I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 24

485 7 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 24

    "What harm did the North Wolf do to you?" Chi Yue squinted at it, and said disdainfully, "Come on and let me hear it." The

    Lop-eared Rabbit couldn't hold back a good fart for a long time, blinked and said. : "It's a wolf clan, I'm a rabbit clan, this is a feud, the disgust is engraved in the genes, okay? You never sang the little bunny?" After

    saying that, the lop-eared rabbit turned over in disgust and tried to use it The little slippery shoulder despised Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue said with vicissitudes of life: "I'm sorry, Mr. Chui, I didn't expect your pet housekeeper to pay attention to race, but also genes... You have a data synthesis, what genes do you have..."

    Lop-eared rabbit squatted and sat up, " Oh, woman, you are so ignorant! The North Wolf and I were created by the same person, we are different from other pet stewards, we are the work of the only two inventors in the entire galaxy, and we have racial genes!"

    Chi Yue was scolded by the

    rabbit for being ignorant, but he was not angry. Instead, he thought about it and said leisurely: "Huh

    ? Once, it wasn't the lop-eared rabbit that shocked Chi Yue to the point that her jaw dropped, but Chi Yue stunned the lop-eared rabbit who was so mad that she wanted to go to heaven.

    "You, you, you..." The lop-eared rabbit stuttered and couldn't speak, turned over and sat up tremblingly and stretched out a rabbit paw to point at Chi Yue, "What's wrong with you?"

    It almost blurted out: "What are you? It 's time to peek at my Ba Zong novel behind my back!"

    But soon, it stopped the car in time, reflected it, coughed lightly, and lay down with a guilty conscience: "Forget it, I won't let it anyway. If it succeeds, I must torture it severely."

    Chi Yue naturally saw that something was wrong with it, and after hearing the words, she still said silently: "Okay, Mr. Chui, then you will go out to play with your boss Beilangba tomorrow. ?"

    "Of course not!" Lop-eared rabbit insisted, "It was so cold that night, I died on the operating table right in front of him, that ruthless scumbag actually wanted to dig my kidneys for that ruthless female second. But the operation failed, I died, it hugged my icy corpse and cried all night, but now I am reborn! Hahaha, I am not the original lop-eared rabbit, I am now the Niuhulu lop-eared rabbit! Saying that, the Lop Rabbit began to laugh smugly again. Chi Yue said, "

    ...Does the North Wolf know that it hugged your body and cried all night?" The

    Lop Rabbit ignored it and was still immersed in his rebirth In the world of killing the Quartet, it is impossible to extricate oneself.

    Chi Yue had no choice but to fall asleep by herself. In her dreams, the lop-eared rabbit was lying on a cold operating table. The dazzling white light shone on it. Next to it, a majestic wolf stared at it with scarlet eyes, but the lop-eared rabbit did not. Already out of breath.

    Chi Yue woke up suddenly, the kind of sadness and pain that swept her whole body, very real.

    She looked at the time, it was just after six in the morning, Chi Yue simply sat up, turned her head, and the Lop-eared Rabbit was still sleeping soundly on the small sofa.

    Chi Yue walked over and squatted down, touched its little rabbit head, the lop-eared rabbit snorted and muttered, "Bold, this rabbit's head is something you, a mortal woman, can touch!"

    Chi Yue looked at it, After confirming that it was just talking in his sleep, he stood up speechlessly, packed up, and went to the school hospital.

    At this time, there are already a lot of people on the huge campus, either rushing to the first class, or not having a class to go to the internship, and most of them are in a hurry.

    At that moment, Chi Yue almost thought she had returned to Blue Star in a trance.

    But soon, the public airship arrived at the school hospital, and Chi Yue pulled back her thoughts.

    Most of the doctors haven't come to work yet, and only a few are on duty. Chi Yue went to the rooftop and walked around, and then opened the Xinglin APP.

    The above really shows that the gold coins have increased. Chi Yue opened it and saw that the healing degree +1, the prestige degree +3, and a total of 8 gold coins.

    Chi Yue counted and felt that something was not right. This degree of healing was obviously Alice's, but only Alice and Dr. Lothar were present that day.

    Looking at the changes in their attitudes towards themselves, it is certain that they can achieve a reputation, but who is the rest?

    Chi Yue thought about it carefully, and there were actually others present that day.

    One is Mia, but needless to say, Mia definitely didn't achieve prestige.

    The other is Dr. Rita, but Dr. Rita left halfway and never came back, and depending on her attitude, it doesn't seem like she has achieved it.

    Then only... Chu Luan?

