I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 26

521 6 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26 Three shifts in one

    Chi Yue didn't know what medicine Chu Luan Guanzi was selling, so she had to answer first, check the time, and she began to take out the silver needle. All relaxed a little.

    Seemingly sleeping very comfortably, Chi Yue put away the silver needle and said to Mrs. Louis, "The Count will wake up in the afternoon. After waking up this time, he should be much better and his mood will become stable, but what he forgot before. There is still a certain probability that he will not remember. You and your family should guide him more. I will go back to decoct the medicine, and I can deliver it in the afternoon. After taking two doses, Earl Louis is basically fine.

    " , don't be in a hurry, give the count a buffer."

    Chi Yue thought very thoughtfully, Madam Louis looked at the earl who was sleeping peacefully, and a burst of sourness surged in her heart, but what followed was endless joy and happiness. slack.

    Five years, five full years, during these five years, every day and night, she watched Louis get angry, then regret it, gradually forget her comrade-in-arms, forget her status as a general, and her reaction became very slow. The airship in his mind was in a daze...

    but he could only hide from tears, so powerless, there was nothing he could do.

    Watching injuries and years slowly defeat a person and smooth out the edges and corners of a determined person is a very cruel thing.

    But Chi Yue said that after waking up in the afternoon, Louis will feel better, his emotions will be much calmer, he will remember the past, and he will even be able to fight on the battlefield again!

    And all of this can be done easily with just a few small silver needles and two medicinal juices!

    There was no need for craniotomy or replacement of the frontal lobe. Mrs. Louis looked at Chi Yue in a trance, and thanked Count Louis for 10,000 times in her heart to meet such a great Doctor Chi.

    Chi Yue pushed away the small box that Mrs. Louis forcibly handed over, and the lop-eared rabbit standing beside her leg was so anxious that she jumped up and took it by herself.

    "Why not?" The lop-eared rabbit bit the strap of the little sweater he was wearing today, crying and chirping: "Tutu wants it, Tutu wants it! You know what's inside, it's all gems and pearls! Take it! When you come here, you will post it, what are you doing in the school hospital, open a clinic directly, you are a prodigal woman!"

    Chi Yue gave it a white look, "Do you dare to be more embarrassed with your acting skills, you shed a tear for a long time? Shoulu, you yourself said that the box is priceless, how could I be so embarrassed to ask for it?"

    The North Wolf walked over slowly, tore the lop-eared rabbit off Chi Yue, put it under his claws, and said arrogantly, "Isn't it just a box of jewelry? Is one box enough to buy you one night?"

    Chi Yue: " "..."

    Chu Luan glanced at Beilang and touched his chin, wondering what he was thinking.

    The lop-eared rabbit had been sticking its neck and trying to bite its dewclaws. Hearing this, he suddenly became obedient, and said softly without any credibility: "Who, who cares about your jewelry, this rabbit tells you , Ben Rabbit's noble body is priceless, a box of jewelry is enough for you to touch Ben Rabbit's claws, stop dreaming!"

    Beilang suddenly released it from his claws, picked it up and walked out of the ward. He shouted, "What are you doing, you want to fight the wolf, don't you think? If you can't get it, you will destroy it. Well, I understand, I understand!

    " tears of existence.

    The North Wolf ignored it at all, let it sit on its back, was willing to ride it as a horse, and left.

    Seeing Chi Yue twitching the corners of her mouth, I wonder if it was her illusion. The lop-eared rabbit's tyrannical disease seems to be worse, and the plot is getting more and more outrageous. Kidney digging.

    Thinking of this, Chi Yue paused, wait, why did he have such thoughts, why did he mention the crematorium of chasing his wife, digging the heart and digging the kidney, so familiar with it?

    She covered her head and hissed, feeling something strange, but she couldn't react for a while. Forget it, Chi Yue put down her hand, maybe it was her illusion.

    At this time, Professor Dina, who was standing by the side, walked over and whispered something to Mrs. Louis, who was also trying to stuff a box of jewelry into Chi Yue.

    Mrs. Louis heard the words, her gentle brown eyes slowly enlarged, she looked at Chi Yue in surprise, and then nodded again and again.

    The two walked to Chi Yue together, and Professor Dina took the lead: "Chi, Mrs. Louis has something to tell you."

