I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 29

410 2 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 29 Three shifts in one

    "It sounds like you can beat five to death..." Chi Yue pondered for a long time, unable to complain.

    She tried to struggle again, dragged Alice and said, "That Alice, maybe we can consider another name? Personally, I don't think this name is very suitable..."

    Alice's eyes lit up, and she came over and asked: "Chi, do you mean you have a new name? Tell me now!"

    A burly man next to him bowed his head aggrievedly and whispered, "Alice, you clearly promised me that if classmate Chi has A good name will be chosen by me first."

    "Why, do you have any opinion? Let me hear it?" Alice raised her fist threateningly, although her face was not as big as the big man's hand, But he didn't seem to be afraid at all, and he was very ferocious.

    The burly man didn't dare to say a word aggrievedly, waved his hand, and said with a flat mouth: "No, no."

    Chi Yue looked at the scene in shock and cast an admiring look at Alice.

    Hmm, so scary.

    "Chi, tell me your new name quickly!" Alice couldn't wait to get over, hugging Chi Yue's arm and shaking.

    "Ah... that's right," Chi Yue cleared her throat, trying to persuade them in a very serious tone, "I think in such a serious occasion, such a powerful mecha, wouldn't it be good enough to use this name? Wouldn't that be a little disrespectful?"

    "No!" The burly man next to him waved his hand, "The last time we went to the game, someone called Lollipop Sweetie."

    Chi Yue twitched the corners of her mouth and coughed lightly. The voice said: "So, how about the winning team and the united winning team? The high-end atmosphere has connotations. When you hear it, you are the first to go, and it seems to be cultural." The

    voice fell, and a few tall men around Both Alice and I were silent, and the atmosphere that was still active just now suddenly became cold, and several people looked at Chi Yue with a silent look.

    Chi Yue was taken aback by them, not knowing what was wrong. After a while, Alice said with difficulty: "Chi, do you like reading ancient books?

    " Dr. Chi is also very good at using ancient methods for treatment, and he must have read ancient books."

    Chi Yue didn't know what this had to do with reading ancient books, but after hearing this, she still guessed one or two.

    Sure enough, Alice sighed: "Chi, these names were not used 800 years ago. It's too crude. If you go out to compete with this name, you will definitely be laughed at by your opponent."

    Chi Yueyi Looking at Alice with a vicissitudes of life, she wanted to ask silently, "Don't you use the names Long Aotian and Ai Ritian, won't you be laughed at?"

    Obviously not.

    Because Alice obviously cherished her love day more after hearing Chi Yue's new name, and she couldn't put it down while stroking the mecha.

    Until he sent Chi Yue out of the door, he still told Chi Yue to help them think of two more nice names, and they could pay the copyright fee.

    Chi Yue simply didn't know what to say, so she had to humbly respond, and then trot all the way to the airship, fleeing frantically.

    Alice didn't forget to tell Chi Yue that she should not forget to watch her trials for two days.

    This reminded Chi Yue that Alice had mentioned the trials, and there was a more important game, which was the league on the school celebration.

    I heard that combat mecha students from all universities on Fleet Planet will come and sign up to participate in the competition, so on the surface it looks like a school celebration, but in fact it is a joint competition of hundreds of schools.

    Therefore, the school leaders are very concerned. As early as a few months ago, they began to urge the leagues to prepare as soon as possible, and strive to prevent students from other schools from taking away the championship and slapping their own faces in their own fields.

    Chi Yue also noticed that in the past few days, the school started to put up posters for the celebration of the school.

    Xiaoguangping will also remind you very cleverly, "Go to sign up for the anniversary, go to join the alliance, don't miss this opportunity, and don't come back again, people's college life is only precious once, don't let yourself leave regrets..." The

    words are extremely Inciting, said that many students who had no intention of participating in the league could not help but sign up to join the league.

    Chi Yue now has such a small flying screen in front of her eyes.

    Xiaoguangping flapped its wings and kept approaching Chi Yue, not knowing what program they were set to accurately capture those who did not sign up for the alliance, and then rushed over to incite more.

