I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 33

328 8 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 33

    "That, Chu Luan, recently... the pressure is quite high?" He Baihu looked at Chu Luan hesitantly, as if thinking about how to avoid hurting Chu Luan's nerves.

    Chu Luan was still staring at the light screen in front of him, as if he didn't hear what he was saying.

    "Actually, the Zerg has been attacked by us recently. It's been a long time since we attacked. You can also give yourself a few days off..."

    Admiral He Baihu looked at the galaxy in front of him with a heartache and looked at such a military genius who has only appeared in many years. , for fear that he would become mentally ill due to excessive pressure.

    You see, I have even watched "The Legend of the Harem", and the viewing progress is as high as 90%. What does it mean? It means that Chu Luan has already watched this drama!

    Let's see what this novel is called, "The Miserable Hundred Days of the Big Wife"!

    He Baihu was very impressed by this novel, for no other reason. Professor Dina was once very obsessed with this book, and asked the pet housekeeper to read it to her at home every day, so he was almost reciting it.

    This book should be about the life of a tragic woman. The heroine was originally a very favored wife of a nobleman. However, with the intervention of several second, third, and fourth wives, her status became more and more important. precarious.

    Finally, under the charm of various fox spirits, the nobles gradually got tired of her and felt that she was old and pearly and no longer loved her, so they sent someone to expel her from the family and took away her title of eldest wife.

    However, here, the novel is only halfway through, and the next step is the revenge plan launched by the heroine. After the heroine has been lurking outside for many years, she finally gained important power in the military.

    After five years, the heroine finally brought an army back to the noble house. This time, she must take back what belongs to her!

    Then, the heroine launched a crazy revenge plan, knocked down all the fox spirits, and abolished the nobleman.

    Back then, this novel was very popular, but He Baihu couldn't believe that Chu Luan would like to read it.

    A flash of light flashed in his mind, and he suddenly reacted. General He Baihu grabbed Chu Luan's shoulder and said, "Wait, Major General Chu, don't you want to follow this nobleman to open a harem? You wake up, the Federation Planet has been abolished. With this provision, we are men of the new era, military representatives, and we can't be so backward!"

    Chu Luan raised his head, looked at him faintly, and said coldly after a while, "No, I want to imitate this big wife."

    "Ah?" Admiral He Baihu was dumbfounded. He hesitated and asked, "You, what do you mean? Do you have a fever?"

    Chu Luan blocked his hand from touching his forehead, "No, I'm serious."

    After finishing speaking, Chu Luan turned off the light screen, stood up and walked out, with an aura of righteousness and generosity, which made Admiral He Baihu stunned for a while.

    After Chu Luan left, the more He Baihu thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. He couldn't eat or sleep well, and the quarrel at night made Professor Dina want to lose his temper.

    "Get out if you don't sleep." Professor Dinah finally couldn't help scolding him.

    He Baihu hugged her a little aggrievedly and said, "Listen to me, I'm all worried about Chu Luan's life-long affairs."

    Professor Dina said angrily, "How old is Major General Chu, I don't know how you are all in a hurry. what."

    "Originally I wasn't in a hurry, but you don't know, today Chu Luan actually said that he was going to be someone else's first wife, which scared me. Do you think he was poisoned by the Zerg?

    " I felt a little strange, "What's the matter, how could he say such a thing?"

    "So, Major General Chu is a good seedling under the protection of the Federation Planet, how can I just watch him make this kind of ideological error, let's go. Going astray , we must save him!"

    Admiral He Baihu said majestically, clenching his fists.

    Professor Dinah looked at him suspiciously, "How are you going to save it?"

    "Have there been any fancy dress parties or banquets recently? I'll sign him up and let him get in touch with his peers. I think he's been in the military all the time. The Ministry is waiting, everyone is stupid!"

    Admiral He Baihu thought for a while and said.

    "This... but there is. There will be a tea party hosted by Mrs. Evan in a few days. As a result, for some reason, more and more people sent letters to her, so it was changed to a banquet. There should be a lot of people by then. Miss, madam."

    "Isn't that right?" Admiral He Baihu clapped his hands, "Then I'll see if there are any activities at the Galaxy Military Academy, and encourage Chu Luan to participate."

    Professor Dina always felt strange . Strange, but in the end the sleepiness struck, making her forget what she wanted to say.