    Chi Yue scratched her head and walked out of the ward with Professor Dina. Mrs. Louis held her shoulders and said, "I heard from Dinah, did Miss Chi come from a remote planet?

    " Cold planet." Chi Yue nodded.

    Mrs. Lewis smiled softly: "The extremely cold planet? I've been there, and it's actually beautiful. It's not very flavorful to burn a small stove in the house in the ice and snow. But the economic conditions there are really not good."

    "You've been there . ?" Chi Yue was a little interested, and asked Mrs. Louis enthusiastically.

    Mrs. Louis nodded, "When I married Louis for the tenth anniversary, we traveled around seventy-two planets, and each planet has its own uniqueness."

    Hearing this, Chi Yue also secretly yearned for it, thinking Not to mention those famous tourist planets—the ocean planet, the ice and snow planet, the fruit planet, etc., I have only been to the pearl planet and the medical planet, and they all come and go in a hurry.

    At this time, Mrs. Louis ended the chat and brought up the business, "The extremely cold planet is a remote planet, right? Is the school subsidy enough for you? I heard Dinah say that you are usually very frugal. I really don't know how to thank you, Jewelry you. If you don’t accept it again, after thinking about it, I plan to set up a bursary program to provide financial assistance for your medical research, and you will be the first candidate for funding!”

    Chi Yue was stunned for a long time before she could react, knowing that This is such a euphemistic way that Mrs. Lewis has taken great pains to take care of her self-esteem.

    Among them, the strength of Professor Dinah is indispensable. She was very moved for a while, and she looked gratefully at the two ladies in front of her.

    Professor Dinah patted her head, "Come on, Chi, I'm really proud of you when I see you getting more and more confident. I heard that you have plans to open a hospital by yourself. Please accept Mrs. Louis's thanks. You deserve it, I hope to see you getting better and better."

    Chi Yue had no choice but to nod.

    Professor Dinah still didn't forget to praise Chi Yue with Mrs. Louis, saying that even Alice, the eldest lady of the Debi family, is now a patient of Chi Yue, and Mrs. Louis nodded repeatedly.

    Mrs. Louis moved quickly, and when she returned to the ward, she started to use her brain to contact her, and told Chi Yue that she would try to call Chi Yue the bursary money in the afternoon.

    After Chi Yue thanked him again and again, he and Professor Dina left together.

    Chu Luan and He Baihu seemed to be going to the military area, so they didn't go with them. Before leaving, Chu Luan suddenly stopped Chi Yue and instructed, "Miss Chi, don't forget our agreement."

    Chi Yue nodded hurriedly and looked at Chu Luan walked into the elevator with wide shoulders and long legs.

    Professor Dinah and He Baihu exchanged delighted glances in the air, but she didn't pay attention.

    After going out of the hospital gate, Chi Yue was about to get on the airship, when she heard Professor Dina smiling and said, "Director Li? Why are you here?"

    Director Li? A familiar figure appeared in Chi Yue's mind, wouldn't it be so coincidental.

    Speaking of which, it was thanks to Director Li that she was able to enter the school hospital. She never had time to thank others.

    Chi Yue hurriedly withdrew from the port of the warship, stood beside Professor Dina, and looked over.

    Seeing this, Chi Yue was happy.

    It's really Director Li! What fate is this.

    Unexpectedly, Director Li first gave a doggy look here, and after smiling at Professor Dinah, he continued to stand on tiptoe to look here, not knowing what to be on his guard against, and walked erratically.     Chi Yue hurriedly walked out

    from behind Professor Dinah and greeted Director Li cheerfully: "Director Li, come here! Are your legs uncomfortable? I can show you!"

I wished that the body that was crawling forward suddenly fell to the ground, causing Director Li to grin and lose his old face.

    "Ah, why did you really fall," Chi Yue was shocked, ran over to help Director Li in a hurry, and said kindly, "Didn't you break your leg? Don't worry, my grandfather specializes in breaking a leg. A century-old brand."

    When Director Li met her, it was like a big mouse meeting a lop-eared rabbit, with both hands facing the back and a pestle, he was about to roll and crawl, and he looked very much like a disabled person who was trying to learn to walk. be merciful.

    But Chi Yue grabbed her leg subconsciously.

    The two, a man and a woman, an old man and a young man, looked at each other awkwardly. Chi Yue lifted Director Li's legs, and Director Li was lying on the ground and turned his head to look at her in shock.

