I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 32

395 7 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 32 Three shifts in one

    For a moment, Chi Yue really wanted to walk away. Thinking about it carefully, do you really need this alliance so much? Does this alliance have to go?

    But in the end, after taking a few steps back, she still came back in a dejected manner. The newspapers reported it. If she stepped on shit and transported it into the alliance, she would advertise her medicine in the alliance and get some customers. Okay.

    Besides, she estimates that it is impossible to pass, and the registration fee will be refunded in full at that time, no loss or loss!

    Chi Yue walked towards the picture of the warm tractor farming in the pastoral farmhouse. As soon as she got close, she heard a roar of the operation of the machine, as well as the fierce chatter around.

    She stood behind the crowd and found that most of these people came to participate in the assessment, so she planned to watch the excitement first.

    I saw a student who was assessed climbed on the mecha, got in and started to operate. This student should have studied it privately, or he had two brushes, because he operated very smoothly, and a set of actions was smooth.

    Chi Yue was originally disgusted with this agricultural mecha, but when she saw it, she couldn't help nodding her head. This student drove so well. The silver mecha shell revealed a strand of chestnut hair of the student inside.     The surrounding students obviously thought so too, and they were all very excited. One boy said with surprise: "Is this Senior Xiao? It's really amazing!"     A person next to him also replied, "You are a new student who came to participate in the assessment. Member? This is Xiaoshen, No.1 in the Department of Agriculture, do you think he is strong?" The     boy immediately showed his face as a fan of honey, "How many years will it take for me to be as good as Xiaoshen?"     Someone answered In a word, "I advise you to lower your goals. How many Owl Gods have appeared in the Galaxy Military Academy after so many years? This thing, mainly depends on talent, plus hard work."     "Indeed, Owl God is a genius. Well, it's not just agricultural mechas, as long as it's related to agriculture, there's nothing I can't understand."

    Chi Yue has heard this name many times in other places, and now she is looking around curiously, wanting to see who this agricultural boy is.

    After a while, the agricultural mecha came back, the fields were leveled, the seeds were sprinkled into each pit with great precision, and then covered with nutrient soil, which was a very beautiful job.

    The people inside also jumped down, walked over to the freshmen for the assessment, and said with a smile, "Hello everyone, I'm Xiao Xiao, the president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance."

    "First of all, thank you very much for joining the Agricultural Mecha Alliance and taking the time. Come to participate in the assessment, I hope everyone can achieve good results and let us become teammates who fight side by side. Now I will introduce the order of the assessment to everyone..."

    The people in the assessment group all found seats in the back and sat down, and Chi Yue also sat down. In the last row, she felt that she was still in shock. She actually knew this Goddess.

    It was none other than that day on the public airship, who suddenly held her little rooster's hand and asked her to sign up for the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, and was so excited that she strongly recommended this alliance to her.

    At that time, she was very surprised, why did this person have to sign up for the Agricultural Mecha Alliance by himself, and he also bragged about the alliance as something in the sky and nothing on earth.

    It turns out that this person is the president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance!

    After all, the Agricultural Mecha Alliance is also a very high-ranking alliance. How could they make themselves so shabby, and the president must go to the public airship to cheat and recruit students.

    So down-to-earth.

    And not only did Chi Yue see him this time, but this morning, Chi Yue went to deliver high-level nutritional supplements, and the boy lying on the floor sleeping soundly in the room was him!

    Chi Yue touched her chin and fell into contemplation.

    When she came back to her senses, she found that the assessment had already been carried out for a half, and the progress was very fast. The reason was very simple.

    Agricultural mecha is very difficult to operate. Although it looks like an improved version of a tractor, it must be a Lamborghini among tractors.

    Most of the people obviously knew in advance and had relevant experience. They could basically start successfully and then walk a few meters away, but it would be a bit difficult for them to cultivate and harvest.

    Xiao Xiao just sat on the side and watched. When there was danger, he went up to give some pointers. After a while, fifty people had already taken the assessment, and only three passed.

    Chi Yue found that the people who passed were those who could go out at least five meters away, or those who had potential, even if they didn't perform well, they could stay.

