suddenly burst into laughter, but she can understand the opening of the clinic. She has noticed since yesterday that many of your young ladies and wives came to the school hospital, and they all came to see her by name.

    It seems that opening a Chinese medicine clinic by myself must be put on the agenda.

    Chi Yue counted the money in her hand. In fact, some of the money she saved now, the salary of the school hospital, plus the student start-up subsidy given by the Galaxy Military Academy, and Mrs. Louis' scholarship program, are enough to open a clinic.

    But she still decided to wait. She could look at the location and design first, and then finish the league.

    There are still many people calling for her to open a restaurant. For this, Chi Yue can't help but feel a little embarrassed. She is a good doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, but she has become a hot search because the dim sum she makes is so delicious.

    However, it can also be included in the plan. In the beginning, only symptomatic medicated meals are provided to patients, and then when they develop, a medicated meal shop can be opened next to the clinic.

    Well, the divorced marriage + harem stallion Liulong Aotian, the heroine, has begun to ascend. After Chi Yue made some plans, her mood was also happy.

    As she walked, she clicked on Nora's news. Nora was going to go back to school today. Chi Yue was worried that the child would go to school and be laughed at, or that her low self-esteem would be affected.

    So I sent a long message to Nora last night, but Nora only replied, "I'm alright, thank you Doctor Chi."

    Chi Yue didn't seem to be alright when she saw this posture, but facing the adolescent girl , and there is no way to say much.

    She sat on the public airship to the school hospital and couldn't help thinking in her heart whether she should pick up Nora from school at night.

    When she recovered her head and raised her head, she just noticed that all the people in the airship lowered their heads at the same time, and their movements were uniform and well-trained.

    Chi Yue even heard the overwhelmed click of the neck of the boy in the back seat because he turned his head too much.

    Is it a bit too confusing to peek so obviously.     Chi

    Yue turned her head to look at the boy who was desperately staring out, and asked faintly, "That, classmate, is your neck okay?"

    "Ah? It's okay!"

Looking suspiciously at his neck, he came to a conclusion, "I think you have something wrong, your neck must be twisted, and you have to do massage." The

    boy suddenly panicked and seemed hesitant.

    After waiting for the airship, Chi Yuecai finally got rid of the staring eyes. It seems that yesterday's hot search has indeed brought a lot of influence.

    Although Earl Louis made her a little angry, but after all, it was still limited to those who paid attention to this matter. Many younger people, or those who did not pay attention to interstellar affairs, would not pay attention at all.

    But this time is different. Barbie, as the top ten anchors in the world, has a very high gold content and naturally brings a lot of attention.

    In addition, fruit tea is on the hot search, and at least a dozen people have won the prize. These people will describe it again. Now Chi Yue has "making fruit tea" on her left face and "that doctor" on her right face.

    Chi Yue sighed faintly, out of breath?

    Hehe, holding the script of the female protagonist of the harem stallion, even if she were to die outside and jump from here, it would be impossible for her to lose her temper.

    Chi Yue walked into the consultation room of the school hospital, and sure enough, she encountered a few people who were queuing up early to see a doctor. She could still hear the muttering of these people when she came over.

    "Where did you hear about Dr. Chi?"

    "My neighbor told me that I had a stomach ache yesterday, and she told me to let me see Dr. Chi. I asked him where he was, and he said he was in the hospital of the Galaxy Military Academy. I almost thought I had tinnitus."

    "Me too, I almost cut ties with the person who recommended me, and actually recommended a liar to me."

    "Yeah, I was stunned when I heard the school hospital. Such a famous doctor actually works in the school hospital. How can it not be the hospital of the medical planet."

    Chi Yue smiled helplessly, and walked into the consultation room to start work.

    She was busy when she heard a sound from Zhinao, she thought it was Chu Luan who contacted her, and hurriedly opened Zhinao to take a look.

    It was not Chu Luan's news, but a push from the Galaxy Daily.