    "Sorry, sorry." Chi Yue quickly let go and returned Director Li's freedom.

    Director Li almost cried out in grievance, got up from the ground in a hurry, and didn't dare to run again.

    Seeing this from a distance, two people came, one was Professor Dina, and the other was an old doctor who was also bald with Director Li.

    "Are you alright, Director Li?" Professor Dinah couldn't help but asked Director Li, "Did I scare you?"

    Director Li, in the spirit of not losing the battle, stood up straight and forced a smile, "No, no, I accidentally fell."

    Professor Dinah looked at Director Li's arm sharply. He scratched a piece on the top, and hurriedly said: "It's broken here, let's go to the hospital and buy some medicinal wine to wipe it."

    Chi Yue also said: "You said that you are a lot of age, what are you running for? I knocked myself down, does it hurt?"

    Director Li glanced at Chi Yue secretly and waved his hand, "It's okay, I'm just here to visit Count Louis, just drop by and have a look."

    After speaking, Director Li turned around He was about to run away, but Professor Dina had not seen him for a while, so he held him back for a while and said that Director Li's eyes were dizzy.

    "By the way, Director Li, I just want to tell you, thank you for helping me to work in the school hospital, it's really troublesome, if you have any incurable diseases in the future, come and come to me for a dialectical discussion!" Chi Yue saw that Director Li wanted to Go, leave a message.

    There is something wrong with Director Li. After repeatedly answering, Professor Dinah happened to say something, "Chi is very powerful, I am very optimistic about her. Today we are here to treat Count Louis, and the effect is very good."

    In fact, this It is also a common problem for teachers, and they are always willing to praise their students. Professor Dina was Director Li's senior sister back then. The two have known each other for a long time, so it is even more unstoppable to show off their proud students.

    "Director Li, why is there so much sweat on your forehead?" Chi Yue asked suddenly, "Is it very hot?"

    "No way," Professor Dinah gave Director Li a suspicious look, "It's late autumn. , is it still so hot?"

    Director Li complained inwardly, answered a few words casually, and was about to leave.

    "Professor Dinah, you can't be so big for a joke, right?" The bald old doctor who followed Director Li said dissatisfiedly: "I understand you want to praise your proud student, but it's obviously impossible? Is it just her? This little girl? Are you trying to coax me?"

    Professor Dinah was a little dissatisfied and retorted: "Professor Randy, how can we judge a student's ability from appearance?

    " You cured it, and then gave this credit to your student, do you want to pave the way for her?" Professor Randy said with some yin and yang: "I don't look down on this student, but Professor Dinah, the price for you is too high. This can be done for the sake of the students?"

    Professor Dinah seemed to have not dealt with this Dr. Randy very much at first, and Wen Yan even said rudely: "I'm sorry, Professor Randy, don't say that I take all the credit. I gave it to her, even during the diagnosis and treatment process, I didn't remind her a word, because I couldn't do anything about this situation, it's all the work of classmate Chi Yue!"

    Dr. Randy snorted, reasoning. Ignoring Professor Dinah, he waved his hand perfunctorily and said, "Forget it, you can do whatever you want."

    After speaking, he turned around and walked ahead, still muttering, "Oh, it really is an ancient book. As mentioned above, only women and villains are difficult to support, and you women can't understand..."

    Professor Dinah blushed with anger, Director Li glanced at him in disapproval, Chi Yue clicked his tongue, and raised his voice to stop Professor Randy.

    "Hey, Dr. Randy, how about we make a bet?" Chi Yue said with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

    Dr. Randy stopped, seemingly too lazy to pay attention to Chi Yue, and said impatiently, "Who are you? You are a student, why are you so impolite to speak to your senior?

    " Professor Dinah, who was standing next to Chi Yue, was mocking Professor Dinah for his inability to teach.

    Chi Yue smiled maliciously, "Isn't Dr. Randy willing? Actually, I've known your name for a long time, but I haven't been able to see you for a long time. After seeing you today, I adore you very much and really want to get closer to you."

    Dr. Randy was a little overwhelmed, but he still looked at Chi Yue suspiciously, showing a two-pointed look of caution.

    At this time, Director Li, who had been pretending to be a little quail, suddenly jumped out, grabbed Dr. Randy, and said eagerly: "Professor Randy, this Miss Chi is a second-year medical student, and she is very kind. Honestly, if you still admire you so much, just promise Miss Chi, don’t waste people’s admiration!”

