I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 11

651 14 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 11

    "Twenty days!" Flies shrank his face together in pain, if his arms were still tied, he would have liked to grab Chi Yue's shoulders and shake, "Open your eyes in twenty days until dawn, woo woo woo, you know How have I lived these 20 days!"

    Chi Yue quickly gave him a good breath, "Don't cry, don't cry, come, speak slowly, and describe your symptoms."

    "From the day I learned that the game was about to be played, I I can't eat, I can't sleep, I close my eyes every day and I'm endorsing it, and I'm also endorsing when I eat. I lie on the bed and roll left and right, but I can't sleep! Even taking medicine doesn't help, I asked my pet housekeeper to give it to me. With one punch, he fainted for a while, and I was so sleepy today that I fell asleep at once."

    Punched him...

    If Chi Yue remembers correctly, Flies' pet butler seems to be a little boy Tiger, um, no wonder, look at what the child has been forced into, Chi Yue twitched the corners of her mouth.

    Saying that, the 1.9-meter Follies cried like a child, breaking down with snot and tears: "I finally fell asleep, why did you wake me up, why are you so cruel...

    Chi Yue probably understands After hearing about the situation, he touched his chin thoughtfully, and after hearing the words, he patted Fries gently on the back, "My dear, don't cry, let me explain to you. "     Foulis may have suffered from insomnia for many days and too much pressure, and accumulated too many negative emotions. At this moment, he choked for a long time before he recovered, and a strong man snuggled in Chi Yue's petite arms, As funny as it could be. He sniffed slowly, trying to raise his head to see who the kindhearted person was comforting him, Flies slowly raised his head, squinting his     teary     eyes against the white light. Seconds, the choking was forcibly restrained in his throat, and Freeis forced a burp, "Yes, yes, you, you..."     Freelis stammered out a few words, unable to make a sentence at all. , The red and swollen eyes that had been insomnia for so many days were forced to open a semicircle, "What, what is..."

    After reacting, Freeis, who was shyly leaning against Chi Yue's arms and weeping bitterly, moved far away in seconds, and the two arms tied to the operating table struggled to break free and threw them out on the operating table. Bang Bang's sound, the whole person moved back firmly, like a disabled person who is disabled and determined, trying to walk on his arms, which makes people extremely tall and admirable.

    Seeing that Chi Yue couldn't bear it, she hurriedly helped him fill in the following words thoughtfully, "Well, it's me, it's me, don't be so excited, don't worry, I will definitely be able to cure you."     Lop-eared rabbit looked at Hearing this, Friis, whose face became even paler, pondered for a while, imitating the dog legs in the Blue Star TV series, and the rabbit's face was full of flattery: "Then what, Taijun, is there a possibility, because he knows it is Why are you so scared that you want to see a doctor?"     Chi Yue glared at it, "How could it be that I woke him up, okay? And I can really cure him!"     Forlis was even more terrified , his eyes were rounded, his mouth was humming in fear, and it took a long time to roar: "No, I don't! Help!"     Dr. Li next to him couldn't stand it anymore, turned his head to Chi Yueyu and said earnestly: "Classmate, Although I don't know how you woke him up, it's still me..."     "There is an acupuncture point on the top of the head, gentle pressing can make you happy, wise and eyesight, and this acupuncture point on your hand, the silver needle gently pierces it down and lifts it up, It was also effective at first, but Follies was just asleep, he could be woken up with a loudspeaker, but there was no loudspeaker, so I stabbed him twice."     Chi Yue took over the conversation naturally, He replied fluently: "Ask me any questions, Director Li? I won't hide it!"     Director Li blinked awkwardly, and was a little unhappy at being suppressed by a student. : "Student Chi really has two strokes, or I only think about fractions and underestimate Mr. Chi. Since Mr. Chi understands so well, then leave it to Mr. Chi. I believe that this patient will be cured within 20 minutes!"

