I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 19

585 7 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 19

    Early the next morning, Chi Yue woke up and opened her brain to take a look. She wanted to send a message to the "flower blooming rich", but found that the other party had sent a message last night.

    Still a very warm voice message.

    When I opened it, a graceful and enthusiastic voice came out, "Xiaoyue, have you been busy with your studies recently? Let's make an appointment. Auntie will go pick up the book you bought last night tomorrow?

    " , someone will come with me today, let's meet and chat first..."

    Chi Yue blinked in confusion, no one in the original owner's list made a note, she passed it and formatted it again, at this moment The capitalization is so stupid that I don't even know who this person is.

    Listening to the voice is actually an elder, so open.

    And who is someone? Chi Yue is thinking about it, suddenly holding her head, feeling a burst of dizziness.

    The dizziness is getting stronger and stronger. It is very similar to the feeling after seeing the doctor for Frith. Chi Yue is a little panicked and won't come again. Last time, he absorbed the hard disk of the lop-eared rabbit. This time it is Isn't it just replaced with the brain of the lop-eared rabbit?

    Will she go to see a doctor and become a rabbit...

    Fortunately, Chiyue looked at Zhinao, her thinking was still normal, and the information reception was also normal. She was relieved, and she hadn't noticed anything abnormal for the time being.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit slumped on the ground, sleeping with a belly up and down. The fluffy rabbit's face was full of smiles.

    Chi Yue didn't disturb it, seeing that it was still early, he used the mechanical arm that came with the dormitory to carry two boxes of advanced nutritional supplements, got up and went out.

    Yesterday, I sold a few boxes of peach-flavored ones and a box of cantaloupe-flavored ones. Chi Yue took the elevator to the door of the bedroom according to the customer's request.

    In the past few days, Chiyue also relies on drinking nutritional supplements. On the one hand, it is really inconvenient to cook in the dormitory.

    But today, Chi Yue is really greedy, and she really wants to eat something good. She plans to go to the school hospital to see if there is a suitable place to cook medicine and cook rice. It can be used in one place. She often does this in Blue Star.

    When they returned, the Lop Rabbit also sat up in a daze and rubbed his eyes. When he saw her coming back, he immediately woke up, with a dodgy expression on his face, and a guilty conscience.

    Chi Yue looked at it suspiciously, didn't bother to interrogate it, and hurried to the school hospital.

    Now that it is time to go to work, the hospital of the Galaxy Military Academy is very large, and there are not many doctors, and everyone is walking towards their workstations.

    Chi Yue went straight to the top floor in the middle of it. She noticed it yesterday, and the instructions showed that there was a rooftop here.

    Going up to the top floor, sure enough, after the elevator opened, it was an empty flat land. What surprised Chi Yue the most was a small house of more than ten square meters above.

    She walked in and took a look. It seemed that she usually kept some sundries, and the small house was very spacious. Although it had not been decorated, it was a good place to cook medicine and make medicated meals.

    I just don't know if this place can be requisitioned by her. It's probably enough. Thinking of the attitude of Dr. Lothar, the vice president, and Dr. Rita towards her, Chi Yue basically has no hope.

    But this place must be taken down, Chi Yue got on the elevator back and began to think of a way.

    Until I sat back in the consultation room, I couldn't think of a good way.

    The lop-eared rabbit, this unpromising one, abducted and took Xiaomei, who was on holiday today, to watch a movie.

    Chi Yue had no choice but to sit down first, and then put on the same routine as yesterday to stay in a daze.

    There were few patients in the morning, and they all went straight to Dr. Lothar and Dr. Rita as soon as they came in, without even looking at Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue has never encountered such a situation in Blue Star. She was in the social news at the age of sixteen and became famous in one battle. Coupled with the blessing of a famous teacher, it was smooth sailing.

    But after coming to Galaxy Interstellar, I encountered a lot of situations that have never happened before.

    In fact, this phenomenon is also very common in Blue Star, especially in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine in their hardest hit areas.

    It can be seen that people will not feel that they are more inclined to older, somewhat bald doctors. After all, they all feel that such doctors are more experienced and can treat better.