    Chi Yue reluctantly opened the introduction and took a look. In fact, in Professor Dinah's office last time, Professor Dinah had already introduced many alliances to her, and she also gave her relevant publicity, but Chi Yue was busy and forgot about it later. Haven't seen it again.

    The promotion here on Xiaoguang Screen is obviously more detailed and comprehensive than that of Professor Dinah. You can also see the real-time registration number of each alliance, the number of people who have passed the review, as well as the names of the president and vice president, members, etc...

    Chi At a glance, Yue saw a big red-marked alliance that was ranked first. It was very eye-catching on the homepage and attracted her attention.

    She took a closer look and the name was "Medical Alliance".

    The simple and rude name, needless to say, must be sponsored by the Department of Medicine. Speaking of which, it should also be the most suitable for his major.

    But the medical profession is generally not so popular. Everyone has no medical foundation, and it is actually very difficult to learn. Therefore, the applicants should still be from the medical department.

    Chi Yue went in curiously and found that the number of real-time registrations had exceeded 1,000!

    She widened her eyes in shock and went to see the introduction of the medical alliance, and found that it was no different from what she understood. She also emphasized the sponsorship of the medical department, which was a bit unreasonable.

    Suddenly, the corner of Chi Yue's eyes swept to a small frame on the side with the words Vice President - Raphael.

    Chi Yue: "...I understand."

    No wonder the number of real-time registrations is so crazy, so many thieves. Generally, second-year students will not serve as vice presidents, but now the Medical Alliance has Raphael as president. The child has attracted the attention of countless people. With such a huge number of fans, it will certainly attract fans to sign up.

    It seems that the Medical Alliance has really invested a lot in order to recruit more people.

    The real-time number of the medical alliance is still rising, and even made a list called "everyone is watching", which shows its popularity.

    But Chi Yue also noticed sharply that although the number of people who signed up in real time grew rapidly, very few people passed the review, and only one or two grew after a while.

    This is the case with a highly professional alliance. The entry threshold is very low, but the auditing difficulty is very high. After all, the alliance does not want to recruit some white people who know nothing to occupy a position.

    The second and third places are the "Combat Mecha Alliance" and the "Agricultural Mecha Alliance" respectively.

    All of them are mechas. Chi Yue feels that he understands them very well. Galaxy Interstellar has paid great attention to the use of mechas, which is almost equivalent to the various means of transportation of Bluestar. It is also very important on the battlefield, so the popularity of registration is so high. Gao, Chi Yue felt very normal.

    However, the presidents and vice presidents of these two alliances are all powerful figures. The vice president of the Combat Mecha Alliance is unsurprisingly Alice, while the vice president of the Agricultural Mecha Alliance is a familiar and unfamiliar Chi Yue. Name - Owl God.

    Chi Yue has heard this name several times since she came to the Galaxy Military Academy. It seems that, like Chu Luan and Raphael, she is also the top of the honor roll. There are many followers, but she has never seen it.

    In addition, there are many alliances, all of which are very distinctive, and promote the illustrations of each family.

    Chi Yue also saw the Command Alliance and the Gourmet Alliance. Needless to say, the Command Alliance was established by the Command Department, and the president was named Chu Luan.

    Real-time sign-ups for this league are not that high for two reasons.

    Chi Yue felt that, first of all, commanding was originally a brain-based profession. It was said that it was very difficult, and most people couldn't stand it. Even if they passed the audit and the assessment, it would be good for one in a thousand people to join the meeting.

    On the other hand, although it was fascinating that Chu Luan was the president who commanded the alliance, he couldn't bear it, but the president wasn't in the alliance at all.

    On the surface, it seems that Major General Chu is the president, but in fact, President Chu has been fighting outside all year round, and he does not know how to go to school at all. The affairs of the meeting are managed by the vice president, which has become the consensus of the Galaxy Military Academy.

    Therefore, although Chu Luan has the most die-hard fans in the Galaxy Military Academy, due to various restrictions and reasons, he still chooses to act calmly and does not waste the opportunity to report to the commanding alliance.