    Professor Randy couldn’t hold back his face because of their words, so he waved his hand, “Okay. , child, I'll take care of you today, tell me, what bet do you want to bet?"

    In fact, Chi Yue just said that, and he has not yet thought about what kind of bet he wants. Hearing the words, he also thought about it.

    "Doctor Randy, I bet I can really cure Earl Louis, how about that?" Chi Yue said.

    Dr. Randy really laughed this time, "The child's tone is not too small, it's okay, I don't want anything if you lose, I just want a place for one of your Professor Dina's projects."

    Hearing this, Chi Yue was a little bit surprised. After hesitating, she originally thought that she would bet on herself, but she didn't want to, this person turned his attention to Professor Dinah.

    "Yes," Professor Dinah said suddenly, her eyes shining, "I agreed, although, I believe that Miss Chi Yue will not lose."

    After speaking, Professor Dinah's gentle eyes fell on Chi Yue, and she gave Chi Yue a smile of encouragement and affirmation.

    "If you lose, you..." Chi Yue scratched her head, because she didn't know Dr. Randy, so she couldn't say what she wanted for a while.

    "If Dr. Randy loses, why don't you make it easier for Miss Chi Yue, how about getting Miss Chi Yue's medical certificate in advance?" Director Li spoke again at the right time, not forgetting to wink at Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue didn't know how Director Li's attitude changed so quickly, but Professor Dina suddenly touched her behind and motioned her to respond.

    So, Chi Yue nodded immediately, "Okay, I agree!"

    Dr. Randy was not too happy, "It's too unfair, it's very troublesome to approve in advance..."

    "But you don't necessarily lose, Think about Professor Dinah's project team?" Director Li winked at Dr. Randy again.

    Chi Yue raised her arms, "Professor Randy, don't you dare to bet with me? It's normal, after all, I really think I can do it."

    These words were like the last spark, which completely ignited Lan Professor Di, Professor Randy immediately patted the airship next to him and responded simply, "I dare not? Hmph, little girl, I am afraid that you are too young and will be beaten back as soon as you leave the society. This society is not you. It's such a mess in school!"

    Chi Yue was agitated when she heard these pointed words, just at this moment, Director Li enthusiastically proposed to be the witness of their bet to supervise both parties.

    In this way, not only Chi Yue, but even Professor Dinah looked at Director Li in surprise, looking up and down as if he didn't know him.

    Director Li didn't notice at all, and still couldn't hide his excited look at Chi Yue and Dr. Randy, for fear that one of them would go back on his words.

    Chi Yue glanced at Director Li, and always felt that Director Li was a bit gloating about eating melons.

    "By the way, what method did you use to treat Earl Louis?" Before leaving, Director Li seemed to inadvertently ask Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue snorted and replied, "Just use acupuncture and herbal medicine. First, get a few needles, and then apply medicine to make up for the loss. In a few days, Earl Louis will be fine."

    Professor Randy kept his ears pricked. Hearing the movement here and hearing the words, he almost didn't laugh out loud, he could hardly stop the smile on his face, "Ah, so, Professor Dinah's apprentice really has two brushes, even such an ancient remedies. Yes, the grades must be very good, right? The conditions at home are also very good?"

    "..."

    "..."

    "..." The

    three faces looked at him blankly at the same time, and put Lan Doctor Dee was startled.

    Which pot can't be opened and mentioned, Director Li cursed secretly, and hurriedly smiled to smooth things out, "No matter where the hero comes from, why bother with so much? Don't ask, it seems that you are very careful."

    Hearing this, Randy The doctor knew that he was hitting straight, hit a thunderbolt, snorted arrogantly, and turned away.

    Director Li smiled at the two and followed.

    Chi Yue and Professor Dinah were speechless to Professor Randy's behavior of stepping on two thunderbolts. After boarding the airship, Professor Dinah explained it to her.

    "Dr. Randy and I have different views on a certain research project. For so many years, there have been big differences, so the relationship is not particularly harmonious. I heard that his project team has too many people recently, and many of his students are okay. But if you do, you will see my project team."

    Chi Yue heard the words, thought for a second, and said hurriedly: "Professor, doesn't that mean that his students can steal some research secrets of your research group? "

    Yeah," Professor Dinah nodded in agreement, "otherwise why would he insist on having his students join my project team?