    Chi Yue understands them very well, but she is also anxious in her heart.

    Just when Chi Yue thought it was going to be such a waste this morning, the door suddenly rang.

    Chi Yue had given up hope, looked out the window with her cheeks raised, and planned to go to Friis's house in a while to make a banner and make a big compliment to herself.

    A tentative voice came from her ear, "Classmate Chi? Are you listening?"

    Chi Yue was startled, then turned around immediately, a pair of pink eyes reflected in front of her.

    Alice's face was a little pale, but she still smiled at her, "I'm here again."

    It could be seen that Alice was extremely uncomfortable, her lips were even whiter than yesterday, and she had no intention of joking. After speaking, she sat down. On the small sofa, motionless.

    Chi Yue hurriedly walked over, squatted beside her, took the pillow beside her and hugged her, and put her hand on Alice's pulse.

    The more she probed, the more serious Chi Yue's expression became. Then, she put away her hands and carefully looked at Alice's face and symptoms.

    Afterwards, Chi Yue's face softened a little, she stood up and went to the diagnosis and treatment table to take out a diagnosis and treatment book.

    Dr. Rita and Dr. Lothar both looked at her next to her, their expressions full of distrust and faint schadenfreude.

    Dr. Lothar is better, but he is also a bit self-satisfied, as if waiting for Chi Yue to ask for help when he is helpless.

    But Dr. Rita was even more obvious. She glanced back and forth between Alice and Chi Yue, but because of Alice's family identity and Chi Yue's unclear background, she didn't dare to say anything.

    Finally, I don't need my own broken notebook. Chi Yue is very excited to hold a brand-new medical notebook, and it can be regarded as a new and formal notebook!

    She didn't pay any attention to the surrounding turbulence, and wholeheartedly wrote down the approximate formula she had estimated last night.

    Seeing that she was about to give it to Alice after she finished writing, Dr. Rita finally couldn't help it and interrupted: "Doctor Chi, I think it's better to go to the heat instrument for diagnosis and treatment first.

    " He didn't want to speak, but nodded in agreement.

    Unexpectedly, Chi Yue did not take this step, and said seriously: "No, Dr. Rita, Reyi treats the symptoms but not the root cause, I will give Miss Alice a prescription, and you can see the difference after one dose, and two doses can cure the disease. ."

    Now, not only Dr. Rita, but even Dr. Lothar, who had been acting like she was out of the way, couldn't help it, and interjected: "Student Chi, don't think I'm too old-fashioned, I'm a doctor. Don't be too aggressive, not talking about the patient's condition, and it's easy to lower your reputation."

    Chi Yue smiled and didn't talk, turned her head to look at Alice, Alice was just past the painful moment, cold sweat slowly dripped down her cheeks, and there was a faint smell of blood in the pants she was wearing.

    Alice glanced at it, didn't bother to care, heard what they said, stretched out a hand to hold Chi Yue, "It hurts to death, beauty, you have to cure me, let me be honest with you, I was in the middle of the night last night. I went to the Fleet Hospital, but it didn't work. This morning, I directly rejected the medical planet's hospital and came here to see you." As

    she spoke, Alice's always cheerful face became a little sad, "I'm not putting pressure on you, I'm from the combat mecha department, and I have a very important game in half a month, very, very important, so I have to train hard recently, but because of this, I haven't trained for five days, and the honor roll has dropped by three A place..."

    "I'm graduating this year, if I can't make it to the finals, I won't be eligible to go to the Arctic Corps as a trainee, then my hard work this year will be in vain! That guy Chu Luan is strict and ruthless. He won't open the back door for me at all, but in the future I will fight on the battlefield, and I know he is kind..."

    Thinking of her mother's incomprehension, the pressure of the future, the competition from the classmates around her, and the fear of her own illness, Alice, who has always been carefree His face was ugly, he lowered his head, forcibly held back the tears that were swirling in his eyes, and then raised his head and shook his pink hair again, with a dashing appearance.