    The assessment is carried out according to the ranking of the college. Generally, the students of this major in the Department of Agriculture are assessed first, and then they can take the turn of the other colleges.

    Chi Yue's medical department is in the middle. She wants to leave early. Today, she has to make samples of tea party snacks, and she has to study the condition of Raphael's grandmother's legs. She is very busy.

    But when she thought about what the Lop Rabbit said in the morning, she was a little moved, and she had always ignored it.

    In fact, there are also agricultural planets in the galaxy, and there are also agricultural majors in the Galaxy Military Academy, so why can't she go to these relevant personnel to help her cultivate Chinese herbal medicines.

    Even if some can't be planted, only a part of them can be planted, which can reduce a lot of burden.

    As the No.1 of the Agriculture Department, Owl God has strong appeal and professional ability. If he joins the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, he should be able to talk to him and negotiate business.

    Chi Yue's raised ass slowly sat back again.

    This action of hers naturally attracted the attention of the people around her. Someone unintentionally glanced here, and after looking at Chi Yue, they stopped immediately.     The man hurriedly

    stalked the people around him, "Hey, look at that girl over there, don't you look familiar?"

"Nonsense, isn't this Chiyue? Yesterday, I swiped the screen on the school's light screen! Can you not look familiar?"

    The man was a little excited and told the people around him. He raised his head and looked at Chi Yue.

    His eyes were full of curiosity and scrutiny.

    Chi Yue raised her head and saw countless people around her looking at her. She blinked in confusion, looked left and right, and found nothing to look at.

    She grabbed the person next to her, "Classmates, what are you all looking at?"

    The man was stunned for a moment, then coughed awkwardly, "We're just looking at you."

    Chi Yue was really stunned. She asked in surprise: "Look at me? Look at me?"

    "Student Chi, don't you know that you are already red?" The

    classmate was even more surprised than her, "You are the one who cured Count Louis! The Milky Way is interstellar."

    Chi Yue remembered this matter with hindsight, and the people around were also discussing it in a low voice. She lowered her head a little embarrassedly, and for the first time realized that she was really hot.

    Even in the alliance to participate in the assessment, so many people have recognized it.

    However, after she was recommended to click on the Galaxy Military Academy forum on Zhinao, she realized that the people watching her now were nothing compared to the people on the forum.

    The Galaxy Military Academy Forum is divided into many sections. In addition to the most popular general module, each college has its own section, as well as various areas of interest.

    Secondly, some more appealing students can also have their own separate sections, such as Chu Luan, Raphael, Xiaoshen, Alice...

    Every time Chiyue clicks on this forum, she can see Chu Luan's sub-forum A big, red explosion floated on it, and even more so for Raphael.

    But this time, after she clicked in, the first thing that caught her eye was not the two of them, but a newly opened forum, a fresh light green page, with a very eye-catching "burst" floating in the lower right corner.

    Chi Yue had a vague guess in her heart, she clicked in, and sure enough, there was a row of forum rules and regulations clearly written - Doctor Long Aotian section.

    Long Aotian...

    Chi Yue looked at the forum introduction in front of her with some vicissitudes of life. Sure enough, her name appeared below. First, she gave some popular science to the unknown, and the words and phrases made Chi Yue amazed.

    Perfectly avoided the fact that he was the last to last in his grades all year round, and boasted so much that Chi Yue was very worried that his forum would be banned for spreading false news.     And I don't know who the moderator who created this section is, but I read Chi Yue to understand clearly, and even knew about the detoxification of Evan at the beginning, as well as Flies's insomnia, Alice's irregular menstruation, The fainting of Raphael fans...Wait, even the old lady that Chi Yue has seen has leg pains and so on.     Chi Yue couldn't help being a little suspicious, and some of them were almost forgotten, and the people who knew these cases did not overlap.     Unless someone asked everyone around him one by one, or this person has been paying attention to himself.     Who could it be...     Chi Yue was very puzzled, and looked at the moderator's name, called "standing on the top of the mountain".     The name is used for registration in the background, and student information can be found.     This name, Chi Yue thought about it carefully, but didn't think of any suspicious person, and suddenly a light flashed in her mind.     On the top of the mountain, among the people she knew, except for Chu Luan, there seemed to be no one related to the mountain.     But after seeing this person's nickname in the board, Chi Yue immediately kicked out Major General Chu, it was impossible, it could never be Major General Chu!     Because of this moderator's nickname, it's not very low-key, luxurious, or connotative, and is directly called "Doctor Chi's only husband".     Chi Yue: "..."     How could a person as aloof and noble as Major General Chu give himself such a mindless, silly and sweet name!     There are a lot of people who have been biased by this unknown moderator, and I saw that the most famous characters in the forum are not very serious.