    After all, there are only two alliances that one person can report.

    Chi Yue looked at the small light screen in front of her and fell into a very tangled situation.

    From a professional point of view, it is definitely more convenient for her to enter the medical alliance, and she can represent the school. It is said that there is a lot of bonuses, and the champion and runner-up will be published in the newspapers of the federal planet, which must be an opportunity to make a name for herself.

    And what he lacks now is his reputation.

    Even if you don't win the championship and runner-up, you will gain popularity for yourself. I heard that this league is familiar to some extent, and followers can also give rewards to players they like.

    Chi Yue felt very good.

    She clicked on the medical alliance and signed up. It showed that the results of the data review would be released tomorrow. After the review, she could participate in the assessment. If the assessment also passed, she was officially a member of the medical alliance.

    But on the other hand, Chi Yue couldn't help but feel a little tangled. Although she planned to join this Lanxiang tractor a while ago, ah no, the Agricultural Mecha Alliance, but when she really wanted to sign up, she still hesitated.

    Is it possible to drive a tractor every day in class? Chi Yue is a little embarrassed.

    She is more inclined to the gourmet cooking alliance. Although she doubts what kind of food they can make with the nutrient level of the galaxy, at least this alliance sounds very easy. There are no restrictions on majors, grades, and assessments. It's very simple, basically you can enter if you sign up for the name, so what if the ranking is lower, the point is to watch the food born under your own hands.

    While tangled, the airship stopped in front of the apartment building, and a boy came up.

    There was a commotion in the quiet airship just now. Chi Yue looked up and didn't know her, but she looked really good.

    Chestnut hair, very white skin, big brown eyes, a little tear mole under the eyes, and two small pear eddies around his mouth, looking sweet.

    The boy looked, found a seat next to her, and sat down.

    The girl who was about to take the seat in front let out a disappointed sigh.

    Chi Yue was still staring intently at the light screen in front of her. Just when she hesitated until she decided to use the fairest method—counting the roosters, the boy next to her suddenly said, "Hello, are you choosing an alliance?"

    Chi Yue was startled, looked at him and nodded, and began to count the roosters, "Whoever the little rooster points to, I will choose whoever..." Pointed

    to the Agricultural Mecha Alliance.

    Chi Yue stretched out her hand, and the choice of the phobia star was entangled again. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, "cough, it doesn't count. I will choose whoever the little rooster orders, whether it is the Agricultural Mecha Alliance or the Food Cooking. alliance……"

    She was blindfolding with her eyes closed, when she suddenly felt warm in her palms, as if someone was holding her hand and moving her hand.

    Chi Yue suddenly opened her eyes and saw that her hand had touched the Agricultural Mecha Alliance.

    She turned her head to look at the boy, and the boy shrugged and smiled: "Wow! Look, it was the Agricultural Mecha Alliance twice, what does that mean? It means that you are the material and destined to go to the Agricultural Mecha Alliance."

    Chi Yue: "...Don't think I didn't know it was you who plucked my hand."

    This embarrassing acting skill is really a match for the lop-eared rabbit.

    The boy smiled embarrassedly, with a very bright smile, "I'm sorry, but I really want you to choose this."

    Chi Yue didn't know what was going on with this person, so she sat down strangely and asked herself to choose the agricultural mecha. alliance.

    But the boy blinked his eyes and looked at her seriously, with a very serious expression, it seemed that Chi Yue would not leave if he didn't choose the Agricultural Mecha Alliance.

    Chi Yue couldn't, so he had to open the Agricultural Mecha Alliance to sign up in front of him. After a few seconds, the page showed that it had entered the data review stage.

    "Are you from the Agricultural Mecha Alliance?" Chi Yue asked aloud.

    The boy nodded, "Trust me, don't choose the Gourmet Cooking Alliance, I've been there, and I'm doing it for your own good. After you go, you'll find that you have to eat their cooked meals every day."

    "Isn't that bad?" Chi Yue was confused said.

