I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 31

370 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31 Three shifts in one

    Chi Yue looked at Chu Luan and tutted twice in her heart. If the script was wrong, wouldn't the previous work be useless! The fiancé broke off the engagement and was laughed at by others, it was all meaningless.

    No, Chi Yue calmed down, she thought about it seriously, and felt that it was still meaningful. Maybe she was the kind of counter-attack to upgrade Liulong Aotian, and then she became the heroine of the stallion harem in the later stage.

    Thinking of this, Chi Yue's gaze lingered on Chu Luan for a moment, and then lowered her eyes with some guilt.

    Well, this man has a slender body, looks handsome, and has a special occupation. For the first time, he also felt that he always wanted to see him. He must be the eldest wife in her harem!

    Chu Luan gritted his teeth with all his strength, but he didn't spit out a mouthful of blood. His hands trembled slightly, and he took out a goggle from the airship and put it on the bridge of his nose.

    He was worried that if he didn't do it, his eyes would burn with anger.

    At the same time, he was shamelessly happy for a little while, he was still a big wife after all!

    Although there may be second wives, third wives, fourth wives... Chu Luan silently encouraged himself in his heart, at least he was the biggest.

    Still sad, I took the opportunity to kill all the other harems of Chi Yue.

    Chu Luan walked towards Chi Yue, thinking bitterly in the bottom of his heart, recently, he has been observing more and more around Chi Yue. There are two handsome men who were killed in the bud in advance!

    But on his face, Chu Luan still managed to keep his calm, and said to Chi Yue indifferently: "Doctor Chi, I'm here to get the medicine from Earl Louis."

    Chi Yue is in her heart to exclude the man who has recently appeared around her, and there is a harem. If you tend to put it aside, you can basically put it on the other side if it is a passerby.

    Hearing this, she quickly regained her senses, ran to the small house, and took out the concoction that had been boiled for a long time.

    Then he instructed Chu Luan: "After drinking it today, you don't need to drink any more. Count Louis is much more powerful than I thought. According to this trend, it is estimated that it will not be long before you can go to the battlefield."

    Chu Luan nodded and said, "Count Louis has gone to the military base for inspection today."

    "Really?" Chi Yue exclaimed in surprise, "That's great!"

    "Well, everyone is very happy, too. I'm very grateful to you, so I sent me to give you gifts."

    Chu Luan looked her in the eyes and said slowly, with a hint of tenderness in her voice that she didn't even notice.

    But what he said was true.

    Everyone is very grateful to Chi Yue. Today, after a lapse of three years, Earl Louis finally returned to the military base. He was reticent and could not describe the scene to Chi Yue appropriately.

    Many soldiers shed tears. This is not only the recovery of a patient, but also represents the military strength of the galaxy and the stars, which has been greatly supplemented.

    "There should be relevant news reports in the evening or tomorrow morning. I have already read the script of the lines on the federal planet for you. There is no problem. If you want to read it in advance, I can come for you."

    Chu Luan is a rare series . Long words, he added.

    "There's no need for a gift," Chi Yue was a little flustered by him for some reason, and subconsciously turned her head away and said, "You're too polite, that's what I should do."

    "Major General Chu looks fine . Now, I have no experience and can't see anything."

    Chu Luan shook his head firmly, turned around and took out a large box from the airship and placed it on the ground in front of Chi Yue.

    "What is this? A gift?" Chi Yue asked curiously, and Chu Luan nodded, "I don't even know what's inside." The

    gift had already been placed here, and Chi Yue couldn't, so she had to open it, a huge one. The boxes were piled full to the brim.

    On the top layer were several sealed bags. She picked it up and opened it, stunned in place.

    I saw that there were many colorful Changyou cards, each with different words written on it.

    Fruit planets, ocean planets, flower planets, ice and snow planets, volcano planets… everything, Chiyue roughly counted, there are seventy-two in total, which exactly correspond to seventy-two planets.