    What "Dr. Chi's only wife", "Dr. Chi's eldest wife", "Dr. Chi's second wife", "Dr. Chi's beloved wife", "Dr. Chi's positive up", "Dr. Chi's dog"

    ... It was a group of chickens having a meeting, and Chi Yue's face was red.

    But what everyone said made her very moved.

    Some people have integrated all the cases she has seen into a booklet, others have left a lot of notes, saying they like her very much and think she is a good doctor, and some people blow rainbow farts for her.

    Chi Yue carefully read every message, every post, the more she looked at Chi Yue, the more moved she became. Every word of approval was like a little star, forming a shining galaxy, lingering in her heart.

    She couldn't help thinking very moved: "Sure enough, woo woo woo, I really am a woman who holds the harem stallion Liulong Aotian! So many people want to be my wives!"

    Chi Yue blushed with excitement, and after thinking about it, she Feeling that Long Aotian didn't sound low-key at all, she privately messaged the moderator called "Doctor Chi's Only Husband" to see if she could change her name.

    Doctor Chi's only husband was obviously still online, and he replied quickly, but the other party rejected her, "The forum name has already been created and cannot be changed~"

    Chi Yue thought about it, forget it, it can be considered a more representative name, Impressive, don't change it.

    She put away her brain and felt the unstoppable fiery gazes around her. She couldn't help feeling a little embarrassed. She lowered her head and looked at the ground.

    Until a voice sounded above her head.

    "Chi Yue?"

    There was a trace of uncertainty in the man's tone.

    Chi Yue raised her head and found that it was actually Xiaoshen, "I am."

    "So you are Chiyue, we have met." Xiaoshen said to her happily.

    Chi Yue twitched the corners of her mouth, wanting to remind him, do you remember that it was because of you and I that I came here.

    But Xiaoxiao obviously didn't realize this, and said to her beamingly: "You're red now, and you came to our Agricultural Mecha Alliance to participate in the assessment. You must really like agricultural mechas, right?"

    Chi Yue couldn't bear to tell the truth, Had to nod.

    Xiaoshen was even more happy, and clapped his hands, "In this way, I allow you to jump in the queue. You can test first, and I will see your potential."

    As soon as these words came out, Chi Yue was stunned and stared at him with wide eyes. The surrounding students all looked expectant.

    Seeing that Xiaoxiao was not joking, she had to bite the bullet and walk to the mecha.

    She circled around the mecha, but couldn't find the mecha's shaking hand.

    Oxen couldn't help asking, "What are you doing?"

    Chi Yue asked seriously: "You tractors, ah no, where is the shaking hand of the agricultural mecha?"

    "Shaking hand? What is that?" more confused than her.

    Chi Yue frowned, "Just hold it with your hand, and then shake it desperately, you can start it."

    The first time Xiaoshen encountered a mecha model that he didn't understand, he was immediately shocked, and his round eyes stared at him. be more round.

    He quickly asked humbly: "May I ask which model of agricultural mecha it is, why have I never heard of it?"

    Chi Yue also felt guilty, and realized that she had said something wrong, she scratched her head and tentatively said: "I forgot what model, but it looks a lot like this type of agricultural mecha, and it also comes with a bucket."

    Xiaoshen thought hard, looking at his serious face, Chi Yue planned to run away now, what? She doesn't want to plant Chinese herbal medicines, hurry up and run!

    But as soon as she sold it, she was stopped by Xiaoshen, who asked her to draw it on her brain very seriously.