    Early the next morning, as soon as Chu Luan arrived at the military headquarters, Admiral He Baihu came up to him and grabbed his arm, "Don't go, don't go, I have something for you."

    Chu Luan frowned and looked at him, Admiral He Baihu He happily took out an invitation letter from his pocket, which was also printed with cute pink strawberries and small cakes, which was very inconsistent with his style.

    "Look, this is the invitation letter for the tea party that Mrs. Evan is going to hold! The time is tonight, so you should go and have a look."

    "The tea party?" Chu Luan said coldly, "What am I going to do?"

    He Baihu waved his hand hurriedly, "No, it was originally a tea party, but because there were too many people who wanted to attend, it was changed to a normal banquet."

    "No."

    Chu Luan didn't take the invitation and went straight to He Baihu. will pass by.

    He left Admiral He Baihu standing there and staring awkwardly.

    - -

    -Chi Yue woke up early in the morning and started to panic. It was really busy today.

    Last night, Mrs. Evan contacted her overnight and said that it was really delicious. It happened that two noble ladies came to the house and gave them a taste. As a result, they couldn't hold back and told others how delicious it was. .

    It's good now, their noble circle exploded all of a sudden. People who didn't have this intention at first came to contact her one after another, hoping that she could give them an invitation letter.

    Mrs. Evan is also very distressed. On the one hand, she hopes to help Chi Yue gain more popularity. On the other hand, it is difficult for everyone to look up and look down. It is really difficult to refuse.

    I had to come and ask her, saying that the number of invitations has reached more than 200, can I add some more weight.

    When Chi Yue heard it, she was a little dumbfounded. To be honest, the raw materials she bought were far from enough, and she could not finish it all by herself even if she made it for one day.

    She was both excited and worried. Fortunately, Mrs. Evan volunteered and said that she would bring someone to help tomorrow, and help her buy all the raw materials and send it over.

    Only then did Chi Yue feel relieved. She got up early and went to the rooftop of the school hospital.

    Mrs. Evan has to come a little later because she is going to buy temporarily from other planets.

    She took out the materials that she had bought a few days ago, and then sat down to make small cards. Flies heard about it from nowhere, and sent matching napkins and handkerchiefs last night.

    At a glance, you can tell that it is the characteristic of Chiyue's medicinal diet.

    According to Chiyue's description above, the embroidered plum orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum is very elegant, and there is even an introduction of Chinese medicinal materials embroidered with silver thread and black thread.

    The white satin and silk scarf materials, coupled with these quaint flowers and texts, can be said to be very attentive.

    When Chi Yue saw it, it was hard to imagine how Friis and his family made those 66 earthy pennants.

    Moreover, Follis insisted that it was a friendly sponsorship, and he refused to accept Chi Yue's money. Chi Yue couldn't, so he had to accept it.

    Due to the increase in the number of people in the temporary tea party, Chiyue had to ask Forlis in the middle of the night.

    Follies was much less stressed than Chi Yue, so he responded with one bite, "No problem, don't worry, our family can do things very quickly."

    Sure enough, this morning, Follies said to her: "Doctor Chi , it will take a while, maybe it can be done in the afternoon, I will not send it to your school hospital, I will send it directly to Mrs. Evan."

    Chi Yue naturally responded quickly.

    After a while, she began to adjust the kitchen utensils. All the ginger slices were made into juice, the egg yolks and bean paste were all made to sink, and the sweet almonds were soaked in water in advance, and then they were taken out and ground into soy milk.

    Busy, Mrs. Evan arrives.

    Mrs. Evan drove a cargo airship directly, brought two women, and kept moving things downward, almost filling the rooftop.

    As soon as she saw Chi Yue, Mrs. Evan said apologetically: "I'm really sorry, Miss Chi, I'm so bothering you, I didn't expect so many people to come, some of them are government secrets. Good rejection."

    Chi Yue shook her head, "It's alright, at the beginning it was you who wanted to help me make a sign, and I have to thank you."

    "Miss Chi is really a celebrity now," one of the people who followed The woman smiled and said, "I'm more beautiful than I think."

    Chi Yue smiled a little embarrassedly.

    Mrs. Evan introduced: "These two ladies are very accomplished in desserts, and they came here to help."

    Seeing that Chi Yue didn't take it to heart, the lady who spoke couldn't help adding: "You are really hot, I live on the federal planet, and everyone is saying that you are young and successful!"