    It is the pass for the seventy-two planets. Chiyue has heard of this. There is a fixed number of sales restrictions every year. Each pass is bound to the personal information of the inhabitants of the galaxy.

    With it, you have unimpeded access to all planets, and all game purchases on the planet are free.

    Passes for every planet are very popular, especially ocean planets, ice and snow planets, which are originally tourist planets, and it is even more difficult to find one.

    And now, I have all the passes for the 72 planets in front of me, and after stamping the center of each planet, I can collect all 72 stamps and exchange for a whole set of souvenirs of the Galaxy Interstellar 72 Planet series. .

    Therefore, many bloggers in the galaxy will purchase this kind of pass at a high price.

    Now I own a whole set! Chi Yue blinked excitedly, and showed an uncontrollable smile at Chu Luan next to her.

    Seeing how she liked it, Chu Luan was slightly relieved.

    On the second floor are some commonly used things for students, such as learning brains, automatic note-taking robots... Most of them are very practical but the price is not low.

    Looking at this large box of school supplies now, Chi Yue has a deep understanding of what it means to have a lot of stationery for poor students for the first time.

    On the last floor, Chi Yue stared at the bright red, stunned in place.

    The excitement that had just been unbearable turned into horror at once.

    She tentatively picked up one of the cloth corners, revealing the bright yellow characters inside, and could vaguely see that it was written "excellent hand benevolence..."

    Thinking of a not-so-favorable memory, Chi Yue swished the cloth corner. cover back.

    Well, it's confirmed, this is her lifelong enemy - the pennant!

    Chi Yue really didn't want to recall the pain caused by the sixty-six pennants. There were sixty-six of them. The long ones could hang from the top of the building all the way downstairs. Bright yellow, the abnormal ones are dead Barbie fans...

    Although they are all the hearts of the patient and the patient's family, this love is too heavy. The sixty-six pennants add up to dozens of pounds, and Chi Yue feels that she can't bear it. Come.

    Now, the sixty-six pennants are still pressed under the box by her. Only when the lop-eared rabbit is cleaning, occasionally when the sun is shining, she will take it out to dry it, for fear of mold.

    Sure enough, there are eighty-eight pennants in the box, surpassing the richest man in the textile world, Folies. It is true that the back waves of the Yangtze River beat the front waves, and the front waves were beaten to death on the beach!

    It is said that these military generals did not know where they came from. When they learned that Dr. Chi liked the pennant, they were all refreshed. Of course they couldn't lose. They ordered 88 pennants from Textile Planet overnight. .

    And thanks to their efforts, the pennant is even more rolled up than the sixty-six of Freeis...

    At least the pennant of Freeis is full of fonts, and the pennant sent by the military has pictures on it, which is very advanced!

    The picture is nothing else, but the picture of Chi Yue. It should have been taken by the military capture device when he was photographing Count Louis that day, and it was actually quite beautiful.

    But on the red pennant, there is still an inexplicable sand sculpture effect.

    Chi Yue: "..."

    She laughed twice, "It's pretty, it's pretty, thank you."

    Chu Luan helped her open the last floor, and after seeing what was underneath, Chi Yue was really stunned. Living.

    It is a store transfer authorization.

    She took it in her hand and found that there was no specific store. Chu Luan said warmly: "This is also a subsidy from the federal planet to you. Students from remote planets start their own businesses, and they already have a certain amount of subsidies."

    Whose subsidy Give it directly to a shop... Chi Yue's heart was about to overflow. She looked at Chu Luan in front of her and felt that her whole heart was full.

    Seeing that she didn't quite believe it, Chu Luan coughed lightly: "Take it, I know you don't accept the patient's things, this is sent by me and the Galaxy Army together, you can treat it as a joint venture of a friend. Chi Yue was even more surprised when she heard this .

    Looking at Chu Luan, she suddenly realized something and pointed to the rooftop under her feet, "This rooftop, is it you..."

    Chu Luan nodded slowly.

    Chi Yue clenched the document in her hand and felt tears rolling in her eyes, but she quickly remembered something and forcibly held back the tears.