    "I seem to have some vague impressions, can you draw me?"

    It seemed that he really cared about it, how could Chi Yue dare to talk nonsense, so he had to use his brain and draw the outline of the tractor based on his own impression.

    When Xiaoxiao saw it, he raised his head in surprise, "Have you actually seen it?"

    Chi Yue involuntarily took a step back and whispered, "Forget it, I've seen it anyway."

    Xiaoxhen was very excited and said to her. : "This is the first generation of agricultural mecha. It is very rare. It has been lost for a long time. There are only a few very unclear pictures. Even after repairing it, it cannot be seen clearly, so it is really important!

    " The corners of her mouth twitched, her toes digging on the ground silently, she hehe twice, "Is it, so precious?"

    "Yes, it is very valuable."

    Xiaoshen held Zhinao and looked at the tractor above, he couldn't put it down, even Can't even take the exam.

    "Then will you drive this first-generation agricultural mecha?" Owl God asked aloud.

    Chi Yue hesitated for a moment and replied: "It should be possible, just shake it hard, then start it, go up and hold the steering wheel."

    "Great! By the way, what do you call the first-generation agricultural mecha? Are you here?"

    Chi Yue said three words embarrassedly, "Tractor."

    "Okay, I announce that classmate Chi Yue has passed the assessment!"

    Xiaoshen's excited already handsome face even turned slightly red. , looking at Chi Yue's eyes full of admiration.

    Chi Yue was startled by the eyes of this fanatical fan, and after dealing with Xiao Shen a few words, she had an idea and asked Xiao Shen about the medicinal herbs while the iron was hot.

    "Are you planting medicinal herbs?" Xiaoshen thought for a while.

    "No problem, it's not difficult, as long as you have relevant cultivation data, you can plant anything, or it doesn't matter if you don't have any seeds, you can fabricate it directly from the data."

    Xiaoshen said diligently, "What do you want to plant? Do you have any seeds? If so, I can plant them for you right now, and it will grow in a few days.

    " There was also deep admiration in Oxen's eyes.

    The two looked at each other, their faces were filled with the admiration and use of Chi Guoguo. They tacitly smiled at each other, but their hearts were full of ghosts.

    Xiaoshen said that he would go back and study the detailed version of the re-drawn version by Chi Yue. Chi Yue also exchanged gold coins for several commonly used medicinal materials and brought him back to farm.

    Such as ephedra, mint, honeysuckle, etc.

    The two parted ways, each planning to go back.

    On the way back, Chi Yue really felt that she was really angry. On the way, people suddenly noticed her everywhere, stared at her closely, and even stepped forward to greet her.

    It felt so new.

    Chi Yue returned to the school hospital and happened to meet Dr. Lothar.

    As soon as he saw her, Dr. Lothar said excitedly: "Doctor Chi, you know, you're on fire!"

    Chi Yue nodded, "I was watched all the way."

    "It's not just that," Lothar said. The doctor was very happy for her, "Two more patients have just come, and they are looking for you by name."

    "Really?" Chi Yue also laughed in surprise.

    Compared with other people's eyes and conversations, Chi Yue, as a doctor, naturally hopes that others will recognize his medical skills.

    "Really, but you haven't been here, and they're not in a hurry, so they left first."

    Dr. Lothar said with a pity.

    "Okay, wait for them to come again." Chi Yue finally felt the benefits of being red, and she went to the rooftop.

    She has a hunch that as she heals more and more patients, her popularity will definitely increase.

    At that time, she will no longer have to worry about not being able to receive patients.

    She, Long Aotian, has been suffering for so long, and finally wants to kill the four sides and open the harem!

    Chi Yue calmed down for a long time, finally calmed down, and began to prepare samples of snacks for tomorrow's tea party. Evan will come to pick it up later and give Mrs. Evan a taste.

    To make almond tofu first, Chiyue took out all the raw materials on the ice that she bought yesterday, and placed them on the table.

    Considering that he wants to show his own characteristics and has some memory, Chiyue did not use the more popular desserts in the galaxy, such as cream cake, macaron, meat floss, etc., and wanted to get some traditional pastries on Blue Star. .