    Chi Yue was really stunned. , I knew that I was on fire, but I didn't expect that people in the Federation Planet were discussing themselves.

    "You are really amazing, and I also have a little problem. I don't know if you can show me after the tea party is over."

    Chi Yue nodded quickly.

    Several people were busy, and the two ladies were not able to eat yesterday's sample. After listening to Mrs. Evan's boast, they naturally couldn't wait.

    Chi Yue saw that they really seemed to be experienced, and their hands and feet were quick, so she walked to the side by herself to make a rough count.

    There are definitely enough raw materials, and there should be a lot left. Mrs. Evan bought too much. If she eats the rest alone, she will have to eat it until the Year of the Monkey.

    After thinking about it for a while, Chi Yue finally decided to continue to add vegetables, and she wanted to highlight the characteristics of her medicated diet, so as to provide sufficient warm-up for the subsequent opening of a Chinese medicine clinic!

    In fact, there are many people coming to the tea party, which is not necessarily a bad thing. For example, Chi Yue can take the opportunity to promote herself. She actually has a hunch that her dream of an interstellar Chinese medicine clinic is about to come true!

    After making up her mind, Chi Yue continued to improve the card and told Mrs. Evan about it in time, saying that the raw materials were enough.

    Mrs. Evan was making sweet almonds, and the other two ladies, one was making bean paste green balls, and the other was squeezing ginger juice.

    Chi Yue began to prepare the ingredients for the new dim sum.

    She is going to add one to eat and another to drink. After all, Jiang Zhuang milk has restrictions, and there are many people who do not eat ginger.

    For the food, I chose the sweet-scented osmanthus wine.

    To drink, I chose fruit tea.

    This also cost Chi Yue a lot of thought.

    First of all, the sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus rice dumplings are very elastic, soft and glutinous. With wine, they are both edible and drinkable, and they are not too sweet and greasy.

    The most important thing is that fermented rice balls can invigorate the middle and replenish qi, strengthen the spleen and stomach, and also stop deficiency and sweat. It is very suitable for ladies and ladies. Most of them rarely go out for exercise. Xu, Chi Yue really put a lot of thought into it.

    Not to mention fruit tea, Mrs. Evan bought a lot of fruits, one for the youth group, and the other for Chi Yue to eat.

    They are all high-end boutique fruits on the fruit planet, not to mention the taste, and the nutritional value is also very high.

    Fruit tea can scrape oil and get rid of greasy. Chi Yue thought that today's snacks, except for Qingtuan, are basically sweet. If you eat too much, you will inevitably get tired. With this fruit tea, it is delicious and nutritious. Refreshing and greasy, it makes people appetite.

    Chi Yue began to prepare the knife, and there was just the glutinous rice flour left over from making Qingtuan, and it was rolled into cute and plump little rounds.

    Then break the eggs into the pot, pour the water to boil, then pour in the small balls, and melt into the rock sugar. After a while, the small round balls slowly floated to the surface, which aroused the compliments of the ladies next to them.

    Chiyue finally poured the wine and egg white, and sprinkled the sugar osmanthus. In an instant, the faint aroma of wine mixed with the sweetness of osmanthus overflowed the entire rooftop.

    Several ladies looked at it eagerly, and they almost reached out and grabbed it regardless of the etiquette of the nobles.

    Fruit tea is relatively simple. Cut all kinds of fruits directly into pieces and throw them in, then use lemon as the main ingredient, add the tea base, and brew a bucket of refreshing and slightly sweet fruit tea.

    Inspired by Blue Star, Chi Yue chose different tableware to hold the fruit tea. Instead of using the usual porcelain cups or elegant lace silver cups, she used small buckets.

    That's right, it's the small bucket on the Blue Star. It's called a bucket, but it's actually not big. It's just made into the shape of a bucket. There are handles on it to carry it up, or put on a rope and carry it on your body. Can take away.

    The keg was also made by someone temporarily. The production of these products by Galaxy Interstellar is extremely mature, and the speed is very fast, and the effect presented also makes Chi Yue very satisfied.

    While busy, there was another commotion on the rooftop, Chi Yue turned her head and almost didn't open her eyes.

    I saw the lop-eared rabbit leading a group of pet housekeepers to come up, and opened his mouth to Chi Yue: "It's all my brothers to help, you're welcome."