    Chi Yue was a little confused. She was very focused at the time, she didn't pay attention to when Chu Luan came, and she didn't know how long Chu Luan watched.

    But at the beginning, Chu Luan was definitely not there. Just looking at her from a distance just like this once, did you complete the prestige?

    A thought flashed across Chi Yue's mind, "Shouldn't I be the heroine..."

    But she erased the idea herself, "Impossible, I'm obviously the female supporting role."

    Chi Yue swayed back to the clinic , I plan to pull another patient today, forcibly treat it, and earn some gold coins.

    After a while, Zhinao rang, and Chi Yue opened it and saw that it was Mrs. Evan's message, asking her if she was interested in providing healthy desserts for one of their small tea parties.

    It was mentioned in the information that not only would there be an expensive reward, but there were some ladies and ladies at the tea party. Mrs. Evan could help introduce these desserts and advertise for Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue was a little moved for a while. It's been a while, but Mrs. Evan still remembered what she said and helped her sell it.

    She thought about it for a while, the school hospital was not too busy, and the tea party was a few days later, and it was completely in time, so she complied.

    Then Chiyue started to list the healthy desserts she planned to make on the paper.

    In fact, there are many kinds of desserts that can be made, but Chi Yue hopes to be more meaningful. She imagines her own unique logo on the packaging, and writes down the function of each dessert on the paper, which is also considered a popular science.

    At the end, Chi Yue shook her head sadly, a dignified Chinese doctor, and ran away on the way to cook.

    Today is also lively, and after a while, there is another news, this time it is Professor Dinah.

    Professor Dinah asked her to come to her office.

    Chiyue has no classes this morning, and it's nothing to go there. It's the information of Professor Dinah that makes her a little confused. She hasn't made any mistakes recently, and the mid-term exam has not started. Professor Dinah has no reason to look for her.

    After leaving the hospital and waiting for the public airship to arrive, I ran into Dr. Rita who came to work in a private airship.

    Dr. Rita glanced at her, walked over and asked abnormally, "Chi, where are you going?"

    Although Chi Yue had some estrangement with Dr. Rita, she still said, "Professor Dina of the Department of Medicine, without slapping her face. The office."

    Dr. Rita's face suddenly turned ugly, she said nothing, turned and entered the school hospital.

    Chi Yue was even more strange until she arrived at the door of Teacher Dina's office and found several people standing there.

    She looked left and right, everyone looked solemn, and some people were sitting on the bench beside them with their heads bowed, thinking.

    Seeing her coming out of the elevator, a man standing with arms crossed turned his head, stared at her and knocked on the door of Professor Dinah's office.

    The man was tall and straight, and suddenly said, "Excuse me, are you Miss Chi Yuechi?"

    Chi Yue retracted her hand, turned her head to look over, and nodded, "Yes, may I ask you..." The

    voice just fell, then Several men were sitting or standing, and all of them raised their heads to look at her, and Chi Yue was taken aback for a moment.

    A dazed young man looked at Chi Yue up and down, and after a while, he said to the man who started talking: "Boss, she's still a student, right?"

    The tall man glared at him, then smiled apologetically at Chi Yue, but Chi Yue saw that the man's expression also conveyed his distrust of her, but the man was older and did not show it more calmly.

    Is there a patient?

    Chi Yue Er Zhang couldn't touch her head, just at this moment the door behind her was opened, and Professor Dinah's eyes were a little red and swollen, and she said to her, "Chi, you're here, come in quickly."

    Chi Yue followed Professor Dinah in. Professor Na let her sit on the sofa where the guests were entertained, and made her a cup of black tea. Chi Yue took it in surprise and waited for Professor Dina to explain.

    Professor Dinah pondered for a while before saying, "Chi, you just saw people outside, right?"

    Chi Yue nodded, "Who are they? Soldiers?"

    Although she was not wearing a military uniform, Chi Yue had already seen the people outside. As soon as the clue came out, the group of people stood very straight, regardless of whether they were standing or sitting.

    Professor Dinah nodded in response, "Yes, it's a soldier. In fact, I called you here today for a special patient."

    Chi Yue had already guessed it and asked, "Professor, what kind of patient is this?"

    "Do you still remember the day before Evan's accident, in that class, I asked you a case."

    Professor Dinah reminded.

    Chi Yue thought about it for a while, and remembered, "I remember, it seems that it was an earl who injured his brain, appeared unconscious, irritable, etc., it should be the sequelae of concussion, right?"

    Professor Dinah was pleasantly surprised Said: "Yes, it's this case, Chi, it's really good for you to remember! You thought it was a concussion sequelae at the time. Now, do you still think so?"