    The boy shook his head sadly, and said with emotion: "You don't understand, how do you say it, I remember once I finished eating a raspberry cake made by a member, and that night, my stomach sang..."

    "...

    Chi Yue laughed embarrassingly, "That's true, it's quite miserable." The boy

    stood up and said to her, "Yeah, that's why these people don't know how to make things, don't trust them. " The propaganda posters are all tricking people in and then killing them."

    Chi Yue nodded hastily, the boy finally showed her a bright smile, turned around and got off the airship.

    Chi Yue arrived at the school hospital within two minutes.

    There is also a registration fee for alliance registration, but if the review and assessment fail, the fee can be refunded at any time.

    So Chiyue strolled around again and decided to report the agricultural mecha. It's better to drive a tractor than to run towards the toilet after eating a member's cake.

    If she fails the review, she can still get the money back.

    Just as he was about to exit the page, Chi Yue caught a glimpse of another pop-up window.

    "Remote Planet Federation" is recruiting!

    She paused, clicked in, and found that it was indeed the alliance that Mia and Chu Xing were in, and the president was Chu Xing.

    The number of applicants for the Remote Planet Federation is not large, and the ranking is not too low. After all, it is a relatively unprofessional alliance. The advantage is that it does not meet the conditions of those major alliances. Its threshold It is relatively low, and conditions are relaxed for students from remote planets.

    Therefore, it also attracted many students to join. Although the sharpness is not strong enough, the victory lies in the large number. There are any majors, and any majors can be mixed in the school celebration league. Therefore, adding up, there are really a few champions and runners-up. .

    Mia said that day if Chi Yue quit the Remote Planet Federation, she would not be able to participate in the school celebration league, which was actually what she meant.

    After all, the original owner's grades were relatively poor, and entering the Remote Planet Federation was also due to lowering the threshold, and if he could not join other alliances, he would not be eligible to participate in the school celebration league.

    Larger and higher-ranked leagues will have more league qualifications in their hands, while minor leagues will have fewer, so leagues will have large and small restrictions on applicants.

    If the original owner was here, wouldn't he be blinded by both eyes? Chi Yue sighed, as Mia intended.

    Hope the Medical Alliance and the Agricultural Mecha Alliance can let her pass.

    When he arrived in the consultation room, Dr. Lothar was concentrating on studying the book Chi Yue gave him. Chi Yue did not disturb him and continued to wait for the arrival of the Raphael fan yesterday.

    After a while, the door of the consultation room was finally knocked on. Today is the weekend, and the people who came to see the doctor in the school hospital were very good, and Chi Yue raised her head immediately.

    A little girl in a short skirt walked in, and her appearance was exactly as described by Dr. Lothar.

    Light brown hair and blue eyes, very white and tall, wearing a short skirt showing two slender legs, a bag on the back, and the pendant hanging below it is Raphael's cheering stick.

    The little girl looked around, and Dr. Lothar immediately pointed to her. The little girl saw Chi Yue, her eyes lit up, and she walked straight towards her.

    Chi Yue stood up, "Hello, do you want to see a doctor?" The

    little girl nodded hurriedly and asked, "Is Dr. Chi you, is that you, Dr. Chi?"

    Chi Yue froze and answered awkwardly, "Yes. Me."

    Unexpectedly, the little girl rushed up and grabbed her hand again, "Hahaha, it's really you! Great, I can see you! You are so beautiful..."

    "Is Raphael handsome? ?"

    Before Chi Yue could thank you, she was confused by the sudden change in the topic, "What?"

    "Doctor Chi, haven't you seen Raphael himself?" The little girl shook her hand excitedly. , "How about Raphael himself, isn't he handsome?"

    "Pretty handsome..." Chi Yue said dully, having never seen this scene.

    The little girl immediately showed a longing look, "Ah, I really want to meet Raphael, last time Shirley said that she saw Raphael, which made us all envious, and stayed in the same carriage with Raphael. After so long, why don't I have such good luck!"