    Chi Yue looked at her quietly, listened to her ramble patiently, and when she saw that she had recovered, she slowly said: "Your symptoms include menstrual disorders, non-stop bleeding, excessive bleeding, conservatively estimated that it has lasted for more than ten days. , The first three days were relatively normal, but as time went on, I gradually developed intolerable abdominal pain, increased bleeding, back pain, weakness in the legs and even difficulty walking independently, cold hands and feet, cold sweats at night, and lack of energy... ”

    Alice was surprised to see her speechless. After a while, she murmured, "That's right...but I didn't say anything after I came in..."

    "You don't need to say it," Chi Yue smiled confidently and shook her head. , "Looking, hearing, asking, your symptoms are already very obvious."

    Alice didn't expect too much, but she suddenly raised her slender hand to hold Chi Yue, and repeatedly asked: "Is there any help? Can I still catch up with the game? After I take this medicine today, I will be fine?"

    She stared at Chi Yue nervously, for fear that Chi Yue would give her the same answer as Fleet Planet - only conservative treatment , and wait for it to heal itself.

    However, Chi Yue smiled slightly, and still said firmly: "You can still be saved, it's not a serious illness, the game will definitely catch up, and after taking the first medicine, you will obviously feel better."

    That smile is very soothing and gentle, so that Alice was stunned and stood there blankly.

    Chi Yue asked her to lie down on the diagnosis and treatment table. Dr. Rita had been watching her coldly since just now. Seeing her movements, she thought she would also use a heat meter.

    Suddenly, she couldn't help but choked, "Didn't you say you don't need a heat instrument?"

    Chi Yue glanced at her and said, "No, I'll use silver needles."

    "Silver needles?" Dr. Rita and Dr. Lothar Everyone was stunned, watching Chi Yue pull out a small cloth bag from the bag, and a small row of silver needles were neatly coded in it.

    Looking at the gleaming silver needle, Alice was not as nervous as the previous patients, but asked worriedly: "This needle is so small, and I have rarely seen a needle since I was born, can it really be cured? Do you need to change to a bigger one?"

    Chi Yue laughed dumbly. She had seen people who were afraid of needle sticks and pain. It was the first time she saw that the needle was too small, so she asked for a bigger one.

    "No, the acupoints under the silver needles are not painful, but feel warm and comfortable. After I put all the needles, you will feel like a prairie fire, with warmth all over your body, especially your abdomen. " Chi Yue took out a silver needle and explained patiently.

    Hearing this, Dr. Lothar's eyes widened immediately. After looking at Chi Yue, he hummed, "It's just burning a mountain fire, right? It's specially used to treat cold syndrome, one of the supplements."

    Chi Yue let out a snort, and said casually, "You also understand this ancient acupuncture technique? Then we can learn from each other." As

    he said that, Chi Yue's subordinates kept moving, with a relaxed expression on his face, watching intently. Looking at Alice, who had her eyes tightly closed, she raised the needle and stabbed it, and involuntarily read out the jingle taught by her master when she was a child: "Men, left and women are transported in one inch, three in and one out..."

    Immediately, Chi Yue stretched out her left hand , pressed on the acupoint, felt Alice's natural and steady breathing, and quickly lifted her right hand up. As Alice slowly exhaled in one breath, a short silver needle pierced a third of the acupoint.

    Without using eyes to locate or measure with a silver ruler, Chi Yue calmly flew out and pierced with a flying needle.

    Dr. Lothar watched Chi Yue busy with his work with great interest, and said slowly: "Zhiqie guards have come out, classmate Chi has two hands..."

    Chi Yue glanced at him and felt that the old man was a bit yin and yang, and his mouth was chatting and laughing, " It's alright, I can also rank in Xinglin!"

    But her men were still neat and clean, she stretched out her hand to probe Alice's abdomen, as she expected, there was no sign of fever or sweating, and it was still cold. one slice.

    But in order to prevent over-healing, she still asked more, "How is it? How do you feel?"

    Alice frowned, trying to feel it, and she seemed to hope to feel the warmth that Chi Yue said. Hot feeling, but sensibility for a long time, there is not the slightest.

    She was a little discouraged: "I don't feel anything."