    Seeing that Chi Yue didn't speak for a long time, the lop-eared rabbit not only froze. , with a pair of sunglasses on his eyes, with a cold and arrogant expression (thinking himself), "Woman, are you moved so easily?"

    The "brothers" of the Blue Rabbit Gang who followed behind all looked at the Lop-eared rabbit with admiration. He nodded politely and humbly to Chi Yue, as if he saw his eldest brother and sister-in-law.

    The corners of Chi Yue's mouth twitched uncontrollably. She buffered for a long time before she squeezed out a few words between her teeth, "You are a rabbit wearing sunglasses, can you see it?" The

    lop-eared rabbit raised his head slightly. The appearance of being too lazy to talk to a layman like you makes Chi Yue feel even more itchy.

    Fortunately, with their help, I was busy until the afternoon, and finally it was finished. Chi Yue told the Lop Rabbit to reward the brothers of the Qingtu Gang well.

    The lop-eared rabbit waved his hand, inserted two rabbit claws into his pockets of his little black suit, wore sunglasses, and walked away shouting, saying that he was going to have a drink.

    Chi Yue didn't know where their group of pet butlers would go for a drink, but she had to let the lop-eared rabbits go.

    It was almost evening, and Follis called and said that the banquet had almost been set up.

    Several people from Chi Yue also carried their things and prepared to set off, and boarded the private airship driven by Mrs. Evan. Chi Yue found that on the Milky Way, private airships were just like the cars on Blue Star. They were very popular, and also more personal.

    For example, Mrs. Evan's private airship shows the lady's taste everywhere, bright, elegant and stylish.

    The banquet is scheduled to be held on Pearl Planet. It will be held in the Golden Powder Hall of Pearl Planet. The Golden Powder Hall is located in the most central position of the planet. As you can imagine.

    What's more, Mrs. Evan not only paid for the raw materials out of her own pocket, but also made no money for the banquet itself.

    However, Chi Yue also knows that the reputation and word of mouth in Mrs. Evan's circle are naturally more important than money. Now that the reputation of medicated food is established, Chi Yue will definitely benefit greatly in the future whether she works in the school hospital or opens a clinic by herself. .

    The guests hadn't come yet. Only the waiters and pet butlers of the Golden Powder Palace were busy in the banquet hall, and there were also Fries and the Evan family. Chi Yue actually caught a glimpse of Alice.

    Alice came over cheerfully, "Chi, long time no see, I came over as soon as I heard that it was your main dessert!"

    There was a girl standing behind her. The girl was also very beautiful, with noble and energetic blonde hair. Her lips were like pink petals, her appearance was delicate and elegant, and she was looking at something in her hand.

    "This is Barbie, my friend. She is the most famous Internet celebrity in the world."

    Chi Yue was very interested when she heard it. She didn't expect that there were Internet celebrities in the galaxy. Something for live streaming.

    Mrs. Evan didn't mind her live broadcast of her banquet. After all, Barbie was indeed a well-known internet celebrity in the galaxy. The restaurants and places she recommended were often full.

    This time Barbie came here, on the one hand because of Alice's invitation, on the other hand, she was also curious about what kind of dessert Chiyue, who had just exploded, could make, so she couldn't wait to come over to live broadcast.

    In the title, Chi Guoguo's name was Chi Yue, and it was specially noted that all the snacks at this tea party were handled by the talented little doctor Chi Yue.

    Because of this very gimmicky title, and she has a lot of traffic, just less than ten minutes after the broadcast, it has already reached more than 20,000 viewers.

    After Barbie greeted Chi Yue, she quickly asked her if she could show her face.

    Chi Yue didn't have much contact with this aspect, so she leaned over a little embarrassedly, and Barbie asked her to hold the snack she just made.

    Chi Yue held the sweet-scented osmanthus almond tofu in one hand and the rose jade bean cake in the other, and smiled lightly at the light screen in front of her.

    The barrage below immediately exploded. Your words and my words were brushed so quickly that Chi Yue was a little dizzy.

    Barbie could see clearly, and said to Chi Yue: "Doctor Chi, they all want to know what kind of dessert you make?"

    Chi Yue hesitated, but said, "In order to maintain mystery and anticipation, I will only give you all first. Tell me the name."