    "According to the report of the Federal Center, at 2:05 yesterday evening, it was discovered that the Zerg invaded the northern sideline of our interstellar space, and the damage to the sideline planets Mecha Planet and Shanchuan Planet was more obvious. At present, Galactic Interstellar has sent relevant The army will go to the defense."

    "According to the analysis of General Louis, the Zerg invasion has increased the Zerg-specific toxin attack in addition to the previous firepower attack. The military situation is changing. The Galaxy Daily is here to remind the vast number of stars, please Be sure to protect your own safety and guard against suspicious people around you..."

    Followed by a series of reminders, which seemed to be broadcast frequently, so everyone in the consultation room was not surprised.

    A patient saw that she was reading the news report on the smart screen, and immediately said: "Doctor Chi is still watching this. Every time he says the same thing, I can memorize it.

    " The first time she saw it, she couldn't help but look very seriously. She suddenly remembered Chu Luan's phone call last night. She wondered if Chu Luan's Arctic Corps would participate in this operation.

    "But this Zerg is really rampant, provoking our galaxy repeatedly."

    "If I say yes, but they all carry toxins, I don't know if they will poison us again this time."

    "The sky is falling. Anyway, there are the Arctic Legion and the White Tiger Legion, let us ordinary stars just wait for the news."

    Chi Yue heard them, it seems that the Arctic Legion is still the main force to deal with the Zerg, but think about it, the Arctic Legion is now the Galaxy Interstellar The top of the four major legions is naturally the most important combat readiness force in the galaxy.

    After finally reading all the sick numbers, Chi Yue clicked on her Xinglin APP and found that she had accumulated a lot of gold coins.     Thinking of this, Chi Yue couldn't help remembering the Agricultural Mecha Alliance. During the last assessment, Xiao Xiao, the chairman of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, promised her that she would experiment with planting Chinese medicinal materials.     In a blink of an eye, it's been a week, and I don't know how the Oxen God's experimental field is growing, so I won't just focus on researching the first-generation agricultural mecha - tractor.     Chi Yue's head is full of black lines, and she is full of doubts about it.     Chi Yue is not worried about the seeds of Chinese herbal medicines. After all, she has enough gold coins to exchange the seeds she wants from the Xinglin APP at any time and give them to the legendary agronomist Xiaoshen to plant them. The success rate should be very high. .     I just don't know if this Xiaoshen is so addicted to agricultural mecha tractors, there is no movement at all, has she forgotten all about her.     Chi Yue sighed and planned to ask in the afternoon.     She went to the rooftop to boil the medicine for this morning's sick patient and put them away in different categories.     As soon as she finished cleaning, she heard Zhinao's prompting sound. Since she was inexplicably hot, Zhinao could hardly leave her body, and there were always people looking for her.     Chi Yue opened it and saw that it was a person named Martha. Chi Yue frowned slightly and thought for a while, but she didn't remember knowing such a person.     Wouldn't it be an interstellar liar in the galaxy...     She hesitated to pass the application, and after the other party greeted with great enthusiasm, she said directly: "Doctor Chi, I'm Catherine's friend Martha, we are in Mrs. Evan. I saw it at the banquet of Mrs. Evan, I wonder if you remember?"     Chi Yue remembered it now, and indeed at Mrs. Evan's banquet, she met such a person, a friend of Miss Catherine with a tumor on her neck.     Now add her, I wonder if Miss Catherine finally wants to start treatment.     Chi Yue was overjoyed and rushed back to the other party. Sure enough, the other party's reply was very fast.

    "Yes, several of our friends and Catherine's parents have talked to her. Catherine finally agreed to try one more time. If it doesn't work this time, she will give up completely."

    Chi Yue is quite understandable. I have seen many such patients before. People want to be healthy from the beginning, and most of them will actively seek treatment because of the will to survive.

    However, when the disease has been unable to be treated because of his own illness, especially after repeated setbacks, he will feel helpless and powerless, and he will stop thinking and just want to escape.

    Miss Catherine must have been so.

    So she said to Martha: "Don't worry, I will do my best."