    Chi Yue finally understood, if she guessed correctly, the Shirley mentioned by this little girl should be the last time she saw it on the public airship A fan of Raphael, Chi Yue cured her.

    As for the little girl in front of her, she should be Shirley's friend. Everyone is a fan of Raphael, and maybe even netizens.

    "Excuse me, what's wrong with Miss? Just say it." Chi Yue asked aloud.

    Unexpectedly, the little girl shook her head and wondered: "It's nothing uncomfortable, I just came to see!"

    "?" Chi Yue was stunned, looking at her in disbelief, "Aren't you sick? Just came to see "

    Yes, Shirley posted the video of your doctor's treatment to our fan union, and the number of likes has already exceeded 10,000. Doctor Chi, you are now popular among Raphael's fans."

    Chi Yue was wide-eyed . Eyes, I suddenly remembered that after seeing Shirley's treatment, my reputation suddenly increased a lot, and it was strange at the time, it turned out to be because I became a little popular on the Internet.

    But it shouldn't be particularly famous, at least not many people around her have mentioned it to her.

    The girl was very excited, "You don't know how excited we were after hearing the story Shirley told, and we all wanted to come and see you. I heard that you have a good relationship with Raphael! But they have something to do, so I will Come check in first yourself."

    "Doctor Chi, you are really beautiful, Shirley has been praising you."

    Chi Yue blinked, "Ah...Thank you."

    "But don't do this in the future, when you go back Tell your friends, don't come to the hospital to check in, it will interfere with the patient's treatment, I am an ordinary doctor, if you feel uncomfortable, you can see the doctor at any time, but if you just come to check in, you don't have to."

    Chi Yue Seeing that the little girl was only seventeen or eighteen years old, she reluctantly and patiently persuaded her.

    The little girl touched her chin, "I see, I'm sorry, Doctor Chi."

    Suddenly, her eyes lit up, "Wait! That means, if I'm really sick, I can come here to check in?"

    Chi Yue was shocked, she wondered how the understanding of the children in the galaxy is so advanced, she was afraid that the girl would deliberately make herself sick in order to come here to see her, and hurriedly discouraged: "No, it doesn't count for deliberately making herself sick. , little girl, don't do stupid things!"

    The girl shook her head seriously, and said seriously: "I really have a disease, and I don't know if it is a disease, but how can I say it, it's a little hard to tell... "..."

    As she said that, she looked at the only living person left in the room. Dr. Lothar had been listening to the movement here with her ears pricked up. At this moment, she felt the gaze cast on her, and she suddenly looked at Chi Yue aggrieved. , made it clear that he didn't want to go out.

    Chi Yue looked at the little girl who was also embarrassed, so she could only wave to Dr. Lothar, "Dr. Lothar, then you go out and wait for me first, and I will show you the dialectics."

    Upon hearing this, Lothar said The doctor happily packed up and went out.

    When the door of the consultation room closed automatically, Chi Yue finally looked at the little girl, "What's wrong, don't be embarrassed, I can answer it for you.

    " With general determination, he lifted his slightly curled brown bangs, revealing the smooth forehead below.

    Chi Yue looked at it in confusion, and in the next second, she was shocked.

    She has been a doctor for many years. She has seen ghosts shaved, bald, bald, and bald patches, but she has never seen anything like this.

    I saw the girl's lovely face with a large clean forehead.

    Well, it's really clean.

    Because the girl didn't have long hair from the forehead to the back ten centimeters...

    Chi Yue: "..."

    This hairline was so shocking that it reminded her of a certain dynasty on the Blue Star, Sun Belle.

    But on the girl's face, it's a bit awkward. No wonder the girl didn't want to show it at first. It's hard to accept this on any girl.     Fortunately, Chi Yue

    retracted her shock in time, opened the medical record on the hospital's intellectual brain, and asked, "Name, age, occupation?"

He asked: "Doctor, why are you so calm? Don't you find it scary?"

    Chi Yue knew that now is the time to build up confidence in the patient. The patient has already developed obvious inferiority complexes due to the long-term receding hairline. If the patient cannot be enlightened in time, the follow-up treatment will also cause the patient to not cooperate or the treatment attitude is not positive.