    "This plate of tofu-like dessert is called sweet-scented osmanthus almond tofu. It tastes tender and sweet. It can beautify the skin, nourish the lungs and relieve cough.

    " It is dense, the aroma of roses is perfectly combined with the richness of mung beans, and it has a great effect on whitening and detoxification, clearing heat and eliminating edema."

    At first, Chi Yue was a little sloppy, but after introducing two, she has gradually mastered it. Skills can be introduced naturally facing the light screen.

    Soon, Chi Yue finished introducing the first few items, leaving the last fruit tea. As soon as the fruit tea keg was taken out, thousands of waves were aroused.

    Everyone was attracted by this strangely shaped quilt, and the barrage kept on swiping.

    "What's this? A beach bucket?"

    "Is this also a snack? There is actually a snack in this shape?"

    "Oh god, to be honest, I'm very satisfied with the previous one, but this one doesn't quite match the temperament of a tea party."

    "What age is it, it still has the temperament of a tea party. Who stipulated that only silver cups and flower porcelain cups can be used. I think this small bucket is very cute!"

    "That is, what is in it, colorful, look. It looks so good."

    "It seems to be drinking tea, it looks very similar, and it is really interesting to go with this small bucket."

    Chi Yue saw the last one and said with a smile: "Yes, it is indeed a bucket of fruit tea. , made with various fruits and tea base, it is sweet and refreshing, scraping the oil to remove greasy, the best choice after meals."

    As she said, she put one of the straps into the bucket of fruit tea, and the fruit Tea instantly turned into a small backpack. She didn't carry it on her body, but handed it to Barbie and told her to carry it on her back.

    Barbie was also very interested in this fruit tea bucket, and immediately took it over happily, carried it on her back, and displayed it to the light screen.

    Chi Yue motioned her to take a sip. Barbie opened the bucket and found that she even had a straw, which was convenient and elegant to drink. After drinking, she could continue to carry it on her back.

    Sure enough, Barbie was originally a person with a strong sense of the camera. Today, she is dressed more cutely. After wearing this colorful bucket on her back, it looks like a magazine cover, which is very good.

    She exclaimed in surprise: "Hey, did you see, this little bucket is so cute! Oh god, I love it so much, I swear it'll be my new favorite for a year!

    " Repeatedly praised, the barrage is also constantly swiping, and they all said that it is very cute to carry on their backs, and it is strongly recommended that Chi Yue be listed on the shelves.

    After Chi Yue saw it, she still wrote that she didn't know how to answer. Barbie was already looking at her expectantly. Fortunately, Mrs. Evan had been paying attention to this side. Hearing this, she immediately nodded to Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue smiled and said, "Of course you can, but the quantity made today is too small. If you like it, I will let you know when I put it on the shelves later."

    Barbie immediately said playfully, "Don't worry, I will supervise her!"

    After the barrage was satisfied, Barbie whispered something to Chi Yue, and Chi Yue nodded.

    She said to the screen: "Today, I should have a surplus of ten barrels. At the end of the live broadcast, Barbie will give everyone a lottery."

    Barbie knew that she was inexperienced, and added: "Forward my live broadcast room to various platforms, Everyone can participate in the lottery~ It will be delivered to your home that night." The

    barrage was satisfied.

    After a while, Chi Yue suddenly caught a glimpse of someone asking, "What is this feature? When I felt it was introduced, I emphasized its curative effect.

    "

    Chi Yue patiently explained to everyone what medicated diet is, and many people expressed their novelty, and even put the word medicated diet on the hot search list of Galaxy Interstellar.

    Seeing that the banquet hall was almost set up, Chi Yue had to check it again, so she didn't broadcast the live broadcast again, turned around and left.

    Only Barbie is still insisting on introducing it to everyone.

    - -

    -Chu Luan stood on the high platform suspended in the air, with a serious expression, behind him was a huge light screen showing his face.

    There are many neatly arranged officers sitting under the table, wearing the military uniforms of the galaxy, all with serious faces.

    Soon, Chu Luan finished speaking and stepped off the stage. The officers also loosened up a little and began to rest.

    Chu Luan took a bottle of water sent by Beilang and took a sip. Suddenly, he saw that several officers appeared to be the same person on the intellectual screen.

    Chu Luan didn't know him, but Beilang noticed his gaze and explained, "That's one of the top ten internet celebrities in the galaxy, Miss Barbie is also an aristocrat, her live broadcast is very popular, you don't pay attention to this aspect, you don't know ."