    Woohoo, this big wife won't let you do it!

    Chi Yue began to think seriously about how much she would dote on Chu Luan in the future, and it was still the most caring wife.

    Chu Luan's gentle eyes that looked at her turned into a stern look, and she picked up the medicine and boarded the airship.

    Sitting on the airship, Chu Luan stared at the sky in front of him, already killing the rival in love that had not yet appeared in his heart.

    He suddenly remembered a person, who was a living target, the most important thing in making trouble, Raphael!

    A first-class dangerous rival, the number one target.

    With a fierce light in his eyes, Chu Luan drove the airship and rushed out.

    Raphael, who was far away from another planet, sneezed suddenly, and the old man leaning on the bed looked at him with concern, "What's wrong? Didn't you sleep at night?"

    Raphael recovered, shook his head with a smile, "No, I slept well." "If you have nothing to do, just go and do it. Don't waste your time here.     Grandma

    knows you are very busy."

Wearing cat-eye green gemstone earrings, even if he is paralyzed on the bed, he still has a sparkling brooch pinned to his chest.

    However, her legs were weakly placed on the bed, and she didn't even have the strength to move out of the bed by herself.

    Raphael glanced at her leg hesitantly, and said, "Grandma, do you still want to treat... your leg?" The

    old man was stunned, then smiled gently, "What can I do if I want to treat it? Although the symptoms have been relieved for so many years, after all, the leg has actually been broken, plus the time has passed, it is estimated that the nerves are necrotic."

    Raphael lowered his head a little low, "How good would it have been if you agreed to install a prosthetic leg? Maybe now, you can get out of bed and walk by yourself, instead of being stuck in this bed for the rest of your life."

    "No, Rafael, no matter how good a prosthetic leg is, I can't dance again. Grandma would rather be stuck in bed all her life and watch her acting career die than dance with a prosthetic leg."

    "That's different. , my dance has lost its soul." The

    old lady looked sideways at the leaves outside the window.

    Raphael looked at her with a hint of melancholy and yearning, and asked tentatively, "Grandmother, there is a doctor who is quite special. She may be able to cure you. Let's try it."

    "How special?" asked curiously.

    "She and I are classmates in the same class. Now they are the official doctors of the hospital of the Galaxy Military Academy. They have cured many difficult cases without surgery. They only need a few silver needles and medicinal soup to succeed."

    Mrs. Afraid If he didn't believe it, he also added: "Alice's strange illness a while back was cured by her."

    The old lady also had an impression of this. At that time, Alice's mother took Alice everywhere to seek medical treatment, but she had heard either The treatment process was too painful, or there was no effect at all, and now it has been cured by Raphael's classmates!

    "At such a young age, your grades must be excellent, right? Are you friends?" the

    old lady said sincerely.

    "..." Raphael really couldn't do things like open his eyes and talk nonsense, he quickly changed the subject, "It's a friend, one of my fans was sick, and she was cured by her. It's very powerful.

    " , Otherwise, I'll try it too..." The old lady's eyes flashed with brilliance, "Do we need to make an appointment? What time can we do it? I'll make preparations in advance."

    When I saw my grandmother, I agreed. Raphael was very pleasantly surprised. Although my grandmother is old, she has always been very young. She not only pursues the TV series she acts in, but also often calls herself on the spot. Disabled, my grandmother also survived.

    Over the years, my grandmother has always insisted on treatment, and has never slackened, but in the past two years, the blow has been so severe that she was a little afraid to treat again for a while, for fear that the last glimmer of hope would be dashed.

    But this time he hesitated and agreed. Grandmother never gave up hope of recovery.

    Raphael repeatedly said, "I'll contact her first and ask her!" The

    grandmother nodded understandingly.

    Walking out of his grandmother's room, Raphael turned on his brain and began to check Chi Yue's contact information, but he couldn't get through for a long time.

    He sent two strange messages that were also ignored.

    Raphael called Alice, but Alice didn't get through either.