    She smiled lightly, shook her head and said, "What's the matter? It's very normal. These symptoms are very common among young people these days. I've seen more severe ones than you, and it won't be long before you get better.

    " The message, "Nala, 17 years old, student, is about to take the federal exam."

    After speaking, the girl was also very pleasantly surprised, "Really, Doctor Chi, are there any more serious ones than me, are all cured?"

    Chi Yue Nodding his head in a pretentious manner, "That's right, so it's not a problem to maintain a positive treatment attitude. By the way, you said that you are about to take the federal exam, are you under a lot of pressure?"

    Nora nodded after hearing this. " Yes, I come from the planet of learning sea, and the planet is already very voluptuous. In addition, my parents are professors, so they have very high expectations for me. Alas, I have to learn at two or three o’clock in the evening every day, and even overnight, probably I've had this symptom since three or four years ago."

    "But my parents didn't care, they were under a lot of work pressure, and they didn't take me to see it because they thought it wasn't a big deal. Later, when my symptoms became more and more obvious, they started to worry and took me to the medical planet. , but the doctor also said that there is no good way to do it, so I have to do a hair transplant operation for me, and I have to do it regularly, and it is like this, and I can't see it without lifting my bangs."

    Chi Yue nodded understandingly and asked, "Except for Besides staying up late, do you have any other living habits?"

    Nora scratched her head, and two strands of her hair fell out, "I'm stressed because I often suffer from insomnia. In fact, sometimes I don't want to sleep, or I just can't sleep, tossing and turning. I'm not sleepy."

    "The cerebral cortex is too excited..." Chi Yue shook her head.

    She stood up and didn't ask any more questions. She walked to Nora's side and carefully probed her pulse, and then looked at her tongue coating.

    "Well, the tongue coating is white, and there are teeth marks. It is very typical of liver and kidney deficiency type hair loss, but this is not the most important. The most fundamental cause of your insomnia and hair loss is because of emotions."

    "I usually study too much pressure, If you are in a bad mood, I guess you should pay more attention to your grades. Even if it’s just a small test, you can see that you are often nervous, anxious, and depressed, which in turn leads to the dysfunction of the nervous system, which is why you suffer from insomnia. ."

    Nora listened very seriously, nodding from time to time, agreeing: "Yes, my mood is actually very unstable at ordinary times, I often have big ups and downs, the main test is very frequent, and I can't sleep the day before the test."

    Chi Yue understands Nodding, "Because of this, your capillaries will shrink, and your hair follicles will naturally suffer from insufficient blood supply, and you will start to lose your hair. Then, the more you lose your hair, the more you feel bad. The more you feel, the easier it is to lose your hair. This is actually a cycle , is very common in traditional Chinese medicine."

    Nora looked at Chi Yue with some confusion, "Doctor Chi, just a change in mood can affect so much? My mother said I was playing games, and my father said I It was for snacks, and I thought it was because of my bad habits."

    Chi Yue helped her forehead helplessly, "How can I say it, playing games and eating snacks may have a certain impact, but it is minimal, and emotions have a great impact on people.

    " If you don’t treat it, the disease cannot be cured.”

    In fact, it is emphasizing that if you treat the disease, ignore the emotional factors of the patient, and simply treat the body, the disease will never be cured.

    Because the heart is the source of human behavior.

    Instead of being lazy, Chi Yue explained to Nora in detail, so that Nora completely understood the cause of her illness.

    Afterwards, Nora covered her head in pain, "Let me tell you straight, Doctor Chi, because of my own problem, I can't raise my head in class. I don't dare to ask questions, my grades are stuck in the middle, I'm very anxious, my parents still scold me every day."

    "Also, I secretly like a boy who looks like Raphael! But I don't dare to talk to him. ."

    Chi Yue patted her on the shoulder, "You've done a good job, I didn't even get into college, I just took the English test for 20 minutes, alas... I dropped out of school early to become a social animal."