    Hearing this, Chu Luan didn't care, tightened the bottle cap, and was about to board a military airship for training.

    Just after getting on the airship, Chu Luan suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar figure appearing on the smart screen of the officers.

    Chu Luan was too far away, so he couldn't see it very clearly, but he could still identify the outline of the person above, it seemed to be Chi Yue...

    How could it be, why did Chi Yue appear in the live broadcast room of the Internet celebrity, Chu Luan immediately got off the fly ship, and walked over to an officer.

    The officer turned down the light screen and was very fascinated. From time to time, he would discuss something with the people around him, "This looks really good, white and tender..."

    "Yes, yes, it must be smooth to the touch, And it still smells delicious..."

    "I like it so much, I like all of them..."

    "Me too, all of them are so excited..."

    "Wuwuwu, I'm not greedy, just give me one, I like the blue one! "

    I like the white one, what is it called, I forgot what I said..." On the

    screen, Barbie was wearing a blue dress, and Chi Yue was wearing a white skirt.

    Chu Luan: "..." The next second, a     sinister

    voice sounded behind several officers, "Are you talking about Chi Yue?"

If he is not satisfied with his answer, he will come up and give himself a meal.     The officers were so frightened that they could n't

    speak, and it took a long time for him to nod his head, "Yes, yes, you are talking about Dr. Chi, Major General Chu, do you know Dr. Chi too?"

It made Chu Luan's face look better, but it aroused Chu Luan's desire to win.

    "Of course I know her."

    Chu Luan's heart was burning with jealousy. These people actually thought that way about Chi Yue!

    If Chi Yue found out, would she have the idea of ​​doubling her harem?

    When these newcomers arrive, will they still survive at such an age as these officers?

    He narrowed his eyes and said coldly, "Chi Yue is mine."

    "Ah?" Everyone looked at each other and stared at Chu Luan with wide eyes.

    Chu Luan snorted lightly and did not explain. He returned to the airship and opened a search engine that came with Zhinao. Sure enough, he saw that Barbie was broadcasting live.

    He clicked in and found Chi Yue standing next to Barbie, and the two seemed to be in some banquet hall.

    A barrage just happened to ask, "Is this a tea party scene?"

    Barbie replied casually, "Yes, this is the banquet hall hosted by Mrs. Evan."

    Hearing this, Chu Luan was stunned . After staying, he opened the live broadcast room and contacted He Baihu.

    "Where's the invitation letter? I'll go get it from you."

    He Baihu was very surprised, and wanted to ask him a few more questions, but Chu Luan hung up and couldn't wait to drive the airship and roared away.

    Little did they know that after he left, the officers were still watching Barbie's live broadcast.

    "What did Major General Chu say just now? I don't understand."

    "You are not alone, and I don't know why Major General Chu suddenly said such a sentence."

    "Yes, yes, and he looks very angry, I I'm really afraid that he will stab us to death."

    "Oh, forget it, watch the live broadcast."

    "Oh, it's so white, it's still so delicious, I really want to eat this plate of almond tofu..."

    "Me too, but I like the green one the most, the salty one looks delicious."

    "What, the white one is called almond tofu, it's the best, it's white, tender and delicate!"

    "Don't grab it. , I like them all, I want them all!"

    "Me too, whether it's Cuiyu Bean Cake or Jiang Zhuang Milk, I'm so moved!"

    "Speaking of which, you are really not curious why Major General Chu was so angry when he heard our words just now. ?"

    "I don't know."

    "..."

    The author has something to say:

    In the past, people in the whole interstellar space were divided into two types in the eyes of General Chu: those who knew and those who did not know.

    Now, people in the whole interstellar are divided into two types in the eyes of General Chu: The vixen junior reserve and the single-minded and infatuated Chu Luan

    are Mid-Autumn Festival. Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival. Dr. Chi brings Major General Chu and the lop-eared rabbit on his head. I wish everyone good health and a happy family!

    The Lop Rabbit slowly took off his sunglasses, "Oh, woman, are you fascinated by Ben Rabbit?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
91.3K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
68.3K 1.3K 26
"Why did you make me fall in love with you when you're about to leave for a mission you may not even come back from?" I exclaim, my throat burning as...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...