    Perhaps because she cured the news of Count Louis, Martha has always had an inexplicable admiration and trust in her. Very confident she can cure Catherine.

    Catherine's father wanted to come to see Chi Yue directly in advance, but because he was far away at the southernmost tip of the galaxy, he couldn't come over in a hurry, so he made an appointment with Chi Yue to see a doctor three days later, just as Chi Yue had already finished the exam. .

    Chi Yue has already made a preliminary guess about the tumor on Miss Catherine's neck, but the specifics will have to wait until she sees it.

    She didn't think any more, after forcibly stuffing some knowledge from the book into her head, she finally chose to let herself go.

    She stood up and started to check the airship ticket. She was going to pick up Nora from school. Dr. Lothar had already informed her about the closing time of Nora's school.

    In fact, the school system of Galaxy Interstellar is divided into three stages, which are roughly elementary schools, secondary schools, and higher schools. All stars can receive higher education. The difference is only in the quality of the school, which is guaranteed by the federal government.

    Nora went to a middle school. All interstellar middle schools have a unified curriculum standard and a unified start and leave time. You can find out by checking.

    Nora is on the fifth planet to the left of the galaxy planet. This planet is relatively mediocre and has no particularly prominent features, so Chi Yue never noticed it.

    Whether it is residence, specialty or scenery, it can only be said to be average, but the population is still quite large. Many ordinary stars in the galaxy live here, and the cost of living is not very high.

    Nora's family is one of them.

    Chi Yue found the time of the most recent interplanetary spaceship on her brain. It was 4:30 in the evening, and Nora was out of school at 5:30. It took about thirty minutes to get to Nora's planet. Calculate the time, from here It takes about five or six minutes to get to the starship launch point.

    Just in time to wait for Nora at the gate of the school, stand forward so that you won't miss it.

    After thinking about it, Chi Yue got on the starship that went to Nora's planet.

    Outside the window was still the sky full of stars, a meteor slowly slipped in front of her eyes, and Chiyue watched all the way like a country bumpkin who just entered the city.

    With this view, I only felt that time passed quickly, and it didn't take long before I arrived at Nora's planet.

    Chi Yue followed Zhi Nao to find Nora's middle school.

    This is the first time she has seen the school at Galaxy Interstellar. She

    looks at the time very much. It is exactly 5:20, and it is just right. Because most students are picked up by the school's public airship, there are very few parents who come, but There are also a small number of students. After all, students have reached a critical moment in their lives, and naturally they attach great importance to it.

    Chi Yue stood at the front, quietly waiting for the school gate to open.

    Waiting quietly, and taking time to look at the knowledge points on the light screen, I heard a few parents behind him muttering.

    "Have you heard about that?" a woman looked around and whispered.

    "What's the matter, the third grader?" the person next to him replied.

    "Isn't it, she is in the same class as my daughter."

    "Oh, let the children play less with such people. With such bad parents, it is estimated that they can't teach any good children."

    "I told my daughter that the family is too abnormal, this child is very pitiful, but who knows if she will suddenly fall ill?"

    "Yes, now the third grade is the most important time, you said Don't go to the person in charge and ask for a shift?"

    "I also have this plan..."

    Chi Yue heard that they were talking about Nora, looked down at the Zhinao screen, and said something unintentionally, "This child It's really unfortunate to be assigned to the same class as a group of squeamish girls."

    "Who are you talking about?" Immediately, a woman scolded her with furrowed brows.

    "Why are you so excited?" Chi Yue glanced at her, "I just said it casually, and you're in a hurry."

    The woman couldn't say anything about Chi Yue, so she glared at her angrily, and whispered, "No quality. "

    Long Aotian doesn't need quality to face cannon fodder." Chi Yue said coolly.

    Several people looked at each other, intuition that Chi Yue didn't say something good, but they couldn't understand, so they had to roll their eyes.

    The atmosphere was unpleasant, the door of the school opened, and students in school uniforms came out of the school one after another.