    In the end, he had no choice but to call Chu Luan out.

    After Chu Luan answered, his voice was a little cold, "Is something wrong?"

    "Why do you say this every time you see me?" Raphael said angrily.

    "I'm looking for Chi Yue. I don't know if I remembered her contact information incorrectly. I can't get in touch. Do you have her contact information? Send it to me." Raphael explained it to him.

    Unexpectedly, Chu Luan was silent for a long time after listening to it, until Raphael thought that his brain was really broken, and he gritted his teeth: "You are indeed a suspect!"

    "What, what suspect?" Raphael Er was told inexplicably, "Stop talking about this, will you give it to you?" "No, don't give me any news about Chi Yue from     me

    , don't even think about it, don't think about it!"

, Major General Chu hung up the call extremely coldly.

    Only the star star Raphael looked confused, looking at the brain in his hand, "What is this doing, am I not awake, or is he not awake?"

    Wait, this sounds so familiar.

    If he remembers correctly, he just heard something similar yesterday.

    In one of his new films, he plays the male protagonist, a young and handsome little wolf dog who bravely pursues his sister who is seven years older than himself, and begins a beautiful love between siblings.

    During the filming, the second male, who is also the heroine's ex-husband, spoke with him in a full and depressed voice, saying fiercely: "If you want to get her, don't even think about it, don't move her crooked mind, you are I can't take her away!"

    Whether Chu Luan went crazy in the war, I don't know, he thought he was Chi Yue's useless husband.

    Raphael curled his beautiful lips and went downstairs, intending to go directly to the Galaxy Military Academy to have an interview with Chi Yue.

    When Raphael's call came, Chi Yue was confronting Mia in the dining room of the Galaxy Military Academy.

    "Report me?" Chi Yue crossed her arms and looked at Mia coldly, "Report me for what?"

    Mia raised the corner of her mouth and smiled, "Of course you are reporting that you are working without a license, you are very disrespectful to the patient. Responsible attitude, others don't dare to care about you, as the squad leader, can I allow you to behave like this?"

    "My behavior..." Chi Yue said speechlessly: "Then, is the report successful?"

    Mia His face froze, and then he quickly sneered: "If it doesn't work, why would I come to you, the school council has already accepted my report, and will come to investigate you soon, Chi Yue, I'm also doing it for your own good. , it's not ashamed to be caught by me now, and it's really shameful when the patient reports it."

    Chi Yue tutted, stretched, and said in a long voice: "But... what should I do if I have a license certificate? ?"

    Mia was stunned, what, what kind of license certificate? "

    I can't get a charter certificate for a qualification certificate due to reasons such as lack of age," Chi Yue smiled beautifully, "I just got it when I entered the school hospital. Don't you know the monitor?" "

    "So what, this charter certificate is only issued to you by the school, not co-signed by the seventy-two stars in the galaxy."

    Mia glanced at her and turned to leave, "Forget it, I don't understand, you I guess you don't even know anything about the qualification certificate test..."

    "Hahahaha..." There was a burst of suppressed laughter from the school cafeteria surrounded by people, it was the group of people from the Remote Planet Federation.

    The laughter carried an undisguised irony, causing many people to look at Chi Yue, looking at him, disdain or sympathy in their eyes.

    The two big ears of the lop-eared rabbit are standing up. It has been busy outside these days. At this moment, seeing Mia, it suddenly becomes angry. It licks the rabbit fur on its arm and pretends to touch it again. Likely, he spit two saliva into his rabbit paw, looking like he was gearing up.

    Before Chi Yue could react, the lop-eared rabbit jumped, caught up with Mia, and lifted the pet housekeeper off her shoulder.

    "Come, come, stinky boy, you come down!" The lop-eared rabbit held the pug, and scolded fiercely: "Your master bullies my master, and this rabbit will beat you!"