    And it not only has a traditional artistic conception, but also can be used as a medicinal meal, which is good for the body.

    Almond tofu is not tofu, but made from sweet almonds, so the raw material is sweet almonds.

    Chiyue soaked the sweet almonds in water for a while, and then heated and boiled them. Sweet almonds must be soaked in water and cannot be eaten in excess, otherwise there will be a risk of poisoning.

    Taking it out of the water, Chiyue used an automatic mixer bought in advance to beat the sweet almonds into a paste-like consistency, and filtered it again.

    The rest of the steps can be said to be very simple, add the agar obtained by chance, and fresh milk, add water and boil again.

    When it was taken out of the pot, Chi Yue seemed to have smelled the faint sweetness of the almond tofu. After waiting for a while, it quickly cooled into a piece.

    The next step is to cut into pieces and put them on the plate. Chi Yue pays great attention to this step. After all, the ladies are not only more particular about eating, but also pay more attention to whether the appearance is exquisite and elegant.

    She cut the almond tofu into small white pieces of even size, and placed them neatly on a white bone china plate, perfectly white.

    Chi Yue took the edible osmanthus nectar she bought and patted it lightly with her hand. Immediately, the blooming little osmanthus flowers fell on the tender white almond tofu. She took the honey and poured it over, and the osmanthus flowers were mixed with the sweetness of almonds.

    The sweet-scented osmanthus almond tofu is ready, Chiyue took out the small card that was made in advance, the material of hard kraft paper, and stamped it on the front of the plate.

    It is written in a graceful font and reads "Osmanthus almond tofu" in large characters. There is a detailed introduction below. After taking almond tofu, it can moisten the five internal organs and remove phlegm and cough, and sweet almonds are nourishing, which can nourish the lungs inside and moisten the outside. Nourishes dry skin.

    The last few words were specially marked by Chi Yue, without him, noble ladies naturally pay attention to beauty and beauty, which is why she chose almond tofu as dessert.

    After making almond tofu, there is also the drink ginger milk and the main food Qingtuan.

    Chi Yue plans to make Qingtuan first. After all, Jiang Zong milk is still fresh, piping hot, and has the best taste.

    Qingtuan might be a little more troublesome in comparison. As soon as Chi Yue took out the wormwood and glutinous rice, she was interrupted by a voice behind her.

    She turned her head and saw that it was Evan.

    She hurriedly greeted Evan, "I'm sorry, classmate Evan, I haven't done it yet, can you help?"

    Evan naturally agreed.

    Today's Evan has long lost his arrogant appearance at the beginning. Facing Chi Yue, he made him not dare to go west.

    He honestly held a bowl in his hand, obeying Chi Yue's words to let him squeeze the vegetable juice, and squeezed the juice hard.

    Suddenly remembering something, he said to Chi Yue: "My mother said that you suddenly became famous, and those noble ladies were looking forward to hearing that you made the medicated dessert by yourself."

    Chi Yue just mixed the juice of wormwood into the glutinous rice flour Inside, bean paste stuffing and egg yolk stuffing are being prepared. Hearing this, I can't help but feel relieved.

    I didn't expect that after I accidentally became popular, I would still encounter such a good thing.

    Evan poured the vegetable juice in his hand into the glutinous rice flour that Chiyue had just mixed, while Chiyue wrapped the bean paste and egg yolk stuffing in the already prepared outer skin, and asked with concern, "Mrs. Evan, what else is there? Any other requirements?"

    Evan thought about it for a while, but he really thought of one, looked up and said, "Yes, it is because you are famous, many noble ladies and young ladies are very curious about you, and they also came to my mother and said they were going to ."

    "Then do you need to do more?" Chi Yue became worried when she heard the words, "Otherwise, it would be embarrassing if there was not enough to eat."

    Evan wanted to say that the ladies and young ladies were all little birds, and they ate extremely well. Little, every time I have a tea party, I can't finish it, so I take it home.

    But after seeing the sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus almond tofu that Chiyue had already made, he closed his mouth.