    Chi Yue was not hit at all, and calmly hummed.

    Dr. Rita on the side showed a speechless expression. She seemed to be too lazy to look at Chi Yue. She picked up the work code on the table and went out. Dr. Lothar still looked as usual, but was a little funny as expected.

    Alice looked at Chi Yue nervously, for fear that her full expectations would be in vain, and her heart was beating vigorously.

    Chi Yue glanced at her, smiled, and said solemnly, "Inhale through your nose."

    Alice was startled, and quickly followed the order.

    In the next second, Chi Yue still pressed the fingernail of his left hand on one side of the acupoint, held the silver needle with his right hand, pushed his thumb forward, twisted it lightly nine times, then pressed it tightly and slowly lifted it up.

    This is called a tight press and a slow lift.

    After this set of actions was over, Chi Yue did not rush to ask Alice how she felt, but reached out and gently pressed Alice's abdomen to feel what she was feeling.

    After a moment, she raised her hand, squinted her eyes, and asked, "What have you eaten recently?"

    Alice thought for a long time, and said, "I was too busy with training, so I only took a few compressed nutritional supplements, and I ate some last night. Grapes, peaches, green tea..."

    Chi Yue nodded clearly without explaining, and continued to press Alice's acupuncture point with her left hand and hold the silver needle with her right hand.

    Just like the action just now, continue to pierce the second section of the acupoint under the wrist.

    Seeing the tiny silver needle glowing with light, slowly submerging into the acupuncture point, suddenly, a thunderous voice suddenly exploded.

    "Chi Yue? Why are you here?"

    The voice was so loud that it seemed like a thunderbolt exploded in her ears, and the well-trained Alice trembled slightly.

    Dr. Lothar, who was drinking tea next to the old god, almost knocked over the teacup. Having read the ancient books, he knew that if the silver needle was pierced by one millimeter by mistake, it could cause irreparable damage.

    Dr. Lothar hurriedly looked over with Alice.

    But Chi Yue didn't panic at all, her hands were as steady as an old dog, not a millimeter bad, and the silver needle pierced steadily!

    Nine Yang Number, done!

    Chi Yue didn't pay attention to the direction of the sound, but the old god still kept the needle on the ground, withdrew his hand, and his movements were slow and slow, with a powerful force that calmed people's hearts.     Her calm self-restraint obviously angered

    the people who came, "Chi Yue, can't you hear me? I asked why you are here?"

There was an elegant wave on his hem, and he raised his eyes with slightly cold eyes, "I work here, is there any problem? Mia classmate."

    Mia stared at the indifferent Chi Yue, and suddenly snorted, directly Tearing his face, he said, "Don't you look down on this kind of work-study program? Why are you willing to put down your face to work part-time?"

    Chi Yue tutted, but she didn't expect that Mia could still think she was a part-timer even though she had been given this injection.

    Alice still had a needle stuck in her body. Seeing Mia talking with a gun and a stick, she immediately became full of pride, and regardless of the silver needle stuck in her body, she was about to get up on the spot to protect Chi Yue, but Chi Yue quickly stretched out a finger. Without knowing where to press her head, Alice lay down obediently.

    The man lay down, his eyes still staring in shock.

    the first time! For the first time, someone other than Chu Luan pushed her to the ground with one finger. This power is really... terrifying!

    "I'm sorry, I'm not here for a part-time job." Chi Yue smiled very sincerely.

    Mia was stunned for a moment, subconsciously thinking that Chi Yue came over to see a doctor again by herself, so she looked better.

    However, Chi Yue put the silver needle bag in her hands, and continued to speak clearly, "I'm not a part-timer, I'm... a full-time doctor."

    As the last few words were spoken lightly, Mia widened in surprise. Eye.

    "Official doctor?" Mia looked at her half amazed and half amused, "You?"

    Chi Yue smiled kindly and showed Mia her work code.

    Mia's face instantly became more embarrassing, and Dr. Lothar also looked at her strangely, and suddenly said, "Aren't you the student of the first-floor pay-as-you-go work-study program? I heard that the little girl is still the ninth on the honor roll of the medical department. , Do you and Chi Yue know each other?"