    "Brother Rabbit, Brother Rabbit, listen Brother, please explain!" The

    pug was so frightened that the lop-eared rabbit's notoriety had spread all over the Galaxy Military Academy recently, and many newly enrolled pet housekeepers had changed their minds by raising the rabbit.

    There is no other reason. It all depends on how bored the lop-eared rabbit has been recently, and what kind of alliances Chiyue watches all day long. Its rabbit ears are curled up, and students have associations. Why can't the pet housekeeper get an association.

    As soon as this idea came up, the lop-eared rabbit couldn't sit still. He read more than a dozen novels in which the male protagonist was a gangster, and finally got the essence. The next day he wore red rabbit eyes. out.

    Chi Yue didn't know what it was doing at all.

    The Lop Rabbit wisely did not tell Chi Yue about his actions, but took the money he had saved and started the Galaxy Star Blue Rabbit Gang with the start-up funds funded by Beijing Love.

    Adapted from the Qing/Dragon Gang in "The Years I Started a Gang", Lop-eared Rabbit feels very imposing.

    Finally, with the efforts of Lop Rabbit day and night, it invested 100 Star Coins, accounting for 99% of the shares, Beiqing funded 1,000,000 Star Coins, and was embezzled by Lop Rabbit for 900,000 Star Coins, accounting for 100% of the shares. one part.

    This is how the Galaxy Interstellar Blue Rabbit Gang was established.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit, under the name of the North Wolf, coupled with its powerful mature rabbit charm, has successfully expanded the Green Rabbit Gang recently. The Galaxy Military Academy is the first stronghold, whether it is a voluntary or forced pet housekeeper. have something.

    It leads this blue rabbit to help the strong and the weak, and to support justice.

    The lop-eared rabbit also ordered everyone in the gang to call it Brother Rabbit, and he called himself a younger brother. The brothers had both blessings and difficulties, and they were very loyal.

    Therefore, in the past few days when Chi Yue was busy seeing a doctor and earning money, Lop Rabbit has quietly developed his first group of forces, and secretly ordered his younger brothers to publicize Chi Yue.

    Of course, Brother Rabbit won't tell Chi Yue about these things. The boss's woman is for petting, and a truly mature and attractive rabbit will not take credit for it.

    The pug bowed and looked at the lop-eared rabbit in front of him, repeatedly begging for forgiveness, "Boss, little brother really doesn't know about this, you will definitely get me kicked out of the Blue Rabbit Gang!" The

    surrounding pet stewards also slowly gathered around, Standing behind the lop-eared rabbit boss, he glared at Mia and the others.

    The pet steward on the group also lowered his head, wishing he could bury his face in the ground and be targeted by the Green Rabbit Gang, do you want to get involved in the pet steward world!

    Mia looked at the lop-eared rabbit with big ears that was soft and cute, but with an arrogant face, and then looked at the pug lying on the ground huddled under her feet.

    She couldn't help but say, "What are you doing? Chi Yue, can't you even control your own pet housekeeper?"

    Hearing her calling Chi Yue's name, the lop-eared rabbit grabbed the poor pug and said, "Okay! The rules of the road are not as bad as the family, come here, hit this rabbit!" All of

    a sudden, there was a circle around The pet housekeepers all looked at Mia and the others eagerly.

    Mia was so angry that she covered her chest and looked at Chi Yue who was also stunned in the distance. She was about to say something while sticking her waist, but was interrupted by the lighted screen.

    The huge light screen in the school cafeteria of the Galaxy Military Academy slowly lights up all the year round, and the split screens also dodge one by one.

    "According to reports on the Galactic Federation planet, Earl Louis will return to the battlefield after a lapse of four years, and will hold an important position. The leaders of the Galactic Federation Center, the leaders of the military, and the relevant departments of the military region all expressed their gratitude to Earl Louis. Sincere welcome.

    "Count Louis was born in 25xx of the Galaxy Calendar, a federal planet, and entered the Galaxy Military Academy at the age of 18 to study..."

    In an instant, the entire restaurant of the Galaxy Military Academy was filled with jagged exclamations, and the students came back to their senses. , Where can I take care of the dispute between Chi Yue and Mia, and they discussed it excitedly.