    Chi Yue ignored them, turned around and concentrated on Nora's figure. As a third-year student, Nora naturally had a heavy workload and came out late.

    When the surrounding parents waved, Chi Yue finally saw Nora walking out of the school gate.

    She also waved, "Nala!"

    Nora was talking to a classmate next to her, and when she heard the voice, she immediately followed the source and looked towards him.

    After seeing that it was Chi Yue, her eyes suddenly lit up.

    Nora quickly ran towards Chi Yue, and several parents around Chi Yue left Chi Yue two steps one after another, as if they were avoiding something.

    Nora saw it from a distance, and after a pause, she slowed down.

    However, Chi Yue noticed the classmates who were following her closely. From the looks of these parents, you could guess what their children were like. They were not bullying Nora, right?

    Chi Yue walked directly towards Nora, and Nora also reacted and approached Chi Yue with her head lowered.

    Chi Yue touched her head, "I'm here to pick you up from school and see you by the way."

    Nora didn't speak, she raised her head to look at Chi Yue, but there were tears in her eyes.

    "Doctor Chi..."

    Chi Yue patted her on the shoulder, "Don't be too moved, I can only pick you up this time. I have a mid-term exam tomorrow."

    Nora burst out laughing and looked at the parents outside , is about to pull Chi Yue away.

    A girl behind her hurriedly shouted, "Nala, you said you were going to introduce us to Doctor Chi, you can't leave us."

    Nora was stunned for a moment, then she remembered, turned around and pointed at a few girls Said: "Doctor Chi, these are all my classmates. They heard that my hair loss has been cured, and they want to find you to treat it."

    Several girls nodded desperately, for fear that Doctor Chi would not give them if he was unhappy. read.

    Seeing how Chiyue looked at the girls, Nora explained to her: "Doctor Chi, I have not been bullied. The person in charge of our class specially held a class meeting to talk about it. Everyone is fine, just begging. Me, let me introduce you to your treatment for hair loss..."

    "Oh, and the teacher in charge of our class, Mr. Fang, also wants to treat it."

    "Mr. Fang, are you sure it can be cured? Mr. Fang has no hair anymore. "

    Mr. Fang doesn't need to be treated anymore. Isn't it more convenient to buy a wig and change your hairstyle?"

    "Can you stop laughing at Teacher Fang? I'm only half as good as Teacher Fang, and I'm very shocked."

    Several girls started chatting, with smiles and enthusiasm on their young faces.

    Chi Yue stared at them, all of them were upright and generous, and there was no malice in her eyes. She knew that Nora was not lying. It seemed that the person in charge, Teacher Fang, was really good.

    Since she is Nora's friend, of course Chiyue will not save her face, she agrees, "It will be a few days, it is also the weekend, I have no exams, let Nora take you to the hospital of Galaxy Military Academy to find me, I will give it to you. Look at it."

    A girl was more lively, she lifted her hair directly, revealing a high hairline, "Doctor Chi, look at it, is it serious?"

    Chi Yue glanced at it and found that the baldness of the galaxy is frank. It is not averagely high, the pace of life is not averagely fast, and naturally the phenomenon of hair loss is becoming more and more obvious.

    She smiled, "You're fine, you'll be fine after taking a few pills." The

    girl's face immediately showed joy, and she hurriedly stretched out her hand. She didn't know where to find a pen. Galaxy Interstellar is already a teaching of Quanzhi Brain. Well, pens are out of fashion.

    "Doctor Chi, I adore you very much, and I want to go to the medical department of the Galaxy Military Academy because of you! Can you sign me?

    " .

    Chi Yue looked at the book that the girl held up high, smiled, picked up the pen and wrote down the same font that the doctor couldn't understand - Chi Yue.

    The girl was very happy. She watched it for a long time, and kept saying that she would go back and stick it on the head of the bed to motivate herself.

    Several people wanted to say something, but were interrupted by the parents outside the door.