    Mia nodded casually, and at the end, remembering that Dr. Lothar was the director of the outpatient department, she quickly smiled, "Yes, we are classmates."

    Dr. Lothar nodded, no After speaking again, his eyes swept back and forth between the two.

    Mia lowered her head, and when she raised her head again, she was much calmer, she said solemnly: "Chi Yue, I don't have an opinion on you, but I still think that doctors should have basic professional qualities, at least to understand the relevant knowledge. , but your grades are really... don't blame me for being meddlesome, I'm the squad leader, and I have to take this responsibility." With

    Mia's heavy eyes and brown ponytail, she looked extraordinarily well-spoken. persuasive.

    Chi Yue looked at her coldly, and scolded the Lop Rabbit that the information was wrong. She didn't know how Mia, as the squad leader, was so hostile to her.

    It is definitely not just because the original owner "snatched" Mia's place in the Arctic Corps.

    Chi Yue pondered, but Dr. Lothar next to him suddenly defended: "This is not right, it is too one-sided, academic performance can only account for a part, and ability is the most important."

    Mia gave Chi Yue a cold look, The implication is that you see Chi Yue's ability?

    Dr. Lothar put on the appearance of the old god again, and narrowed his eyes moistly, choking on Mia.

    The sword was drawn, and Alice suddenly let out a sigh, attracting everyone's attention.

    Alice's originally knitted brows slowly stretched out, and her pale lips and face, without a trace of blood, slowly rose to a touch of red, which made her as beautiful as petals.

    "It's hot, it's hot all over the body."

    Alice looked at Chiyue, this time she didn't have to feel it hard at all. The warm warmth continued to jump up along the originally cold lower abdomen and flowed into the limbs. Alice only felt that her stiff and cold hands and feet were slowly coming alive. , even more sensitive than the original!

    She was overjoyed and moved her hands and feet a bit. If so, her perception of her hands and feet became more sensitive, and even the time to react was shortened by a few seconds!

    Realizing this, Alice's breathing quickened.

    You must know that after the human brain issues instructions, it takes time to reach the limbs to operate.

    For a mecha player, on the battlefield, this reaction time is a race against time, and it is extremely precious. Every second faster than the opponent's reaction, he thinks his teammates are protected by one second more life.

    Alice once thought that her upper limit was only this high. When she was a child, she trained with Chu Luan. Uncle Chu always praised her. She has a good understanding of mecha and is very talented. Mecha hand.

    But when she grew up, with the development of her body and the secretion of estrogen, people around her regretfully told her that her gender limited her development.

    The mecha is too large and heavy, and it requires more strength than ordinary people to operate, agile reaction ability, and the killing intent to go forward without fear of anything.

    And these three things, it seems that God is unfair to the girl, no matter how hard and desperately she trains, day and night, even the menstrual period is not slack.

    But her ranking in the battle power list has always only remained at the No.3 position, neither going up nor down, unable to surpass that inhuman hexagonal monster—Chu Luan, and that extremely annoying one. The arrogant and arrogant guy!

    Alice slowly clenched her fists, which meant that she finally had the opportunity to crush the guy who always crushed her on the field!

    Although there is no accurate test tool, Alice knows that her perception can not go wrong.

    Because she had fantasized about this for a long time, from fifteen to twenty-one years old, for six years, she tested her reaction speed every day.

    Now, like a dream, she has achieved it.

    And it was Chi Yue who gave her this dreamy experience.

    Small beads of sweat appeared on Alice's forehead, her face was rosy and healthy, she was not like the one who had just entered the consultation room.

    The warmth kept drying her cold body, and she could almost feel the sweat seeping out. This change made Alice even more pleasantly surprised.

    God knows, since the symptoms of her illness, how long has she not experienced this kind of warmth, and she always gets cold hands and feet on the mecha. It is precisely because of this that her mother repeatedly ordered her to withdraw from the combat mecha alliance.

    Chi Yue has been paying attention to her changes. Seeing that Alice's coldest abdomen is also warming up, sweat is oozing all over her body, and Alice is also a little restless, Chi Yue immediately starts to move.

