Darkness Grows||CRK/CROB Fanf...

By sonictheforreal1243

Things got worse with one villan, but three is way more worser. Alchemist, Wizard, And Cream Puff have turned... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: Adventuring
Chapter 3: The Dark Castle
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Badlands
Chapter 6: The Storm
Chapter 7: The Frozen Tower
Chapter 8: The Dreadful Throne
Chapter 9: The Cursed Scepter
Chapter 10: Fears
Chapter 11: Strawberry's Past
Chapter 12: Rematch Part 1
Chapter 13: Rematch part 2
Chapter 14: The Reveal
Chapter 15: The Golden Kingdom
Chapter 16: The Hedgehog and the Archer
Chapter 17: Encounter
Chapter 18: Lost
Chapter 19: Bad Memories
Chapter 20: Confession
Chapter 21: Triple Trouble
Chapter 22: War
Chapter 24: The Rose Forest
Chapter 25: The Magical Battle
Chapter 26: Shadows

Chapter 23: Chase

42 2 0
By sonictheforreal1243

"Hi there grandpa!"

"Hello there Custard cookie the third, did you get the package i've ordered?" Pure Vanilla asked Custard. Custard handed the package to Pure Vanilla. He put it aside on the table. "Thank for picking the package for me Custard." Pure Vanilla thanked Custard. "It's what a king would do!" Custard smiled. Custard decided to go play with the other kids. Pure Vanilla looked resolved until he sensed a presence behind him. "May I help you with something?" Pure Vanilla asked the cookie behind him. "Yes, Do you know where is Strawberry Crepe Cookie, Pure Vanilla Cookie.". Pure Vanilla recognized that voice as he turned around. "You're Affogato cookie if i'm mistaken." Pure Vanilla looked tense. "Ah yes, even you know your enemies very well." Affogato complimented.

"What do you want from us?" Pure Vanilla gave an unsettling look.

"I've come here for Strawberry Crepe Cookie. Dark Enchantress summoned them."

"I'll go find them."

"Ah bup-bup-bup, I'm not finished yet." Affogato halted him.

"I want something more than getting them, I simply want the soul jam."

Pure Vanilla was shocked. Did he just asked to steal his soul jam?

"That is, if you don't want to see your kingdom burn to ashes." Affogato smiled down on him. "I was correct then." Pure Vanilla reflected to himself.

"(If i don't hand over my soul jam, all will be crumbled. If i do hand it over, my kingdom be safe but the whole world could be in danger.)"

"Time is of the essence now. Hand over the soul jam, your people will be safe from your smart choice."

Pure Vanilla was reluctant to deny his offer, but he had no other choice but to hand it over. He removed the soul jam on his chest and walked over to him.

"STOP IT PURE VANILLA!" Custard yelled out of nowhere. Custard ran in and yanked the Soul Jam away from him.

"Grandpa, what do think you are doing?!" Custard yelled. His voice got the attention of the other kids, they listened in on the argument.

"We meet again. It's quite strange how fate brought us here again." Affogato grinned. "Custard Cookie, what are you doing?" Pure Vanilla pondered

"You shouldn't do this, He'll trick you!" Custard tried to warn Pure Vanilla.

"I know we can't trust him but we're all going to perish dearly if we don't sacrifice the Soul Jam." Pure Vanilla tried to grab the Soul Jam back from Custard. Custard tugged it back.

"(I see this could be an opportunity.)" Affogato deviously thought to himself. "Stop it, it's unlikely for a king to just to give up a power for a lie!" Custard argued. "Custard, you're not the one to decide, now give me the Soul Jam." Pure Vanilla asked 'nicely'. Custard hissed at him.

Strawberry Crepe had to come out of the crate to see what was going on. They quickly understood the situation under one minute. They walked over to Affogato Cookie. "Uh... Affogato Cookie, what are you doing here?" Strawberry Crepe was curious. "Strawberry Crepe cookie, Dark Enchantress Cookie wanted you." Affogato informed them. "What does she want with me?" Strawberry Crepe widen their eyes. Affogato didn't know why.