    " The director said that request, and I agreed."

    Professor Dinah shook her finger mysteriously and smiled, "No, the conditions proposed by Director Li are very good and suitable for you."

    Chi Yue looked at Professor Dina strangely.

    "You are currently working in the outpatient department of the school hospital. As an official doctor, you do not have a medical certificate. You are fine now, but maybe one day you have a conflict with the patient, and you may make a fuss about this."

    Chi Yue thought, It was this truth that reminded her of what Mia said, to report that she was not qualified to practice medicine.

    When she was at Blue Star, she became famous at a young age, and her master was famous, so she didn't care about it at a young age. Now that she's here, she doesn't have to pay attention.

    "Dr. Randy is the vice president of the Qualification Review Committee of the Galaxy Interstellar," Professor Dina said: "According to the regulations of the Galaxy Interplanetary, you are not yet 22 years old, and you are not qualified for the relevant certificates. If you want to leave The procedures for special access are very, very troublesome. But with Dr. Randy there, it is easy to obtain a certificate of special circumstances and get a certificate.”

    After speaking, Professor Dinah also sighed: "I originally wanted to mention this condition, but Director Li was a step ahead. I think Director Li is very thoughtful for you. Did you two make friendship last time? ?"

    Chi Yue felt embarrassed in her heart, wondering if Director Li was always rolling and crawling when she saw her running away.

    I don't know why Director Li suddenly changed his temper and tried so hard to help himself, Chi Yue went to the rooftop of the school hospital with questions.

    She plans to boil the medicine early, and then an officer will come to pick it up. She just writes the instructions on paper, and she doesn't have to travel again.

    The gold coins just earned will be spent again, Chi Yue sighed worriedly, now everything is slowly improving, but the gold coins of this Xinglin APP seem to be unable to keep, always the front foot just arrives, the back foot Just buy the herbs.

    This time, I have spent all the gold coins for the medicine for Count Louis, but the gold coins are still not enough, only enough for one day's dose today.

    Tomorrow's has not yet been settled, I just hope that after today, I can count the degree of Count Louis's healing for her, so that Count Louis can continue to boil medicine.

    This seems to have formed an infinite loop...

    Chi Yue silently wept bitter tears.

    Earl Louis's condition is more serious than Alice and others. After all, it is a real injury to the head, and it is life-threatening, and it takes too long.

    Therefore, the medicines used are naturally more than those of Alice and others. Fortunately, it was only the first day. Although the medicinal materials were valuable, the amount was not that big, so I saved a little bit of use, just enough to spend all the gold coins.

    When Chi Yue was at Bluestar, she actually had no experience in diagnosing and treating this kind of disease. After all, most people would choose to go to the hospital for surgery after hearing about a head injury. Compared with Western medicine, Chinese medicine treats emergencies more and more. Less dominant.

    However, in the treatment of such late-stage sequelae, especially emotional problems, Chinese medicine is definitely not inferior to Western medicine. After all, Chinese medicine pays attention to emotions, and the human body is in harmony with yin and yang. In many cases, it is just depression in the heart, which may lead to lesions in the organs of the whole body.

    Changes in emotions have a great impact on the human body, and even some extreme Chinese medicine practitioners directly believe that all diseases of human beings are related to emotions.

    So Chi Yue was very interested in this illness. After careful consideration, Chi Yue wrote the prescription on the paper - Jiannao San.

    Afterwards, Chi Yue wrote and drew on the paper, and finally came up with the most satisfactory dosage combination.

    In this recipe, red ginseng, terrestrial soft-shelled turtle, Chuanxiong, Dilong, Ziheche, Ji Neijin and other more biased medicinal materials are mainly used.

    As for the medicinal materials such as strychnine and wolfberry, Chi Yue took the public airship and went to the small market to buy them in the spirit of saving a little.

    There was no horse money for sale. Chi Yue had an idea and called the little fat man Evan and asked him to pick up some horse money for him. Anyway, there are ready-made money, so you have to concoct it yourself, and the horse money is highly poisonous. Make no mistake at all, otherwise it will become poison.

    But when Chi Yue got the Bagua Furnace at the age of seven or eight, her master started to stare at her and learn to concoct medicinal materials, and now she can concoct medicinal materials very well with her eyes closed.