    Unexpectedly, Na Ra looked up suspiciously, "But... haven't you already been admitted to the Galaxy Military Academy?"

    Chi Yue was startled, but she realized that she missed her mouth, and hurriedly said, "I'm a friend, friend."

    "Oh, So," Nora didn't pay attention, looking at Chi Yue expectantly, "Then can you cure me?"

    Chi Yue smiled and gave her an affirmative answer, "Sure."

    Nora opened I went to make a phone call, intending to tell my parents the good news.

    Chi Yue began to write the formula. Nora should solve emotional problems first, but the pressure of the examinees will not be relieved in a short time. Chi Yue plans to use drugs and psychological counseling.

    And it can't affect Nora's thinking, can't make her unable to go to class and sleepy all day.

    In the end, Chi Yue chose Ning Shenling, which belongs to Chinese patent medicine, but it is the most suitable for Nora's situation. It can relieve headaches, dizziness, palpitations, restlessness, and insomnia and dreaminess to a certain extent. For Nora, basically everything can be eased.

    But emotions are only one aspect. Nora's hair loss is relatively serious. After controlling her emotions, she still needs to use drugs to treat it.

    Chi Yue felt that it was enough to drink any medicine that calmed the spirits, but if there was more, it would offset each other's medicinal properties, and the gains outweighed the losses.

    So, she wrote a name on the square paper - chrysanthemum.

    In fact, chrysanthemum can not only clear away heat and detoxify, but Chiyue also developed a new recipe when she was at Bluestar, not for internal use, but for external use.

    That is, shampoo chrysanthemum powder, which is decoctioned with chrysanthemum, mint and angelica. It is used for shampooing. It is based on an ancient recipe. The effect is very impressive, and it has a faint fragrance.

    Chi Yue plans to give Nora a try to see if the aliens work.

    After writing the prescription, she began to worry about the gold coins. This time, she really couldn't make ends meet. She would show the two team members the strain on the legs in the combat mecha. It was not serious, just massage twice.

    This counts as two healing degrees, ten gold coins, and three prestige points. I don't know which three team members got three gold coins.

    Then there is the disease for Count Louis. Count Louis has been discharged from the hospital and is in the recovery period. The speed is fast, but it still does not count the degree of cure, only the degree of prestige.

    The prestige is not low, perhaps because there were more officers present that day, and they got seven gold coins.

    Although there was a lot of money spent on making medicine for Count Louis, fortunately there was still some left in his hand, and it was enough to treat Nora, but it always seemed a little stretched.

    When she saw Nora walking in from outside the clinic, she said, "Nara, can you please help me publicize it after you go back, please give me a five-star praise~" The

    voice fell, but she saw Nora's expression was sluggish and her eyes were still closed. With tears in her eyes, Chi Yue was startled and stood up, "What's wrong?"

    Nora couldn't help shedding tears, "Doctor Chi, my parents said that I wasted my efforts and was deceived by a liar. It must not be cured. Let me hurry back and do the quiz..."

    Chi Yue was a little angry after hearing this. , and a little helpless, I just feel that the parents are really strong.

    She hesitated and said to Nora, "It doesn't matter, I've been working here all the time, you can come to me anytime if you need anything, and I'll make the medicine for you. I'll give you the potion after it's been boiled for half a month."

    "You don't have to tell your parents, it's normal for them to think you've been deceived. Let's wait until we're almost done, and then tell them, okay?"

    Nora nodded. With a crying voice: "How long will it take?"

    Chi Yue smiled confidently, "Don't worry, you can cooperate with the treatment and you will see the effect within seven days."

    "So fast?" Sad to be happy, I made an appointment with Chi Yue and left quickly, saying that I would be scolded if I went back late.

    Don't forget to promise Chiyue that her friends will not come to clean Chiyue again, and she will help Chiyue publicize when she goes back.

    When Chi Yue sent her out, she didn't realize that in the near future, she would be famous as a bald expert.

    Chi Yue began to count the medicinal materials, and planned to go to the rooftop to boil the medicine, and then buy the ingredients for Mrs. Evan's tea party.