    Chi Yue can always exceed other people's expectations.

    Chi Yue was very agile, and in a short while, he completed the Youth League.

    Like almond tofu, the label is written below, wormwood can dispel dampness and dispel cold, and it is also more suitable for women.

    Because Evan mentioned that the number of people would increase, Chi Yue was also a little worried. After thinking about it, Chi Yue felt that one was to buy more raw materials in the afternoon to increase the portion, and the other was to add another snack.

    After thinking about it, it was too late to buy it now, Chi Yue looked around and suddenly had an idea.

    The remaining raw materials can still make a jade bean cake.

    Cuiyu bean cake is an improved version of mung bean cake, and it is also one of the traditional famous spots. It just so happens that there are some mung beans in it, so it is not troublesome to make.

    Chi Yue soaked the mung beans and mashed them into mud, adding some sugar, and saw that when she went to the flower shop yesterday, Miss Catherine, the flower shop owner, bundled two edible roses for her.

    Chi Yue couldn't help but secretly thank Miss Catherine for her carefulness. No wonder she heard that the store's business was very good. Many people mentioned that the boss was very caring, but they didn't know what was wrong with Miss Catherine.

    Mix the roses with honey and marinate for a while, knead the mashed mung bean into small balls, and then add the rose honey.

    After a while, the jade bean cake was also freshly baked, and it was still steaming slightly.

    The Qingtuan and almond tofu Evan can endure it just now. This emerald bean cake, Evan really can't bear it, and before it cools down, he can't wait to reach out and pick up a piece.

    Put it in your mouth, and slowly feel the sweetness of mung beans mixed with rose petals. Mung beans melt in your mouth, sweet but not greasy.

    Chi Yue looked at Evan's expression nervously. Although she had the experience of making old hen soup and yam cake with jujube mud last time, and knew that the taste buds of these aliens and Blue Star people were similar, Chi Yue was still worried.

    Evan's Mimi eyes slowly opened, and he stared at Chi Yue in front of him.

    "How is it, Evan, is it delicious?" Chi Yue asked quickly.

    Evan nodded violently, "It's delicious! It's really delicious! It's even more delicious than the yam cake with jujube mud last time!

    " Well, you wait for me to make the last drink, and it's over."

    "Any more drinks?" Evan asked in surprise.

    "Of course, I'm going to make a ginger-infused milk. It's winter, and I drink it to warm my stomach." Chi Yue said with a smile.

    Evan looked at Chi Yue with admiration. He really saw it right. Chi Yue can always do one thing beyond the imagination of others.

    Chi Yue concentrated on cutting the ginger slices, and felt a very familiar fiery gaze coming from beside her.

    She turned her head sharply, just in time to meet the eyes of Evan's fan brother. When she was caught off guard, Evan turned her head away in embarrassment.

    Chi Yue tutted, this look is too familiar, she has seen it too many times today.

    Jiang Zhuang milk is the fastest, and requires very few materials. It only needs two pieces of ginger, plus a can of milk and sugar. Now in the late autumn, things are dry and there are many cough symptoms. Jiang Zhuang milk can treat cough. miraculous.

    The ginger slices are mashed and juiced, the milk is heated and mixed with sugar and stirred, and then Chi Yue quickly pours the ginger juice into the milk with the speed of being single for 20 years, and soon the ginger juice and sweet milk are mixed together.

    Evan looked at her rapid gestures, and was a little dazzled. Chi Yue snapped her fingers, "Jiang bumps milk, the emphasis is bumping. This milk must be poured in within 4 to 5 seconds to be delicious.

    " On the next Oxford paper card, Chi Yue not only wrote the effect, but also its origin.

    Legend has it that an old woman had a cough and the doctor asked her to eat ginger juice, but it was too spicy for her to swallow. The daughter-in-law accidentally mixed the ginger juice with milk, but found it very delicious, and the old woman had a good cough after drinking it. .

    Jiang Chong’s milk has to be refrigerated for a while, and Evan said that his airship has a refrigeration system and can take it away now.

    Chi Yue helped him carry three plates and a bottle of ginger milk and sent it to the airship.