    "Thank you, Director Li! Director Li, you really deserve to be at the Fleet Planet Hospital. You are open-minded, and I don't think the score shows anything!" Chi Yue said with surprise: "Thank you for trusting me so much! Watch from the side, you can ask me if you have any questions!"     Dr. Li choked, his face was red and white, his lips were trembling and he couldn't open his mouth for a long time. Yuedao: "Taijun, is there a possibility that this old man is mocking you?"     Chi Yue smiled, "How could it be, I believe Director Li, Director Li also encouraged me that the score can't explain the problem!"     Director Li After being robbed, he couldn't get up and down for a while, so he had to keep his mouth shut and made up his mind not to help Chi Yue, but he wanted to see what medical skills Chi Yue could produce that he had never seen before!     After getting Director Li, Mia next to her also turned black. Seeing that Director Li was not good at apprenticeship, she was a classmate who was in the same class as Chi Yue, and she was not qualified to talk about Chi Yue, so she had to wait and watch Chi Yue's joke.     She doesn't believe that Chi Yue can really cure Flis, can't she have brain replacement surgery without seeing Director Li? Chi Yue ranks first in grades every time. If she can be better than Director Li, what else can she do? study!     Mia snorted, and Raphael next to her turned her head and glanced at her. There was no expression on her beautiful face. Mia noticed Raphael's gaze, and a faint smile appeared on her face.     She said how Chi Yue was rushing to make a fool of herself today, it turned out that she didn't know when to catch up with Raphael.     Eighty percent of the time, Raphael was called to see her in the limelight. It’s just a matter of poor study. She still uses men to climb up all day long. It’s really a shame for their Remote Planet Student Union, and she deserves to be expelled from the union!     Chi Yue didn't pay attention to this at all, she motioned the Lop Rabbit to pick up the one-meter-long chainsaw that was put aside, and then smiled at Director Li.     Director Li was stunned for a moment, secretly proud in his heart, concealing that Chi Yue is not too stupid, knowing to ask him for help, it seems that he is really good at brain replacement surgery, but he is just a student...

    "Director Li just now, did you mean to cure Frith within 20 minutes?" Chi Yue smiled and shook her finger, "Can we make a bet?"

    Director Li asked suspiciously, "What bet?"

    "I want to come . I work part-time in the school hospital, if I don’t do any surgery within ten minutes, I can make Follis fall asleep peacefully and stop insomnia, how about you help me recommend it?” Chi Yue said to herself.

    Director Li laughed out loud, "Ten minutes? Are you going to knock him out? The young man's tone is quite loud, so I should go!"

    Chi Yue stopped talking nonsense, grabbed Freeis, who was trying to escape, and turned his head. Give the lop-eared rabbit a look.

    The lop-eared rabbit immediately understood, and turned on the big chainsaw with a cluck. In an instant, the sound of humming operation spread throughout the entire ward, and the sharp sawtooth also reflected the cold light. in front of Felicity.

    Although it was just a cute and cute little lop-eared rabbit, it was inexplicably suitable for the lop-eared rabbit to do this. The cool and arrogant gangster's aura shocked Follis on the spot.     Chi Yue pointed to the chainsaw and asked, "Do you know what this is for? It was originally performed for you. Do you know what brain replacement surgery is? I heard that your grades are good, so you should Don't you need me to explain?"     Forlis looked at the swaying chainsaw in front of him, and the lop-eared rabbit raised it in front of him to threaten him, Chi Yue said slowly: "There is a set of ancestral remedies in my family to treat you. It's a kind of disease, it's painless and effective, do you want to try it?"     Flies looked at the vicious lop-eared rabbit, and then at Chi Yue, who was smiling like a spring breeze, nodded resignedly, with tears of unyielding flashing in his eyes. Light.     - - -     Chi Yue no longer hesitated, she directly took out the silver needle and let Freeris lie flat. Freeris was a little terrified when she saw the silver needle, but because of the lop-eared rabbit who was staring at him, she didn't dare to make a sound. , a pair of righteousness who died heroically closed his eyes.     "Don't be nervous," Chi Yue smiled and stretched out her hand to put her hand on Follis' pulse. After closing her eyes to investigate carefully, she said gently, "Three needles will work."

    At that moment, everyone, including Raphael, had a liar look on their faces. Chi Yue didn't see it, or she had entered a mysterious realm.

    At Shenmen, Neiguan, and Sanyinjiao, Chi Yue casually glanced at Forlis, but without aiming carefully, the three needles fell steadily, and one needle fell three points above the middle of the two brows. One stitch falls on the outside of the thigh, just at the midpoint of the center line of the outside of Frith's thigh, and the last stitch falls firmly on the palm of the index finger and is flush with the tiger's mouth downward.