    Chi Yue still used the method of finger cutting and pressing the hand. With the right hand, the silver needle was slowly withdrawn from the skin, and the dry cotton ball that had been prepared earlier was used neatly to block the needle hole to prevent the leakage of infuriating energy and affect the curative effect.

    Alice looked at Chi Yuexing's movements, and she was a little lost.

    The girl was dressed in white, and her fair and slender fingers passed between the silver needles. The silver needles that ordinary people could not hold were flying up and down in her hands, as beautiful as pear blossoms.

    Like a little goddess with magic.

    Mia and Dr. Lothar also stayed aside. Mia's face was very angry, and she clenched her fists hard to suppress her inner grievance, and said, "I will file an appeal to the academy for reviewing your medical qualifications."

    Turned around and left . .

    But no one in the room cared about her. Dr. Lothar stared at Alice blankly for a while before asking tentatively, "Miss Alice, are you really feeling hot?"

    Alice sat up, feeling the energy in her body. The warmth and strength of her, she nodded again and again, "Yes, the whole body is warm, and," she glanced at Chi Yue and said word by word, "I can feel it, my reaction speed has become faster! It should not be Illusion."

    Dr. Lothar no longer had that lofty expression, and he could hardly control his facial features. He stared at Chi Yue, then at Alice, and murmured, "How is that possible? Isn't that a fairy tale? Humans can't do it..."

    Chi Yue didn't seem surprised at all, and nodded happily and said, "Congratulations, Miss Alice, I don't think it's an illusion. It turns out that your body is cold and weakened, which will affect your reaction speed. It's normal. Now that the blood circulation is normal, I believe it will not take long for you to break through to a higher level!" After

    receiving Chi Yue's affirmative answer, Alice was so excited that she walked around the room several times, and suddenly rushed over to lift it up. Chi Yue looked at her with a smile.

    Chi Yue was startled, she was held high by Alice's thighs, and turned around in circles. The jet-black hair was thrown away, and the golden sunlight jumped at the tips of her hair, drawing an elegant and smooth semicircle in the air.

    Alice is so powerful! Monster Loli!

    Chi Yue held Alice's shoulders and was happy for Alice in her heart, but considering that Alice was not well, she still stopped her and said, "Alice, let me down, you still need to rest for a day now, open for you You haven't eaten the recipe yet."

    Alice then stopped, and Chi Yue was standing in a position facing the door.

    She was held up in the air, staring blankly at the person who came.

    "Chu, Chu Luan?"

    Chu Luan was dressed very formally today. The black military uniform was meticulously tied to the first button of the neckline, wrapping the man's tall and straight posture. He stepped on a pair of black knee-high military boots, and the epee was attached to his waist. , the armed belt tightly bound the narrow and thin waist, wide shoulders and narrow waist, and slender legs.

    There was a sense of abstinence all over.

    The man stood at the door frame and looked into the house, not knowing how long he had been standing at the door.

    "M's, wearing such a wave! I really want to kill you!"

    Chi Yue sighed fiercely in her heart.

    Chu Luan's eyes moved silently to Chi Yue's face.

    The author has something to say:

    follow the trend and play a trick.

    Character design for the new semester: Lop-eared rabbit

    on the first day of school, teacher: Come on, let's introduce yourself to the classmates.

    Me: Oh, classmates, (unbuttoning clothes) Are you satisfied with what you see? No, don't refuse, (with a wicked look) I know you're playing hard to catch.

    Hahahahahahahaha

    , yes, there are too many words in the last chapter, I don’t know how to change it, let’s talk about it here, the book title that was talked about is “Three Treasures for One Child: The Best Love of the Black Dao”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 52 7
Short Title : TCVJWTBASF Alternate Title: 迷人的反派只想成为一条咸鱼 Status : COMPLETED Source: NovelUpdates Description: Joyce transmigrated into her middle scho...
30.6K 711 100
https://m.shubaow.net/246/246323/ Author: Wei Ji Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-05-03 Latest: Chapter 138 [Latest] The text...
23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...