"Custard, you're endangering all of us..." Pure Vanilla tugged the Soul Jam. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S PUTTING EVERYONE IN HARM.

"Custard, stop it we can all come to an agreement somehow" Walnut tried to break up the fight but Pure Vanilla and Custard yelled. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Walnut immediately backed up.

Strawberry Crepe and Affogato were whispering to each other. "My lies are proven to be quite effective when it comes to friendship." Affogato whispered to Strawberry Crepe. "I can't hurt Custard Cookie, He's someone that I love the most." Strawberry Crepe didn't want to hurt Custard. "Isn't stealing things and kidnapping your specialty" Affogato reminded Strawberry Crepe. "Yeah, but still, this feels kinda wrong to me"

Affogato found a way to guilt trip Strawberry Crepe.

"Don't you want Dark Enchantress to promote you to a higher class filled with more candy and new technology." Affogato tried to persuade Strawberry Crepe with lies. Strawberry Crepe sweats on deciding if they should side with the darkness and steal the soul jam or betray Dark Enchantress. Walnut looked at them shaking their head. Strawberry Crepe looked at Walnut then the Soul jam.

"My choice is.."

Strawberry Crepe ran up to Custard and Pure vanilla and yoinked the Soul jam. "Hey! what are you-" Strawberry Crepe kicked Pure Vanilla in the groin which did 999999999999999999999999 damage, and used their other arm as a waffle arm to push Custard Away from them. "Why......." Pure Vanilla felt the pain.

"Ow! Strawberry Crepe Cookie, What are you doing!?" Custard yelled at Strawberry Crepe. "I'm sorry but I still work for Dark Enchantress Cookie." Strawberry Crepe said to Custard.

"We gotta stop them!" Walnut chased down Strawberry Crepe along with the villagers.

"Move it or lose it, we gotta go!" Strawberry Crepe grabbed Affogato's hand and made a run for it.

They ran down the hallways maneuvering their way to the entrance. They mostly hurdled over small crates and shrubs to cut corners. The others were catching up to them. "Strawberry Crepe! Stop!

They were near the exit but was suddenly blocked by a flock of crows. "Not this way." Affogato ran in a different direction.

They took many paths to get to an exit, except all of the exits were blocked off.

"Follow me!" Strawberry Crepe drifted their feet to the other direction. They were heading to the White Lily gardern. Affogato looked behind and to see that Black Raisin was following them at high speed. Affogato and Strawberry Crepe reached the garden to see that they were cornered by everyone.

"Strawberry Crepe cookie give it up! you're cornered." Black Raisin said. "You don't have to do this! We can talk this out!" Custard tried to talked Strawberry Crepe out. "NO!" Strawberry Crepe grabbed Affogato with a waffle arm and jumped through the glass. the glass shattered on impact and most of the shards fell off the edge. The villagers jumped over the broken glass to see where they fell. There were only glass shards falling down. They instantly realized they've gained a distance away from them. "It's a trick, we need to look for them in the kingdom. Everyone Split up!" The purple haired village commanded.

The Kingdom went under chaos. as the crows and villagers went to find them. Walnut asked around if they have have seen Strawberry Crepe and Affogato. Many saw them taking a route to the garden. Walnut went to the garden. She noticed a pink colored hair sticking out of the bush. She jumped on the cookie to find out it was a dummy.

"I've been had again. Those two are in big trouble now." Walnut clenched her fists in an annoyed expression.  Walnut ran back to the plaza. She didn't know was that Strawberry Crepe hid under the fountain and Affogato hid in a bush.

"There's too many of them searching for us, I'll have to call in a diversion." Strawberry Crepe took out their digital screen and activated the wafflebots. The Wafflebots were out of the hanger and flew into the plaza. Black Raisin immediately noticed the Wafflebots coming in close, She alerted everyone. "Everyone! We're under attack!" The wafflebots began attacking the cookies. The Raisin Villagers and Black Raisin herself are defending the village from the wafflebots.

"They're distracted, We should made use of this chance and move on." Affogato pushed on. They moved behind shops and houses avoiding detection.

"Ahem."