    Evan's private airship is the favorite style of young people nowadays. The appearance is cool starry black, with smooth lines and comfortable interior.

    After sending Evan away, Chi Yue turned around and went back to the school hospital. Naturally, she didn't see the scene behind her. As soon as Evan turned around, she couldn't wait to put a piece of green ball in her mouth.

    It was so delicious! He couldn't help it.

    If I hadn't remembered that this was a snack to bring back to my mother, Evan really wanted to eat it all in one go.

    Chi Yue took a break after lunch, and then went to class.

    There is another class this afternoon, and she still intends to listen carefully. After all, the mid-term exam is next week, and it is not easy to grind the gun.

    Chi Yue found a seat and sat down. After a while, the professor came. He first looked around the class, and then suddenly asked, "Is classmate Chi Yue here?"

    Chi Yue was startled and slowly stood up.

    The professor immediately flushed with excitement, "I saw your name on the list, and I'm still wondering if it's really you, please take a seat."

    Obviously, the professor also wanted to have a student who cured Count Louis. Proud, Chi Yue lowered her head in a guilty conscience.

    This professor is in internal medicine, and it is also one of Chi Yue's most troublesome subjects at Galaxy Military Academy. Chi Yuesheng is afraid that the professor will ask himself.

    Sure enough, the professor was on, and suddenly he started to ask questions, which was Chi Yue's least sure question.

    Chi Yue stood up in a daze, and stared at the expectant professor on the stage. In the end, she had to answer the question according to her own understanding.

    The professor listened to her, his eyes widened, and he didn't seem to understand how Chi Yue came up with this answer.

    Some of the classmates around were not surprised, and some still looked at Chi Yue with admiration on their faces, and they were still holding a pen and memorizing Chi Yue's answer in the notebook.

    But there were also some discordant voices, and someone whispered: "I thought he was such a powerful boss that he didn't even know such a simple question."

    "That's right, I wonder if she has gone through some backdoor. "

    Is it really her who Count Louis said? I doubt it."

    Chi Yue glanced at those people, and before she could say anything, someone else refuted her.

    "Are you questioning what Count Louis said?"

    "It's possible that people don't have this problem."

    "Besides, the Galaxy Military Academy has always focused more on practical ability, and it's enough to be able to cure diseases."

    "Yes, yes. The

    professor on the stage also controlled the situation in time, "Student Chi Yue's practical ability is very strong. As far as I know, she not only cured the Earl Louis, but also cured the diseases of the rest of the classmates, her strength is not enough. Underestimate." A

    voice interjected, "Our Galaxy Military Academy has always advocated practice first, and is most opposed to dead reading. Dr. Chi can master ancient methods by studying ancient books. He is very capable and talented, and he must have paid a lot. The classmates still have to learn from Dr. Chi."

    "Including myself, I also worship Chi Yue as a teacher. I hope it is good to learn some fur."

    Chi Yue raised her head in a daze, and saw Dr. Lothar who was talking from behind the professor.

    Dr. Lothar nodded to her with a serious expression, and the professor standing on the stage immediately took the lead in applauding.

    Another nice voice said softly: "Doctor Chi once cured one of my fans. I am very grateful to her and trust her ability."

    At this time, everyone was in an uproar, turned their heads, it was Laura Phil.

    Chi Yue was not good at coping with such a situation, so she nodded to everyone.

    The professor simply asked Chi Yue to come to the stage to tell about a few cases that he had cured.

    The students below were completely stunned by her, and they were all fascinated by it.

    After class, the professor quietly gave Chi Yue a thumbs up, "Chi, I will give you the highest score for your daily assessment score."

    Chi Yue hurriedly thanked the professor, walked out of the classroom, and saw the person waiting for her. Dr. Lothar and Raphael, Raphael said as soon as he saw her: "Don't pay attention to anyone's slander, just pretend you didn't see it."

    Chi Yue nodded and found that after the excitement period of her popularity, she didn't need to If you look at Zhinao again, you must know that in the entire seventy-two planets of the galaxy, there must be many people who do not agree with her.