    Evan moved quickly, and by the way, he also made an appointment for the delivery date of the tea party and refreshments on behalf of Mrs. Evan and Chi Yue. The day after tomorrow, the time is really running out.

    After the strychnine turned deep red in the pot, Chi Yue knew that it was almost done, and if it was whiter or darker, there was a risk of poisoning.

    She was boiling the medicine when she heard a ding dong from her brain. She opened it and saw that it was Mrs. Lewis.

    Mrs. Louis first reported her congratulations, saying that the Earl was awake, his spirit was obviously much better, and he was no longer aggressive when he spoke. The experts at Medical Planet said that at this recovery rate, he would definitely be able to return to the battlefield.

    Chi Yue was also very happy to hear the words, holding the spatula Kuang Dang Kuang and shoveling against the medicine pot. It happened that Dr. Lothar came up to watch the fun again, and Chi Yue simply gave him the job of being in charge, and she was by the side. directing.

    Dr. Lothar was so excited that he couldn't speak clearly. He kept pointing at the herbs in the pot and asking questions. Chi Yue was really worried that the wooden shovel in his hand would hit him.

    Mrs. Lewis also brought her good news. The bursary program has been reviewed by the relevant departments, and the corresponding funds have been issued to her account.

    Chi Yue hurriedly opened it, and after counting the zeros at the back, she froze in shock.

    10 million, 10,000 star coins...

    Chi Yue shivered and exited, and then clicked in, it was indeed 10,000 star coins!

    What kind of concept is this, directly giving her three months' salary!

    Chi Yue was so excited that she could not wait to pick up Professor Lothar directly and yell twice, but seeing Professor Lothar who was boiling the medicine with a serious face, she suppressed this urge.

    She immediately sent a message to Lop-eared Rabbit, "My dear son, we are rich, and the life of counterattack has begun.

    " It doesn't spell pinyin at all.

    Oh, the nine-leaf fish illiterate rabbit.

    "Hahahahahaha, give me some flowers, I'm going to kill the North Wolf with money and let the whole world know that the North Wolf has been contracted by me!"

    After a while, there was another message, this time it was the North Wolf The voice, "No need, Miss Chi can keep it for herself. The Lop Rabbit's money is all with me."

    Also mixed with the Lop Rabbit's dissatisfied cry, Beilang simply chose to ignore it.

    Chi Yue put away her intellectual brain with satisfaction, but she was also a little melancholy. Alas, the mentally retarded son is kidnapping the domineering little wolf dog outside every day, and he is also eaten by others. What to do... After

    a while, the medicine has been boiled, Chi Yue used this time to boil both Alice's and Forlis's, and put them in the refrigerator for preservation.

    With the sound of rumbling, a military airship stopped on the rooftop.

    Chi Yue knew that she was here to ask for Count Louis' medicine, so she hurriedly picked up the sealed bag to greet her, but the soldiers who came down stood still in front of her.

    It was Chu Luan.

    Chi Yue was a little surprised, why did Major General Chu come over in person.

    "I took a look at the maintenance of this rooftop along the way." Chu Luan seemed to see her doubts, and replied with an unnatural cough.

    Chi Yue suddenly realized, she quickly took out the dog-leg spirit of dealing with the leader, and led Chu Luan around. Chu Luan watched in her processing room for a long time, and finally nodded with satisfaction.

    She breathed a sigh of relief, and when she turned around, she suddenly saw Chu Luan reaching out and taking out a paper bag from the warship.

    "Meeting gift," Chu Luan nodded and said, "I forgot to give it, sorry."

    Chi Yue was startled, took it over and opened it and looked at two exquisite wooden boxes.

    One of them is a pearl lop-eared rabbit pendant, which is completely imitated by a lop-eared rabbit, wearing a small suit and a small bow tie, which is very impressive.

    There is another one, which should be for her. It is a small round moon. The moon is semi-curved and chubby. It is very cute. It is worn by a silver chain and is worn around the neck. I can't tell what material it is, but Probably not too cheap.

    "It's too precious," Chi Yue was a little embarrassed to retreat, "I can't accept your gift for nothing."

    "Accept it," Chu Luan looked down at her, "this is for the two of you for Beilang. , it and the lop-eared rabbit are old friends, and now they meet again, this is the gift I should give." After a

    pause, he said: "Don't the lop-eared rabbit like these the most? Put it on."