Affogato and Strawberry Crepe paused to look behind him. Walnut and Custard stood behind them with an annoying look on their face. "We forgot about them." Strawberry Crepe facepalmed.

Affogato casted a silence spell stunning the two cookies. "Time to move, these spells stop under a second."

Strawberry Crepe and Affogato kept running and running. They were getting tired from running.

Walnut and Custard caught up to them after being stunned. Strawberry Crepe and Affogato were almost close to the portal. A flock of crows blocked the way.

They took another turn. after running for a long time, they've reached the edge of the kingdom while being surrounded by other cookies. The wafflebots were dealt with by the villagers and ran up to the others.

"So you're going to betray the ones who took you right in after the rebuilding of the vanilla kingdom." Black Raisin starred at Strawberry Crepe. "Look, i've never really liked you because you're weak. Dark Enchantress is who i'm working for, so if you get in the way, i'll annihilate you all." Strawberry Crepe threatened them. "If you hand over the Soul Jam, we'll forget all of this." Walnut tried to convince Strawberry Crepe. Strawberry Crepe opened a compartment in their headgear and pulled out a small spherical object. "I'm afraid we won't have any agreement to that, Shall we Strawberry Crepe?" Affogato looked at them.

Strawberry Crepe threw the spherical object on to the ground next to Black Raisin. While doing that, Strawberry Crepe mocked Walnut with a rougefort jester then fall off the kingdom with Affogato.

Walnut looked at the object and started to hear a beeping noise. It got faster by a second.

"IT'S GONNA BLOW!" Walnut yelled. Everyone took cover. The object exploded causing part of the kingdom to lose a small chunk of its land. The smoke cleared up.

Everyone didn't sustain any injuries or damage from the explosion.  They came over to the edge to look at the lake below them. They've completely vanished from the fall.  "They're gone." Black Raisin obviously pointed out. "There is one place they would go to." Walnut predicted their next location. Beast Yeast.

———————————————

"We're finally back." Strawberry Crepe fell flat on the floor, Dark Enchantress stood by the Railings of the stairs with 4 other cookies with a Werehound Brute. They were carrying an emerald and a hedgehog and a fox. 

"Ah Strawberry Crepe Cookie, It's been a while since we've last spoke." Dark Enchantress grinned at Strawberry Crepe.

"Yeah..."

"I've seen what happened with you and Pure Vanilla. I do not approve of that." Dark Enchantress Raised her staff creating a thunderstorm. Strawberry Crepe was scared and did some quick thinking.  "W-WAIT, I got the soul jam with Affogato cookie's help!" Strawberry Crepe pulled out Pure Vanilla's Soul jam. Dark Enchantress dispelled the thunderstorm and hovered towards them.

"Hmmmm... Since you've made up by steal the soul jam, I'll not punish you but promote you to the other's rank. You'll be going on more missions with the others." Dark Enchantress informed Strawberry Crepe. They were excited that they went on more missions. "Oh and you too Affogato Cookie."

"Thank you Dark Enchantress Cookie for the reward." Affogato thanked.

"May i suggest something? I want to analyze the data of the Chaos emerald and The soul jam together." Strawberry Crepe asked Dark Enchantress cookie. She gave them permission and went back to her throne. "I'll contact you when requested." The cookies of darkness took sonic and tails and followed her. Affogato followed them too leaving Strawberry Crepe with the Soul Jam and Chaos emerald.

They picked it up and walked to their room. They muttered a word softly. "I'm sorry everyone, but i hope you understand."

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 443 49
Caramel Arrow Cookie and Affogato Cookie do not like each other. That is always apparent. But one night, the king's advisor decides to up and go spra...
132 9 4
Two mysterious and unknown entities plague Earthbread. No one knows where they come from or how they got here. But they made themselves known. In onl...
5.4K 33 15
Herb Kimura may look like your everyday polite and kindhearted cookie, but deep down he holds an interesting secret! Born into a group of Legendary a...
5.2K 146 7
Dark Cacao was on the verge of a war when he saw his son fight for the first time. Dark Cacao was on the verge of death when he saw his son fight for...