    Some words turn into sharp swords that hurt people. Chi Yue can't go to them to confront them, so he can only ignore them.

    But she believes that as more and more patients are cured, she will only gain more and more recognition.

    Chi Yue clenched her fists, she will definitely prove herself.

    Raphael handed her a paper version, which was very thick. He sincerely said, "This is all my grandmother's medical records, please excuse me."

    Chi Yue took it seriously and gave him a soothing smile. "Don't worry, I will read it carefully and give you an answer within three days at the latest."

    Raphael looked at her with deep gratitude and trust, nodded to her, and left.

    Dr. Lothar also comforted her, and Chi Yue didn't care much anymore.

    When she returned to the school hospital, she found that Nora had come to get the medicine. She was also surprised when she saw Chi Yue, "Doctor Chi, you're hot, you know, you're really hot!"

    "Everyone around me is here. When discussing you, your classmates admire you, and there are still people who want to study medicine because of you."

    Chi Yue's mind instantly popped into a sentence, "To persuade people to study medicine, the sky will be struck by lightning."

    She hurriedly said to Nora: "It's still You have to think carefully, after all, it's about your future."

    Nora waved her hand, but she didn't know if she heard it or not, but she said to Chi Yue very happily: "I've also met famous celebrities, I'm so lucky..."

    Chi Yue Helplessly listening to the boyish words, he took her to the rooftop and gave her the medicine that had been prepared yesterday.

    "One soothing spirit is for internal use, and one chrysanthemum shampoo is for shampooing your hair. Don't use other shampoos."

    Chi Yue introduced her to her earnestly.

    Nora carefully recorded them one by one. When she took the medicine, her school uniform sleeves were turned up, and Chi Yue's sharp eyes suddenly noticed something strange.

    "What's wrong with your arm?" Chi Yue frowned.

    Nora's slender and white arms were covered with swollen marks, some of which were purple, some had turned cyan, and they looked very ferocious.

    Nora was startled, and quickly rolled up her sleeves, "It's okay, I, I fell myself."

    Not to mention that Chi Yue is a doctor herself, even if she is not, you can see that Nora is lying.

    Thinking of something, Chi Yue asked softly, "Who is it? Classmates or...parents?"

    Nora took the medicine and didn't answer her, but ran downstairs with her face covered.

    Chi Yue's brows furrowed tightly, looking at her back, full of worry, planning to have a chance

Ask her well.

    This is not a trivial matter, and Chi Yue feels very serious.

    Medically speaking, it may even be the culprit behind Nora's hair loss!

    She was lost in thought.

    - -

    -Chu Luan sat in the cockpit of the airship, affectionately and solemnly, and his eyes were fierce.

    The officers sitting in the back all looked like they didn't dare to show their air.

    He Baihu got on the airship, and when he saw this scene, he couldn't help asking, "Why is this, a collective silence?"

    An officer pointed at Chu Luan carefully.

    He Baihu walked over and saw a picture playing on the brain in front of Chu Luan.

    It seems that it should be the scene where Raphael stood up to defend Chi Yue. The two also looked at each other, and they didn't know if the editor did it on purpose, or if it was just the way it was.

    This look is just about to be hooked, and the atmosphere is very sweet.

    "Isn't this Doctor Chi? It looks like a good match for Raphael." He Baihu said carelessly.

    He turned his head inadvertently, but met Chu Luan's narrowed eyes, which made him shiver.

    "What's wrong?"

    Chu Luan turned around, his face stern.

    He Baihu reached out to use his brain, but accidentally popped up another page.

    It is a search engine with search history displayed on it.

    "How to win favor quickly?"

    "Someone is chasing his wife, how to keep his wife?"

    "The uncensored high-definition version of "The Harem Stratagem" is being broadcast on Strawberry TV..."

    "The Miserable One Hundred Days of the Big Wife" is free to read "..."

    "That night, that vixen seduced her husband..."

    "???" He Baihu looked at Chu Luan in confusion.

    The author has something to say: Come,

    come~

    Chu Luan: Wuwuwu's position as a big wife is no longer guaranteed, I will burn you fox spirits to death!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...