    When Chi Yue was at Bluestar, what she was most proud of was that she could remember the symptoms and diagnosis of each patient. Even though more than half a year had passed, Chi Yue was still able to accurately describe the patient's condition. Medication considerations, even though the patient had only the most inconspicuous cold.

    She already had a preliminary estimate of the purpose of Professor Dinah calling herself today, and she nodded, "In preliminary consideration, there is a high probability of post-concussion sequelae, but for the specifics, I have to see the patient."

    Professor Dinah was pleasantly surprised . Nodding, Chi Yue stood up and followed Professor Dinah to see the patient, "Professor, where is the patient, I'll go check it now, I have something to do in the afternoon."

    The tall man outside the door just pushed the door and came in. Hearing Chi Yue's words, she frowned a little unhappily, as if she felt that Chi Yue's attitude was contemptuous.

    Chi Yue glanced at him and said, "I have to decoct the two patients in my hands in the afternoon."

    "But Earl Louis is more important," the man said bluntly with displeasure, "Miss Chi, you may not be aware of Louis. The importance of the Earl to us, he is the symbolic leader of the White Tigers, he has fought hundreds of times for the galaxy, protecting the safety of the galaxy until he is hit by the airship. He is one of the ten generals who have made outstanding contributions to the galaxy. "

    His condition was caused entirely for the sake of the galaxy, we need to do our best to ensure his safety and keep his life! And you, Miss Chi, please correct your attitude, otherwise we will keep your diagnosis and treatment. qualifications."

    Hearing this, Professor Dinah frowned in dissatisfaction, stood up and faced He Baihu, her green eyes full of anger, "General He! Please restrain your emotions and do not verbally attack my students! If You have this attitude, and I also reserve the right for my students not to go to the clinic!"

    General He's aura obviously shrank, the fierceness honed on the battlefield over the years, in front of Professor Dina, all disappeared. Got crushed.

    He coughed a little embarrassedly and said in a low voice, "Sorry, Miss Chi, I'm too aggressive, don't worry about it, I'll give you some compensation." When

    they were all finished, Chi Yue said calmly: "It's nothing, Major General He, I don't mean to be indignant as you said. For me, the condition of all patients is equally important, and I also attach great importance to the situation of Count Louis, so I propose to see the patient now.

    " So when it comes to making medicines for other patients in the afternoon, it is entirely because..." Chi Yue raised her eyes and said, "I am confident that the treatment can be finished at noon, and the curative effect can be seen today, and I don't have to guard the patient all the time.

    Professor Dinah patted her, and Admiral He's skeptical eyes gradually glowed, "Is it effective today? So quickly?" Seeing

    that he didn't believe it, Chi Yue immediately recited the usual words, "Of course, my ancestral heritage Specializing in the treatment of concussion sequelae, it is a hundred-year-old brand."

    Admiral He opened the door in awe, and made a gesture of invitation, "Okay, sorry Miss Chi, please... We need to go to the hospital on the medical planet by airship."

    However, Professor Dinah seemed to turn her eyes in confusion and muttered: "I think I have heard this before."

    Chi Yue followed the group to the military airship, and Professor Dinah also accompanied her there.

    This is her first time on a military airship. The airship is large and black, with a large tiger's head pattern printed on it. It should be a symbol of the White Tiger Legion, and the color can be changed at any time to achieve the strongest concealment effect.

    The interior is also very spacious, with large intervals between the seats. It is many times more advanced than the public airships that Chiyue has been on, and it is very comfortable. Chiyue looked down at the seats and found that there were many small organs on it.

    It was He Baihu's subordinate who was driving the airship. He Baihu, Professor Dina and Chi Yue sat in the last row.

    Chi Yue suddenly remembered that she didn't tell the Lop-Eared Rabbit, she turned on her brain to find the Lop-eared Rabbit, and sent a message to the Lop-Eared Rabbit, "I'm going to the doctor, maybe I won't be back at noon, you can play by yourself, go early in the evening. Go home."

    After sending the message, she looked up, but happened to bump into Professor Dinah giving General He a blank look, and General He touched his nose and didn't dare to say a word.

    She suddenly had some doubts in her heart, thinking of the name He Baihu, it seemed very familiar.

    Chi Yue suddenly remembered that the power of attorney for the transfer of the rooftop of the school hospital was signed by him!

    She went to Zhinao to search, and was surprised to find that the column of Admiral He Baihu's family was written as Dinah Shelley. If she remembered correctly, Shelley was Professor Dinah's surname.