    Chi Yue was a little embarrassed , I always felt that Chu Luan's child and his own child became a pair, and Chu Luan, as the man's parent, came to hire him.

    But he also brought a copy for his mother-in-law, like, as if the father-in-law and mother-in-law were together.

    It always felt weird, Chi Yue was holding the crystal clear moon necklace, and she was both moved and strange.

    Well, she realized it again!

    Needless to say, in an accident, the two had intimate contact, but Chu Luan chose the daughter of an aristocratic family to marry. After breaking up for many years, Chu Luan reunited with the little girl who was running with the ball back then, and then found that the ball back then—here the lop-eared rabbit—was somewhat similar to himself. He was shocked and hurriedly asked what the lop-eared rabbit was called.

    Although the lop-eared rabbit is still a young rabbit, it has already shown amazing intelligence. It said in a milky voice, "My name is Chu Rabbit."

    Chu Luan burst into tears, "It's it, it's my rabbit son."

    See you. When his little bunny actually slept with his little wife in a shabby dormitory and was bullied, he was furious, and drove a military airship on the spot to order the entire Galaxy Military Academy to be crushed.

    The little sweet wife smiled coldly, "Major General Chu, the rabbit is not your child, it was born by me, you can't take it away!"

    Chu Luan's eyes were scarlet, and he hugged her, "No, it belongs to the two of us. Child, don't think about defaulting on your debts."

    ——"One Baby Rabbit: President Daddy's Chasing His Wife, Please Line Up"

    aka - "Stupid Mummy Genius Rabbit"

    aka - "Sweet Wife Running with the Ball"

    Chu Luan's legs staggered as he climbed the airship gate neatly and almost fell.

    He sat in the driver's seat and calmly pulled down the shutter to look in the mirror.

    His heart is full of doubts, does he look like the lop-eared rabbit who always curses?

    After living for more than 20 years, Major General Chu, who had never cared about his image, became anxious about his appearance for the first time.

    The culprit, Chi Yue, boarded the airship at Chu Luan's request, and was still asking why she wanted to board the airship herself.

    Chu Luan paused for a moment, put on the goggles and sunglasses that had been used as a decoration, and then turned around and said, "Miss Chi forgot the appointment at night? I have already reserved a place on the fruit planet."

    Chi Yue was startled and asked excitedly, "Really?"

    Chu Luan opened her brain to show her, and it showed that the watermelon restaurant's appointment time was eight o'clock.

    Chi Yue didn't expect to think today that she has not been to other planets, and she can go tonight. She is very happy, but she feels too formal and a little embarrassed.

    Seeing that Chu Luan was wearing the goggles, it made his nose stand tall, cold and cool, and he immediately greeted him and said, "Major General Chu, these goggles are really good!" The

    airship launched, Chu Luan's face was expressionless, but every time Every pore exudes a joy.

    Seeing that the airship was about to leave the fleet planet, Chu Luan suddenly asked: "By the way, I have never seen your fiancé, is he busy? Should we call him up, I'm afraid he will be angry. "

    Chi Yue was stunned by this question, blinked, and said nothing.

    Chu Luan resisted the awkwardness all over his body, and according to what the North Wolf taught, he said softly: "Is he so busy? I have never seen him with you. Miss Chi is so good, why doesn't he know how to cherish it? If it is my lover , I must be reluctant to bear it."

    Before Chi Yue opened his mouth, he quickly said: "I will go to the Fruit Planet alone to eat with you, he knows, won't he be angry with me? I'm a man, I know men, you go quickly. Comfort him, leave me alone

    ..." Chi Yue, who was swept away by the smell of tea, said, "..."

    I said that you are the male protagonist of "One Baby Rabbit: President Daddy's Chasing His Wife, Please Line Up", You're going to give me a face, right, tell me honestly, what's the relationship between you and the lop-eared rabbit!

    Half father and son, right?

    The author has something to say:

    Director Li's sinister face: Hehe, promise, promise! Hahahaha because of the rain, so I have to tear up other people's umbrellas!

    Any book titles in this article are my own creation, any similarity is purely coincidental.

    As I was writing, I suddenly wanted to read this ancient article about running with the ball, and then I read a hundred chapters in one breath...

    I really like soil love literature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
91.3K 2.1K 85
https://m.shubaow.net/181/181402/ Author: chestnut west wood Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-03-12 Latest: Chapter 85 [Special Extr...
30.7K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...