    There are only three stitches.

    Every needle fell, it seemed to be extremely relaxed and casual, but in fact, it was precisely pierced in the extremely small place between the tendons, and the three tricky acupoints were not even a millimeter bad!

    Chi Yue could no longer hear the surrounding movement. The silver needle was only just beginning to pierce the acupoint. She slowly lifted the silver needle and pierced it horizontally. It is 0.3 inches under the skin, which is so severe that the depth of decimals can be easily achieved by her!

    The first needle, the sedative point!

    The calming acupoint is responsible for nervousness, insomnia, waking up from dreams, and has a miraculous effect of sedation. Forlis has short, thick eyebrows and a ruddy complexion. At first glance, he looks like a person with a strong temperament. Acupuncture at this point can make Forliss calm and calm Restless sleep, awakened from a dream.

    Friis, who had his eyes closed, slowly opened his eyes at some point, and stared at Chi Yue above his head in a daze.

    Chi Yue released the first needle and held the second silver needle, which was obviously twice as thick. He lifted his wrist and released it. The silver needle pierced into the skin vertically and straightly. not bad!

    The second needle, Zhongjiuli Point!

    Zhongjiuli acupoint is mainly used for calming and dispelling wind, and it can also treat headache, drowsiness, and bloating. Forlis can’t sleep, and there is obvious drowsiness and pain in the head. At the same time, this acupoint is connected with the liver and gallbladder, which can also relieve the pain caused by sleeplessness at night. disease of the liver.

    Shaoyang is the main bone, this point is the main point for the treatment of insomnia. If bone spurs can be used, the effect is the best.

    There was a vibrato in Friis's mouth unconsciously, and a numb and slightly painful touch was slowly scattered along the acupuncture points in his thighs, which strangely made his aching head relax because he had not been rested for many days. , The dizzy brain is cool and refreshing, very relaxed.

    Chi Yue glanced at him, her hands kept moving.

    The last silver needle shimmered on the tip of Chiyue's finger, and a streamer passed by. A silver needle that was thicker than the first silver needle and thinner than the second needle stuck to the second metacarpal bone and pierced straight. The needle depth is exactly 1 inch, half a minute is not bad!

    The last stitch, Jiangu Point!

    Jiangu acupoint corresponds to the head of the person, and it is the main source of irritability and chest tightness. Generally, people who suffer from insomnia for a long time have the characteristics of overthinking. For the upcoming match, Follis is very stressed and anxious. Piercing this point with a silver needle can relieve Follis' anxiety to a great extent.

    All three needles have been stabbed, and it has just passed six minutes. Forlis looked at Chi Yue, who lowered his head to observe him, with a sense of disappointment.

    The place where the silver needle pierced was not as painful as he imagined, but it was warm and comfortable. His brain had never been so light, and Forlis felt a little sleepy after a long absence. He wanted to force his eyes open to see what Chi Yue was going to do.     A pair of warm and soft hands brushed his eyelids, and Freez

    closed his eyes slowly involuntarily, and a gentle voice sounded softly, "Don't worry, just sleep if you want."

On the side was a soft, slow voice, "There is no obstacle in the heart, there is no obstacle, so... stay away from upside-down dreams, and finally Nirvana..."

    Hearing this voice, Follis's heart became clear, his eyes fell into darkness, and he gradually lost his mind. After realizing his consciousness, he only heard the last sentence vaguely: "Good night, have a good dream."

    The entire consultation room was silent, and everyone's eyes were cast on the girl who whispered the scriptures, and subconsciously slowed down their breathing. It just feels like the soul has been baptized.

    The author says:

    Note: Do not imitate all the behaviors in the text, and you must go to a regular hospital to see you when you are sick~

    "There is no hindrance in the heart, there is no hindrance, so... stay away from upside-down dreams, and finally Nirvana..." Non-original, from "Heart Sutra".

    There will be another chapter in a while, remember to read, hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
13.1K 184 7
小美人鱼的星际日常 The Interstellar Daily Life of the Little Mermaid Author: 黑猫白白 Not my story
1.1M 27.7K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.8M 114K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...