    "My God, I heard it right, it's Earl Louis! "

    I heard that too, but didn't Count Louis relapse?" Why are you back on the battlefield so soon? "

    "Yeah, will the Zerg be rampant again recently, and the Federation planet is short of manpower?" "

    Any lack of manpower would not send a brain-damaged patient, would it?" I'd say it's supposed to be healed. "

    So fast...how good?" Was it cured by Director Li on Fleet Planet or Professor Randy on Medicine Planet? "

    Come, come, bet!" When the

    lop-eared rabbit heard it, its big ears stood up, let go of the pug and ran over, "Bet, I bet on Chiyue!" "

    "Who is Chi Yue?" never heard of that. "

    I haven't heard of it either. Wait, the one who was accused of not having a qualification certificate just now seems to be Chi Yue." "

    "Hahaha, lol, whoever overwhelms her, wait until you lose all your pants." "Leave him     alone

    , specify to pay to die, and open it!"

There are more and more people. Compared with other experts, Chi Yue's only few bets can be ignored.

    Chi Yue, Lop Rabbit, Mia, and a group of people who were either concerned about Count Louis, or the safety of the galaxy, or who planned to eat melons, all stared at the screen attentively.

    On the light screen, the report was still being carried out. After introducing the resume of Count Louis, he began to interview Count Louis.

    Count Louis appeared on the light screen with a rosy face and a rosy face. When answering questions, his answers were smooth and clear. It was difficult for people to associate this soldier with the old man reported in previous years.

    Count Louis, really healed!

    The reporter from Federation Planet finally asked the question that all the students were looking forward to, "Then ask Count Louis, we all know that you injured your head in an accident a few years ago, but you have recovered so well recently, so I would take the liberty to ask you a question. Who is the attending doctor?"

    For a while, the students all muttered to themselves, praying that they must be experts in their own bets.

    Earl Louis smiled and said seriously: "She has some special medical skills. Although she is very young, she has her own unique insights in medicine, and even mastered ancient methods and magical techniques.

    " He is studying in the medical department of Galaxy Military Academy, and his name is also very beautiful, called Chi Yue."

    "Okay, it seems that Earl Louis has a high opinion of this low-key Doctor Chi..." The reporter was still talking.

    However, the dining room of the entire Galactic Military Academy has been silent.

    Everyone's heads slowly looked at Chi Yue, who was still standing calmly in the same place, facing everyone's gaze.

    But he was already secretly pleasantly surprised, "Alright, alright, the stallion harem script has started, and I'm about to ascend!"

    The lop-eared rabbit was also very excited, shuttled back and forth among the crowd, and even showed off to others, "This rabbit has transferred 200,000 star coins, 200,000 star coins! The woman of this rabbit is a good candidate!"

    People He couldn't care less about giving it a blank look, all of them were dumbfounded, looking at Chi Yue's face, full of disbelief and confusion.

    Finally, after a while, the entire restaurant burst into flames, and people were eagerly discussing with the people around them.

    "Our school has another big celebrity!"

    "Oh my god, this is too awesome. Count Louis has been cured of his disease while he was still in school. After graduation, he will definitely be able to enter the hospital directly, right?"

    "Chi Yue is Who, don't you know?"

    "I know, she's a second-year medical student. I took a class with her and she looks good!"

    "I can't find it on the honor roll. How many are she in the auxiliary class? How many did you see? Hundreds of people have passed, and I haven't seen her yet."

    "Oh, this, you have to look backwards, it may be faster than you are looking straight ahead."

    "..."

    No one cared about Mia and her group, Chi Yue Walking towards Mia who was stunned in place, she smiled slightly and said, "I just forgot to tell you, I have already obtained the qualification certificate and I am working with the certificate."

    Seeing Mia's slightly pale face, Chi Yue slowed down. Slowly said: "Go through the green special talent channel."

    Mia was completely stunned in place, and there was no more cynicism.