    Chi Yue understood, she silently exited the page as a single dog, searched again, and finally understood why General He was so excited, and why Professor Dina's eyes were red.

    The sick Earl Louis is a symbolic existence for the galaxy. He was the ruler of the White Tigers when he was young. He supported the galaxy through the most difficult years for more than ten years. Although he was injured later, However, he has always devoted himself to the military, and often goes to inspect while he is sick, and even serves as the rear commander of the battlefield.

    His condition was caused during an inspection.

    Admiral He Baihu caught a glimpse of Chi Yue looking at the information of Earl Louis, sighed, and explained to her directly: "What the public knows is only part of the situation. In fact, at that time, the Earl's situation was very critical. That day, the Earl went to the A base was inspected, and most of the base was absent when they encountered a Zerg raid. The Count refused to retreat regardless of the injuries he carried, and insisted on taking the rest of the people to resist with all his strength. In the end, although he won, he was sent flying. The ship hit his head, passed out on the spot, and was unconscious for 30 hours. All the experts from the medical planet rescued him and saved his life."

    "But after that, Count Louis was like a different person. He is often hyperactive, very irritable and irritable. A small thing can make him hysterical, confused, and sometimes even can't understand what other people are saying, his eyesight is impaired, and he can't see clearly, not to mention flying a ship There is also cognitive impairment. The experts from Medical Planet said that if this continues, he will gradually forget everyone and everything, including the military uniform and military cap that he needs to wipe every day..."

    Chi Yue listened carefully to He Shang The general's words, secretly calculated to what extent Count Louis's condition has reached.

    "But before he was, it wasn't like this... He used to be a very kind person. Most of the officers in that era were tough, unsmiling, and short-tempered. He was the only one who had a good temper and was the most laughable. I just joined the White Tigers. When I was there, he often encouraged me. I came from a remote planet. He invited me to dinner every day, for fear that I would not be able to keep up with physical training. Some traditional nobles suppressed me

    . It's not just me, many soldiers in the galaxy have been taken care of by him, so after seeing his temperament change, many people find it difficult to accept, obviously he was not like this before, we know he doesn't want to suffer like this, he It's just, it's just..."

    He Baihu lowered his head, but didn't say any more.

    Several soldiers in the military airship lowered their heads, and their eyes were slightly red.

    Chi Yue understands the feeling of watching someone close to him fall, and she quietly answers for him, "He's just sick, he can't control himself, it's normal, and he will recover slowly in the future.

    " How much has it recovered?" An officer seemed to finally be unable to bear it, and asked excitedly, "Can it be restored to the past?"

    Chi Yue smiled confidently and said lightly, "Yes, if the situation is good, I can let Earl Louis. It's more powerful than before."

    For a while, the entire interior of the airship was quiet, and even the sound of a silver needle falling to the ground could be heard.

    An officer stammered and asked, "Really, really? But you're only in the second year. I'm sorry, I didn't see you clearly. You look too immature..." No one was ashamed to

    say that those from the Medical Planet Expert, all of them have white hair and wrinkled faces, Chi Yue is upright and youthful, no matter how you look at it, it's not reliable.

    Chi Yue smiled and said, "I already have a preliminary prescription, don't worry, my ancestors used to treat this one for a hundred years."

    Professor Dinah was also a little worried, but in front of the students, she still firmly said: "Chi Yue is young, but she has already cured several cases of intractable diseases. I wonder if you know Miss Alice from the Debi family, who is Chi Yue's patient."

    "I've already..." Professor Dinah smiled at Chi Yue. "I'm going to learn from Chi Yue."

    Hearing the captain's wife's high evaluation, the team members were all excited, and looked at Chi Yue with eyes that were so hot that they would burn her to death.

    The unfilial son of the Lop-eared Rabbit didn't come back until he was about to reach the medical planet, "Woman, transfer some money to Ben Rabbit, Ben Rabbit is going to find Xiaomei to get back together, and he must not let that scumbag from Beilang take Xiaomei away! "

    Chi Yue reluctantly transferred some money to the unfilial son, and didn't bother to ask what he was going to do, so he only asked, "You save me some money, you soft rice man."

    Hearing this, Lop Rabbit responded quickly, and sent her a series of voices that lasted for one minute and thirty seconds. Chi Yue clicked on it and listened to it.

    Because of this, He Baihu and Professor Dina looked at her with sympathy and dissatisfaction until they got off the airship.

    He Baihu walked in front of her and whispered something to Professor Dinah. Professor Dinah hesitated and nodded.