    The woman who was arguing with Chi Yue walked in and grabbed a girl's arm, "Let's go, go home, didn't I tell you to stop playing with them?"

    Another parent also scolded: "What stranger? You dare to speak, it's really worth your life."

    Unexpectedly, several girls did not leave according to their words, but instead retorted, "How can you say that to my classmate?"

    "Dr. Chi is very powerful, and has also appeared in "Galaxy" Daily News and Commonwealth News are my idols!"

    The parents who were sneering at Chi Yue just now became a little embarrassed. They lowered their heads and dared not look at Chi Yue and Nora, and hurriedly dragged their children away.

    Chi Yue snorted lightly and led Nora onto the public airship, planning to find a restaurant on the planet to take Nora for dinner, and then send Nora back.

    Under the leadership of the planet's native Nora, the two managed to find a restaurant.

    Nora looked at Chiyue across the table and whispered, "Thank you Doctor Chi."

    Chiyue was watching Zhinao ordering food from the pet housekeeper, when she heard the words, she handed Zhinao to Nora and said, "What's the matter? Just come to me, I am your responsible physician, emotions have a great impact on the body, you must not hold back."

    Nora nodded vigorously.

    When she ordered food, Chi Yue heard a beep from her brain.

    I don't know if it was the legendary Law of Attraction, but when she picked it up, she found that it was the Owl God who had been thinking about it for a day.

    When asked where she was, she was going to come to find her now. Chi Yue thought that it would not be the first batch of Chinese herbal medicines to be cultivated. Her eyes lit up, and she quickly returned to Xiaoshen's position.

    It is estimated that when Xiaoshen arrives here, she is just finished eating, and she can talk about the experimental field of Chinese medicinal materials.

    The puppy pet housekeeper served the dishes, and as soon as he put down his brain, Chi Yue heard another sound.

    This time, it was Chu Luan.

    He actually asked where she was, and wanted to come and talk to her.

    Chi Yue couldn't help being a little confused, but she quickly went back to the past.

    During the meal, she was uneasy, not knowing what Chu Luan called her last night, and what she was going to do with the phone call she just mentioned.

    Chi Yue was thinking wildly, and she ate less food. When she thought of something, she said, "When your classmates come to see a doctor, you should tell me in advance, and I will make a snack for you."

    Nora knew that the fruit tea made by Chi Yue was on the hot search, she nodded in surprise when she heard that, and was about to say something, but she slowly closed her mouth after seeing the person behind.

    As soon as Chi Yue turned her head, Xiaoshen was walking towards this side with a smile, her chestnut hair shining brightly under the light.

    She stood up and beckoned, and before Xiaoshen walked over to sit down, he said excitedly: "The test field has been successful, and all the seeds you gave me have come to fruition!

    " If she can succeed, it means that she no longer has to rely on the Xinglin APP, and gold coins are no longer a limitation.

    She hurriedly sat down and listened attentively to Xiaoshen's eloquent introduction to the growth of the experimental field.

    The two of them were talking, and the other listened carefully, and then heard Nora exclaiming from the opposite side, "Major General Chu!

    " The street lights on the street flickered like stars, and he stood outside the window and looked at her.

    Chu Luan has been standing here for a long time.

    He watched Xiaoxiao say something to Chi Yue with great interest, and Chi Yue was also very happy, with a particularly bright smile, falling into his eyes, but it hurt his eyes a little.

    The second wife, Raphael, hasn't solved it yet, and the lop-eared rabbit and the little raccoon have appeared again, and now the suspect, Xiao, has also emerged from the water.

    Chu Luan felt so tired, as if he could write a "The Big Wife's Miserable 30 Days of Pampering" on the spot, which is guaranteed to be more popular than the hit drama "The Big Wife's Miserable One Hundred Days".

    He turned slowly and walked towards his military airship.

    In the early hours of this evening, he will be on the front line as a support force. The White Tiger Army led by Admiral He Baihu has suffered a heavy blow in this battle with the Zerg, and he is going to lead the line of fire.