    Lop-eared rabbit led a group of members of the Qingtu Gang to squeeze over and escorted Chi Yue out.

    When Chi Yue walked to the campus, she could still hear the surprised discussions of the classmates in her ears. Everyone was either surprised or ecstatic... Everyone was dancing and discussing excitedly.

    Make her feel weird.

    It was not easy to be recognized, and when I arrived at the school hospital, I happened to bump into Raphael who was waiting here.

    Chi Yue hurriedly welcomed him in. Raphael obviously didn't know that Chi Yue was going to be on fire. As soon as he saw Chi Yue, he hurriedly said, "Chi Yue, I'm in a hurry. I just couldn't get in touch with you, so I'll come and wait. You."

    Seeing his rare anxious look, Chi Yue hurriedly asked, "What's the matter, what's wrong?"

    "No, it's not me, it's my grandmother."

    Raphael calmed down a little, and felt himself Too anxious, his blue eyes as clear as the sea showed two worries.

    "Chi, can you treat a patient who can only be paralyzed in bed because of an injury?"

    Chi Yue was startled, but said the truth: "Yes, but I need to see the patient's condition before I can draw a complete conclusion."

    "But To be honest, you are also from the Department of Medicine. If the nerves and bones have all been necrotic and have been paralyzed for many years, I also need to think carefully."

    Hearing this, Raphael slowly pulled away from the excitement, he gritted his teeth and said: " Well, as long as there is a little hope, we will also treat it!"

    "How is the patient's mood, and is the treatment attitude positive?" Chi Yue asked this point emphatically.

    Many patients with injured legs and paralyzed in bed are very prone to depression.

    Not being able to walk or take care of themselves, with the passage of time, many people who were originally strong-willed will gradually lose their confidence and live in a muddled state.

    Raphael said decisively: "Very good! Don't worry, her treatment attitude is very positive, and she will definitely cooperate with her."

    After hearing this, Chi Yue no longer hesitated, and said directly to Raphael: "That's it, you First give me a series of materials such as the cause of the patient's injury, the intermediate medical record, the detailed condition performance, etc., and I will take a good look."

    In order to prevent the patient from experiencing the pain from full of hope to despair, Chi Yue decided to take a look first. specific situation.

    Even if it cannot be cured, the relief is good, but it must be explained before the treatment, so that the patient's heart will not be too different.

    Before going to bed at night, Chi Yue tortured Lop Rabbit severely, but with little success. Lop Ear Rabbit insisted that he was a law-abiding and law-abiding citizen Rabbit of Galaxy Interstellar, and absolutely did not form gangs and self-proclaimed bosses.

    Seeing that Chi Yue couldn't ask anything, he had to poking at its forehead threateningly, "You'd better be." The

    lop-eared rabbit held out her small chest, drooping her eyes and whitening Chi Yue, and generously gave Chi Yue half of it "Bets" earned by yourself.

    Turning around, he informed the Green Rabbit Gang—the boss woman was in a bad mood recently, and the activities of the Green Rabbit Gang were suspended for two days.

    The next day, Chi Yue got up and thought about it, and found that she was really busy today. Fortunately, the mid-term exam was approaching, but it wasn't too much.

    In the blink of an eye, she has been in the galaxy for almost two months, and the time has passed really fast. The advanced nutritional supplements that Old Evan and Mrs. Evan gave her back then were almost second-hand.

    There is only the last box left, which was directly packaged by a mysterious anonymous user, and it is still the sweetest strawberry flavor.

    The buyer placed an order and specified that it would be delivered to another park, a male apartment.

    Chi Yue wakes up the lop-eared rabbit, checks the time, and plans to go to work after delivery.

    One person and one rabbit walked into the boys' apartment, which was different from the layers of checkpoints at the entrance of the girls' apartment. There was not even a pet housekeeper at the entrance of the boys' apartment, so Chi Yue swaggered in.

    On the 88th floor, the elevator shows the dormitory area of ​​the command department and agriculture department.