    After a while, he had walked into the main entrance of the Medical Planet Hospital, and He Baihu cleared his throat and said, "Xiaochi, do you have a boyfriend?"

    "Listen to our advice, men who don't make money are unreliable!"

    "Yes, yes . Ah, this man wants money from his girlfriend, Doctor Chi, don't be deceived."

    "It's not a good thing when you hear it."

    "That's right, he's so vulgar, kick him!"

    "Really, what kind of woman, who plays with fire, is slick."

    "I don't even have a job, and it looks like domestic violence..."

    Maybe it was the conversation on the airship that made several officers familiar with Chi Yue. When he got up, coupled with his trust in Chi Yue, for a while, several people criticized the lop-eared rabbit in a row.

    "Miss Chi, I know an officer who is also from your school. He is a senior in the command department. He is handsome, capable and earns money. He is very honest, but he is more introverted and doesn't like to talk..."

    He Baihu The admiral finally couldn't help it, and he introduced Chi Yue earnestly and earnestly as if he had come over.

    Chi Yue scratched her head, it sounded like a blind date term on Blue Star, and it was the kind of man who had no merit and could only praise his honesty.

    She coughed lightly and said seriously: "No need, I'm from the Liulong Aotian school of divorce, a man will affect the speed of my seeing a doctor..."

    "Who are you talking about?" A

    cold voice sounded behind her at the same time, Chi Yue was startled, turned her head to look, it was Chu Luan.

    Chu Luan frowned slightly and looked at He Baihu. After a few seconds, he heard something and loosened his brows.

    He Baihu smiled and said, "Isn't that what it is? Miss Chi, this is the one I'm talking about, do you know him?"

    Chi Yue: "...... Is there anyone in the Galaxy Military Academy who doesn't know Chu Luan? Does anyone in Interstellar know Chu Luan?"

    But after thinking about it, Chu Luan really fits the words of General He, "He is handsome, capable, his family is noble, he doesn't like to talk, and he is still honest??? Honest? , it's not very good, it always sounds more like a soft-boiled man."

    Chu Luan pursed her thin lips and glanced at Chi Yue, as if something was brewing.

    After a while, a group of people stood in the elevator, and Chu Luan suddenly said inadvertently, "I...drink, skip classes, race cars, and eat hard food. I'm not very honest."

    "Huh?" He looked at him as if he didn't know Chu Luan.

    Several officers next to him also looked at Chu Luan in confusion, but did not dare to ask.

    Chi Yue: "....Chu Major General is very powerful, so he can be a Major General."

    Chu Luan turned his head and raised his chest slightly, as if he was praised by Chi Yue for catching an extra mouse. lop-eared rabbit.

    The elevator door opened slowly in front of him.

    Suddenly I heard a voice saying: "There are a few stinky money that are amazing, don't try to use your money to humiliate my beautiful body. And she gave me a lot of money, I have more money than you now, so I take care of you... "

    With this voice, Chi Yue raised her eyes, facing a pair of panicked rabbit eyes.

    "Huh? This lop-eared rabbit looks like my lop-eared rabbit?" Chi Yue stepped out, squatted in front of the rabbit, and touched its head.

    The rabbit dutifully played the puppet and stood motionless.

    Chi Yue glanced at its big ears, and then glanced at the North Wolf sitting in front of him.

    "Wait a minute, this is my lop-eared rabbit!"

    Seeing that the camouflage failed, the Lop-eared Rabbit was about to run away, and was stabbed back by Chi Yue.

    He promised to save Xiaomei's lop-eared rabbit, who was seeking reconciliation. He held a few star coins in his hand, and tied a gold belt from nowhere to his waist. Behind the North Wolf in the field.

    Looks very worthless.

    Hmm, like a soft-boiled man.

    "This is the North Wolf and..." an officer asked aloud.

    Chi Yue showed a slightly embarrassed smile, "This is the soft-boiled man from our family." The

    lop-eared rabbit suddenly burst into anger and jumped out from behind Beilang, "What? Woman, don't be duplicitous, there's nothing wrong with admitting that you like me. !"

    Chi Yue: "..."

    The author has something to say:

    Chi Yue: In one sentence, let the Lop Rabbit open up to me.

    Chu Luan: My wife thinks I'm too honest, how can I prove that I'm not an honest person and win my wife's heart, wait online, urgent!

    The lottery will be held at noon today, and the corresponding coins should have been distributed. Let me see which little cutie has won the lottery?

    Don't be sad if you don't win the lottery, I will do it again next month, and the number of winners will be set a little more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...
13.9K 256 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
48.5K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...