    Originally, before going to the battlefield, he always wanted to go home and sleep, but this time, Chu Luan wanted to take a look at Chi Yue for some reason.

    I often hear old officers say that people who don’t have a heart in their hearts are not afraid of death when they go to the battlefield.

    Chu Luan thought about it now and felt that it made some sense.

    Just as he was about to jump on the airship and leave, he heard the sound of trotting footsteps behind him.

    Chu Luan paused, turned around, and saw that Chi Yue had run out of the restaurant at some point, wearing a white fleece sweater that made her extraordinarily clean and pure.

    "Major General Chu, why are you leaving again?"

    Chi Yue stopped and looked at Chu Luan with a frown.

    Chu Luan looked at her and didn't know how to speak for a while. He said that he was going to the battlefield and wanted to see her before he parted...

    He was a little speechless.

    After a long while, he said slowly, "I'm leaving tonight, and I will go to the Mecha planet to fight the Zerg."

    Now it was Chi Yuezhang's turn to keep silent. .

    "Major General Chu, please take care." In the

    end, she just said this from the bottom of her heart.

    Chu Luan nodded, glanced at Xiao Xiao, who also came out of the restaurant, and suddenly wanted to hear his thoughts.

    In this sentimental parting atmosphere, Chu Luan heard a word full of worry.

    "How can I tell Miss Chi tactfully and smoothly that I drove a first-generation mecha tractor to test her test field, and then crushed half of the test field, so that Miss Chi will not be sad..."

    Xiao's eyes widened. He stared at Chi Yue rightly, his eyes were full of worry, but his thoughts about the tractor in his heart did not survive.

    Chu Luan has rarely seen people with so many heartfelt voices, and he is really a broken mouth.     However, he felt that he was in a much better mood. Under the dim street light, he looked down at Chi Yue and said softly

    , "Can I tell you something when I return from the battlefield?"

He was flying beside Chu Luan.

    Chi Yue lowered her head slightly, and Chu Luan felt her heart jump violently, thumping loudly.

    An impulse suddenly appeared in his heart, Chu Luan involuntarily leaned down slowly, seeing that his lips were about to approach Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue suddenly stretched out a finger and shook it seriously.

    "No, no, no."

    Chu Luan felt that the heart that he had just raised so high suddenly fell, as if he had fallen into an ice cave.

    "Don't you know, this is a flag. Before leaving, the male protagonists of many novels told the female protagonists that when I come back, I will tell you a secret, and then they will never come back, without exception!"

    Chu Luan: "..."

    Chi Yue didn't pay any attention to Chu Luan's slowly turning black face, and she said with ecstasy.

    "It doesn't matter if the male protagonist dies directly. This kind of plot often occurs. It is rumored that the male protagonist died on the battlefield, so the female protagonist had to remarry in tears. I found that my wife already has several high-quality suitors! It may even be that his wife is dead, do you think he is angry or not?"

    Chu Luan felt that the autumn wind was sweeping, and it might also be swept away from the top of his head. a puff of smoke.

    That's because the brain works too fast, causing the cpu to explode.

    He looked at him and was still talking eloquently, "The God of War's husband was suspended from death outside, but when he returned home, he found that his wife was proclaiming that he was dead. He found that his wife and daughter were living in a kennel. The pool moon.

    There was a sadness in Chu Luan's heart, he was wondering if it was impossible for him to have a romantic atmosphere with Chi Yue in his entire life.

    He stepped on the airship, turned his head to look at Xiaoxiao's pitiful little face, and suddenly said to Chi Yue: "He drove a generation of mechas to run over your test field, killing half of it."

    Chi Yue stopped abruptly, Turning to look at Owl God.

    Xiaoshen blinked nervously and frantically, staring at the culprit, Chu Luan, and walked away.

    The author has something to say:

    Chi Yue: Sadism? It doesn't exist for me.

    Chu Luan Quotations: Successful people will never give up any opportunity to fight in the palace. Only by seizing the opportunity will they succeed.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
48.3K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...
52.4K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...