    Chi Yue directed the robotic arm to knock on the customer's door, knocked for a long time, but no one answered.

    Chi Yue was a little puzzled, she rang the doorbell, but no one came to open the door.

    The lop-eared rabbit scratched his head, "Is there something wrong? Are you still not in the dormitory?"

    "No, the time mentioned when placing the order is now." Chi Yue checked her brain.

    The lop-eared rabbit hesitated and said, "This rabbit can try to hack into his security system, but it should be against the rules."

    Chi Yue called the customer three times in a row, but no one answered.

    As soon as she gritted her teeth, she motioned for the lop-eared rabbit to come on.

    The lop-eared rabbit fiddled with the smart display on the door a few times, and the door slammed open a crack.

    It looked at the door lock and said to Chi Yue: "This door is not locked at all." The

    lop-eared rabbit put the rabbit's head in and looked at it, then stretched it back and said, "No one seems to be."

    Chi Yue opened the door carefully. , The bedroom is a bit messy, with mechanical parts everywhere, but the huge glass floor-to-ceiling windows are very bright. The sun shines in and sprinkles on the neatly arranged flower pots under the window, leaving mottled warm light and shadow.

    She was stunned for a while, almost thinking that she had returned to the sun room on the blue star.

    Chi Yue walked in and whispered tentatively, "Mr. X, are you there?"

    But there was no response inside. Chi Yue closed her mouth and heard a soft breathing.

    Chi Yue walked in suspiciously and saw that under the sunlight, a chestnut-haired boy was lying on the floor with his eyes closed. Even though Chi Yue had walked to his side, there was still no movement.

    There are also several books spread on the floor next to them, and all kinds of flowers and plants are painted on them, which seem to be dry goods for planting.

    Lop-eared rabbit said in surprise: "What's wrong, no, it won't...dead?"

    Chi Yue glanced at the boy, and suddenly recognized it. Isn't this the day on the public airship ? , hold her hand and let her choose the boy from the Agricultural Mecha Alliance!

    She observed it carefully, waved her hand to the lop-eared rabbit, motioning it to shut up, and then quietly exited the room, "It's alright, just fell asleep!"

    Knowing that it was a false alarm, one person and one rabbit put down the nutritional supplements, Chi Yue left a note and left.

    Walking on the road, the Lop Rabbit suddenly said, "Have you noticed the book beside him?"

    Chi Yue nodded, and the lop-eared rabbit patted her own paw. "You said, let them help you grow traditional Chinese medicine, how about you? Can you get enough gold coins?"

    Chi Yue's mind flashed, feeling I was inspired, and I secretly thought about the possibilities.

    When I arrived at the school hospital, I thought I could study the snacks for Mrs. Evan's tea party in the morning, but my brain shook as soon as I survived.

    Chi Yue opened it and saw that it was actually a message from the two Galaxy Military Academy Alliance Offices.

    One is to congratulate her on having entered the medical alliance and become a member of the alliance. I wish her a happy growth in the alliance in the future and improve her strength.

    The other is to remind her to take part in the entrance examination of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance this morning.

    Only then did Chi Yue remember that she had signed up for this alliance.

    Seeing that the time is almost up, Chi Yue still got on the airship that went to the training ground for the assessment.

    Because several major leagues have been conducting assessments recently, there are long queues in front of several venues, and people often ask doubtfully, "Which alliance's assessment venue is this?"

    However, Chi Yue did not have this trouble.

    Because when she got off the airship, she saw a picture of a warm tractor farming in a rural farm.

    Pooh! It is the scene of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance driving the agricultural mecha in the test field.

    The author has something to say:

    Chu Luan: While his wife is not at home, delete all the suspicious harem reservists in her address book!

    The Green Rabbit Gang strikes, everyone retreats!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
68.3K 1.3K 26
"Why did you make me fall in love with you when you're about to leave for a mission you may not even come back from?" I exclaim, my throat burning as...
13.1K 184 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story