    I was busy on the rooftop when I suddenly heard my brain ringing.

    She clicked in and saw that it was an account she didn't know. She asked her to go to the teaching building and said she had something to look for.

    Chi Yue always felt that this tone didn't seem to be a good thing. She frowned and went downstairs, got on the public airship and went to the teaching building.

    He even tried to pull down a tree on the road for self-defense.

    When we arrived at the destination, no one was seen, only a few students in twos and threes stood there talking.

    Chi Yue didn't care, she wandered around, but still didn't see anyone, sent a message to that account, and she was lost in the sea.     She had to go around again. Just when she was about to go back, she suddenly

    heard a boy next to her whisper, "Is that her?"

    "Yes, it's her, called... Chi Yue."

To the boy, the boy turned his back and walked away.

    After a while, there were several other voices of discussion, but it was not the original person.

    A boy wearing glasses took the lead and said, "Oh, it's so sad to be divorced."

    Another tall boy next to him also said, "Yeah, I finally got engaged, but I was actually divorced again.

    " What's so miserable? She's a commoner, and she still wants to marry a noble, isn't she asking for trouble?"

    Someone answered disdainfully.     A girl with her head crossed gave him a dissatisfied look, "What are you

    talking about, what happened to the nobles, can the nobles break off the marriage at will?"

Going out."

    Said, the pedestrian slowly walked away.

    Chi Yue walked up the stairs of Building A of the teaching building, but heard similar words from there, as if the news of her being divorced had already spread.

    Chi Yue frowned, not because of what they said, but because of a strange feeling.

    This kind of weird feeling is too strong, it's like something, it's like the lop-eared rabbit said solemnly, "Being a rabbit, you must be low-key and introverted, act carefully, you can't be arrogant, you can't imagine yourself as a boss, you must be down-to-earth..." It's

    absurd Sand sculpture again.

    It's not just this, the tone of these people is also embarrassing, just like there is a manuscript in front of you, and it is embarrassing to read out to the manuscript, cadence, and some people almost broke their voice.

    But these words are really embarrassing.

    what the hell?

    Chi Yue looked at them strangely, and after these people said a few more words, they turned around and left.

    Chi Yue was bewildered, and suddenly the drowsiness opened.

    She got it!

    Isn't that what it is like to break off the marriage and counterattack the soaring dragon and Aotian?

    In the first step, the fiance who was coaxed by the arrogant broke off the marriage. Now, in the second step, it should not be laughed at by everyone. If it is right, the logic chain is closed.

    Chi Yue could hardly hold back the corners of her mouth, it was so cool, I didn't expect this

One step came so fast!

    She seemed to have seen her own ascension path, and the first interstellar clinic slowly opened in front of her.

    Come on, scold me harder, scold me, the harder you scold, the harder you slap in the face.

    She let out a smug, frantic, arrogant laughter.

    But she didn't know that behind her, the group of people just now hid on the stairs to look at her.

    "You said, does Major General Chu have any special hobbies..."

    An officer muttered.

    Another officer also replied in shock, "I don't think Miss Chi is much better than the major general, right?"

    "Yes, one suddenly asked us to laugh at Miss Chi, and even wrote the lines in advance. I heard that I wrote one. In the evening, there was another one who was scolded, and he was so happy."

    "It's not just happy, I think Miss Chi almost fainted from laughter, is it really okay?"

    "It's really embarrassing to say this line, I feel I've lost my voice..."

    "It's scary, what's going on with Miss Chi and Major General Chu?"

    "I don't understand, forget it, don't ask, maybe it's just some special hobby..."

    "I really know. Let's play..."

    The author has something to say:

    Come, come, Major General Chu racked his brains, stayed up all night, and finally wrote a series of lines, and was laughed and embarrassed by his wife.

    Subordinate officers: You city people really know how to play!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 695 57
https://m.shubaow.net/77/77341/ Author: how lucky Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-17 Latest: Chapter 57 Final Chapter rebirth fi...
30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...
91.2K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...